evil women grandiosity men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men the spearhead vaginas

Vectorman vs The Space Libbers

Superman was an MRA!

Never underestimate the grandiosity of an MRA in a snit. Here, from The Spearhead, is some dude called ConShawnery suggesting that dudes grousing about women are basically the equivalent of superheroes facing down the evilest of supervillains. He also has some thoughts about cunts.

To women, a man who has seen the truth about them is a dangerous animal, a vector of viral information that, if allowed to spread, will bring their matriarchal palace crumbling down. A man like that is literally the most dangerous thing to women and they know this. This is why 18-year-old daughters will abandon their fathers, mothers their sons, wives their husbands, sisters their brothers – as soon as it becomes clear that he’s taken the red pill.

This is also why “cunt” is such a dirty word while “pussy” is not. “Pussy” is adoring (whether it’s derogatory doesn’t matter), “cunt” is not. A man who uses the word “cunt” is a man for whom the magical hold of vagina has worn off, and he must be excluded from polite society at all costs, lest he infect other men.

59 upvotes, 0 downvotes, last I checked. Nothing more courageous than telling a gang of grumpy misogynists exactly what they want to hear.

Shadow
Shadow

As always, I wish to urge them to

Kyrie
Kyrie

I… I don’t get it. Either I’m evil and I’m lying or I’m stupid (in both case it’s probably because I have a vagina) but I cant understand, for the life of me, how people calling women cunt is a proof that women are evil.

Dracula
Dracula

I think it supposed to remind you that you’re evil. Like, being offended by it is some kind of secret weak spot or something. Mr. Shawnery is clearly one of those of imbeciles who thinks people feeling insulted is the result of having the hidden ugly truth about them revealed, or some such bullshit.

Shadow
Shadow

@Kyrie

A GOOD woman would allow us to treat her like shit with impunity, rather than expect us to treat her with respect and hurt our feelings with her disapproval. See DKM’s “QUALITY over EQUALITY” spiel

Caraz
Caraz

So they basically want free reign to hate women in the most blatant and vile ways AND want the women in their lives to stick around and not kick up a fuss…I have no words.

Graham

Those red pills seem to make you very unhappy. Makes me wonder why they keep recommending them.

Bostonian

MRA are still stupid and evil. I am somehow not surprised at all.

Shora

Honestly, this just reinforces the idea to me that these people fear more than anything a woman they cannot control.

Pathetic, really

2-D Man
2-D Man

Dracula said:

So you’re saying he’s creepy.

hellkell
hellkell

If pussy is such a term of adoration, why is used as an insult towards men so much, huh, Mr. Shawnery? I don’t see many men lining up to be called that.

They really need to get off this Matrix red pill shit. It makes me think of sad little boys who have never left the basement and are fermenting in a stew of bitterness, Mountain Dew, and Cheeto dust.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Also, this feminist dystopia really needs some more robots. I am deeply saddened by the lack of robots.

Dracula
Dracula

Um, no. He may very well be creepy, but what I’m saying is he’s an arrogant asshole who passes off his delusions as insight into the human mind.

hellkell
hellkell

This feminist dystopia could also use hovercars!

Xtra
Xtra

Hover-robot-cars!

ozymandias42

I’m still holding out for cellular regeneration. Dying is stupid and I refuse to do it!

2-D Man
2-D Man

Dracula said:

The point was that these MRA-types often take offense at being called creepy. I guess I can’t win ’em all.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Is The Spearhead seen as extreme by any MRAs in the manosphere? It seems to be a haven for the worst kind of MRAs imaginable.

hellkell
hellkell

Crumbelievable, I’m not sure there’s any site too extreme for these guys.

Kyrie
Kyrie

The question is: was is, if any, mainstream and reasonable MRA? Still waiting for it.
(if it does not call MRA itself, it is not MRA)

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

@Hellkell: Yeah, I don’t know why I bother asking, since I don’t expect Elam’s followers or the sort of Reddit users who applaud gun massacres killing innocent women to say, “Whoa, taking away women’s right to education? Too far, man.”

I would like to think there’s a massive presence of moderate MRAs I’m just not aware of, so I could say, “Oh ok, just like with feminism, the radical elements don’t always represent a large majority of the idoalogy’s supporters” but I’m not seeing it.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

ideology*

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

I just remember a few weeks ago, Futrelle mentioned that MRAs thought of Manhood Academy as too extreme, which made me think, “What sort of idea is too extreme for an MRA?”

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Wait, other feminists are getting hover-robot-cars? All I got was this lousy toaster oven!

How many more people do I have to convert to feminist dystopianism before I get the car?

ozymandias42

Crumbelievable: People like me and Clarisse and Greta Christina and even the Feminist Critics crew who otherwise would be “moderate MRAs” refuse to identify as such because the term has been poisoned by misogynists.

Dani: The hover-robot-cars are only for feminist bloggers, unfortunately. You should be getting your stipend from the CIA any day now, though– there are incentive bonuses for every time you falsely accuse a man of rape!

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

Ozy: Phew! For a minute I was afraid I was going to be kicked out of the feminism club for low performance. Clearly, I should have taken up blogging about feminism, instead of just blogging about books that are sometimes about feminism. 😛

2-D Man
2-D Man

You know you’re not talking about a particularly healthy movement when the redditors are the moderate and respectful ones.

zhinxy

Crumbelievable – Sometime if you like I’ll tell you tales of how I got interested/involved in a roundabout way in the emergent MRA back in the ancient days of last decade and how I saw just about everybody with a tiny shred of sense or decency flee in horror as it got worse and worse. I’ve compared it to a hate onion, shedding itself in layers, as it gets too extreme, and people divest themselves when they’ve finally had enough.

So, there might be a few moderates left, but they’re not worth digging for.

Xardoz
Xardoz

Oh my god this is so f’ing true, Redditors are HORRIBLE but the /mensrights is the most tolerable MRAs get. I want to print this on a plaque.

Kyso K.

I derogatorily adore you – I adoringly demean you. I think it’s adorable that you think you’re people, you stupid cuddly bitch.

Seriously, someone explain to me how a term could be derogatory and adoring at the same time. I guess you could be ironic, but I’m not sure irony would be these guy’s strong point.

Moewicus
Moewicus

Hm. Come to think of it, isn’t “adoring and derogatory” David K. Meller’s whole schtick?

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

It reminds me of the Republican Party, sorta. When the only people left are the ones yearning for a return to feudalism, the onion has been well and truly peeled.

shaenon

I’m always amused (by which I mean I sigh deeply) when MRAs talk like they’re the first people in history to come up with the revolutionary idea of being dicks to women.

On a related note, it never fails to fascinate me that the guys who whine the most about how women are treated like princesses are the exact same guys who mysteriously know dozens of insults and slurs designed especially for women. (NWO and MRAL are both classic examples.) Where do they think these words came from? Do they think we’ve never heard them before?

lj4adotcomdan

hellkell: I never get upset if someone calls me a pussy. You are what you eat, right?

Reminds me of a PUA site I read. It told me that if I really want to master the art of picking up women that I would avoid doing that first.

But what if I like it? If I am a man I am supposed to not do what I enjoy because it might give the woman some imaginary upper hand in the relationship? Is everything that makes a woman pleased inherently evil and to be avoided at all costs? Or does the fact that I enjoy pleasing the woman I am with just make me a mangina?

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

“I think the main reason other MRAs hate them is that the people there have called some prominent MRAs “manginas” and the like, and also because they have a habit of spamming MRA forums”

Wow, those Manhood Academy people sure are dumb. I mean, who hurls insults like “mangina” at people and spams other website’s forums? MRAs are so above that.

Pecunium

Crumb: It actually more a case that they are offended by being called a mangina. To them that insult has meaning. The Manhood Academy folks are using the one form of attack guaranteed to piss the MRAs off.

Better to call them feminists. That’s so over the top as to be laughable, but mangina… that says they aren’t many enough; and have let feminism modify their behavior. Manginas are the worst thing every, traitors to their sex, debased men who pretend to be “sensitive” just to get some pussy.

MRAs are so NOT that, just ask them.

hellkell
hellkell

Well, Dan, that’s nice that you don’t mind being called a pussy. I guess that means it’s not a slur any more.

Explore Nature

“This is why 18-year-old daughters will abandon their fathers, mothers their sons, wives their husbands, sisters their brothers – ”

We must remember that hypocritical fathers who have daughters are feminists too.

Kyrie
Kyrie

EN: having a daughter is an act of feminism? Do tell me.

hellkell
hellkell

Huh, Explore Nature?

Sniper
Sniper

Never reproduce, EN.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

It’s sad that MRA’s would alienate themselves from their own loved ones over a hate group.

Dracula
Dracula

I’d really love to know what your definition of hypocrisy is, nature boy.

Anti-Moron's-Rights
Anti-Moron's-Rights

@shaenon:

My experience with guys who justify calling women “bitches” and “cunts” and the like with the statement that “all women are princesses” has been that those men ONLY DATE or INTERACT with princesses. Women who don’t demand $100-dollar/plate dinners on the first date, or want 4 new Gucci bags and a Caribbean vacation for Christmas every year are not on their radar.

Reminds me of my girlfriend in college who only liked men with criminal histories, and then whined that they were so “nasty and abusive.” Duh.

Shadow
Shadow

@Sniper

Never reproduce, EN.

You think there’s a danger of this happening?

Kyrie
Kyrie

“You think there’s a danger of this happening?”
Sadly yes. Worst men got married. The fact that trolls show us more their garbage side more than their human one doesn’t mean they advertise themselves the same way outside the internet. Is nature-lover a MGHOW? That surely would help, though you never know.

M Dubz
M Dubz

@Anti-Moron’s Rights- I am always amused that so many of the MRA’s complaints about women are often not found in feminists. “Damn women expect me to pay for everything and be a smoking hot alpha and hunt the mammoth to feed them!” What they never seem to realize is that so many feminists have unconventional beauty standards, and appreciate men whose talents lie outside of traditional masculinity, because we see men as people and not by how well they fill some rigid pre-defined archetype.

We still wouldn’t date them though, because they are jerks.

LyssatakeaBow
LyssatakeaBow

lol i love the “if it is derogatory is irrelevant” or whatever part. i feel like that kinda thing gets tossed around a lot, feels similar to the “can’t take a joke” type of thing. no sir, it is very very relevant whether it is derogatory or not. also i haven’t heard pussy used as an adoring term either wth?

Shadow
Shadow

@Kyrie

Oh, no doubt. I was just being tongue-in-cheek. Don’t know if EN is a MGTOW because, refreshingly, EN has not mentioned anything about himself even once, a true rarity for the trolls around here. Unfortunately that’s ruined (or enhanced depending on who you are) by the fact that his posts are very barely understandable on his best days.

lj4adotcomdan

Apparently hell kell has no sense of humor. Sheesh.