self-promotion TROOOLLLL!! Uncategorized

Polling is open! Vote for your favorite Man Boobz Troll! Over there on the right!

Not actual Man Boobz trolls.

Share your opinions on the candidates in the comments  below!

Trolls are allowed to vote for themselves!

Kyrie
Kyrie

I vote for the green on the left! Uh, sorry, I mean Arks. For bringing quality over quality, which is rare here among trolls.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Why am I not in the running?

Shadow
Shadow

@MRAL

Cos you are no longer considered a troll. One of us! One of us!

Lauralot
Lauralot

WE ACCEPT HIM WE ACCEPT HIM ONE OF US ONE OF US

Kyrie
Kyrie

It’s only the most nominated that are running.

JohnnyBB
JohnnyBB

Can’t believe NWO has such a commanding lead. Quantity =! Quality. DKM in 2012!

Sniper
Sniper

Why is NWO winning? This is rigged!

hellkell
hellkell

One of us, MRAL! gooble gobble!

Shora

DKM wins because 3/4 of the time I skip NWO’s posts due to incoherence.

Arks tries, but he’s just not the heavyweight DKM is

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Okay, then as a non-troll: NWO is the most prolific, but also the most unfunny. I never really read his posts, and I groan whenever he takes over a thread because it’s just going to the the same shit rehashed yet again. DKM and Arks are both hilarious, and they are both awesome. Arks is flat-out funnier, but DKM is kind of a slow burn. I don’t know. I get the impression that Manboobz trolling is just a passing fancy for Arks, so I’m going with DKM.

Sharculese

my eyes glaze over for owlslave and dkm but they glaze over more with dkm because owlslave has a greater variety to his ranting.

with dkm it’s just ‘lady lovelies, libertopia, shrill harpies’ nonstop. owlslave changes it up.

there’s a reason the big book of larnin’ predates the dkm’s history of the world

Amused

Although they’ve been gone awhile, I would also nominate Cold for the most copious use of pig Latin and drivel about “logical fallacies”, and Tit-4-Tat for the most consistent concern-trolling use of the “I wasn’t saying what I was saying” argument

JohnnyBB
JohnnyBB

Yeah, I think there should really be a “troll year in review” at some point, going back to the Blogspot days. I mean, remember Kratch?

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

I voted for DKM. His comments are more interesting and varied than NWO’s. DKM is like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, so you never know what he might say next.

Wetherby
Wetherby

NWO is more varied, but I think DKM scales slightly greater heights of insanity. Aside from the repeated yearning for robotic female slaves in French maid’s outfits (or something), his claim that women are directly responsible for the fact that we don’t have flying cars or personal teleportation devices was my best Manboobz “did I really just read that?” moment in recent months.

Sharculese

yeah, but owlslave recently claimed that the ‘anti-christian bias’ of this blog gave him carte blanche to make anti-semitic posts. even dkm wouldn’t go that far.

add in flouride [sic] shots, superdogs, all serial killers are gay, capitals=contract, on top of all the direct calls for mob violence and i think his crazy easily tops dkm’s crazy.

Sharculese

either way, i voted for arks, who at least appears to be putting some effort into it

*sadface*

I was going to go with hellkell or possibly Rutee. Sharculese is also a prime candidate.

Decisions, decisions.

Shadow
Shadow

when making your decision, may I also remind you that NWO was the man who brought us “THERE IS NO CONTEXT”.

FOUR MORE YEARS!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I’m torn, you guys. Meller is definitely funnier, but he doesn’t mean to be so I’m not sure it counts. NWO on the other hand creates exactly the “you’re repulsive” effect he’s aiming for, so he’s arguably the better troll even though Meller entertains me much more.

Sharculese

cataloging your myriad failings isnt trolling brandon. it’s just pointing out the obvious.

Brandon

@Sharculese: No…you probably just look like one though.

Sharculese

brandon im sorry i hurt your pwecious widdle baby feelings. maybe you should try knowing things next time?

Brandon

@Sharculese: Actually, as I type this I have a big shit eating grin on my face. My feelings don’t get hurt my random idiotic retards on the internet.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I find myself half-agreeing with Brandon maybe 25% of the time, or at least understanding where he’s coming from, so I wouldn’t call him a troll. He’s kind of a weirdo (see the “immoral” semantics debate) but nothing like NWO or DKM.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Also, Arks, funny as he is, is more “flavor of the month” who happened to get his month near the end of the year. What about some of the old greats, like Anthony Zarat? Ion? THASF?

Sharculese

Actually, as I type this I have a big shit eating grin on my face

who the fuck says something that makes them look like this much of a tool?

i kind of imagine brandon always posts with a big shit eating grin on his face. because y’know, he’s super dumb and convinced he’s clever. it’s like a very special episode of hardball with guest host carlos mencia.

Sharculese

@mral

i always found antz tedious. he took a million words to say anything, and it was always the same thing.

Sharculese

but ion, should get some sort of recognition, at the very least for his flameout where he started going on about eco-anarchism and a final solution to the fat people problem

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Well, yeah, okay, Zarat was in many ways a poor man’s David K. Meller. I thought he was funny, though. And what about Ion! I loved that guy.

Brandon

@MRAL: But I so wanted to be “top troll”.

I don’t think I am weird. I do however think in ways that mainstream society would most likely not like. Being anti-marriage, anti-monogamy, anti-“wife, 2 kids and a house with a white picket fence”…I seem to get lectured by many people that think my lifestyle is “evil”, “immoral” or otherwise “depraved”. My aunt calls me selfish because I refuse to get married a lot. But she doesn’t care about my well being. Her reason is because I would be depriving a woman of a wedding and possibly children. So to her, I live to fill the needs of a woman and not myself.

Lastly, I redacted my points on the immoral prostitution debate. I have no problem with people engaging in prostitution and it should be legal but I have the personal preference to not pay for their services and/or enter into a intimate relationship with one.

Lauralot
Lauralot

who the fuck says something that makes them look like this much of a tool?

I feel this question provides its own answer.

rabbitwink
rabbitwink

I do find Zarat’s Ladybot-Will-Be-Our-Salvation musings quite entertaining, alongside the irony of him being married with a kid. Can he get some kind of side award for “Cybernetic Saviour Endorser” or something?

hellkell
hellkell

Aw, nice try, Brandon. Better luck next year.

Shadow
Shadow

@MRAL

Which one was THASF? Zarat was too dull to be nominated, but he gets my vote for most entertaining platform.

Amused

I don’t think I am weird. I do however think in ways that mainstream society would most likely not like. Being anti-marriage, anti-monogamy, anti-”wife, 2 kids and a house with a white picket fence”…I seem to get lectured by many people that think my lifestyle is “evil”, “immoral” or otherwise “depraved”.

Your lifestyle is evil, immoral and otherwise depraved isn’t because you are anti-marriage, anti-monogamy or anti-wife, but because you are anti-people-who-are-not-Brandon. And because it apparently involved video-recording women having sex with you without their consent.

If your aunt says that, I am sure it’s not because you refuse to provide some woman with a wedding and children. Although, I am sure that being your aunt, she doesn’t face the fact that you are doing womankind a huge favor by not providing some poor soul with a wedding and your precious sperm. But you ARE selfish — because in your mind (as evidenced by things you’ve said), you can’t win unless the person interacting with you loses. You lack empathy. You draw a strict line of separation between your needs and other people’s needs, so there is no such thing as mutual enjoyment in Brandon-land, only, at best, simultaneous satisfaction that happens purely by accident. You derive no enjoyment from making another person happy. That you don’t want to get married or have children (thank goodness) is merely incidental to the fact that you are selfish to an astonishing degree. Whether or not you ultimately deign to do something for someone at some point in your life ultimately doesn’t matter; the very fact that you view it as a sacrifice, in principle, proves your aunt right.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

In general Brandon is very boring, but you have to admit that his deep-seated conviction that not getting married is a radical act and that by refusing to do so he’s really sticking it to all us feminists is somewhat amusing.

hellkell
hellkell

Since he won’t win an award, perhaps we could pass the hat for B_don’s vasectomy? That would definitely be for the greater good.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Anthony Zarat was tedious when it came to the topic of child support. However, he made up for it and then some with his grand plan of separating men and women with the Mississippi River. That was comedy gold. Every time I see him back here, I ask him where people go if they don’t fit into the gender binary system. I also ask him how to divide people outside the continental US. He needs to iron out a few kinks his plan.

Amused

@Cassandra: Of course he sees it as a radical act — it’s just another aspect of his extreme self-centeredness. He often talks of himself as if he is the one and only source of sex and reproduction in the world. Just look at how he mentioned not “giving” some woman children. Because, you know, there aren’t any sperm banks or anything. (Come to think of it, I wouldn’t be surprised if Brandon deposits in those places; because as much as he wants to stick it to women and “society”, I’m sure the thought of his brilliant genes dying out there not being any more Brandons in the world is quite unbearable.)

Brandon

@Amused: And here I thought I cared about all my friends and family. Last time I checked, they weren’t me.

So all those times I go out with my friends to have a good time with them…I am really trying to “win” and make them “lose”. Yes, of course…even when they are laughing and having a good time, they are clearly losing.

I am very empathetic towards family, friends and other people I trust. I go out of my way to help them at every opportunity I can. I don’t like to see my family or friends suffer and I will do what I can to prevent that.

I enjoy making other people happy. Which is why I enjoyed IT support rewarding. I enjoyed fixing peoples computer problems and I got a lot of satisfaction from watching them smile when I said “Everything is fixed and your computer is working correctly”. But you are right…I just hate people.

Lauralot
Lauralot

No one cares, Brandon.

Get yourself sterilized and then we’ll talk about your contributions to society.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Here’s a challenge for Brandon – try to construct a sentence without the words “I” or “me” in it.

Amused

Uhm … Brandon? Empathy is not the same thing as narcissism. You don’t seem to be able to grasp the difference. Which, of course, casts the earlier part of your comment about what a great friend and relative you are in a curious light.

Lauralot
Lauralot

Oh come on, Cassandra, everyone knows the only meaningful sentences in English are the ones about Brandon. They teach that way back in elementary school.

Brandon

@Cassandra: I don’t want to get married because it serves little purpose and it will not improve my quality of life. The idea of me deciding to not get married to “stick it to the feminists” is laughable. I don’t go around making decisions based on what feminists like or don’t like as a whole.

@Amused: It isn’t a radical act, it is just one decision.

I didn’t mention anything about “giving” women children…those were my aunts words not mine.

I don’t really care if my genes die out or not. I am completely indifferent towards the whole “your family line will die with you” crap.

Lauralot
Lauralot

Except for the time when you made the decision to keep posting here to “piss off” the feminists.

You’re failing at it, but that decision was all about us, baby!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

And he fails the challenge on the very first sentence.

@Cassandra: No

@Amused: Nice job picking the wrong paragraph. The paragraph above the one you quoted was me talking about empathy. The one you quoted was in reference towards you saying I don’t like do things that have mutual enjoyment.

Also, what is narcissistic about deriving joy from helping people?

1 2 3 9