self-promotion TROOOLLLL!!

Man Boobz Troll (and Trollhunter) of the Year Awards: Send in your nominations!

TROOOOLLLL!!!

Readers! Commenters! I am now (a bit late, I know) collecting nominations for Man Boobz Troll of the Year. Put forward your choice (or choices), and make the case for them, in the comments below. Feel free to make up your own categories for Troll Awards as well; I want to recognize the many and varied contributions of our many and varied trolls.

The winner(s) will receive little tiaras. But they have to go buy them for themselves, with their own money.

I am also collecting nominations for Man Boobz Troll Hunter of the Year – that is, the commenter or commenters here who you think have fought the good fight in the bestest possible ways. Again, you are free to make up your own categories for these awards.

The winner(s) here will receive a FREE viewing of the movie TrollHunter!It’s Norwegian! And really quite awesome, a faux documentary about the life of a Trolljegeren working secretly for the Norwegian government. Scary and hilarious!

Oh, and by “free viewing” I mean you can watch it on Netflix instant, if you’ve got Netflix. Hey, I’m kind of broke here. On the plus side, you can watch it even if you don’t win!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ Zhinxy – I want to read it! I would help but I’m seriously behind on a couple of deadlines.

zhinxy

So, basically, Meller, since I’ve been a libertarian a while, and as I said, so have most libertarian feminists, do you think that maybe I didn’t need the oversimplified angry old bitter racist sexist man Three Minute version of Egalitarianism As A Revolt Against Nature As A Book That Makes Me Feel Justified? XD

Thanks! We already read the original and dealt with it! Nice to hear from you, though!

zhinxy

CassandraSays – Yeah, I’ve been trying to get my creative juices flowing, so I’ll try my best!

zhinxy

Thanks!!

ithiliana

DKM: You wouldn’t know this, but feminism has been more of an irritant to me over the past few decades, visible as it is EVERYWHERE, than my little posts ever could be to you manboobzettes!

Oooh, I think we have a pretty good idea of just how far around the bend that feminism has driven you–you exhibit in a myriad of ways, you misogynistic malcontent. I bet feminism has burrowed under your skin and sting you with a million fiery bites every moment of the day.

You take refuse in imagining the genocide of women (replacing them bots) or the total enslavement of women–and all I can think is, I am going to die much happier than you, you pathetic pustulent pimply prick.

ithiliana

blast take REFUGE

Ami Angelwings

However, it is discovered that women as a class, usually have inferior abilities to pilot a plane then most men, or more precisely, most airline pilots ( to take one of countless examples) who are men.

You realize you said “as a class” then said “usually” right? xD (presuming you’re correct of course, which you’re not xD )

Ami Angelwings

As a class, Autobots usually have inferior abilities at flying than most Decepticons, therefore discrimination against Autobots who can fly is okay!

Ami Angelwings

And presumption of flight in Decepticons is okay!

PEACE THROUGH TYRANNY!!!!

Ami Angelwings

So basically… Mellertron’s only a Libertarian b/c of his (erroneous) belief that without government, white straight cis males would take over the world because they are the best at everything xD

Ami Angelwings

Why Mellertron would be rich, successful and famous right NOW if it weren’t for the damn socialist feminist state making it so he can’t use his gun form! XD

Ami Angelwings

I love how even though Zhinxy has bested you every time you’ve debated Libertarian issues, has proven she has more knowledge than you AND revealed that your knowledge of Libertarian writings (mysteriously) stops at the 1980s, you are still pretending like you’re teh expert and Zhinxy needs a good scolding from Father Mellertron Who Knows Best xD

The cognitive dissonance going on in your brain must be epic XD

Pecunium

Meller: Liberty, in the sense understood by libertarians, is exclusively a negative concept:. Others are FORBIDDEN to interfere with your freedom of action, as long as you observe the prohibition of interfering with their freedom of action.

So you admit you aren’t a libertarian. You have stated, repeatedly, that you want to restrict women’s liberties.

QED, you are, by your definition, a self-admitted non-libertarian.

This, of course, is completely non-related too the nonsense you spout about women being bad at things; made all the funnier by you choosing an example (flying planes, jets at high-G in specific) in which women have been shown to be better than men.

So we can add ignorant, to your list of deficiencies (along with hypocrite, slavery supporting, torture condoning, etc.)

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

“Normally, I regard this as a largely private hobby, and really don’t like discussing it with people, least of all, modern women, who can’t even appreciate it!”

Mellertoad, you’re free to stop discussing it with us at any time. Really.

jumbofish

I naturally think that women, properly cultured and trained, would be considerably better than dolls! However, they all have the delusion, promoted by feminists, that they are capable of human thought

I think you are getting dolls and humans mixed up

also you lost the troll contest meller so just give it up

Dracula
Dracula

Does it seem to anyone else that Meller’s actually trying convince the women here they should be jealous of his dolls at this point? He just keeps getting more pathetic the harder he tries.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

And he’s trying really really hard . . .

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Yep, he’s been trying to convince us to be jealous of his various woman substitutes for some time. I believe that both small fluffy animals and Hello Kitty have been mentioned as things we should be jealous of, since our various husbands/boyfriends/etc would surely prefer them to us.

Meanwhile many of the women here continue to be very happily partnered, and he continues to rant on the internet because it’s his only way to get at the women who make him so very angry. See why I think he’s hilarious?

zhinxy

BUT PECUNIUM! He just hasn’t yet figured out whether or not those liberties can apply to women at ALL!

Also, his talk about women being so inherently statist and collectivist (to the point where he grudginly allowed my daughter reading libertarian books might be better than watching the view, which of course she does or the crap at school, but probably wouldn’t have any effect on her), might mean that we are so INHERENTLY dangerous to liberty itself, that our containment is REQUIRED for liberty to flourish. All things I want you to expound on, Meller, by the way. Please?

Nice blast from the past here (Also, I note that I also discussed the libertarian critique of egalitarianism as interpreted by modern left libertarianism earlier in that discussion, but hey, better late than never, eh Meller? ) –

“One problem that I am discovering when trying to develop and apply a theory of rights which can safely include women, in a laisssez faire economy and social order, which I (and other libertarians) have given too little thought before, is that women–as a group–seem to lack the rationality, good judgement, and maturity (at least until menopause?) and one is trying to describe–or even advocate–a society for them giving them an equal freedom and personal sovereignty that they are certainly not ready for! Even libertarians acknowledge that children, pets, etc. need some degree of guardianship, and that application of rights appropriate to a fully developed rational entity is NOT appropriate to one whom is not, even though cruelty or neglect may be clearly prohibited.”

SO SEE! SEE! MELLER IS TOO A LIBERTARIAN! IF WE’RE LIKE DOGGIES OR KIDS! AND WE PROBABLY ARE! SEE! XD

Also, yeah… We’ve all just not given it enough thought.

…Yeah.

Shadow
Shadow

@Hippodameia

Mellertoad, you’re free to stop discussing it with us at any time

Bite your tongue!!! I can’t tell you how much emptier my life would have been if I hadn’t gotten to read this!

Their “faux-libertarian oppressor” C-S, is a loving and considerate owner and keeper, they are “doused” (your word) with very nice, fragrant perfumes, dressed in lovely, really feminine, and beautiful clothes, (NOT “ridiculous” at all) that makes the most fashionable couture of today look like rags, and fondle, caress, and love them NOT in “disturbing” ways, but in ways guaranteed to give the bodies of women great pleasure and thrilling enjoyment!

I mean look at it, LOOK AT IT! Then, as if he hasn’t gifted us with enough, he has to top everything off by referring to them as “my women”!

DELUSION AND HILARITY!!!!!!

zhinxy

,,,

Oh, I think it’s gone beyond SEEMS. Yeah, he’s trying to convince us.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I’m with Shadow, btw. Don’t discourage Meller from talking about his dolls! Where else can you get that kind of entertainment for free?

zhinxy

Yes. I especially want to know if any of them sing songs.

Shadow
Shadow

And whether this singing corresponds with the “caress, fondle and love them” stage, or if he is not quite as adept as he would like us to believe

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I would also like to hear more about how he caresses, fondles, and loves his Hello Kitty plushies, and if the thinks that they have orgasms during said fondling.

…..I really hope he’s not trying any of this with actual kittens, puppies, etc.

zhinxy

“I don’t know how this will bear up to a would-be “alliance” between feminists and libertarians. Maybe some of these “mothers of invention” will come forward and design, build, and even sell ships, planes, tractor-trailers, spacecraft, and other transporation vehicles that CAN BE safely handled by women better than by men. I doubt it, but I simply don’t know.”

….

I just had to ask, though, what… Specifically will help if a magic girl flown airplane was invented or not invented when it comes to a libertarian feminism? Even in your conception of such.

WE CAN’T HAVE LIBERTARIAN FEMINISM BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE RIGHTS ETHICS… Okay, it’s simplistic, but it’s… Basically followable. You threw in Girls CAN’T FLY PLANES AS A CLASS, but it could have been a digression or not well made (hilariously not well made) example until you threw it in at the end there, where…. Here, let me simplify –

What, precisely is up with

X has a positive rights notion

Y has a negative rights notion

X and Y will have problems in forming alliances.

But X and Y may have less problems if somebody invents a spaceship girls can fly better than boys can…

????

XD

This isn’t about right or wrong, this is about how hilarious this is as a thing to throw in there, even by the logic (?) of your own argument.

Kyrie
Kyrie

How can someone believe something *without* having thought?
Or write on a blog for that matter?

Anyway, Meller, if you can’t understand why no woman would be interested in you while you refuse you admit she’s a human being, you’re a lost cause.
Even in the worst places and times for women, when they were considered a mix between a sextoy, a slave, a walking uterus and a decoration, everybody admitted they had thought. Feminism didn’t invent that. (how do you invent something if you don’t have thought? How do I write?)

zhinxy

“Okay, it’s simplistic, but it’s… Basically followable. ”

Well, no, no it wasn’t, but … Barely followable, still.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Meller: You very rarely irritate me. Mostly, you either amuse me or make me sick. Both reactions have the end result of making me incredibly grateful for MrB.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Why are modern women and feminists hateful, disgusting, and just plain inhuman?

See above posts!!

Snowy
Snowy

Why is DKM hilariously creepy?

See above posts!!

Shadow
Shadow

You’ll forgive us if we don’t consider someone who spends the majority of his time interacting with dolls as a definitive expert on humanity

hellkell
hellkell

Hey Meller, why don’t you try out your garbage at Feministing, Shakesville, or I Blame The Patriarchy? I’m sure they’d love you over there.

Get real. You need us because we’re the only site that allows you to be the freak you are.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Meller: I’m only hateful to internet asshats and dumbfucks who change lanes without signaling. I quite enjoy civilized conversation, but that’s one thing you seem to be incapable of. So again, with all the heartfelt wishes I can muster: FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!

zhinxy

“David K. Meller | January 9, 2012 at 12:13 pm
Why are modern women and feminists hateful, disgusting, and just plain inhuman?

See above posts!!”

…………..

Okay then, so I’ma gonna guess you have no even barely cogent rebuttal to my actual points on negative rights theory and left-libertarian feminist/other leftist alliances, yes?*
Okay then.

Now, if all my posts are so hateful, and this itself alarms you to the point of rebutall inability, I suppose this is a very very good time to ask again – Should I have lost custody of my children, for failing to make a happy home and provoking my abuse?

YES. OR NO.

*And once again, it’s fine to be out of date. (And I note… The New Deal in Old Rome is a fun read but… That came out in 1947? See what I mean? The historical works are great, and always edifying/fun, but if you’re talking about POLITICS, well, it changes with the times. By definition, yes?)

You don’t have to be an expert. But you probably should be up to date and ready to back up your assertions if you’re going to be on your high horse explaining to other libertarians “How Libertarianism Works” shouldn’t you? If you weren’t positioning yourself as such a Learned Elder Anti-Statesman, it wouldn’t be so glaring.

Because it’s pretty dang glaring.

1 8 9 10