I'm totally being sarcastic misandry oppressed men pandas twitter

Fighting the Scourge of MisPandry

Mispandry hurts everyone.

The BBC is taking a lot of heat for including a panda in a list of the top 12  female “faces of the year” for 2011. As the Daily Edge explains:

While the men category featured 12 actual men, the women’s page featured 11 women and one panda, albeit a female panda.

There’s a new Twitter hashtag — #pandagate — for those who wish to express brief thoughts on the matter.

I too, am outraged. A panda on the female list but none on the male list? This is blatant discrimination against male pandas. Mispandry, if you will. And it is discrimination against pandas generally.

ALL OF THE ENTRIES IN BOTH LISTS SHOULD BE PANDAS!

This is just one more example of  mispandrist Anti-Pandaism in contemporary culture.

Here you can see more anti-Pandaism in action – notice the crowd laughing – laughing! – at this panda’s athletic prowess.

And here is some footage obtained from an illegal underage panda fighting ring.

Sharculese

The journalist who wrote the article, Bob Chaundy, said on Twitter: ”I didn’t choose the BBC women faces of the year subjects, just wrote them. Two black eyes from wife though. Pandamonium!”

fuck yes, of course a domestic violence joke will make it better

nedbeaumontjr

ALL OF THE ENTRIES IN BOTH LISTS SHOULD BE PANDAS!

I object. Those two-tone bastards get all the “cute” jobs.

Alphalady
Alphalady

I love pandas! How dare they insult the male ones!

ithiliana

Am I correctly remembering the list of top female athletes that included….a horse???

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

“I love pandas! How dare they insult the male ones!”

We all know that Tian Tian was the one risking his life out in the wild trying to find fresh bamboo to feed him family while the wife just sat on her furry ass back at home. And this is the thanks he gets…

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable
Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel
Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel

That’s crumbelievable.

Holly Pervocracy

This post is nothing but shameless pandaring to overbearing feminists. No wonder our children are all turning into sluts and bamboos. This ought to be a black and white issue.

Moewicus
Moewicus

Holly has achieved the ursimate in bear puns. It’s simply unkoalafied* genius.

Also, to be fair, the BBC article on the whole controversy noted that slots in the male category have been filled with animals before. The example they gave was of a carp, I think.

Shadow
Shadow

@Moewicus:

“*Note: Koalas are not actually bears and this pun does not intend to imply or suggest a taxonomical relationship between Phascolarctos cinereus and the Ursidae family.”

Truly this is PC run amok!!! If those koala “bears” didn’t want to be subsumed under the far superior Ursidae family they should have had the sense to keep us from calling them bears! Do they have the right to life, liberty and property? Then they have the same rights as regular bears! Anything is else is big daddy government giving those coddled koala bears special rights, just because they’re “sooooo cutttee”!

ozymandias42

I can hardly bear all the puns.

Bee
Bee

I believe they have the right to bear arms.

Alphalady
Alphalady

“We all know that Tian Tian was the one risking his life out in the wild trying to find fresh bamboo to feed his family while the wife just sat on her furry ass back at home. And this is the thanks he gets…”

I’ll bet he’s a “handsome beta” panda to boot! LOL!

Alphalady
Alphalady

Koalas are marsupials. You can expect angry posts about your lack of “PC-ness” from the critters in the wilds of New Zealand at any moment!

Shadow
Shadow

@Bee

I don’t care how far away you live from me, I know you heard that groan

Lauralot
Lauralot

All I can think of right now is that bizarre Berenstain Bears book about racism in which Papa Bear doesn’t like the new panda neighbors…why do I remember such useless things?

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable
Lauralot
Lauralot

I can vividly remember someone reading me that book as a kid, though I don’t remember finding it out of place among the other books.

Never knew there was a Berenstain Bears book about guns, though. I did read one about smoking, once upon a time.

Magpie

Baby pandas are either proof that god exists, (and wants us to squeeeee), or a complicated hoax by children in suits. Nature can’t have come up with something that bloody cute by itself. (see also: babelfish) 🙂

Viscaria
Viscaria

I was going to be angry that he tried to laugh off the controversy by trivializing domestic violence, but then I got to the part with the panda pun. Everything is acceptable when you conclude it with a panda pun!

Shadow
Shadow

@Lauralot & Crumbelievable:

That is unbelievably awesome, I cannot believe my childhood was deprived of this. I remember seeing some berenstein bears episodes on tv, but nothing that memorable. Bears are the most insidious of children’s characters. AFAIC Paddington is the worst of these. That bastard had me investing way too much of my childhood in his damn yellow raincoat!! (I then went on to grow up and buy a yellow raincoat that I was way too invested in as well. Brainwashing? I think so). Second most insidious is Rupert, though I can still look back at my Rupert love and proclaim “I regret nozzinngg!!”, that motherfucker knew how to imagine

Viscaria
Viscaria

I envision Chaundy telling that horribly offensive joke at a party, and then when all he receives are horrified stares because of the DV reference, trying to explain the joke. “No, no, I think you don’t understand. See, it’s pandamonium. Like a panda! You know, like in the article! You people are hopeless.”

Explore Nature

Feminists are going to use animals for execute their plans, this shows their own stupidity.

Kyrie
Kyrie

Feminists are animals too, you know. As are misogynists (although not cute ones) and the rest of human males and females. And you should never underestimate the power of cuteness. (even Meller bow to it, that has to count for something)

Viscaria
Viscaria

Oh no, Explore Nature has learned of our secret feminist machinations. And I’ve already printed 200 kitty-sized shirts saying “equal pay for equal work” in llama font.

kristinmh

Llama font is unfortunately only semi-legible:

Shadow
Shadow

@Viscaria

I’ve been teaching parrots everywhere to say “All hail our gynocratic overlords!” in an attempt to stave off this feminist elimination that I’ve been warned about. And anthropomorphic font is the tool of the devil, especially in colour

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

That llama font is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Lauralot
Lauralot

If only the font llamas had hats, my life would be complete.

kladle
kladle

I thought feminists were usually against for execute anybody.

Viscaria
Viscaria

kristinmh, you’re right, it’s extremely hard to read! My plan for feminist domination is dooooooooomed!

I wish I had some artistic talent so I could design llama font with hats, that would be sweet.

Jenn93
Jenn93

I shall now use Llama font for execute equality!

Lauralot
Lauralot

kiki
kiki

A corner-of-the-eye misreading of the title of this post has led me to notice the similarity between the words ‘misandry’ and ‘pissantry’, which is kind of appropriate where MRAs are concerned.

Jenn93
Jenn93

CAAAAAARRRRRrrrrrrl!

That was awesome. It reminds me of Candy Mountain.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

^ I think it was made by the same people

Lauralot
Lauralot

Yeah, Charlie the Unicorn and Llamas with Hats are both FilmCow videos.

red_locker

Pandas are such manginas. Everyone knows that we Polar Bears would never let those Alpha-seekers get their way.

Kyrie
Kyrie

“we Polar Bears”
Is that a coming out?

Dracula
Dracula

Pandas are such manginas.

Or “Pan-ginas”, if you will.