antifeminism creepy evil women I'm totally being sarcastic misandry misogyny MRA none dare call it conspiracy oppressed men paul elam threats

AgentOrange and the Screencaps of Feminazi Doom

Santa is no longer interested in bringing joy to girls.

Christmas came early for the MRAs this year. Earlier this week, a generous soul calling himself AgentOrange posted a 165 MB present online for them, an assortment of super-secret internet postings from a private forum connected to the RadFem Hub, which Mr. Orange collected by bravely going behind enemy lines and, er, screencapping a bunch of shit. As the OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE declared:

[B]oth feminists and MRAs alike, have been anxiously awaiting the promised complete files of screen shots and associated materials collected by Agent Orange.

These files are apparently so vile and incendiary that Mr. Orange has deemed it necessary to reveal the personal information of some of the RadFemHub commenters. Not to encourage anyone to stalk or harass or harm them, just so that those offended by them can do whatever it is people do when personal info is leaked on the internet that doesn’t involve stalking or harassing or harming them. Send them postcards?

But in any case there is no reason whatsoever to think that a group of really really really angry people who love making threats on the internet and  think their opponents are as bad as Hitler could ever do anything that would be in any way problematic.

So, you might ask, what dastardly secrets do these new files disclose? Oddly, the PRESS RELEASE doesn’t actually specify. The AgentOrange website doesn’t say either. And the 165 MB download is just a bunch of files with no explanation.

But I have spent some time going through these files myself in a completely random manner, which is evidently what AgentOrange expects everyone who downloads the files to do. To be perfectly honest, I haven’t spent that much time on this. I’ve really been quite busy with other things. But I have spent some time. More than twenty minutes, anyway.

So let me share with you some preliminary findings.

Here, straight from the AgentOrange files, are some RadFems discussing a news story about a male midwife who thinks that mothers should embrace the pain of childbirth as a “rite of passage.” (Click on the teensy image on the right to get it full-sized.)

Apparently some of those RadFems don’t think this is a good idea! One of them says:

Does he even know what uterine cramps/contractions even feel like?

Another adds:

I read that and rolled my eyes. … If only it were possible to subject mister midwife (my ass) to the joyous pain of childbirth. I guess a swift kick to the balls is as close as he’s ever going to come to it.

Clearly suggesting that a male midwife suffer pain similar to what he suggests women should suffer is nothing short of GENOCIDE!

But wait, there’s more! Another woman writes:

There is no reason why women should have to endure pain like this in this day and age.

That sounds exactly like something HITLER would have said! (If you replace “women” with “Jews” and “no reason” with “every reason.”)

Still another adds:

This is phenomenally stupid, and completely out of step with current pain management theory and procedures.

Is there no end to this feminazi depravity!?

Oh, but there’s more, much more. In this thread — click the image to the right — the evil RadFems complain about guys trying to pick them up in a creepy manner. One of the ladies suggests that a good way to get the guys to leave you alone is to tell them you’re a widow.

You see now that feminism is all about DECEPTION!

Maybe it should be called Deceptionism!

Ok, ok, just one more. In a thread called “I’m mad as hell” — right over there on the right again — one commenter complains about getting a computer virus.

She’s so mad she says she’s even considering downloading Ubuntu and forgoing all Microsoft products, which are frequently targets of viruses! What? Huh? DOES NOT COMPUTE. BZZZZZZZ. LADY USING LINUX ERROR ERROR. *$^*$()*%(*$$$$$$$$. EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN.

CARRIER.

REBOOTING.

FLUSHING CACHE.

Ok. I’m back. Another commenter there says something about castrating guys who write viruses.

That does seem a little excessive. Though I don’t think she means it literally.

I will return to this topic later, after I recover.

In the meantime, if you want to see the most ridiculous comments on the matter from Reddit’s Men’s Rightsers, you can find some of them collected together here. Among the highlights:

Violence on men is incited daily, by the hour, by the second. Every time someone makes a post on reddit there is a sexist opinion about all men.

This isn’t public shaming, its outing criminals that are planning your genocide.

A story of a plan of naziesque proportions is about to broken.

I think we can all agree that feminism inevitably heads down the road of male genocide.

MRAs, more melodramatic than emo kids.

Oh, and by the way, two of the Reddit quotes above come from a fellow known on Reddit as Sigi1, but who may be more familiar to Man Boobzers as Eoghan. Without clicking on the links, can you guess which two?

This post contains:

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I think Meller may have stolen the 5 gold rings, though, in the hopes that they will one day be legal tender and usable in the Houses of Entertainment.

NWOslave
NWOslave

@Holly Pervocracy

You promote whore-culture. This is another example of you saying one thing but doing another.

And on that note my proud little whores, I. am. outta. here.

Lauralot
Lauralot

I’m reminded of a book I read that I can no longer remember the title of which involved a bunch of students in a cafeteria rallying together and yelling “WE’RE ALL SLUTS!”

WE’RE ALL WHORES!

zhinxy

@ozymandias42

And go and sin no more. The message is never keep on sinnin, cause I like that.

The thing is, NWO, none of us here think that commiting adultery is a good thing. It is a bad thing. Because a promise was broken.

And also interesting that he DIDN’T tell the prostitutes to go and sin no more, as far as we know. OR the tax collectors, and beign that I pretend to be a libertarian, they are WAY WAY worse to me than sex workers, who I don’t think are bad at all. But no way out of it, it’s not conditional on them not sinning. If I’m to be christ like, I gotta love ’em too.

I just copy-pasted this, but I’im doing it AGAIN

There is no mention, that these people were former prostitutes, former tax collectors or former sinners. There is no record that Jesus told these people that they had to clean up their act and change their ways before he comes to dinner. Neither do I find a mention that these people were changed after they dined with Jesus. No record of Bob giving up his job as a tax collector and becoming successful in vinyl siding sales. Or Marsha putting out her candle in the red light district to take up interior design.

While I am sure that lives were changed, but why no mention of it? Maybe it is because it didn’t matter to Jesus, who these people were. Maybe Jesus saw that these were the people wanting help. Wanting a Savior. Maybe the fact that it is written that these people were prostitutes, tax collectors and sinners, is just for us.

Maybe it only matters to us.

ozymandias42

I think it’s time for some real Christian music.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

“What’s whore-culture, NWO?

Is it like horticulture?”

NWO probably saw a book labeled “Horticulture” and thought, “Gotcha now, feminists!”

Lauralot
Lauralot

Perhaps NWO watched the new Sherlock Holmes.

ozymandias42

Or, in honor of the season:

Holly Pervocracy

On the Twelfth day of Christmas, En-wo gave to me:
12 babies slutting
11 proteins folding
10 whores a-whoring
9 titles IXing
8 jews a-scheming
7 books a-lying
6 dogs evolving
5 ZIEEEEE CREEEAAAATUREEEEES
4 russian letters
3 living rocks
2 rape excuses
And a flouride conspiracy!

ozymandias42

Hey NWO!

“And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.”

Lauralot
Lauralot

zhinxy

Holly, *dies*

VoiP
VoiP

And told her to stop being a whore. Not goeth and rally slutwalks.

Funny thing about slutwalks: the point isn’t only that women can have as much sex as they like without being despised for it, although that is one of the points.

The point is mainly that there is no such thing as “asking for it.”. The responsibility for rape rests with the rapist. That is the message of Slutwalk.

Do you know who else said that? St. Augustine.

Here he is on rape. It’s from the beginning of City of God, where he describes the rape of female monastics during the sack of Rome. Many pagan Romans felt that the raped women had lost their honor, and that it could only be regained by killing themselves; if these women did not kill themselves, it could only mean that Christianity was morally bankrupt. In response, Augustine said this:

Let this, therefore, in the first place, be laid down as an unassailable position, that the virtue which makes the life good has its throne in the soul, and thence rules the members of the body, which becomes holy in virtue of the holiness of the will; and that while the will remains firm and unshaken, nothing that another person does with the body, or upon the body, is any fault of the person who suffers it, so long as he cannot escape it without sin.

Translation: A woman’s body is her own, and a good person is good not because of what happens to her body but because of her good soul and good will. .

But as not only pain may be inflicted, but lust gratified on the body of another, whenever anything of this latter kind takes place, shame invades even a thoroughly pure spirit from which modesty has not departed,-shame, lest that act which could not be suffered without some sensual pleasure, should be believed to have been committed also with some assent of the will.

Sometimes don’t have control over what happens to our bodies. People can hurt us or rape us. Women who have been raped often feel terrible not only because of the physical violation but because they believe that people will think they brought it on themselves. Awful people. People like NWO.

And consequently, even if some of these virgins killed themselves to avoid such disgrace, who that has any human feeling would refuse to forgive them.? And as for those who would not put an end to their lives, lest they might seem to escape the crime of another by a sin of their own, he who lays this to their charge as a great wickedness is himself not guiltless of the fault of folly.

And sometimes people who have been raped feel so terrible that they kill themselves. They’re not “guilty,” here. The problem is the people who shamed them.

But is there a fear that even another’s lust may pollute the violated? It will not pollute, if it be another’s: if it pollute, it is not another’s, but is shared also by the polluted. But since purity is a virtue of the soul, and has for its companion virtue, the fortitude which will rather endure all ills than consent to evil; and since no one, however magnanimous and pure, has always the disposal of his own body, but can control only the consent and refusal of his will, what sane man can suppose that, if his body be seized and forcibly made use of to satisfy the lust of another, he thereby loses his purity?

The interesting thing here is that Augustine is admitting that men can be raped. (At least I think so; it might be a defect of the translation. I haven’t read this in Latin.) Nobody can fully control his or her own body at all times, especially in Late Antiquity. That does not mean that one is “impure.”

Even though At. Augustine is working off a definition of “purity” that most of us don’t share right now, and he privileges female chastity in a way that should be problematized, he’s still far more sane about this than your average MRA.

If [purity]… belongs to the soul, then not even when the body is violated is it lost. Nay more, the virtue of holy continence, when it resists the uncleanness of carnal lust, sanctifies even the body, and therefore when this continence remains unsubdued, even the sanctity of the body is preserved, because the will to use it holily remains, and, so far as lies in the body itself, the power also.

For the sanctity of the body does not consist in the integrity of its members, nor in their exemption from all touch; for they are exposed to various accidents which do violence to and wound them, and the surgeons who administer relief often perform operations that sicken the spectator. …And thus, so long as the soul keeps this firmness of purpose which sanctifies even the body, the violence done by another’s lust makes no impression on this bodily sanctity, which is preserved intact by one’s own persistent continence.

Even if female chastity is the sort of thing you value, there is no such thing as the “asking for it” defense.

Here’s the link.

ozymandias42

NWO, while I’m suggesting verses for you to study, do you know what the single topic most discussed throughout the Bible is?

Helping the poor.

VoiP
VoiP

@Holly Pervocracy

And on that note my proud little whores, I. am. outta. here.

I think we hit a nerve.

zhinxy

I JUST FUCKING LOVE DOLLY PARTON, ALL RIGHT?

SaruGoku
SaruGoku

Ozy,

That’s definitely one if my favorite Christmas songs. I’m deeply ambivalent about Jackson Browne but he really hits the nail on the head as far as I’m concerned.

AbsintheDexterous

zhinxy – Thank you ever so much for the Superstar stuff. That is awesome, and made my already awesome week even better!

I’m not even going to argue with the Thin Bible believer. You know, the revised bible that only has the approved parts justifying creationism, ignorance, intolerance, and misogyny. Oddly enough, though it’s a Christian work, it does not have any of the Gospels in it, as it might lead people to believe that Jesus was a communist hippie or something.

Cayora

@NWO
Here’s a thing. I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but it doesn’t really matter if we know how life can come from non-life or how the universe formed or not. Let us say we have no idea. None. You still have to establish a reason for believing in a god. You can’t just find something we don’t understand completely, or even do understand completely that you don’t like, and say “I don’t know, therefore god.” You have to actually give some reason that you think there is a god that does things. Some good reason, in fact.

Let me give you an analogy. I have no idea of how to make tatted lace. None whatsoever. But that does not mean I go around saying, “tatted lace is proof of GOD! Look at how pretty it is. It must be proof of god. I wouldn’t want to live in a world in which god did not tat lace.” Because that would make no sense.

And yes, tatted lace is made by humans, but let us pretend I found a piece on the ground in the middle of a forest with no clue as to how it got there or if it was formed naturally. It still would not make sense for me to claim it was made by god.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Well that was… a hilarious and fascinating thread to catch up on.

I guess NWO abandoned the “rapey” thread when he couldn’t explain how Mennonites reproduce or how strip clubs work? And found himself here, arguing that women don’t need pain management during child birth because he’s grazed his balls. NWO considers himself a Christian.

Well, as my grandmother would say “bless his heart.”

Cayora

I see now I am too late. Pity.

zhinxy

absinthedextrous! thankyou. ( I’ll probably end up uploading a bunch more international versions. Youtube doesn’t have enough! Must rectify! :p )

VoiP
VoiP

I see now I am too late. Pity.

NWO is easily startled, but he’ll be back, and with greater stupidity.

zhinxy

For extra credit, we can discuss with him on how the Gospel’s insistence on women being the first and reliable witnesses of the resurrection of christ is a profound theological challenge to the at the time rock solid and legal idea that a woman’s word is not worth believing.. OH, nevermind.

zhinxy

I think he’ll argue that women had teh ekwality back then. Or something.

Hershele Ostropoler

Slavey:

Money, money, money. Isn’t that what Jews worship?

Is that one for the Big Book?

Also, that “anti-Semitism” is a new word, coined on Manboobz in 2011.

Moewicus:

I would just like to note that Owlyslave just called the* Biblical plan of creation “hoaky.” Not only can he not get evolution straight, he tricks himself into mocking his own beliefs.

So can Holly and I tell anti-Semitic jokes now?

VoIP

@Holly Pervocracy

And on that note my proud little whores, I. am. outta. here.

I think we hit a nerve.

I do wonder, though, just how deeply wrong he is here.

I mean, his idea of “whore culture” is a touch … inchoate, let’s say. But does Holly, in fact, promote it?

Presumably not, but does she actually say or do the things that he thinks promote it? Does she actually say or do anything that promotes it, even inadvertantly? Where’s the line between things Holly says in his head and things she actually says?

That’s not something you want to think too hard about, I guess.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

NWO said

@Kendra, the bionic mommy

It’s hip to mock Jesus and Christians! You’re progressive! The MSM says it’s great!

What a big surprise, NWO. You completely missed my point. My MRA Jesus comment wasn’t about mocking Christians or Jesus. It was about mocking the hypocrisy of MRA’s that claim to be Christians. I compared the teachings of Jesus to the beliefs of MRA’s in order to show the hypocrisy.

Why am I trying to explain anything to NWO? It’s like talking to a brick wall. His answer will probably consist of incoherent ranting about Title IX and Slutwalks.

Holly Pervocracy

Hershele – I promote people having whatever sex they want. I think that (filtered through NWO’s usual “I only read half of it and I only understood half of that, but I’m sure I hate it!” way of dealing with novel information) counts as “whore culture.”

Because woman + sex = whore. QED

I’m glad he’s not married.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I think that in NWOs head woman actively seeking out or participating in sex = whore. And since we all wear clothes of some sort, and sometimes men are attracted to us, we are seeking sex, therefore we are whores. Even the children.

VoiP
VoiP

Especially the children.

zhinxy

M Dubz
M Dubz

@ previous discussion of an all right Jewish holiday that happens in December…

Fatman
Fatman

NWOslave, I am reasonably sure you are capable of understanding this. Different words convey different types and amounts of information. A pronoun can convey very little information about the noun it replaces, as is the case with the word ‘it’ A pronoun can also convey several points of information, as is the case with the word, ‘she.’ ‘She’ tells you that the noun being replaced is a being and that that being is female. The word ‘zie’ conveys that the noun being replaced is a being, but that is the extent of the information given. It is used when you want discuss a being, but the gender of that being is unknown or unimportant. Do you now understand what the word zie refers to?

BigMomma
BigMomma

recent lurker…just wanted to pop my head up and say, hey thanks for making me stay up late for the last week going through your back catalogue and loving what you are all doing. i’m checking in every day and with you all the way. @Holly you have me laugh and laugh and laugh, thank you so much.

Monsieur sans Nom
Monsieur sans Nom

BEEZUS CHRIST, U PPL!!!!!!!!!!

I had a look at radfemhub and I really have to say………2nd wave feminism should be nicknamed(or better yet re-named) Sour grapes feminism. 😛

BTW…..Ol’ frenchy whose too cool for names has never been able to get into “amurcan” music(country, folk, bluegrass, gospel). No matter how authentic it may be.

Ami Angelwings

@Holly Pervocracy
Not true, Holly. Now a days you’re taught the new math, than you’re taught the old math. Then you chooses which style of math suits you.

KIDS THESE DAYS AND THEIR NEW MATH! AND NEW ENGLISH!!!!

soon every child will be talking like me! Amilingual lessons will be mandatory >:3

Ami Angelwings

NWO, how do you even know what kids are taught in school these days? xD You have no children, you hate people, you’re afraid to go outside lest the feminazi conspiracy shoots you in the head…

You keep saying you know what kids are taught in school (to be gay and trans apparently xD because schools are SUCH open places where gay and trans ppl aren’t bullied at all xD and if they are the bullies are turned trans and gay >_> ) but… how? o:

How do you know this? You’re like 30 years removed from public school and as I said, you don’t have children and you hate being around or talking to real people xD So how do you know? o:

Ami Angelwings

Oh, Zhinxy, has NWO answered your call to challenge you on your Libertarianism yet btw? o_O Or has he run off again and so therefore he has no basis on which to call you a lying liar who lies? xD

Ami Angelwings

I wonder what NWO bought himself for Christmas…

kladle
kladle

I wonder what NWO bought himself for Christmas…

weed, wire cutters, and a girls’ swimsuit

Polliwog
Polliwog

Oh my goodness, this thread got completely hilarious today. I think my favorite bit was the part where knowing extremely basic biology without having to look it up is “cheating” because, apparently, no one actually knows things! Too funny.

zhinxy

Ami _ he has answered me nothing!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I think NWO thinks that knowledge and information are both entirely subjective things that one can have opinions about. Facts aren’t really true, just truthy, you know? It’s very odd.

Shadow
Shadow

@kladle

“weed, wire cutters and a girls’ swimsuit”

This has just become my first christmas list, though I’d prolly change it to a mens’ suit to keep my mind away from the dark reaches of NWO’s. I cannot see any way that those can combine to be anything but an epic story!

Pterygotus
Pterygotus

…don’t we already have the singular “they” for that?

Happy Anti-MRA
Happy Anti-MRA

OMFG….

As we speak I’m listening to AVFM Radio on Youtube, about “Agent Orange”.

Paul Elam has just compared himself to Simon Wiesenthal!!! Like, seriously?!

Later on he gets so worked up someone else has to take over the presenting of the show.

There’s an interview with “Agent Orange” too.

Yeah, if you look at it a certain way, MRAs copy & pasting screenshots of some insignificant keyboard warriors are literally identical to a man who, having survived *actual genociode* fought against international indifference to the harbouring of fanatical, racist mass murderers.

Xanthe
Xanthe

Ptery,

there is a completely unacceptable singular neuter pronoun which is used to dehumanise a person, since in English it is exclusively used to refer to objects or non-human life.

The singular “they” is okay for referring to individuals in aggregate, e.g. “Each person should ensure they submit a valid e-mail address”, but it fails contextually when used for a single person, e.g. “David said they were going to the shops” – common usage baulks at unambiguously identifying David as the singular “they”.

Other solutions such as s/he, or the alternation of masculine and feminine pronouns, have similar problems of ambiguity. Using “one” only works when the prose that one is writing in the first person singular. Previously, “he” was used to stand for “he” and “she” in general cases, but this is no longer acceptable usage except for dyed-in-the-wool sexists.

Invented pronouns are a relatively new solution with none of the drawbacks of the historical possibilties, except obscurity (and the gender-neutral pronouns in English dialects that were historically used, such as “ou” and “a”, fell into obscurity and died out).

See Wikipedia for lots more on this.

*Xanthe timidly raises hand as being a zie creature*

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Sometimes I really wish that FOX or NBC or some other news station would find Elam and do like a special interest thing on him, sort of like with Anonymous. It would be really interesting to see the mainstream’s reaction.

Catherine
Catherine

A post-script: pronouns are still awkward, no matter what; if I call myself Cathy (or even Cat, Kitty, Katy, or Katya) then the pronoun “she” seems to follow, unbidden, since the name my parents chose (Catherine) is such a common name; is it really too bizarre to have a different name (in my case, a name of my own choosing, Xanthe — see above) and to insist a different pronoun is appropriate for zir?