I'm totally being sarcastic misogyny MRA rape rapey reddit

Rape, mansplained at last. Thanks, anonymous dude on Reddit!

On Reddit’s Men’s Rights subreddit, Detective_Mills cuts through the complexities of the rape debate with this bit of wisdom, putting all those rape complaints from women in their proper perspective.

Sorry, did I say “women?” I meant “cuntbags.”

NOTE:

Holly Pervocracy

Because physical rape certainly has no emotional effects.

zhinxy

Holly – Nope – Incidentally, this is an attitude I’ve seen several times in the MRA/PUA sphere. The idea that “I’d rather have a dick up my ass I didn’t want than x y and z a woman does to me – Be it infidelity, etc” – All of which equates rape to a bit of discomfort in the nether regions or backside. Roissy… or Heartiste, or what ever his name is now made a similar claim about rape vs. cuckoldry, I think.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

The irony here is that in actuality, most of the dudebros and MRAs are the sort of people who think that “homosexual rape panic” is a valid defense in a murder trial. They’d probably beat up a dude that asked politely to suck their dick, nevermind forcibly anally rape them.

hellkell
hellkell

With his attitude, I don’t think he’ll have to worry about living with a woman any time soon.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Can I point out how ridiculous it is that someone who is railing against the injustices men face also, apparently, thinks women never rape? And (I suspect) also thinks there’s no chance he would ever be raped, by anyone of any gender?

It’s been said here a zillion times by a zillion people, but I’ll say it again: the male equivalent of rape is rape.

Holly Pervocracy

It’s not like women don’t suffer emotional abuse also. If cheating on a person, screaming at them, and/or making them feel like shit is “emotional rape,” plenty of men do that.

zhinxy

Nah, men are solid oak trees, or some shit.

Wetherby
Wetherby

Yes, but we all know that men only get raped in prison, and that they were only there in the first place thanks to a false rape accusation. Or something.

blitzgal

Here’s the thing. Emotional abuse is a real thing. He’s not inventing new terms here. And he’s correct that women can be emotionally abusive. But so can men. The sad thing is, it’s the MRM that is more likely to claim that emotional abuse doesn’t exist, but only when talking about men abusing women.

blitzgal

Also, yet another man kills his entire family (or tries to, some of them survived) after his wife tries to leave him. Another MRA hero.

TheNatFantastic

That loud sound you just heard was my head exploding.

I mean, I honestly don’t think I could fit that much idiocy into 37 words if I were being paid. Unless I said “Everyone who sincerely believes things that they read on Reddit men’s rights subgroup, In Mala Fide, A Voice for Men, Angry Harry, The Spearhead, Misandry Review or any other site on the Boob-Roll. Oh, and Brandon.*”

(*This is predicated on us counting ‘Boob-Roll’ as two words)

Anthony Zarat

I am surprised that none of you are tired of being irrelevant.

Sharculese

I am surprised that none of you are tired of being irrelevant.

says the dude who wont shut up about virtual reality hookers

blitzgal

We’re so irrelevant that you continue to obsessively read and comment on these posts. Yes, very irrelevant.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Being told that any measure of privacy is lying, having your spouse fly into a rage of insults and disgust because the drying cloths in the kitchen weren’t properly arranged, being asked to lie to your family about the state of the relationship because they wouldn’t understand and you’re too close to those idiots anyway (and how disloyal of you to even consider being honest with them), receiving extravagant gifts from your partner and then later being attacked for not appreciating them when you ask for your partner to stop publicly berating you for your failure to meet your requirements as a partner (since the gifts and the public lectures are somehow related), being told that your closest friend is immoral and if you continue associating with them your partner will have no choice but to assume you’re equally immoral…

Nope, don’t know any women who experienced any of that from their opposite-sex partners 9_9

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

You’d know far more about being irrelevant than anyone here would, Zarat. Maybe you could explain how that feels to us? It seems like something that you may need to get off your chest. Maybe you’d feel better if you did.

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

I am surprised that none of you are tired of being irrelevant.

Anthony Zarat, so glad you’re back. Please tell us the one again about separating men and women with the Mississippi River. You still haven’t worked out the details of what to do with people outside of the continental US, and where people outside of the gender binary system fit in your grand scheme.

Bee
Bee

I make my boyfriend carry my cuntbag for me when we’re out shopping at the mall. He HATES that.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I think what he means is “if you feminists get to say that only men rape then I get to say that only women emotionally rape bla bla cuntbags.”

Oh. Well that’s fucking stupid then. Good thing you’re here, David, to point out when the idiots are spectacularly wrong, but in an entirely different way than the way I had thought they we’re spectacularly wrong 😉

Captain Bathrobe

I, for one, never tire of being irrelevant too AZ’s interests.

Captain Bathrobe

“To” dammit!

Viscaria
Viscaria

Were, not we’re. iPhone, stop making me look illiterate!

Captain Bathrobe

I can look illiterate all by myself, thank you very much.

Wetherby
Wetherby

I just Googled ‘Anthony Zarat’, and one of the first links that came up revealed that he only has one friend – and that friend is presumably rather busy concocting conspiracies to have much time for him.

Which is presumably why AZ is hanging out here, no matter how irrelevant we all are.

Captain Bathrobe

I intend to form my own “maginastan”–a homeland for manginae entirely surrounded by, and dependent upon, Womensland. I will be absolute dictator of my own domain, so far as my feminist masters allow.

Captain Bathrobe

Dammit “manginastan”! I’m batting .000 this morning.

Sharculese

wetherby, thanks for finding antz’s huffpo profile, because reading his comments i found this gem:

A father, a soldier, a hero. Thomas James Ball is the first man to sacrifice his life to bring attention to the feminist hate war against men and boys. He is remembered with honour.”

TheNatFantastic

@Sharculese Google seems to suggest he was more pissed off with the government and capitalism. But, y’know, I suppose Big Feminism controls those. We have vagina tentacles in every seat of power.

Seraph
Seraph

TNF – You know, once you got past the initial shock, vagina tentacles would probably be really nice.

TheNatFantastic

Seraph – as long as no one asked me to Google them, I’m sure they’d be fine.

hellkell
hellkell

LOfuckingL at AntZ calling us irrelevant. Hey AntZ, does your wife know you want to replace her with VR yet?

kladle
kladle

Respecting Mr. Anthony Zarat,
Our troll who somehow begat
Babies naturally for sure
Oh, how does this work if you’re
Trying to become a brain in a vat

red_locker

“Respecting Mr. Anthony Zarat,
Our troll who somehow begat
Babies naturally for sure
Oh, how does this work if you’re
Trying to become a brain in a vat”

AHAHAHAHA, nice!

Valerie
Valerie

So, according to this dude, it’s better to possibly get infected with a disease than to be emotionally abused. Maybe he should think that through more.
And what is this guy’s version of being emotionally abused? – Mommy, women aren’t kissing me ass all day!

Emily Blackburn

All I hear from people like this is BLAH BLAH I’M EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED BUT I DON’T DARE FACE UP TO THAT FACT.

All that rape entails is an ‘unwanted dick up the cornhole’, of course. No emotional debris AT ALL. (Sarcasm noted, I hope.) If you don’t want to live with a ‘cuntbag girl’, then don’t. The cuntbag girl probably won’t mind too much.

Also, WHO is saying that only men rape/all men rape?

Sharculese

@tnf

do you mean t-ball or antz? because either way, i have bad news for you…

Steph

“You still haven’t worked out the details of what to do with people outside of the continental US, and where people outside of the gender binary system fit in your grand scheme.”

We’ll live on paddleboats!

TheNatFantastic

@Sharculese I meant Ball. The only non-MRA mentions I could find on Google (OK, I’ll admit that I didn’t look very hard) seemed to suggest it was money problems and/or problems with the courts about money.

Meh, even if he did do it to protest ‘eebil feminazism’, that doesn’t mean that feminism is to blame for what happened to him*. I’d actually blame the communities that told him that all these things were the result of ‘oppression’ that he could never escape. Like, uhm, the MRM.

(*before I’m accused of not caring about this guy, I honestly think that his life must have been horrible and I truly sympathise with him. I just don’t think that the problems which led to his suicide were the result of women/feminism (delete as applicable).)

Kyrie
Kyrie

“and where people outside of the gender binary system fit in your grand scheme.”
I may be pessimistic, but I’m afraid they would go in the Mississipi

Dear Mills, you know, it’s funny the way life is! You don’t always (do you ever?) get to choose, sometimes you can get rape AND emotional abuse, often from a spouse/lover/girlfriend/boyfriend.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

I love how “physical rape” is apparently basically on the same scale as a particularly unpleasant pap smear or prostate exam to this guy, or about as traumatizing as a crap taken after eating insufficient fiber. If many women regularly manage to fit entire babies through their vaginas I somehow doubt that their objections to rape are entirely about somehow having to accommodate a dick there, too.

It’s like comparing the damaging effects of a partner screaming abuse at you to the effect of listening to your headphones too loud, and pretending that the only thing wrong with either is that your eardrums don’t like it. 9_9

Aloren

Triggery possibly below.

Except even of you have had a baby if you don’t have much sex it can be .. Small. If you are not turned on as well there is going to be major discomfort and pain. If it’s the back door there could be serious tearing. Also all that panic and fear… I have never even been raped and just thinking about it scares me.

I really even dislike the habit some people have of touching other even after being told “No I don’t like that, please do not touch me unless I say it’s ok.”

kladle
kladle

That’s a really great analogy for it. Although I’m expecting a “sticks and stones… blah blah” any moment now.

Lightningrod12
Lightningrod12

I’m sorry why should any of us care what random people say on Reddit?

zhinxy

Lightningrod12 – This is a blog that exists to make fun of wacked out mysogny on the internet, such as random things people say on reddit. This is not the blog of REALLY IMPORTANT THINGS SAID BY IMPORTANT PEOPLE THAT YOU SHOULD ALL CARE VERY MUCH ABOUT. So I think priorties are all in order, here.

Joanna

A man from my area got gang raped (by men, FYI) a couple years ago in a car park. Wonder how he’s holding up these days.

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

Also, WHO is saying that only men rape/all men rape?

MRAs, mostly.

Monsieur sans Nom
Monsieur sans Nom

Did you see the pic of his home in that link? You really need to suspend your expectations of decency when it comes to trailer trash like that. Too bad he succeeded in killing himself; I’m sure Bubba could’ve made good use of him as a new bitch.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I’m sure Bubba could’ve made good use of him as a new bitch.

Rape is not good no matter who the victim is.