antifeminism creepy evil women false accusations manginas men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny oppressed men reactionary bullshit the spearhead vaginas western women suck

Hole lotta hate

Be thankful you live in a world that also contains things like this.

Though Thanksgiving is over, I’m still thinking about all the things I’m thankful for. I’m thankful that so many fine people have made this blog a kind of online home. I’m thankful for the steady stream of trolls that keep us all so busy.  I’m thankful for friends, and kitties, and Netflix streaming, and the delicious Thanksgiving buffet I gorged on yesterday. I’m thankful I’m nowhere near a mall today. I could go on and on.

But instead I’ll just point out that I’m extra, especially, really really super-duper thankful I’m not this guy, as happily “single [and] free” as he claims to be. Or one of the 42 bitter assholes on The Spearhead who upvoted this comment of his:

I was going to limit my usage of women to that of a nice meat hole, but I concluded even that is too risky. Now I try to avoid western women altogether. Decades of child support can ruin a man’s life. STDs can ruin a man’s life. A False rape claim can ruin a man’s life. Also, women have disproportionate support from the courts and law enforcement thanks to traitorous manginas. Nearly every man I know who is living with a wife or gf is miserable. Nearly every man I know who does not have a wife or gf has a higher quality of life-or at least appears to be happier. From my observations, men’s quality of life usually decreases after long stints in relationships.

I will stay single, stay free, and live alone.

I am pretty sure that the “meat holes” of the world are even more happy about this last bit than you are.

zhinxy

I must sleep now, Meller. Then I will respond to you about Ron Paul and the New World Order and the role of women progressive and other movements. Including, once again, the libertarian movement. (As even you admitted to me once, the essay I gave you by Charles Johnson and Roderick Long made a persuasive case that feminism and libertarianism had deep common roots that you said you had to go and think about. ) Please read some Kevin Carson. Seriously. Just read The Homebrew Industrial Revolution. There’s so much there when it comes to your assumptions of wage labor and your ideas of both the mass production past and the technological future. Great Libertarian Work, here. Bring yourself into the now and learn more about the past.

darksidecat

I would argue that the vast, vast majority of humans are inherantly collectivist. I know of no traditional culture or regional habit of humans living alone, seperated from other humans. Most humans tend to live in groups, work in groups, communicate with their groups, etc. This includes cultural situations which meant that the sub group was majority men. Ships in all male navies still managed communication and teamwork, as did universities back when they were male dominated, all male boarding schools, etc. The idea that women are social and collective in general is not a strange one, the idea that men are not is what is the odd hypothesis there.

Need to know

PfkaE, your point (while completely true) is irrelevant to Meller. Because He doesn’t CARE what women want unless it means that half the human race is doing as he tells them to and living their entire lives as he thinks they should.

I’d blame it on his age, except he probably (a) isn’t that much older than I am and (b) was probably always just about this much of a dick.

Both of my late and beloved grandmothers were college graduates who worked outside the home while raising their families in happy marriages that lasted until death did them part. Both of my late and beloved grandfathers would have laughed in Meller’s face- well, right up until he advocated for installing unmarried women in brothels at which point Opa would have taken him to pieces verbally and Poppa would have done the same but (lamentably) might have taken a swing at him in the process. And they were all four born before 1912, if I recall correctly.

Skyal
Skyal

DKM is praising Fascinating Womanhood!? A quick look at No Longer Quivering will show the pain that kind of thinking causes. Somehow, he’s even worse than I thought.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

I now want to introduce Meller to Heart to see if their meeting makes really implode or something.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Reality, not really. Moar coffee, please.

captainbathrobe

Although the FDA its far from a perfect institution (and, in general, far too influenced by Big Pharma), I, for one, am glad that ill-favored mountebanks are no longer permitted to hawk opium-tinged snake oil and call it medicine– aren’t you?

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

No, they don’t have to do that, captainbathrobe–

They can spend a half-billion dollars (which they will get back at the drugstore later) doing ‘studies” confirming safety and effectiveness, having the FDA approve it, market it everywhere, and then wait for it to cause/aggravate diabetes, heart disease, immune system disorders, asthma and COPD, suicide or acute depression…

It’s so wonderful that these greedy poisonous profiteers are no longer allowed to hawk their snake oil to the public (in Television and through the AMA, no less).

Ain’t progress wonderful?

Take your nearest book on economics and look up “regulatory capture”. It describes perfectly what happened, and what is happening today, to the FDA, the pharmatoxin–and agritoxin–oligopolies,and the AMA.

Kave
Kave

I meet David K Meller today.

At 4pm I was sitting in a hotel pub along with a great many other people working on my laptop. Just to set the stage this is a business hotel, an all ages pub and a popular place to get some work done.

David sits close to me and asks what I’m working on. I answer and exchange a few pleasantries. About ten minutes goes by and this guy leans into me and says: “do you want to go fuck?” I’m floored and kind of stutter out something to the tune of “excuse me, I’m married and that’s incredibly rude”.

He says “So why are you sitting alone in a bar”.

I don’t think I can go back to that place, I blew a gasket for a good five minutes.I’m not sure what I said in my tangent but I do remember something about “this is not fucking Russia you ……”

Lauralot
Lauralot

But Kave, that must have been another of our trolls: DKM would never say a naughty word like fuck!

(In my mind, DKM is Annie Wilkes from Misery, complete with “dirty bird” and all.)

Molly Ren

Wait, did he actually SAY his name was David? Because that would be spooky…

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

“Let me tell you about the importance of traditional gender roles,” says a grown man who plays with dolls.

Yeesh, Kave. There are not enough WTFs in the world.

pecunium

Bro… But aren’t 90% of the regulars on this blog either queer, transgendered, or living kinky alternative lifestyles, or several of the above? There’s also a pretty uniform far-left vibe all around. I don’t know about intelligence, but I think it’s fair to say the views and opinions of the regulars here don’t necessarily reflect those of the population at large…

The difference (pay attention, it’s pretty simple, but the simple, it seems, isn’t always easy) is that we aren’t saying people who aren’t like us aren’t real people.

We aren’t even sayig they are, ipso facto evil. What we are saying (and esp. in re Meller) is they have no right to try and force us to live the lifestyle they want. Even for Meller we’ve said, “go for it, look for a woman who shares your values, and let the two of you be happy.”

We’ve even pointed him to places (quiverfull, gorean lifestyle, etc.) where he might find such women. He complains, because it’s not being forced on everyone.

pecunium

Meller: Then we hear about a multibillion dollar lawsuit against (guess who) after a few thousand people were prescribed the snake-oil from Pfizer, Astra-Zenica, Squibb, Merck, etc.

As opposed to the lack of lawsuits pre-FDA, because the montebanks didn’t have to do anything but say, “This is a medicine.”

And oddly enough, the search for profit was all they needed to do that; customer be damned, quite contrary to your theory that a business will be honest, so as to make the most money.

pecunium

Kave, was it in New York? Because NYC seems to be Meller’s stamping ground.

SaruGoku
SaruGoku

DKM

SaruGoku–November 25,2011 @ 11:00 pm

“I am trying to encourage modern women to get in touch with their more traditional selves. The surface patina of a tough, arch-competitive, unisex, bitter,over-educated, and just plain disagreeable (just look at the posts here) feminist may well be covering a much more lovable, softer, and very pleasing personality and temperment. If it is difficult, as women like you have admitted in many fora, not only manboobz, for some men to be conventionally masculine 24/7, how much more difficult must it be for women, whose gender associated personality templates are very different–and indeed at least somewhat similar to my characterisation of them, although I confess to a bit of exaggeration. This is not, and ought not be, a “sacrifice”, SaruGoku, this is a recovery of something that will enable you to be loved and cherished, a recovery of a source of great joy if you do it correctly. There are other places which can answer questions that you may have better than I can, such as fasinating womanhood and the surrendered wife. While they tend to address fundamentalist Christian women, their advice can be followed by any reasonably intelligent woman of any faith. Live and learn! the most that these modern women can offer you is basically to be an ersatz male, a kind of substitute man where there is no shortage of the real thing. A formula for more rapid and complete obsolescence can scarely be imagined, even if my ideas of cyberwives and obocuties are quite a way from realization at present. Don’t think of it as a “sacrifice” SaruGoku, think of it as an opportunity for great reward! the bitter, pseudomasculine she-harpies here (and other such websites and blogs you participate in) will spit sparks, but you have your own life to save here, and they couldn’t care less about you, as long as their feminist recruitment is on schedule…”

Again with telling people who and what they should be. Feminists who marry, marry because they love and care for the person they marry and don’t want them to be something they aren’t. They want to be genuine with their partners and spouses. Many have happy ordinary, egalitarian marriages. And if it all goes pear shaped or the person they married turns out not to be the person they thought they were (ie. turns out to be abusive or a cheat) they have the ability to leave because they are independent, have their money and job and can support their children alone. So no more being stuck in unhappy or abusive relationships. This is a good thing, not a bad one. Personally, I want to know that my partner or spouse stays with me because they love me and want to, rather than they would be in really dire straights if they left. Do you see the difference? Giving those things up is dangerous because it traps people. It’s a huge sacrifice that can have equally huge effects on the rest of your life. You may not see it as a sacrifice because you aren’t the one making it and you consider that you benefit from it.

Also, I’m loved and cherished without giving up a single thing or doing a single thing. I don’t need to become a lobotomized doll in order to be loved. I’ve been married for many, many years and that doesn’t look like changing any time soon. And guess what, I like my marriage just the way it is, with two adults sharing the decisions, being honest, enjoying shared interests and being genuine with one another. If I were to do as you suggested it would be a vast, humiliating LIE. So don’t preach and try to frighten me about being “obsolescent”, that’s the last thing I’m ever going to be. And I find it really hilarious that you think you are in any way qualified to give relationship advice to someone who’s been in a happy marriage for almost thirty years, when the best you can do is play with your dolls and plushies! I don’t mean to be unkind but you are talking garbage.

I’ve been a feminist since I was twelve and it’s a philosophy, and a social movement, not a club or cult that “recruits”. I’d be a feminist even if I never met another because that who I am and always was. I’m a full, adult, responsible human being among other full, adult, responsible human beings and that’s just how I want to be.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Wisteria
Wisteria

Off tangent, but I think anything’s better than DKM and his weird obsession with fluffiness.

Thebionicmommy wrote: “I could see Baby from Dirty Dancing and Sandra Dee from Grease as being ideal women for someone like DKM.”

Sandra Dee wasn’t in Grease. I think you’re thinking of the character Olivia Newton-John played, Sandy. There is a reference to Sandra Dee in the film, during the girls’ pajama party where Rizzo sings: “Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee, lousy with virginity; won’t go to bed till I’m legally wed. I can’t, I’m Sandra Dee.” Rizzo is not virginal and Sandy takes it as a slap against herself, since she is.

In sad real life, Sandra Dee suffered from anorexia and drug and alcohol abuse, and revealed in 1991 that as a child, she had been molested by her stepfather. She died in 2005 at 62.

In a way it does relate to DKM. Sandra Dee usually portrayed characters that were cute and fluffy, but she was fully human in her real life, which was full of heartache.

SaruGoku
SaruGoku

CassandraSays:

“Meller, dear, please stop masturbating all over the comments section. That last comment to SaruGoku was entirely more insight into your fantasy life than anyone needed. TMI!”

It’s hilarious, isn’t it? I love the way he lectures people in perfectly good relationships about how they’re “doing it all wrong” and how they’d really be happier if they had a lobotomy. Also, much as I liked the 1975 version of “The Stepford Wives” it is undoubtedly fiction and not a “how to” manual. He really needs to learn the difference.

Herp Derp
Herp Derp

Meller never responded to my lovely long post. I’m heart broken :'(

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Well, you see, Miss Amelia the collectible doll (Victorian duchess edition) was feeling amorous. Meller could tell by the way her cold, glassy eyes stared right at him. He’s in his bunk for now, will be back to rant some more once he regains sensation in his fingers.

Ew. I hope he washes his hands.

Kave
Kave

There is no way in hell he washes his hands.

You people are right. David K Meller would not have said fuck, he would have said something like ” So because you are sitting alone working on your computer you are a either a bar girl or a prostitute, hence you must have carnal relationships with me”. “Your father has agreed”.

zhinxy

quick note, since I’m only at the computer for five minutes (everybody around me is getting sick! I blame the FDA!) it’s important to remember that between SNAKE OIL and FDA (and yes, including the pure food and drug act) we had the AMA acting as a watchdog group, and things were not “so bad.”

Regardless, Meller, this is further proof you didn’t go to sane libertarian school for very long, if ever, because the answer is not BUSINESSMEN WILL BE HONEST! CAUSE PROFIT! And the answer is not WELL, LOOK WHAT CHUMPS YOU ARE FDA PROFIT NEW WORLD ORDER MUMBLE JUMBLE.

The answer is we will form independent, interlocking regulatory bodies, local watchdog groups, consumer rights protection agencies, and in other words, REGULATE THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF SHIT. Just not with ebil govmint. Note, I may still be “wrong” here, and I fully expect most people here to think I am, which is beans; cool – but I’m not claiming PROFIT MAKES PEOPLE HONEST, (though it doenst rule it out, either) and if you want out of libertarian kindergarten, neither should you.

Also don’t tell me you already know that’s what we’ll do. If that’s true, then for fucks sakes, give people straight answers.

zhinxy

Also, please wash your hands.

Demios
Demios

DKM
The embryonic “Publik skoolz” movement, prohibition, women’s sufferage, eugenics, with Planned Parenthood, and the anti-immigrant and anti-Catholic movements of the day weren’t exclusively feminist by any means, but to say that women didn’t have a large, growing, and decisive role in their growth…

History seems oddly different in Meller-land. For example, I was under the impression that prohibition was largely the fault of the temperance movement, whom were a subset of the conservatives at the time. Motivated out of anti-German sentiments in the population so soon after World War 1, they finally got the law they had been dreaming of passed.

I can’t for the life of me see what part of that would remotely coincide with the notion that men and women are equal and should be treated as human beings (which is one of the core ideas of feminism AFAIK). Then again, what do I know. My feminist brain must have warped me into accepting researched facts instead of wild random claims.

Oh well, I’ll let him live in Meller time. I’m curious, which one of the trolls here is qualified to be Meller Lite (sorry, I couldn’t resist).

Ami Angelwings

Meller how are the keys on your keyboard arranged? xD Specifically the “I” and “Y” ones…

Jodi
Jodi

I’ve worked doing clinical trials for the past 20 years. Somewhere between 20 and 30 percent of the trials I’ve worked on have not resulted in an approval by the FDA…and that’s just in my experience, working first in psychiatry, then cancer, and now a genetic mutation that kills primarily children and young adults.

Sure, the FDA and our process of getting new drugs approved is flawed, and it costs an enormous amount to develop new compounds, However, it’s a system that mostly works. How would you design a better one? Require less safety testing? Force companies (in our capitalistic society) to work for free? Decrease government oversight for corporations people are already suspicious of?

Back in the 50s, the patient group I work with now mostly died in infancy. Now — due to drugs — many make it to their 30s, and I am so very hopeful that this generation of kids will live to be senior citizens.

I’ve seen more than one promising drug from a small company fail because they ran out of money to continue with the compound. With the money that it takes to develop and test a new drug, Big Pharma is about the only way you’re going to get any new ones.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Reread the post! I was discussing what happened after the pharmatoxins (that we know about, and that make the news,often after thousands of deadly mishaps) RECEIVED FDA APPROVAL and were released for marketing!

As for what to do:

How about repealing import restrictions, covering alternative treatments with 1st Amendment protection (subject to the normal prohibition of false or misleading advertising) repealing the patent (monopoly granting) coverage for drugs, medical and surgical equipment, and personal civil and criminal liability for CEOs and lab testing staffs and salespeople for promoting or marketing pharmatoxins that were known to be very dangerous?

These very simple FREE MARKET measures would do two things almost immediately: Offer Patients and their Healthcare providers far safer, more effective and less expensive medicines (if available) and raise the quality and reliability of any medical and pharmacological research that these corporations do in order to remain competitive.

Again, little awareness is shown in above posts of what to do when so-called regulators are captured, both in terms of legal oversight and in terms of marketing policy, by the corporations whose dangerous and/or fraudulent activities they are supposed to be “regulating”.

Zhinxi–and what happens when your “interlocking local watchdog groups, consumer protection agencies (like the “Better Business Bureau funded by the local chamber of commerce–i.e. local profiteers–and not with evil government) are similarly taken over, or just as likely, you and your comrades “over-regulate” and drive legitimate and honest producers away, either overseas, or into bankruptcy court? No, Zhinxi, I am not “telling you what to do”, I am just pointing out what happens when you (and your comrades) do what you thnk is the best policy! At least my suggestions allow for a timely, and probably far superior, replacements for those evildoers when the pharmatoxin go out of business. or go to prison (lotsa luck!!).

At least businessmen, and their creditors and shareholders, have a stake in their honesty and reliability. If they are destructive, dishonest, or antisocial in their commercial or sales activities, they go out of business (barring bailouts, but you know that already, don’t you?) What happens to a government agency–or “private” agency acting as a front for government–when IT becomes dishonest or incompetent? At least “libertarian kindergarden” has some answers for the problems raised by government intervention and regulation. Marxist–or Naderite–sloganeering about “evils of deregulation” is stuff I get from any lousy politician (including O-bomber) any day of the week, so how independent are youall from “government” after all?

Demios, whom do you think funded, staffed, organized, and promoted the “temperance”–later on the Prohibition–movement?

Women–specifically feminists–whose “women’s sufferage” was very much a “progressive” cause. It was their activism as “sufferagettes” which, to a substantial degree, provided the “progressives” of the time with the money and personnel to advance their demented agenda, in its entirety, including women’s sufferage. Any notion of the equality of men and women on the part of women sufferagettes was then–as now–strictly window dressing for bigotry and tyranny! I’m not blaming women for the progressive era insanities, including Prohibition or eugennics, but in your quest for the vote, you proto-feminists certainly made a bad situation in this country, much worse!

CassandraSays-Please stop being disgusting! Nobody is “masturbating” here, least of all, not I !! I can enjoy my visions of enchanting women without doing that, at least not on a computer!

The typewriter on my comp is arranged the way that the standard ‘qwerty’ model found on all computers, and typewriter keyboards is arranged, Ami Angelwings. The placements of the I and Y keys too. I hope that this answers your question, if you had one. Go back to your girlygiggles, xD!

Kave, you and I never met, either you are “pulling the legs” kidding some of the other feminists here, or somebody was impersonating me! I don’t pick up women in bars or hotel lobbies, I would never introduce myself in such a manner to you (or any woman), and don’t you think that I have better judgement and good taste than to pick up modern women who post from a site like manboobz.com? Think about this, why would I seek a “bootycall” or “one night stand” from a site that I know to be infested with feminists? I would rather do in private what CassandraSays suggested above (albeit disgustingly) than have sex with a manboobzette!

Molly Ren

Well, speak of the devil! I just got back from updating DKM’s History of the Modern World! *goes back to add a section for Big Pharma*

Lauralot
Lauralot

Now that I’ve made the comparison, whenever DKM speaks, all I can picture is this:

Like, the only difference in my head is that he’d be obsessed with dolls, not romance novels.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I want to have things like the FDA because I do not want to have to test any medicines I give to myself or my family to see if the maker made them with anti-freeze.

Too bad freedom means having less of it to make sure I do not get killed from badly made products.

Viscaria
Viscaria

I totally forgot to mention yesterday that I asked the boyfriend if I was cute and fluffy. He said: “You’re sexy, baby. ‘Cute and fluffy’ is reserved for cats and dogs.” Glad to know the person I’m with likes to distinguish between partner and pet, unlike our Meller.

Ooh ooh and then I spent like 20 minutes snuggling with one of his cats. By which I mean, sucking out its life essence to fuel my feminist rage!!

zhinxy

…..

i was assuming an anarchist free market model. Okay, so go on, what on earth do YOU think I want? And who are “my comrades?”

zhinxy

Did you read the post I linked? Of course I want patents gone. And the prescription monopoly. You ALREADY KNOW I WANT LIMITED LIABILITY GONE.

But please go on, what do YOU think I’m advocating, as a libertarian, and who are my comrades. I really want to know how you’re interpreting what I’m saying and what I’m like in your worldview.

Pecunium

PKFAE: I once read a blurb on why FDR supported the FDA…he heard about people getting sick and dying from medicines made with anti-freeze. Now I cannot source that because it has been so long but it does have a ring of truth because I have seen so many other cases where businesses cut corners just for profit.

It’s true. It was during Prohibition, and it was being used in the making of a “tonic” which could be legally sold. The seller was able to avoid any legal penalty because they had properly labelled what was in it, even though it was toxic. If you want I’ll look up the details (I have a book which talks about it, as well as other things which led to the establishment of forensic science in the US.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I probably have the same book somewhere in my disorganized mess of a collection. Let one roommate move into your library…

But if you want to give me the name, I am happy to read it since I like quirky American history.

Lauralot: Oh great, now I’m imagining DKM coming and crushing our feet with sledgehammers.

Pecunium

PFKAE: The Poisoner’s Bible.

zhinxy

How about repealing import restrictions,

I’m not even for the legitimacy of borders, so, okay…

Do you just have a “democraticy lefty soundy make assumptions script thingy” you play, even if you know you’re talking to another libertarian?

I’m not even going to talk to you about the rise of government progressivism, the new right, sloanist mass production, and managerialist liberalism, it’s pros and cons and myths and realities, and how it relates to feminism or no,* until you read some serious writing on the subject PUBLISHED IN THIS CENTURY. These are not “feminist books,” and rarely even touch on feminism. What they do is give a fascinating overview of what happened and how we got here, and talk about how and why to fix it. Without conspiracy theory. Without sexism. Without racism. (Gatto especially lays beautiful waste to the bell curve)

You have many assumptions about mass production, wage labor, factory science, and etc that are unquestioned assumptions from the very “farm to factory” move that was made, and the social engineering by left and right that took place. As a libertarian, your being out of touch with current technology and modern scholarship is one of the few things about you that you might be able to fix. (For example, you claimed that gold had “some exotic scientific use” – when gold is consumed more, and more and MORE due to the rise of solid state devices – THERE’S GOLD IN THEM THERE CALCULATORS! – this has great effect on arguments about it as consumable vs. money good. )

Kevin Carson – The Homebrew Industrial Revolution

John Taylor Gatto –

The Underground History of American Education.

Gatto has touches of an old fashioned somewhat paleocon gentleman about him, Carson is a full throttle mutualist taking on the world. Both their books are free online .

You can do it, Meller! You give people reading lists ALL THE TIME! So read!

*Suffice to say for the very simplest of simplifications, that good intentions can have bad consequences, and so much of left and right and center were all played by power-seekers, social engineers, and business interests. It sucked. It is fascinating historically. It’s also time to move on.

zhinxy

Pecunium – Thankyou for the title!

(I better get that kindle for christmas, reading list is getting insane!)

Ami Angelwings

Who are her comrades? o_O

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Aw, Meller, does it upset you that people realize that you basically have your hand down your pants every time you talk about how women will be enslaved in the golden future that is Mellortopia? Did you think we wouldn’t notice?

zhinxy

Just a note, meller, I will still talk to you about other things, but I will not talk to you about the rise of the new right, the progressivist movement, mass production, or public schooling et al, or what may or may not have been women’s role in it until you read those. Because I’ve read all the books you’ve reced on the subject so far already, and scholarship has moved on. I’m not going to argue with the ghost of libertarianism past. And they are freely available.

And seriously, who are my comrades?

Lauralot
Lauralot

@katz:

I don’t know if this is more or less creepy, but it just occurred to me that DKM really has more in common with Dolores Umbridge than Annie Wilkes. Both collect “cute” things, both think the world should be censored to their agenda, and both put forth a sickly-sweet persona to hide their seriously messed up ideas.

Kave
Kave

Nope David K Meller… that was totally you.

Kave
Kave

If not why would that jackass say “Hello I’m David K Meller”???????

P.S I wasn’t wearing a t.shirt saying I was a Man boobz feminist.

Pecunium

Correction: The Poisoner’s Handbook.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth