antifeminism creepy evil women false accusations manginas men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny oppressed men reactionary bullshit the spearhead vaginas western women suck

Hole lotta hate

Be thankful you live in a world that also contains things like this.

Though Thanksgiving is over, I’m still thinking about all the things I’m thankful for. I’m thankful that so many fine people have made this blog a kind of online home. I’m thankful for the steady stream of trolls that keep us all so busy.  I’m thankful for friends, and kitties, and Netflix streaming, and the delicious Thanksgiving buffet I gorged on yesterday. I’m thankful I’m nowhere near a mall today. I could go on and on.

But instead I’ll just point out that I’m extra, especially, really really super-duper thankful I’m not this guy, as happily “single [and] free” as he claims to be. Or one of the 42 bitter assholes on The Spearhead who upvoted this comment of his:

I was going to limit my usage of women to that of a nice meat hole, but I concluded even that is too risky. Now I try to avoid western women altogether. Decades of child support can ruin a man’s life. STDs can ruin a man’s life. A False rape claim can ruin a man’s life. Also, women have disproportionate support from the courts and law enforcement thanks to traitorous manginas. Nearly every man I know who is living with a wife or gf is miserable. Nearly every man I know who does not have a wife or gf has a higher quality of life-or at least appears to be happier. From my observations, men’s quality of life usually decreases after long stints in relationships.

I will stay single, stay free, and live alone.

I am pretty sure that the “meat holes” of the world are even more happy about this last bit than you are.

blitzgal

Well, at least he’s chosen to stay celibate and leave the rest of us alone. But a few thoughts:

1) STDs are transmitted both ways.
2) You’re legally obligated to support your children for 18 years. Yes, that’s more than one decade, however using the word “decades” is stretching it a bit — unless you have a string of children to support. Also, if you’re not the custodial parent than you’re paying far less than the person who has the children 24/7, no matter how you slice it.
3) The stats are clear when it comes to marriage and life expectancy. Men live longer when they’re married. I don’t know what barometer he’s using on “higher quality of life,” but it’s not longevity. And he’s hanging around the wrong kinds of people if everyone he knows is miserable. (Or perhaps I detect a bit of projection going on here?)

Viscaria
Viscaria

I’m thankful that you tempered my disgust with adorableness, David. Look at that little cutie! D’awwww.

Hey, you know why you have to pay child support? For decades!?? Because kids cost money, and the children of total assholes deserve a nice life just as much as the children of decent people. You’re not paying off a grasping “meat hole” (and may I just say, I think that’s probably the ugliest term for women we’ve encountered yet, so well done) you are spending money on your children. Sometimes I’m astounded by the hypocrisy of so many of these men claiming to be for fathers’ rights, and then obviously not giving a damn about the health and happiness of their children. So by “fathers’ rights,” you mean the right to make any decisions about their lives that you want to, see them whenever is convenient for you, but not worry too much about their needs – financial or otherwise? I see.

This one particularly bugs me because it cuts so close to home in my own life.

Wetherby
Wetherby

Someone who describes women as “meat holes” wouldn’t be my first choice for supplying relationship advice. I wonder if he’s ever had one that lasted more than a few hours?

Wetherby
Wetherby

Or minutes, come to that?

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

Newsflash to MRAs: we’re pretty much all made of meat. You included. I know it’s yucky to all the transhumanists who can’t wait for the Singularity so they can upload their conscience directly into their World of Warcraft character and do away with the messy business of actually having a meat bod that likes to slap it silly with another meat bod at least once every few months. But you’re not yet a pure energy being.

Joanna

That’s right. You stay away from those evil women. You don’t want to be caught with child support now do ya?

Wetherby
Wetherby

And those false rape claims. How many have you made today, Joanna?

Cara
Cara

Good heavens.

What are these boys doing in bed that they’re so terrified about “false rape”?

ozymandias42

Holly Pervocracy

Why do these guys always have a hard-on for non-“Western” women? “Meat holes” is disturbing enough, but it’s even creepier when it’s packaged with the implication that women from unspecified other places are all nubile submissives who would never betray their man by asking for money or help raising his children, wanting sex, not wanting sex, aging beyond thirty, having desires, or being female.

Daphne B.

I gotta say, it must be hard to avoid western women altogether. You go in the grocery store, there they are! You go to work, there they are! You turn on the TV or the Internet… you get the picture.

Or maybe we’ve got him all wrong. Maybe he’s just avoiding “western” women, like with cowboy hats and leather fringed boots and line dancing and stuff.

shaenon

I’m fascinated by the notion that non-Western women don’t get pregnant, don’t get STDs, and don’t mind being raped. The world outside the U.S. really is the Magical Land of Oz to these guys, isn’t it?

Ponkz
Ponkz

A good friend of mine, who’s Japanese, had the misfortune to find herself married to one of these avoid western women arseholes. She knew he had an aversion before marrying him, but didn’t really take it seriously. Imagine her shock when he went on, post wedding, to act like a domineering bully, try to stop her seeing her friends, try to get her to quit her job and – when she point blank refused to play along with his submissive little geisha wife fantasies – became emotionally and mentally abusive and cheated on her repeatedly.

Thankfully she got away from him. Ended up letting him get the lion’s share of the house in the divorce, as she just didn’t have the energy to fight him and just wanted him out of her life as quickly as possible. She’s now doing really well and happy with a lovely man, though she’s still scarred from the experience to the extent that it’s pretty much put her off marriage for life.

I wouldn’t normally give a toss about an MRA with anti-western women views, anymore than I would DKM and his ridiculous robogirl fantasies, but unfortunately I know from my friend’s experience how harmful they can be.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

>>Ended up letting him get the lion’s share of the house in the divorce, as she just didn’t have the energy to fight him and just wanted him out of her life as quickly as possible.

That’s basically one major motivation behind the MRM. If there’s enough howling monkeys around to make life miserable for women who want to get out of a nasty relationship, it makes them more willing to give up some value in the divorce than if they could be assured of a drama-free separation.

havebookswilltravel

I always wonder about the “Western women=nasty witches” meme as well. A lot the fantasy seems driven by the fact that since many non-western women are denied some (or a lot) of the rights found in the “West,” then they would obviously not want them. For guys like this, the simple reality that a machismo culture, for example, exists automatically seems to equate a legion of submissive women who strive to maintain that culture and abhor any feminists ideas (which are always EVIL *cue major chords*). I find it connects to their whole Alpha-beta, nice guy/jerk scenario, except they think non-Western women would allow them, through their magical power of being a Western man, to act like some sorta uber-alpha or super-jerk.

Also, it would feel remiss not mention that on my way to work today there were numerous banners for the “Día Internacional de la No Violencia hacia las Mujeres,” which is today. Just because a culture might have strong and highly visible form of patriarchal values doesn’t mean that all the people living under those values accept or acknowledge them, as the women in the street today prove.

NWOslave
NWOslave

@blitzgal
“Also, if you’re not the custodial parent than you’re paying far less than the person who has the children 24/7, no matter how you slice it.”

Of course since the vast majority of men sue for equal custody and lose 83% of the time, why would women deny equal custody? Money, money, money… moooooooney. Also revenge, sympathy, manipulation, social services, (more money).
—————-
“The stats are clear when it comes to marriage and life expectancy. Men live longer when they’re married.”

Of course the stats don’t take into account all the men who die in war. All the millions of men who die young from disease, accidents and so forth, before they’ve had a chance to get married. All the men who’ve been divorced and commit suicide, die homeless, and so on. That’s quite a manipulation of statistics.
—————-
@Viscaria
“So by “fathers’ rights,” you mean the right to make any decisions about their lives that you want to, see them whenever is convenient for you, but not worry too much about their needs – financial or otherwise? I see.”

A man is 4.88 times as likey to be evicted from is family, (equal access to children), than deny accountability. If your situation differs, you are by far a minority.
—————
@BlackBloc
“I know it’s yucky to all the transhumanists who can’t wait for the Singularity so they can upload their conscience directly into their World of Warcraft character and do away with the messy business of actually having a meat bod that likes to slap it silly with another meat bod at least once every few months.”

The same edgy, progressive women who write statements like the above, or post a multitude of deviant sex blogs suddeny feint like naive, swooning virgins. Did someone insult your honor?
—————
@ozymandias42
“You know, I’ve never made a child support claim or a rape accusation or given someone an STI. What kind of fail!woman am I?”

Just because you haven’t, yet, doesn’t mean other women haven’t. Women aren’t a monolithic block ya know.
————–
“Also, the person I know who have been falsely accused of rape are greatly outnumbered by the people who have been raped and never reported it.”

And you take their word for it? Second or third hand hearsay from only one side? Just to clarify, women who falsely accuse aren’t always, “slavering beasts.” Why they can just as easily be the pert girl next door. They do it for revenge, attention, money, late getting home, missed schoolwork, social manipulation. They do it for any reason at all. Never assume the false rape accuser is a slavering beast!
————–
@Holly Pervocracy
“Why do these guys always have a hard-on for non-”Western” women? “Meat holes” is disturbing enough, but it’s even creepier when it’s packaged with the implication that women from unspecified other places are all nubile submissives who would never betray their man by asking for money or help raising his children, wanting sex, not wanting sex, aging beyond thirty, having desires, or being female.”

Do men normally not give money for their families and not help raise children? Is wanting a woman who is loyal as opposed to betrayal asking too much? Is a man being the head of the household so oppressive? Someone has to be head of the household. If a final decision on a certain matter needs to made made in the home. Why not a man?
—————
@Ponkz
“A good friend of mine, who’s Japanese, had the misfortune to find herself married to one of these avoid western women arseholes.”

And if this one example, which we only have your word as proof, is countered by a thousand examples. Your example is so insignificant as to be irrelevant.

hellkell
hellkell

“Meat holes,” how charming. Please sir, go your own way. Far, far away.

Holly Pervocracy

It’s weird how these guys’ conception of women oscillates rapidly between:
-Stuck-up snobs who will never date anyone other than Brad Pitt
and
-Desperate women who will cling to any man willing to use her as a “meat hole.”

Which are we? So impossibly high-standarded that marriage is dying out, or so disgustingly low-standarded that marriage is a trap for men?

carswell
carswell

[quote]I will stay single, stay free, and live alone.[/quote]

Thank heaven for small mercies Meathead.

keyster
keyster

I’ve got a great idea for a blog!
Find other blogs that represent an ideology or movement that disagrees with my liberal sensibilities and mine the unmoderated comments sections to cherry-pick the most outrageous and insane nuggets presented.

Then feature that comment as the glaring example of how horrid/comical the ideology or movement must seem based on that comment, to people who would never allow themselves to seriously consider or even dare critique any worthwhile analysis or material on those sites.

I’ll call it “DisengeniousBoob.com”.

Oh wait, someone’s already doing that!
The “Thought Police” are alive and well right here.
“Newspeak” only, please.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

Didn’t Phillip Roth write something about this in Portnoy’s Complaint? Something about sex with liver, as I recall, which was then returned to the fridge so that the family could eat it for dinner. Good times.

Crumbelievable
Crumbelievable

Cara wrote:
“Good heavens.

What are these boys doing in bed that they’re so terrified about “false rape”?

Probably raping women. They’re obsessed with lowering age of consent laws, think women are teasing them by wearing any sort of garment that isn’t a beekeeper’s suit, and generally treat women like ‘meat holes’. And they don’t seem to think that pressuring women into sex or getting them really drunk to fuck them even counts as rape. It’s not hard to see how all those details form a nasty little picture.

kristinmh
kristinmh

Translation: I am an asshole and all of my friends are assholes. Judging from this extremely biased sample, I conclude that all men are assholes like me and my friends. Therefore women suck!

MRA logic, you can’t beat it.

darksidecat

The “western women” thing comes from three big factors, in my opinion: 1) they hate women, with a deep and abiding passion, but don’t want to be celibate for life, so they want to project their fantasies somewhere 2) racism and 3) the US is a wealthy colonial power and these men think they can use that status and their own comparable weath to coerce or outright enslave a poor woman who will have a much harder time leaving when they abuse her.

ithiliana

Meat.

You know some MAN MEAT I love?????????

MEAT LOAF!!

kristinmh
kristinmh

Keyster clearly has not been here before.

Otherwise he’d know that we’ve been asking for links to non-hateful MRA sites for a long time now.

Still waiting for that one.

Wetherby
Wetherby

…and later dramatized in the Canadian film Léolo. If I remember rightly, it involved cutting a slit in the liver, stuffing it down the front of your pants, lying on the floor and squelching, but for some unaccountable reason I was never tempted to try it myself

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

It is true that feminism is a worldwide plague, and that American imperialism (with the inevitable trail of radio, magazine, cinema and TV accounts of American life, both idealized and actual) played an important part in the defeminizing of women overseas, but men can only be better off seeing the world, including its women(?) as it actually is, not as we merely wish it to be.

He probably should recognise that the MAJORITY of women in almost every society that he lives in, even places like the Phillipines, Thailand, or Japan, are likely to be strongly influenced by feminism, if not be feminist bitches themselves! He then has a decision to make–either wait for better days, and go his own way, or engage in a relationship with these likely flawed females, try to gently but firmly guide them in the direction he wishes to go, and hope for the best. Simply shrugging them all off as “meat holes” however, is probably self-defeating! It is likely to bring out the worst in a woman, just when you want her to like you, and that isn’t very bright!

Maybe an interest in collector dolls (little lady lovelies) and/or soft, feminine plush toys may be a useful stopgap measure, especially if combined with improved masturbatory techniques. It won’t–and can’t–be as much fun as having a sweet old-fashioned girl (Western or third-world) in bed with you, but then you are still BETTER OFF than you are with a hateful feminist!

As for the modern women, Western or third-world, most of them are lezzies or misandrist (man-haters) anyway, so he would lose nothing! They can all keep company with their goofy girlfriends, or their cats, until they all grow too old to enjoy sex at any rate.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Oh, also thought that youall would like to know, I also upvoted the piece by “Donnie Brasco” cited at the beginning of this article. Normally I wouldn’t, but you think that I am so anti-woman anyway, that I have nothing to lose.

Holly Pervocracy

I’m all with DKM on this one. If what you really want is a pretty little doll, just get a damn doll.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

I still think that kitten is ADORABLE!! Why can’t some of you modern women take your cue from it?

Holly Pervocracy

Why not a woman?

pecunium

Kristin: Of course MRAs aren’t hateful. The lists,and cries for murder are just appeals to justice denied.

If women would just accept their roles, as slaves and servants, everyone would be happy.

If a few people need to die to bring about paradise, well omelletes need eggs.

Wetherby
Wetherby

Or why not reject the notion of a domestic hierarchy altogether and run the household jointly as a team, with decisions being taken by the person most competent to take them, based on their knowledge of the subject at hand?

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

I tried to give this argument to NWO before. I told him relationships can be equal partnerships based on compromise. Then he started coming up with far fetched scenarios that would force one partner to make unilateral decisions at the expense of the other. I gave up trying to reason with him after a while.

VoiP
VoiP

I’ve got a great idea for a blog!

Can you find us an example of a non-hateful blog or comment? You’re welcome to try.

Moewicus
Moewicus

I don’t normally click through to the main posts that David links to, so I decided to test keyster’s argument that The Spearhead is being misrepresented by this post (even though the only data David provides about how it does is some upvotes, which is something only Spearheaders can provide). What I found:

A bachelor’s pad is just that….the home of a BACHELOR, also known as a single man living alone, a concept that is not seen as ideal these days because the Single Happy Bachelor is viewed as “suspect” by misandrists and mangina white-knighters alike whose rebuke of such a lifestyle is loudly trumpeted in the form of shaming rhetoric deriding the single bachelor as “irresponsible”, “loser”, “weirdo”, etc.

Note the gendered insult “mangina.” Because there’s nothing as bad as a man being called a woman, amirite?

Married men….you know, those smug “I got mine” yahoos who like to insist upon walking you through their oversized cookie-cutter households to show you what you’re “missing out” on? Yeah, those indentured servants….surrender is the norm there, mostly the cupcake bride getting to pick what goes where, what queer color scheme is slapped on the walls and her hubby’s “man cave” possessions all delegated to either a dark and damp basement floor, a rental-storage unit out in Kansas somewhere, or the nearest dumpster!

What’s a “queer” color scheme? Homophobic language aside, how are colors homosexual or heterosexual? Does liking women mean you have to like dark brown walls as well? Since I’m bisexual, does that mean half of my domicile should be walled with dark wood paneling and the other half pink?

Notice how the author both protests and engages in the shaming of other people based on their interior design choices!

Gentlemen, we are currently deployed in a world fast on its way to formally becoming a Dystopia, with Feminism and its pink-bellied enforcers trying to goad free men in general into a more “pliable” form for their slave-labor tax base, and clearly the “culture” we are enduring is increasingly hostile to free expression of OTHER IDEAS, entertainment and personal aesthetics included. In order to remain free, all a single man really has to do is keep his personal tastes and ideals intact; the first boundary no one else should be invading is his household and what he has inside it.

Feminism is creating a dystopia in which…men can’t put playboy covers on their walls? Well, at least I know where keyster’s stupid 1984 references come from.

There’s more, but this is tedious. Anyone who looks–who reads the OP, who reads the other comments–can see exactly how well The Spearhead is represented by Mr. Meat Hole there. Most don’t use the same language, but the same hostility towards women reflected by the gender- and sexuality-based and intense hostility to marriage are cut from the same cloth from which the “meat holes” attitude is derived.

And no, I’m not arguing against maintaining your aesthetic preferences (funnily enough, I keep an old playboy cover as the wallpaper on my itouch), or being a bachelor; rather, what is objectionable here is the misogyny. Which is exactly what this site is about mocking.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

David Futrelle–

I was suggesting that women should recover the playfulness, cuteness, and “fluffiness” associated with traditional femininity, not that they need to actually become kittens! A bright, playful and cute companion for the evening, or in the bedroom, for that matter, would do a lot to relieve the depressing, boring, and even exhausting ordeals that many of us men have to put up with from modern women! More playful and cute, and LESS competitiveness and “anyting you can do, I can do better…” PLEASE!

ithiliana

Apparently my partner and I have a Headless Household!

We have split up responsibilities following our strengths/abilities, and routinely shift some chores around, and make all major decisions after mutual discussion.

She and I (also she) have thus had a perfectly successful household since 1995, including buying a house together (which really blew the little traditionalists’ minds, and still does. Two Women! Buying a House! Each with a Salary! OMG, no Mr. Head of Household, what shall weeeee doooooooo).

The Headless Household, Part I, a HORROR movie for MRAs!

ithiliana

And speaking of the implication by DKM and others that “the way it used to be is X,” I present Exhibit A: my 83 year old mother, who moved her 91 year old boyfriend into her house a few years ago (he’d deeded his house to his daughter, with the agreement he’d live in it till he died, but they redecorated in ways he hated) and is proceeding to live in sinful unwedded bliss with him (he’s a darling man) in a totally egalitarian relationship.

So *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttt* to the trollz (oh, and she did the total traditional thing for years, including working to put my father through graduate school, until he dumped her for a graduate student 7 years older than me). So yay for nontraditional relationships, and men who love to dance. (They met while dancing! And dance several times a week!)

pecunium

Meller: I was suggesting that women should recover the playfulness, cuteness, and “fluffiness” associated with traditional femininity,

I’m telling you they’ve not lost those things.

One might wonder why they don’t choose to share them with you, but to ask the question is to answer it.

Moewicus
Moewicus

It seems to me that traditional femininity is that of stocky, plain women who work on farms and produce children and have no time for being “fluffy” and playful because they have to put food on the table and preserve food for the winter.

Meller’s idea of “traditional femininity” would traditionally be viewed as childishness rather than femininity. Not that playfulness is not a desirable quality in a person, but I think Meller’s ideal of femininity would be foreign to the creators of the “traditional” view allegedly enacted by them.

ithiliana

Oh, and DKM: Anything you can do, I can do better. I guarantee it.

blitzgal

That’s quite a pair of rose colored glasses you have there. You realize that even in the “good old days” women were people with their own personalities, desires, and opinions, right? We were never Real Dolls, no matter how much you’d like to pretend we were.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Ithiliana–

Can you drown yourself in the nearest river? Can you do it BETTER than I can?

Take a few of your feminist goofy girlfriends with you!

Molly Ren

DKM: Can you actually respect that other people have separate lives from your wishes? Can you do it BETTER than I can?

If you jump in a river, take your dolls with you!

Erl
Erl

The short story is good, too, but this production is fantastic.

1 2 3 8