disgusting women evil women marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny oppressed men sex vaginas

“Remember that pussy is a biochemical WMD; wherever it is used, there is mass chaos and destruction.”

Spock tries to warn the Captain about the evil vagina.

The daffy, excitable Man Going His Own Way who calls himself MarkyMark may be my favorite manosphere blogger of all. Not only does he bring the lulz himself – who can forget the time he wrote a completely unironic point by point rebuttal of an Onion article? – but he also helps to bring attention to the equally stupefying work of others.

In his latest post, he directs our attention to some observations made by fellow MGTOWer Spock’s Disciple on the Happy Bachelors forum on the subject of pussy and its discontents. “This is good stuff, stuff my boys need to read,” Mark writes. “[Spock’s Disciple], like his hero, applied cold hearted logic when analzying pussy. The Force is STRONG with that one!”

Yes, he actually wrote that. I don’t think it’s a joke. I think he honestly does not know that there is a difference between Star Trek and Star Wars. How that is possible, I do not know.

Anyway, on to the eminently rational Spock’s Disciple, reflecting on the irrational power of the ladybits:

Remember that pussy is a biochemical WMD; wherever it is used, there is mass chaos and destruction.  How many wars and conflicts have been fought at the urging and behest of women? More than any honest man would admit to and would be proud of.

Young men are apparently helpless in the face of the punany:

The need for pussy is a very real and built in addiction for men.  We are hardwired by nature for sex and procreation. … [T]he sight and sound of pussy blinds younger men and allows them to be controlled by women though their hormones.

The, uh, SOUND of pussy? If I had to pick just two (or three, or four) sensory experiences relating to the vagina that would be generally considered appealing to heterosexual males, I’m not sure “sound” would make the cut.

But eventually even the horniest dudes start to get less horny – and thus less hypnotized by the power of the pussy. The only trouble is that by the time they lose interest in sex most of them are married, and they’re now stuck with the woman whose vagina formerly had them in thrall. It’s a grave injustice.

[W]hen most men pass the age of 30-35, they begin to awaken from this biochemical “dream” and what do they awaken beside? What do married men look forward to the next 30-50 years of their lives? Sleeping with a living corpse, which continues to torture and destroy them day by day? Looking forward to the time when the woman undergoes the process of metamorphosis, into a completely insane mummy (menopause and post menopause)?

This seems a tad alarmist. I mean, if your wife turns into a monster zombie-mummy – as all women apparently do after they hit their mid-thirties – you could always get separate bedrooms.

But Obi-Wan’s Spock’s Disciple has a more radical solution: don’t get into bed with the ladies in the first place!

Pussy is indeed way overrated and if younger men could get a shot of “anti-testosterone” for a few weeks, they could see through the eyes of men who are 40+; without the haze of hormones, you cannot believe how much farther you can see! It’s the difference between seeing the horizon through LA style smog and seeing the horizon from a high mountain in the Rockies.

Pussy is a man’s Achilles heel; once that man realizes this and takes the appropriate steps, he’ll never lose his peace of mind again.  To these skeptical young men I say, there is an infinitely vast arena where you can have anything you desire, and can succeed at anything you wish to try for; all you have to do is see women for what they truly are, and become a master of the beast within; once you do that women’s true face will be visible to you, and you’ll never again partake of that foul potion.

It is possible to tame that beast, and indeed it is a certainty that you will learn much from the process of taming it; all it takes is patience and time. Look at your fellow men, your brothers in arms, and look at their almost invisible chains, and wonder at why you would desire such an existence for yourself?

And, hey, if all else fails, MarkyMark adds some advice of his own: pay a visit to Pamela Handerson before going out on the town with one of those vagina-people.

[T]here is one thing that the younger men can do until their sex drives die down permanently: masturbate before going out with a woman.  … To put it another way, since the little head had been, shall we say, quieted down, the bigger head could work properly; the bigger head will then allow you to see a woman for who she REALLY is.

If you’re a fan of Spock, and looking for appropriate masturbatory material, might I suggest this?

Dracula

No, I don’t weasle out, I think this is true… why do you think 99% percent of rapists are men?

Because in addition to being socialized to not respect women as autonomous human beings, many men are taught from a young age that they have no real control over their sexual urges, and take that to mean they’re not really responsible for what they do with them. Like what you’re doing now.

But this is different from justifying rape, totally different. And this is not the first time I said that.

No, it isn’t. And yes, I know it’s not the first time you’ve spewed bullshit. It won’t be the last either.

Feyline
Feyline

Erm…this may come as a bit of a shock, but women have sexual desire too.

And if rape is purely a result of uncontrollable libido, why do people who can easily have consensual sex (or even are having consensual sex, often with the person they rape) still rape people?

CassandraSays

Also, not that it’s the point of this conversation, but the answer to the question “why do men rape more than women do” is not “because they have stronger urges”.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Just so you know, Simon, an extreme version of any desire is bad because it is extreme, not necessarily because the desire itself is harmful.

Next argument?

ithiliana

@Raincitygirl: I agree–and it’s not even that good a chance from threads being all about MRAL!

hellkell
hellkell

Simon, I’m fully aware I live in a world full of bigots. That does not mean I roll out the red carpet and indulge their bullshit while they roll up in here proceed to shit all over the place.

It’s really fucking bad when I think NWO & DKM are better people than you.

Hershele Ostropoler

Simon is just demonstrating the Reverse Humpty Dumpty. I want to bat someone else around.

DYE:

Most GUYS would rather screw an attractive woman they don’t like than to masturbate.

If she’s not actively resisting, the distinction is academic.

If she is actively resisting, you are a creepy person, please go be creepy somewhere else.

Simon
Simon

@Quackers:

Simon, in all seriousness, I also think you need to see a therapist. I’m not trying to be mean when I’m saying this, but it really seems like you have issues regarding sex and human sexuality which would be best resolved in therapy.

And no, men are not prone to rape. Choosing to rape is exactly that, a choice. Its very insulting to say something like that, both to rape victims and to the majority of men in the world who don’t rape. The irony in all this is that MRAs will completely ignore your comment and still keep spreading the lie that feminists think all men are rapists.

I would be so happy, if I could believe that. Yet I know that this is not the truth. You know it, too. There are men who have uncontrollable urges, it’s the truth, believe me. Depo-Provera helps them and it lowers their chance to reoffend drastically. It’s not about a choice for some men as it’s not a choice to put the needle in the arm for a heroin addict. I’ve got testicles, too, and they pump this stuff called testosterone in my veins. Though I’ve never in my life felt even the remotest tiniest bit of desire to rape anyone, it’s just a nauseating horrible thought, what those hormones can do to you.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@DYE:

Oh right…

As a member of the set of GUYS, I would like to politely ask that you take your generalizations of me and shove them up your ass.

Improbable Joe
Improbable Joe

You know… if everyone is “misreading” you Simon, the more likely explanation is either that we’re reading you correctly or you’re misspeaking. Neither of those things are our fault, or our problem. So you’re either creepy because we’re reading you correctly, or you’re very slightly less creepy because you have zero self-awareness and ability to listen to other people and accurately process their criticisms of you.

Either way, you need more help than you can get from posting to comments threads. In fact, you should stop interacting with people online until after your therapy.

Pecunium

Broseidon: To be fair, some folks here do strike me as the type who’d gleefully stab a man in the gut for looking at them funny, then innocently claim it was self-defense and he totally deserved it. Just sayin’.

[citation needed]

Holly Pervocracy

Then give other people with testicles some credit. Sheesh.

Dracula

Yet I know that this is not the truth. You know it, too.

You know nothing, and assume everything. I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating: SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

CassandraSays

So basically the only solution to Simon’s deep dark fears would be for all men to be put on some sort of SuperDepo?

Funny thing – for all the MRA babble about evil feminists wanting to hurt men, this solution is completely unacceptable to me, a feminist. In part because it would be cruel, and in part because it’s not necessary, since most men are able to control their “urges” without medical intervention. Also, as we can see from cases where chemical castration has been tried, the “urges” aren’t the real problem, therefore chemical castration isn’t a cure. There have been sex offenders put on chemical castration who’ve still managed to offend even though they can’t get an erection. (One guy did it with a broom handle).

Once again, for the gazzillionth time – sexual urges are not the problem here.

Sniper
Sniper

Simon, there isn’t an award for Worst Bullshit on the Internet. Find something else to do.

Raincitygirl

For me, choosing between a thread infested with MRAL or a thread infested with Simon is like choosing between prawns and calamari. I don’t like either, and no matter what kind of sauce they put on it, I’d still rather have chicken.

I think there should be a dedicated troll thread where Simon and MRAL and that Meller guy can all hang out together, along with any decent human beings who want a chew toy. and the rest of us could get on with having actual conversations in the other threads.

CassandraSays

One possible solution would be for us all to agree to just ignore the trolls. If no one responds to them surely they’ll get bored eventually and go away?

(But sometimes it’s so tempting, damn it.)

Dracula

At his worst MRAL is just kind of laughably pathetic. This guy is infuriating. For me, anyway.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Simon’s whole fear of extreme feelings is just… stupid. Some people are alcoholics, the way their bodies work make them prone to addiction. They are the ones that need to stay away from alcohol, or find some way to manage that addiction. Others are perfectly capable of drinking in moderation, they are fine. The existence of the former doesn’t alone mean that drinking is some terrible force.

Even supposing that there are some guys out there for whom the urge for sex is so damn strong that they literally cannot control their bodies when in the presence of a female… what they need is help to curb that urge, be it medication or what-have-you. It does not mean that horniness is some dangerous thing universally.

This ties into the OP actually, and is one of my pet peeves/annoyances about my gender. The stereotype is that guys are completely helpless in the face of pussy, that they become slathering beasts are mindless automatons whose sole purpose is to get their dick wet. This is exasperated by stories about guys who break a condom but don’t say anything, or who don’t pull out because they claim they are literally physically incapable of doing so.

I can’t possibly be the only guy out their for whom this is bullshit. I can’t possibly be in the minority either… Yet hearing the constant yammerings of MRAs being hypnotized by their desire makes me fear that I am in the minority… that it really is true that the rest of my sex is vagina as Superman is to kryptonite. This, if anything, is a perfect of misandry in the MRM.

CassandraSays

@ Dracula – This one in particular bothers me because I feel like this is the embryonic stage of what often later becomes a full blown misogynist of the dangerous kind. It’s the fact that many of his ideas aren’t exactly unheard of that’s troubling. He’s not the first young man I’ve known who’s uncomfortable with his sexuality and projecting that discomfort onto other people in all kinds of fucked up ways.

Bee
Bee

Simon:

OH MY GOD, THAT STEVEN PINKER EXCERPT IS SUCH FUCKING LYING BULLSHIT.

Seriously, dude, what the fuck.

Simon
Simon

@Improbable Joe:

I may need therapy, but you need it too, because to refuse to look at the truth. You are just part of an institutionalized insanity, which is much worse.

@Dracula:

I back it up with stats, I back it up with arguments, didn’t you read Stephen Pinker’s article? There are even studies that there’s a negative correlation between availability of prostitution and rape!

@CassandraSays:

You live in a fantasy world. You know that to every rule, there are always exceptions. If you read what sexual offenders have to say about their urges and fantasies and how that changes after Depo-Provera, you would be appalled! Do you think, they are all lying? There are men who have extremely strong uncontrollable urges which makes them lose their sanity and these urges are removed by chemical castration.

There is some truth in this “Remember that pussy is a biochemical WMD” stuff. Some truth, it’s grotesquely overdrawn, but there’s some truth.

Dracula

I know it’s not true of me, I don’t believe it’s actually true of the majority either. It’s just an all-too-popular excuse to act like an asshole.

Cassandra: Yeah, the average run-of-the-mill misogynist at least has a chance of growing up eventually. Guys like Simon, or Samuel? Their shit is pathological. Dude needs help, and real help, not chemical castration and quackery.

CassandraSays

Simon, my degree is in Psychology. As part of that, I studied criminal psychology. I know a lot more about this stuff than you do.

CassandraSays

@ Dracula – Did you see the latest comment? Men’s urges tend towards the pathological, according to Simon, and yet what this tells us is that vaginas are kind of like WMD.

Huh? That level of displacement of responsibility from men onto women (and children, if we’re talking about sex offenders as a whole) is so ridiculous that it crosses the line from sexism into mental illness.

Raoul
Raoul

@Improbable Joe “@Raoul: ‘…but what if I believed that partnered sex is a necessary condition of fully mature and healthy adulthood for anyone with a normal sex drive?’

“First off, you’d be wrong. Learning to live with not always getting what you want is a necessary condition of fully mature and healthy adulthood for EVERYBODY.”

Yes, I think I’ve gotten that by now. (I’ll soon turn 45, FWTW.)

I’ll even take it a step further – to learning to live with not EVER getting what you want. Because at this point in life, if I don’t step up to the plate and learn to relate to people, I’ll be looking that sad ending straight in the face.

“Secondly, if we reword that to a less creepy format of ‘partnered sex is the preferred condition of fully mature and healthy adulthood for most people with a normal sex drive,’ the answer to your question is that you need to make yourself as desirable to potential sexual partners as possible, while being an honorable and decent human being, and hope that it is enough. If it isn’t, that’s a shame and I’m sorry… but no one is required to fulfill the needs of other human beings in the way that your question suggests.”

There’s where you may be conflating me with Simon. Being undersexed in my mid 40s makes me somewhat disgusting to myself – but being anything like a rapist would only confirm and validate that disgust. I don’t think I could ever cross that line. Far better to take up the mantle of Forever Alone. At least it’s worth a laugh now and then.

CassandraSays

@ Raoul – I’ve actually always wondered why this doesn’t seem to occur to more men of the angry MRA type who complain about not getting laid. If you rape someone does that not just prove all the most negative thoughts you had about yourself? If the idea is to prove that you’re a Real Man by getting women to give you sex (gross mentality, but I’m trying to put myself in their shoes here), then surely the sex doesn’t actually mean anything if it’s taken by force.

I always have the same question about guys who love strip clubs because they feel like women don’t fawn over them enough in the real world, and being fawned over at a strip club soothes that feeling and makes them feel more studly. Surely if you have to pay someone to do it then it doesn’t actually prove that you’re studly, just that you’re willing to pay people to kiss your ass.

Pecunium

Simon: Yes, I would say that. It seems plausible if you ever experienced strong sexual desire.”

So, you are admitting to rape? Because you have admitted to having strong sexual desires that, despite your wish, you can’t control.

Me… I’ve had strong sexual desires. Managed to avoid raping anyone.

I’ve had women flirt with me. I’ve been in places where there were all kinds of people, being all sorts of sexually active; and none of them with me.

I didn’t rape anyone.

It’s not a goddamned fuse; you don’t light it and wait for the dynamite to explode. I spent two-years with someone who didn’t want penetrative sex. When we were cuddling, or snogging, or making out, I didn’t rape her.

Because consent matters more than fucking.

If I need to relieve a bit of tension… I do. It’s a lot better than pretending sex is magic, and dark, and mysterious and more powerful than man can control.

More fun too.

Simon
Simon

@CassandraSays:

No, I don’t want to blame women or children. Imagine if my sister would be raped, for whatever she may have done to cause arousal, do you think I would excuse this rapist? I just would like to kill him.

@Raoul:

What??? It’s not the lack of sex that makes me feel disgusting, actually that makes me feel better! I feel much worse when I have sex. The more sex I have, the more I start to like it.

Now, here you have another fine living example. He really contemplates that he probably could never cross that line! How nice is that! What would you say about somebody who says, “Well, I’m really poor, and so I could violently murder and rob somebody on the street, but I don’t think I could cross that line.” A psychopath?

Thanks to you all.
I’ll be leaving now, it’s probably the best thing.
Good bye.

Pecunium

Simon: Yeah, I said something negative about gay marriage. I’m a horrible bigot, I’m a second Hitler. But how did they vote in the referendums about gay marriage?

The way you wanted them too.

I back it up with stats, I back it up with arguments,

No, you don’t. When challenged you say, ‘I didn’t mean it, i was just asking questions”.

Then you have the effrontery to call people liars for refuting you (“I know it, and you know it too”).

As I said before, own your words: Say what you mean, mean what you say.

Pecunium

Simon: The more sex I have, the more I start to like it.

That’s natural, and a good thing.

Simon
Simon

@Dracula:

I’m sorry, just this one: why? Is it the frequency of my sexual thoughts?

Raincitygirl

Thanks to you all.
I’ll be leaving now, it’s probably the best thing.
Good bye.

Uh, Simon, you said you were leaving, and yet you’re still here.

Pecunium

For me… it’s the way you see human interaction as bad. It’s the way anything which makes you aware of other people being different from you is so icky they have to be shamed into not doing anything which might make you uncomfortable.

It’s the way you see men (i.e. me) as slavering beasts; slaves to your ideas about the evils of desire.

It’s the way you other women.

None of those make me upset with you. That sort of thing is your problem, not mine (except in any ways you may try to make your ideas normative). What upsets me is th how dishonestly you interact with people.

Quackers
Quackers

so…what are you arguing for Simon? for chemical castration? or for women to wear burqas when they go outdoors? I don’t understand people who are always pushing the “rape is about sex” argument. Actually nevermind. I do. Its a way of taking the responsibility off of a heinous and cruel act by reducing it to sexual urges that just can’t be helped, so women better do and act as men say or they’ll get raped!

If that’s the case then you, MRAs and all the other creeps that think rape is about sex should STFU next time they think of wrongly accusing feminists of painting all men as potential violent rapist monsters, because that’s basically what you guys are agreeing too when you argue that rape is about sex and that slutty women are asking for it.

Also a quote from an evolutionary psychologist (evolutionary psychology being controversial as is) is not enough to sway me into believing rapists are just super horny people. It takes a special brand of evil to take away someone’s bodily autonomy and to strip them of their dignity and freedom like rapists do. Also explain to me female rapists too? the popular opinion is that women can get laid much easier than men, so why do some women rape?

Dracula

No Simon, it’s your characterization of your sexual thoughts, along with the sexual thoughts of all other males, combined with your obstinate refusal to admit you might be wrong about said characterization.

CassandraSays

I’m still laughing at the idea of Steven Pinker (who is not a criminal psychologist) is a totally legit source of information whose arguments put all other arguments (and evidence) to rest.

Simon
Simon

@Quackers:

No that is not the case, it’s because I believe it is the truth and I think that chemical castration is an efficient cure.

If that’s the case then you, MRAs and all the other creeps

Why am I a creep, answer me that, I have always lived in utmost modesty, I have never in the slightest way tried to use any tactic to pressure a woman to sleep with, let alone used physical force, of course.

Feminists? There are different sorts of feminists, of course those of the sex-positivist variant wouldn’t say such a thing. But why should I care anyway, have I declared feminists as my enemy?

I gave you more reasons than that. And how many female rapists are there? As common as Yetis. There are exception to every rule.

@Raincitygirl: I am in the process of leaving. There are still some comments, that have to be addressed because they try to paint me in a bad light. And your last comment was just… I don’t say anything!

CassandraSays

Shorter Simon – last word!

NWOslave
NWOslave

@Holly Pervocracy
“They’re saying that they want to do them in a world where women are perfectly submissive and don’t age past 29.”

Nah, they’re saying they want women to be strong enough to see thru the indoctrination of misandry propagated in our schools, State and MSM. Independent enough to stand with a man instead of standing with the State against men. Moral enough to be loyal to a man.
————————-
@Holly Pervocracy
“I wish my posts received reading that selective. I’d post “grind babies up and feed them to trout!” and my readers would say gosh, feeding trout is a totally legitimate activity.”

We do, 1.5 million abortions a year gets tossed into the rivers and oceans. Eat a fish eat a fetus. Catchy saying, huh?
————————–
@Holly Pervocracy
“Well, then they should… stop hating women?”

Hate begets hate. Who started and ups the ante on a daily basis in the battle of the sexes?
————————–
@Holly Pervocracy
“It’s impossible to ethically control another person, and thus impossible to ethically “get sex” with 100% certainty.”

Take 100 men and 100 women at random and offer a million dollars a piece to which ever group can get sex 100% within 24 hours. Prostitution and rape are excluded of course. It’s a virtual lock there’llbe 100 women with a million bucks apiece in their pockets after 24 hours.

This of course goes against the feminist ideology of men and women as interchangable theory. You could of course practice what you preach about celebrating diversity, but I guess that doesn’t count between men and women. Unless of course the men are gay.
————————-
@Holly Pervocracy
” Masturbation is sex! And for most people, it’s better than having partnered sex with someone you don’t like.”

Now masturbation is sex? I’m so glad you didn’t write the book about the birds and bees or we’d all be doomed. It’s amazing how feminists claim gender differences are social, yet every time you open your mouth confirms a grand canyon gulf in thinking between men and women.
————————-
On a side note, ya know how feminists prattle on about rape being about power and not sex. We’ve already went over the falacy of that arguement since ya can’t have rape without sex occuring. It seems feminists are upping the ante again.

Ahhh, men are being called upon to end DV against women. First off, the stats they say are now a staggering 95% of DV is committed by men. The article goes on and states that DV is also about control as well. This is such great stuff.

Here’s a personal favorite quote from the article.

“My son asked me, ‘What is domestic violence?’ and it is uncomfortable but it’s a conversation we need to have with our sons,” he said. “They ask the question, ‘why?’ and why do men harm a woman who they are in a relationship with and who they love.”

Priceless, isn’t it? “Oh why daddy? Why are men so evil and women so loving, pure and good?” Man, that is some grade A hatred. I can hardly wait for this shit to be taught to 6 year old boys and girls. Can’t ya just picture the smug look on the little girls faces as their told they’re always victims and always pure and good no matter what? And justice imagine the little boys hunched over, tears streaming down their little faces as they’re taught they’re vile little shits? I wonder if they’ll grow up hating women?

Ya’ll have a good hateful day now.

kristinmh
kristinmh

Can we get a Book of Learning for Simon? I’m getting his complexes all.messed up.

And you know, I am the offspring of a former Catholic priest and went through 14 years of Catholic school, and even so I think my attitudes towards sex and sexuality are healthier than yours, Simon. Srsly, get help.

CassandraSays

And the trolls who’re batshit in an entertaining way rather than a depressing way return! You just keep on keeping on, Slavey. Just stay away from the 15 year old girls, OK?

Bee
Bee

Is Simon talking about his own comments here? HEY SIMON! YOUR OWN WORDS MAKE YOU LOOK HORRIBLE!

You’re welcome.

Hey, I just had the best idea. Human Centipede Part 3: Human Millipede. You’re welcome.

Lauralot
Lauralot

This has nothing to do with anything, but my tab shortens the post title to “Remember that pussy is a bioche…” and I keep misreading it as “Remember that pussy is a brioche.”

Simon, seriously, get offline and get some help. I don’t even want to have sex ever, and even I think you’re messed up.

kristinmh
kristinmh

I was thinking of running Simon’s ideas through my Catholic to English translator, but I realized it would be a waste of time, since the fucked up-ness of Simon’s ideas is fairly obvious.

Blah blah blah sex is evil, blah blah desire is corruption, yadda yadda women embody sex so I both desire them and hate them for it, and permission for sex acts is granted by an external authority rather than the wishes of all participants, etc, etc, etc.

Not very interesting, I know. It’s the Coors Lite of sex negativify.

CassandraSays

As a Brit I prefer to think of mine as a scone, Lauralot.

Man, I love scones.

Dracula

I’m not even making a joke there. Not intentionally, anyway. Scones are awesome.

CassandraSays

They are. My Dad makes the best ones, I should get him to send me some.

Hershele Ostropoler

I wonder if Simon is, in a weird, twisted way, telling us what he thinks we want to hear.

And/or it’s another version of the MRA gotcha. He’s going with the men-are-beasts line to try to goad one of us into agreeing, so he can then crow about how anti-sex feminists are.