$MONEY$ homophobia idiocy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny sexy robot ladies vaginas

Men Going Their Own Way baffled by lesbians, refuse to believe they exist

Silly lesbian! Girls are icky. Also, you probably don't even exist.

MGTOWers, mostly straight and mostly narrow, don’t really spend a lot of time discussing lesbians. Lesbians, after all, are not only women, but women who like other women — you know, like like. But recently one of the regulars on MGTOWforums.com discovered the concept of “lesbian bed death” – the mythological notion that lesbians in long term relationships barely ever have sex – and, well, a very strange conversation ensued. Shade47 started off the discussion with these, er, observations:

Looks like the super hip lesbos forgot the small fact that in lesbian relations no one ends up paying for sex so it doesn’t happen…

The, “we don’t need men not even for sex.” club isn’t a banging scene these days.

I guess this outcome should have been obvious since you can’t put a hole inside of a hole. I keep trying to picture that and it sends me in a logic loop like a computer tasked with calculating infinity. I just can’t grasp how nothing going into nothing can create the best thing since sliced bread. …

Shade47 is so baffled by lesbians that he refuses to believe that they actually exist:

Do you guys think women are really lesbians or is it just another form of “look at me” attention whoring? I mean they don’t have sex, they don’t reproduce, they don’t achieve financial success like the gay male community does. In fact I’m not sure exactly what lesbians are doing in their relationships. I still don’t believe they are real. In order for two people to come together there must be a very specific purpose and attention whoring is shallow even for women. They usually only shack up for babies and money.

Drauger seconded the notion that lesbians are imaginary:

What do you think would happy [if] you put [two] hateful women in a home together? Bliss? Bitches go fucking shit nuts if some man isn’t giving them attention.

Repeat after me: there is no such thing as a Lesbian, only really confused women. Women are by nature whores that will change their whims depending on the whim, depending on what they perceive society rewarding them for, i.e. whores.

However there are such things as gay men, they are men who have made a defining choice.

Goldenfetus added some conspiracy theory to the mix:

Honestly, I think the entire homosexual scene is about attention – for both men and women. I’m not denying that there are men who are attracted to men and women who are attracted to women, but I do believe the entire ‘gay culture’ was intentionally manufactured to further destroy the birthrate, with the reward for participation being attention and the approval of their elite masters.

Avoidwomen, for his part, not only accepted the existence of lesbianism; he also predicted a big lesbian upswing in the future after more and more men Go Their Own Way:

I expect to see a big increase in lesbianism as more and more men avoid women. We know that women are far more social than men and they really hate being alone, even having cats is considered companionship. As for sex, it’s possible one lesbian couple is a dyke with high T(for a woman) so she pressures the more feminine lesbian for sex and the dyke may actually be paying for sex.

Then he returned to his favorite hobbyhorses: sexbots and “virtual reality” girls:

It will be very interesting to see how much sex men have vs. how much sex women have with their virtual reality computer generated men and women in the year 2020. I bet most men get laid everyday while women try it a few times and not bother with sex anymore when she realizes there’s no money in it. Women will use VR men for his virtual money while men will be with virtual women for virtual sex.

The Great One imagined a slightly different result:

I think that instead of a rise in lesbianism we will see a rise in bisexuality among females.

When females can’t find a man, they will settle for another female (or several pets). ..  These female on female relationships will fall to the side when an available man offers a long term relationship.

Several pets? Hmm. If this guy is right, the future may bring severe cat shortages, sending the price of cats through the roof!

I’m putting all my money in cat futures right now.

Stay tuned for more on MGTOWers and lesbians. It gets even weirder.

Holly Pervocracy

Women will use VR men for his virtual money

This is the most revealing quote ever. Like we wouldn’t want our own virtual money! I’m not plugging myself into the goddamn Matrix to beg some VR guy to buy me things when he VR feels like it!

The rest of it pretty much just falls under “do you ever go outdoors and see how normal people relate?” and “have you ever heard of our Earth emotion called ‘love’?”

Or even our Earth emotion called ‘lust’. Seriously, it’s kind of sad hearing these guys talk about how no one actually wants to have sex, it’s just part of the cold transactions that drive our society.

kristinmh
kristinmh

I don’t think cat futures will pan out, David. We already have way more than we can care for:

Now I have a sad. 🙁

NullPointer
NullPointer

Dude, 2020? He knows that’s in about eight years, right? MGTOWs must be the most efficient developers evar.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I would rather make my own money then depend on the whims of some man. I even extend this to the kid part of the equation…if I had a kid, the most I would want from the father is attention for our child, not money.

Dracula
Dracula

Translation: You know what? Those grapes are probably sour anyway.

nugganu

Hmmm. Whilst there is a contingent of young women co-opting the bi-sexual lifestyle in order to cheaply raise their sexual market values with men, most men like the idea of sex with two women, but full on Lesbians (and yes, they do exist) are, in the words of Uncle Elmer, ‘Major woody killers’. To suggest they don’t exist is simply untrue. They are full on lesbians and dykes because either they were born that way, or haven’t a choice because no man would go near their stuff.

Karalora

Do these guys actually believe the things they say? Sometimes I get the feeling they just say these things because that’s what you do on one of these sites. It’s just a contest to see who can denigrate women the most, or the most creatively.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

That’s the logical conclusion if you assume women don’t want sex except for the purpose of taking money from a man. The fact that my bi roommate-slash-ex-gf and her lesbian friend routinely are heard moaning through the bedroom door in spite of the fact they (adorably) try to keep it on the down low so they don’t bother me while I go to sleep or do my own stuff in the appartment must be entirely within my imagination.

Hint to the MRA/MGTOW: If reality doesn’t conform to your theory, time to change theory.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

@Holly: The VR money was the thing I laughed at hardest! Like… are women all Sims? Can I use that Sims cheatcode for infinite money on my VR dude? INFINITE MONEY. I can buy so much VR furniture for my VR house now!

But yeah, I suppose that guy has a point; I know I bought my Hitachi Magic Wand only so I could seduce me some sweet Hitachi Magic Dollars out of it. Women’s sex toys are gonna shell out cash any day now, right? That’s the reason we bought them! Annny day now…

Also:

There is no way I’m the only one who read this as women fucking herds of cats, am I?

Ray Percival

There’s another way to read it?

captainbathrobe

Seriously, these guys need to get out more often.

Kyrie
Kyrie

“you can’t put a hole inside of a hole.”
Well, if you forget one second that women are walking vaginas (aka “holes”), you might realize they have, just like men, fingers and mouth. You can do marvels with these little things, and that’s not even counting toys.
These men are deluded.

Kyrie
Kyrie

@bagelsan: they could be fucking with other animals. Bigger, probably.

Polliwog
Polliwog

These men are deluded.

Also, presumably, really really terrible in bed, since the idea of “you can do things with other parts of your body besides your dick” doesn’t even occur to them.

Morgan
Morgan

I’m a long time lurker who has never felt compelled to write now, and this is absurdity to the point of really being quite funny. I especially liked the person who said that (paraphrased),

“Lesbians don’t exist, but gay men totally do!”

In my experience as a trans/Queer woman navigating homo/transphobic spaces, the opposite usually seems more prevalent: Homophobes acknowledging the existence of lesbians, because, you know, two women getting it on is hot, but two men? EEEEWWWWW!!!! (not indicative of my own feelings on the matter of course.)

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

@bagelsan: they could be fucking with other animals. Bigger, probably.

You mean “richer” right? What kind of housepet has the most cash? 😀

(I know we ladies aren’t fucking cougars or bears, at least, as they are both more interested in younger men…)

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Though I suppose that attitude might also come from a similar gut-level disbelief in lesbians, actually. If you think that lesbian sex is all about kissing in bars in front of straight dudes, and that nothing below the waist ever takes place (certainly not real sex. ‘Cause there are no dicks! I REST MY CASE) then it’s not very “objectionable.” Same reason lesbian sex wasn’t illegal in Victorian times, perhaps; non-lesbians aren’t quite clear that it is indeed sex, and is as potentially raunchy and filthy and morally corrupt and damned-to-hell as any other sex. 😀

Eneya

*laughs out loud*
That’s the most bizare thing I have heard… ever.
Lesbians don’t exist, because some guys don’t know how would lesbians have sex? Helloooo! The L word was several seasons and there were long, sexy, cinematographic sex scenes between lipstick feminine lesbian characters. I didn’t find these guys THAT dumb, that they can’t figure it out.

On the other hand… sure, virtual money and women not making sex and lesbians just living together for the companionship. WHatever makes them feel special-snowflakes today. 🙂
I prefer this discussion than the previous one, though the misogyny is exactly the same minus the vile phrases.

Simon
Simon

@BlackBloc:

Probably a high-T-woman? The bis are the worst anyway… Though I can’t deliever any scientific proof my theory is this: straight women are bisexual too, but bi women have this always present bisexuality just “energized”. So there is always a drawback with women, if they like sex you can’t leave them alone with their female friends.

savagebeard
savagebeard

Well, to look on the bright side, it appears that many of these men have actually accepted the existence of gay men and appear to have a degree of respect for them, even if it’s founded on stereotypes and makes me think that most of what they know, they learned from the T.V. Still better than the method of dealing with gay men that traditionally comes wrapped up in the misogynist package.

I’m going to have to break it to two of my roommates that they don’t exist, later tonight. That’ll be harsh. More importantly, it’s going to double my rent and utilities. Is there any way I can get around this, MGTOWs?

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

It’s all the Red Bull bi women drink. Obvs.

Eneya

MGTOW should move a bit faster, because they are kind of dragging in their “going”… The stench is still in the room, though they have been moving.
Also, what? I just read the part with the “pressure her for sex”. So… they are saying that women with high testosterone want to make sex… or in short: women want and like to make sex. Thus destroying their whole logic how women make sex just for money and babies. If some women want to make sex for pleasure, this means that the whole generalisation falls trough.

I am confused by the type of “logic” they are using, honestly.

Polliwog
Polliwog

I’m not generally a big one for image macros, but this post really needs a

Polliwog
Polliwog

Grr, damn you, broken html tags. That post really needed a http://lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

Viscaria
Viscaria

This is adorably grade school. “But isn’t sex the thing where I put my pee-pee into someone’s vajayjay?” I was confused about how gay and lesbian couples had sex once. Then I turned 12.

Also, as a straight-leaning bisexual woman (FOR THE MALE ATTENTION YOU GUYS) that book cover is hot. Does anyone know if it’s the kind of smut that is campy and fun, or if it’s the kind that is sexist and homophobic and infuriating? Considering how 50s it looks I’m sadly guessing the latter :(.

Bee
Bee

Well, as long as you have absolutely no proof, but just believe it for some reason …

Holly Pervocracy

I’ve heard this whole “high-T” mythos before. It’s one of the many “get out of stereotype free” trapdoors built into the manosphere–if a woman isn’t acting the way your theories predicted, claim she’s hormonally masculine! It’s sort of like science!

So if a woman wants sex for its own sake or wants sex with other women, clearly you weren’t wrong about women; she’s just wrong about being a woman.

It’s a bizarre little bit of mythology, obviously having nothing to do with blood tests let alone actual gender, but it provides a nice escape clause.

Bostonian
Bostonian

When I read things by PUAs, MGTOW, and MRAs on this site, I pray for both of my daughters to be gay.

Eneya

Having more testosterone or not… still women. So their logic fails.
Simple as that.

ozymandias42

I WISH all straight women were bisexual. Fuck. All those hot straight friends of mine…

Holly: I choose to interpret this “high-T” theory as the manosphere claiming that all horny women are genderqueer. Genderqueers just don’t have enough stereotypes, you know?

hellkell
hellkell

Simon, how nice of you to pull that theory out of your ass just for us.

Eneya

Hellkell, I thought Simon was joking?
Bostonian, I wish that all of the above literally go away. Pack their things and take the hike.

nugganu

Hi T women, whilst having a vagina, are not exactly women in the true sense though – they are incapable of attracting males for sex, and I daresay nature intended them to be this way.

It’s Darwin’s way of getting their obviously flawed genetics out of the human gene pool. Probably somewhere down the family line, the genes starting mutating beyond viability until the end result was the stereotypical high T bull dyke – what better way than for evolution to eradicate these genetic deformities/abnormalities/mutations for the betterment of the human race?

Bostonian
Bostonian

Yes Enya, I wish for that too.

Viscaria
Viscaria

Oh and Simon totally has it down, too; I cheat with my female friends all the time unless I have constant monitoring. Because “bisexual” is code for “obsessed with sex and entirely unconcerned with the feelings of others.” That’s why my boyfriend gave me this stylish cowbell necklace!

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

[Note from DF: At this point MRAL suggested that one of the regular commenters here had STDs. I’ve deleted that comment and a bunch of following comments from him. That’s why, in the following comments, people are responding to comments from him that are no longer there.]

hellkell
hellkell

Stop being jealous that some else is having sex MRAL.

Bee
Bee

Fucking A, Mr. Al. Work out your feelings of inferiority someplace else.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Sexy tall dates? I thought Ozy was okay with all sorts of sized dates.

nugganu

Actually, you know what, that’s basically lesbianism in a nutshell. They and their family line have degraded genetically so badly as to no longer be viable within nature, so, nature finally says, “Enough! This programming is faulty”. Thus nature selects the hyper masculinized female for genetic extinction by rendering the female so physically masculine that a heterosexual would indeed rather mate with a goat or a sheep or some such, thus ending the genetic line permanently. I think that just about solves the riddle of the High T lesbian.

Holly Pervocracy

MRAL, if you ever have sex, you’re going to find yourself doing it with the sort of woman who has sex.

Ponder upon this before casting judgement.

(Also, what if someone does have STDs? They’re microbial diseases, not Proof Of Ickiness. The fact that sex sometimes transmits diseases is an unfortunate bit of biology, not cosmic judgement upon yucky sluts.)

Bostonian
Bostonian

I think Ozymandias is rather petite, actually. But why do you care? You fear and hate vulvas, for crying out loud. How would you even deal with sex in the first place?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

There are these AWESOME new inventions called condoms. Used properly they have this kewl ability to PREVENT the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. Know what else is nifty?

You can get them at the local grocery store or even…..THE CONVENIENCE STORE.

So one day, when you grow all the way up and stop being a sad excuse for a human MRAL, you can obtain them and have fun sexy times like Ozy. But not with Ozy, she has standards.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Oh and sorry about using she, I am still not used to using zir or is it zie? 🙁

nugganu

MRAL – most young white bisexual women are chock full of STDs

hellkell
hellkell

We get that because you called them vile, disease ridden gashes earlier this week.

Dracula
Dracula

Yeah, we know you’re not working them out, MRAL. You’re not even trying.

Chips
Chips

There are actually fake lesbians but thinking that there are no real lesbians because of some bi curious girl putting on a show is highly ridiculous.

I said bi curious not bisexual because you can experiment with homosexuality to satisfy curiosity and than learn it’s not for you.

hellkell
hellkell

Seriously, MRAL, this kind of jealousy is not a good look on you.

If you work out your nasty, toxic personality and grow a set of social skills, you too can have sex one day.

nugganu

Actually it has been proven that the AIDS virus can pass through the perforations of a comdom, it was measured in micrometers I believe. So all you straight women out there – be careful when having sex with bisexual sodomites. As we all know, the media have been warning for 25 years that the AIDS epidemic would spread to the straight community. Of course, this never happened, short of a few women who chose to allow gay dudes to roger them.

Ever notice how heterosexual men never get AIDS, unless if it’s from sharing a dirty needle or from a white woman who was full of AIDS due to promiscuous relations with otherwise gay fellas?

1 2 3 12