antifeminism creepy disgusting women evil women marriage strike misogyny oppressed men precious bodily fluids rapey reactionary bullshit sex western women suck

NoMarriages.com Part Two: “American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit.”

Caution: Girls are Stinky

Yesterday we met Zero Tolerance Man, a feisty fellow with lots of strong opinions about the ladies, which he posts in giant letters on his blog NOMARRIAGES.COM. Today I’ve got a few more samples of his timeless wisdom and, as promised, some poetry.

On romance:

American women have this attitude that they deserve a perfect man; a prince on a white horse who will solve all of their problems, look great, and pay for everything.  Instead, most will get the shit sandwich they deserve!

American women are just cum dumpsters; sperm receptacles, and human toilets. They have no other value. A man in the USA MUST remain unmarried and must not impregnate these worthless vile monsters we call:

over the hill, past their sell-by date, ugly wrinkled, worthless piece of shit bitches.

On personal hygiene:

Ever notice how horrible the bathroom smells when an American woman get’s done using it? I have a friend who cleans office buildings and he tells me the women’s bathroom is much filthier than the men’s room. The women piss on the toilet seat, don’t flush, leave used tampons on the floor.American women are truly pigs in most cases. That horrible odor you smell is the toxic residue from their bodies and spirit. …

Most American women stink really badly when they take a dump because of their internal toxicity.

American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit

On the relative values of women and toilet paper:

American Women are the lowest slime on the face of the earth. I wouldn’t use one to wipe my ass with. Even toilet paper has more value than an American women. If any of you feminist bitches are reading this:

“F” YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

If there are any men here who are inspired enough by these posts to want to take up the “zero tolerance lifestyle, our helpful blogger sets forth a list of rules to guide you on your quest. Two of my favorite:

* The most you should ever pay for is a drink or 2 to get her drunk enough to screw. Do NOT pay for dinners, concerts, travel, or movies. In the USA, you should only be spending time with women if you are screwing them or preparing them with alcohol for sex. Otherwise, you should not be with them at all.

* Do NOT give women any attention in public. Ignore them like they don’t exist in the supermarket, gym, etc. Do not look at them at all. Otherwise, you will be feeding the ego of these attention whores. Don’t give these cunts what they want. No eye contact!!!! Walk past them like the are garbage on the ground. If they speak to you do not answer in any more than 1 word answers. Walk away as quickly as possible.

Let’s end with some excerpts from a little poem ZTM has written for the women of America:

You’re an American woman

You try to make me see

It’s all about you, the hell with me

You’re selfish, you’re spoiled

you put up a front

You’ve got nothing to sell

except your cunt! …

Oprah and Phil have made you feel

Like you were all that

Even though you’re big and fat

You bash all the men and then………….

you think you’re a 10

But you belong in a Pig Pen!

I won’t spend a dime, no matter how you whine

I won’t give you kids or marry you bitch

You’ll ass rape me in court, you wicked witch.

I kick you to the curb of your rotten loser life

I have the last laugh

’cause I didn’t make you my wife!!!!!!!

I find myself agreeing with one of ZTM’s points: it’s for the better if he doesn’t marry. That’s a program I think we can all agree on.

Hershele Ostropoler

Nuggan:

There’s a court document that a mother files to claim child support from the father. I, as the father, had to file that court document, only in reverse – I went after the mother in order to pay support.

I don’t suppose you could post a link to a scan of that, with identifying info blacked out? Because I suspect it’s actually gender-neutral, particularly if you’re in a jurisdiction that recognizes the parental rights of same-sex couples.

Leaving aside that Amphitrite said nothing about deadbeat parents or financial support. But you go ahead and make whatever point you want to make, don’t mind us.

nugganu

Hershel – it is gender neutral, however, I’d hazard a guess that 9.9 times out of 10, the mother is filing against the father. I can tell you one thing, it was very much taken into account in my favour by the courts, it simply doesn’t happen that often.

blitzgal

He’s full of shit. Petitions for child support list the plaintiff and the defendant, just like any other civil case.

darksidecat

So, he can file a form just like she can file a form, how is that a sign that the system is failing? It seems to me like it burdens both parties equally (both must file the form). Oh, right, I was forgetting that MRAs think of children as their exclusive property, rather than as human beings.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Well, I guess Sorka’s link answered my question about how these guys feel about hypthetically condemning men outside America to being Forever Alone.

“American men are the best men in the world”

Whatever you say, sweetie.

M Dubz
M Dubz

“It is actually not even “woman” It is WOE TO MAN. WOEMAN. God was warning mankind thousands of years ago about women.”

I would just like to put it out there that the Bible was not written in English, and so it says nothing of the sort. In the original Hebrew, man is “ish,” and woman is “ishah,” ie “man” with the standard feminine ending (not great, but certainly none of this “woe” bullshit). Also, Adam’s name means “earth,” and Eve’s name in the Hebrew version, Chayah, means “living.”

The Bible. Not always as mysoginistic as King James would have you believe. #judaismnerd

Moewicus
Moewicus

The Bible. Not always as mysoginistic as King James would have you believe.

The KJ actually has Adam there with Eve when she’s talking to the snake, as in the original, unlike many other english versions of the Bible. King James, not always as misogynistic as you’d think!

M Dubz
M Dubz

@moewicus. Hmm. Interesting. The original Hebrew could be read either way (he showed up later or he was there during the conversation.) The more you know!

Skyal
Skyal

I’m sad I missed the Dr. Who conversation. (We thought it would be a flesh Dr too)

I did check, though. Alex was born in 1963 (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005094/) & Matt was born in 1982, so she’s 19 years older than him. And in the show he’s what…980 years older than her? lol

Kyrie
Kyrie

ozymandias, can I try to compensate this slut-shaming with some slut-jealousy? As a woman with a low sex drive, I wish I could have have half your sex life. (even if that means no man will want to give me his babies or his money ^^)

Kyrie
Kyrie

wrong thread, sorry…

Pecunium

Poor ZTM thinks his brand of jerkish behavior is special. Don’t forget he’s good looking, so all the ladies pant after him, but he just turns them down.

He’s a stone cold lady hater he is, and he speaks “Truth to Power”™, which makes all the women wet, and he can smell it and it thrills him to know he’s going to reject them.

He’s like Meller: The “good” women are OK, because they don’t have independent thoughts, but the bitches who expect to be treated like people, as if they were worth more than the skid-marks in his shorts, they are beneath him.

Pecunium

Ooh… let me play with the ZTM logic generator:

Men who aren’t emotionally stunted and unable to deal with the world as it is are the only one’s who disagree with feminism.

Seems a bit lacking in something. Maybe it needs more punch.

Unless they are intellectual morons and small-minded bigots men agree with me that feminism is a needed response to the structural inequities in the system.

Still not quite it.

All men who can’t admit that how much they hate women means they ought to troll bathouses for quickies from studmuffins in chaps hate feminism for making their stupidity too obvious to ignore.

This is fun, a game the whole family can play.

Pecunium

ZTM These women are so fucking arrogant, that they will never admit that it is their OWN FAULT, and CHANGE THEMSELVES. Thus, they are destined to grow old alone living with their 10 cats, because already millions of American men refuse to marry American women, and after another 5 years, this trend will be so big, that you will literally see 90 percent of white women single, whereas you will see all Asian and Spanish women happily married to white men.

Care to lay some money on it? I’ll give you odds, 10 to 1; we’ll lay the bet in Vegas, winner collects in Nov, 2016.

Pecunium

MRAL: Poliwog, it’s because men need to be “over 6ft” (to use the entitled women’s phrase), and you can’t do anything about that.

Oh, FFS. Back to this shit. I’m 5’9″. I weigh 120 lbs. I am not suffering for company. Women who are attractive (and some of whom are sought after) wanting to sleep with me.

Orion
Orion

Pecunium weighs 120 lbs? There goes my mental image of him! Seriously though, I’m 5’10 and I weighed 130 when I was dying of anorexia. I would have thought army life would demand a little more bulk.

Pecunium

Orion: Army life demands endurance; mental and physical. There are some things I can’t do (Rangers, SEAL) because I don’t have the body mass/body fat (I’d fail out of the hypothermia test in BUDS, on day one, every time).

I am lean. When I was still in the Army I was about 125, and when we were in Kuwait (before we shipped to Iraq) I was up to about 130. When I was medevacced I was about 105 (we all lost weight… stress).

I can hump an extra 80 lbs. That’s right at the edge of my ability; it sucks, and for more than one day it’s probably too much. 60 is my practical upper limit, and if I am going to be able to do it day in, day out, 45 is pretty much max.

But for the most part, we don’t hump everything anymore. Combat load is about 30 lbs (weapon, ammo and armor) and I can haul that forever.

I can still run 2 miles in less than 13 minutes. I can pass a PT test with score in the 260 (out of 300) range. More to the point, I keep my cool, keep the mission in mind, don’t lose track of my troops, and lay fire as needed. That’s for when things are being unpleasant.

For my day to day job, I managed people/interrogations. That was all mental.

Orion
Orion

It’s not so much that I assumed combat would enormous strength as that I assumed the fitness regimen would lead to some weight gain as a side effect.

OSHIII
OSHIII

I remember reading recently about some studies done on social conditioning, and how it varies by gender here in ye olde Western Society. The end results were that men generally thought they were more knowledgable about things than they really were, and would act more rashly, expect more, and think more highly of themselves; women were more critical of themselves in general, more likely to doubt their knowledge, thought things through more and acted more cautiously, and generally thought of themselves as flawed and worked far harder in an attempt to make up for perceived shortcomings.

Reading bullshit like this, where petulant little boys trapped in the bodies of men rant and rail against women thinking they’re sooo great, I sometimes wonder if this is related, like an unintended side-effect. Crashing head-first into the real world after leaving childhood, and deciding that the real reason you aren’t excelling like you know you should is that society has it out for you — especially the ladies, who never seem to respond to your interest the way you always assumed they would. Especially those FEMINISTS, who say that women should stand up for themselves and take an active role in deciding their own lives and sex partners, and should be treated equally to men. It’s all their fault!

Snowy
Snowy

Gahh Orion I’m sorry to hear about the anorexia thing that really sucks. I hope you’re doing all right now.

Pecunium

Orion: It did. When I enlisted I was 114. I was 118 when I shipped out to to basic training. At my heaviest (right out of basic) was 136. I stabilised (when the fat burnt off) at about 125. When I was carrying an extra 30 lbs all the time I “bulked up” to about 130 again.

I am just, it seems, slight of build. Through all of that I kept the 27″ waistline I had when I was 17. I’m 44 now, and not doing 40 minutes of physical training four times a week anymore. So I lost some of the extra muscle I was carrying.

jumbofish
jumbofish

Could you please stop talking about your weight pecunium? Lots of people here have eating disorders and there is a good chance you are triggering them. Its really not necessary.

Pecunium

Jumbofish: I am being asked questions about it. I am answering them.

jumbofish
jumbofish

I mean like listing specific weights, he never asked about exactly how much you weighed.

Orion
Orion

@Snowy,

Thanks. Actually the last couple of weeks have really turned things around. I got on Prozac and Wellbutrin, earned enough money to buy the food I like, and am soon starting an experimental therapy as part of a study. (Basically, you bring your friends in to meet your therapist and you all decide on a food and exercise schedule. Then your friends take turns watching so you that you’re never alone at meal times for several months.) I’ve already put on 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

comrade svilova
comrade svilova

a man has to file a form, just like a woman? Oppression!

Pecunium

Jumbofish: Absent weights there is no way to explain what is going on.

If I say, “I am slight, and when I am really working out I gain a little bit, but I can carry a lot” it has no actual content. That, in fact, is what made it so that his perception of my frame was so different from what it is.

Snowy
Snowy

Orion that’s really good to hear! I hope everything works out, that’s great that you have friends supporting you too.

jumbofish
jumbofish

Pecunium you do realize no one asked about the things you did in the military or your specific weights. Orion never even asked for all of that.

The reason I brought it up was because I know someone who was being triggered by what you said and I’m sure there are others too.

Orion
Orion

Well, I was trying to ask about that though I didn’t do so explicitly. I didn’t realize it wasn’t an appropriate topic of conversation.

Pecunium

Jumbofish: You realise that people can talk to me directly? You realise that I am going to interpret things as I see them.

I am sorry that my answers to what Orion said he was asking bothered someone. I am sorrier that they didn’t feel comfortable talking to me about it.

But there is no way I can predict that.

felixBC
felixBC

This site does come with a trigger warning: “comments unfiltered”, including this conversation.

Raoul
Raoul

And of course, real men trigger.

Amphitrite
Amphitrite

I had to file the same form, Nug. Funny part is, once you file that form, at least in the state I live, the state sends you friendly letters asking if you would like help enforcing the judgement – you know, because they can see no money is moving through the state clearinghouse.

I’ve never taken them up on the offer despite approx $50,000 dollars in arrears my ex owes to the children over years of no contact and no effort made to HAVE contact. I call him to let him know about every birthday, holiday, doctor’s appointment, school function, etc, but no dice. He just doesn’t care.

Wait, I said that wrong, didn’t I? I MADE him not care, evidently.

I have no doubt that the situation plays out on both sides of the gender line, that the numbers ping both mothers and fathers. Which is the point, rather than blaming only women for the deficit.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

WOW!! Now this is misogyny!

At least readers and posters are getting a chance to see what the real thing (NoMarriage.com) looks like, and I guess from all of the extremely unpleasant references to women’ s bodies and grooming, smells like.

He seems to hate women altogether. He never misses a chance to denigrate them (not feminists, mind you, but nice ordinary women) and spew out venomous hatred of them.

Maybe manboobzers will look at my posts in a more evenhanded and thoughtful light. I am a little tired of having MY posts criticised as misogynist when it is feminists alone that I attack, and my statements about women are either neutral, or often very friendly. All of my posts here say very nice things about women–when they are being womanly, NOT feminist!

Molly Ren

“All of my posts here say very nice things about women–when they are being womanly, NOT feminist!”

That’s a form of misogyny, you bin liner.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Not when the feminists in question are being hateful, you bin-liner.

Dracula
Dracula

You are so utterly full of shit, Meller.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Only when you remember your schtick and bother to make the -false, incidentally- distinction between “women” and “feminists”, Meller-toad. Usually, we just get a retro-active “But I meant meant feminists, you harpies!” out of you when we’re treated to one of your diatribes. Like your rant about women getting cancer, or women being horrible nags, or how women didn’t get quite enough a shit-stick during and after WWII.

Bedsores and Loneliness!!!!
Nobinayamu, venomous harpy

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

That’s sounds cool; I hope it goes well for you and I’m interested how the study works out! The role of friends and family in any sort of mental health issue is complicated at best, because there’s a balance you have to strike between being the only expert on your own brain and needs, and having to rely on people around you to let you know when your brain is not doing right by you.

Hershele Ostropoler

Bagelsan:

And you run up against the stigma of mental illness, and of seeking treatment for mental illness.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Women differ from feminists the way that flowers differ from weeds, the way that perfume differs from polecats, and the way kittens differ from porcupines!

Finally, the ‘jig is up’ isn’t it, VenomousHarpy! The ploy of always calling your noxious demands for “equality” and invading mens’ domains as Women’s this and women’s that! Look at what we have listened to the past few decades, WOMEN’S liberation, WOMEN’S solidarity, WOMEN’S rights, WOMEN’S empowerment, WOMEN’S choices, and on and on…

Every time these shrikes shrieked out “womens” they meant feminist! Women had nothing to do with it, they often were in their homes, or very ladylike jobs like receptionist, librarian, secretary, actress, nurse, kindergarden teacher, etc. if they weren’t at home with their children where they belonged! It was feminists who flooded the workplace with female(?) lawyeresses, editors, bank executives, politicians, realtors, and even puked up the skilled manual (MAN-ual) trades, if you get it, like carpentry, pipefitting, HVAC, welding, roofing, plumbing, etc. It was feminists that pushed (largely through government and affirmative action, the so-called non-traditional occupations!

It was also feminists–NOT real women–who pushed the lunacies of avoiding marraige-a form of slavery, they called it–and having lots of, in some cases the majority of them having (and orphaning) babies out of wedlock. Real women loved marriage, loved home and family, and loved the protector/provider that men were happy and satisfied to provide for them! Pushy, over-educated, aggressive, bitter FEMINISTS called their anti-marraige movemnent the “women’s” movement, and that is when things started going from hell to doomsday, straight down the toilet!

False distinction, venomous Harpy? In your own words (well, maybe not yours personally, but yours politically and ideologically), Not at all!! Try the distinction between glass (feminists)and brilliant sparkling diamonds (adorable, compliant, affectionate, and pleasing domestic type women)

From now on, it’s the FEMINIST movement, NOT the “women’s” movement! How long will you be able to keep up the lies then??

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Oh, look, angry shrill man is back.

Do stop shrieking in confined spaces, Meller. It’s awfully rude, and makes you un-pettable and thus not an enticing companion for women.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

>>Women differ from feminists the way that flowers differ from weeds

Awesome!

“Their words whisper lightly
Into newborn virgin ears:
‘Our truth is the truth.
Seek no solace in finding roots’

But the shadows have foes
And like weeds we will grow.
Like weeds we will grow”
– His Hero is Gone, “Like Weeds”

Holly Pervocracy

Okay, I’m finally going to look up the word “shrike.”

…huh.

“Shrikes are passerine birds of the family Laniidae.”

KathleenB
KathleenB

Hey, poetry!

Men show us their roads across the land,
which they have built straight and wide,
where their tollgates stand on every hand
controlling the countryside;
And the gates, they say, are the only way,
for women to save their souls,
and when we ask why, the gatekeepers cry
that we’ve got to pay their tolls
to keep us demure, to keep us pure,
to keep us at duty’s call,
for we never can be as good as a man
since we were the cause of his fall …
~ Sheri S Tepper, Gibbon’s Decline and Fall, a book of awesomeness that everyone should read.

Holly Pervocracy

Anyway, some feminists aren’t women because they actually aren’t women.

Hell, if “women” was as narrowly defined as DKM wants it to be, I don’t know why anyone would want to be a woman. I’ll take shrikehood any day.

chirp chirp

KathleenB
KathleenB

Holly: They’re kinda cute, aren’t they? Not sure why Meller thinks it’s such an insult to call women shrikes.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Yeah, Meller, I”m gonna have to ask you to back that screed up with some decent research. ‘Decent,’ in this case meaning ‘not pulled from your ass.’

red_locker

“They’re kinda cute, aren’t they? Not sure why Meller thinks it’s such an insult to call women shrikes.”

Oooh, oooh, I know! It’s because he doesn’t know what a shrike actually is.

Or, he means to type a different word, but somehow keeps misspelling it.