antifeminism creepy disgusting women evil women marriage strike misogyny oppressed men precious bodily fluids rapey reactionary bullshit sex western women suck

NoMarriages.com Part Two: “American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit.”

Caution: Girls are Stinky

Yesterday we met Zero Tolerance Man, a feisty fellow with lots of strong opinions about the ladies, which he posts in giant letters on his blog NOMARRIAGES.COM. Today I’ve got a few more samples of his timeless wisdom and, as promised, some poetry.

On romance:

American women have this attitude that they deserve a perfect man; a prince on a white horse who will solve all of their problems, look great, and pay for everything.  Instead, most will get the shit sandwich they deserve!

American women are just cum dumpsters; sperm receptacles, and human toilets. They have no other value. A man in the USA MUST remain unmarried and must not impregnate these worthless vile monsters we call:

over the hill, past their sell-by date, ugly wrinkled, worthless piece of shit bitches.

On personal hygiene:

Ever notice how horrible the bathroom smells when an American woman get’s done using it? I have a friend who cleans office buildings and he tells me the women’s bathroom is much filthier than the men’s room. The women piss on the toilet seat, don’t flush, leave used tampons on the floor.American women are truly pigs in most cases. That horrible odor you smell is the toxic residue from their bodies and spirit. …

Most American women stink really badly when they take a dump because of their internal toxicity.

American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit

On the relative values of women and toilet paper:

American Women are the lowest slime on the face of the earth. I wouldn’t use one to wipe my ass with. Even toilet paper has more value than an American women. If any of you feminist bitches are reading this:

“F” YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

If there are any men here who are inspired enough by these posts to want to take up the “zero tolerance lifestyle, our helpful blogger sets forth a list of rules to guide you on your quest. Two of my favorite:

* The most you should ever pay for is a drink or 2 to get her drunk enough to screw. Do NOT pay for dinners, concerts, travel, or movies. In the USA, you should only be spending time with women if you are screwing them or preparing them with alcohol for sex. Otherwise, you should not be with them at all.

* Do NOT give women any attention in public. Ignore them like they don’t exist in the supermarket, gym, etc. Do not look at them at all. Otherwise, you will be feeding the ego of these attention whores. Don’t give these cunts what they want. No eye contact!!!! Walk past them like the are garbage on the ground. If they speak to you do not answer in any more than 1 word answers. Walk away as quickly as possible.

Let’s end with some excerpts from a little poem ZTM has written for the women of America:

You’re an American woman

You try to make me see

It’s all about you, the hell with me

You’re selfish, you’re spoiled

you put up a front

You’ve got nothing to sell

except your cunt! …

Oprah and Phil have made you feel

Like you were all that

Even though you’re big and fat

You bash all the men and then………….

you think you’re a 10

But you belong in a Pig Pen!

I won’t spend a dime, no matter how you whine

I won’t give you kids or marry you bitch

You’ll ass rape me in court, you wicked witch.

I kick you to the curb of your rotten loser life

I have the last laugh

’cause I didn’t make you my wife!!!!!!!

I find myself agreeing with one of ZTM’s points: it’s for the better if he doesn’t marry. That’s a program I think we can all agree on.

Ami Angelwings

The guy I had a huge crush on (that is sadly taken -_- ) is an inch shorter than me, which puts him in the range of MRAL. xD

And yet I wasn’t like BOOOOOOO I NEED A TALL GUY xD

On the other hand, I HAVE dated a guy who was 6’2″, and he also turned out to be a misogynist who said “white men have it worst in our society” xD And I stopped dating him…

this could be MRAL’s problem…

Magpie
Magpie

Don’t forget the “full head of hair” 😉

Moewicus
Moewicus

I guess that would be the Entitled Women’s League of America, the secret organization that speaks for all women but only issues confidential press releases to MRAs.

Hershele Ostropoler

Seraph:

And yet, I bet he’s terrified of False Rape Accusations.

Protip: If you only have sex with inebriated people on the point of passing out, you are nearly immune to false rape accusations.

ZTM:

If I have offended you foul mouthed bitches on here, it means I have done my job.

I always hate that. “If you’re offending people, you’re doing something right!” If you set puppies on fire, you’ll offend people, but you’re not doing something right.

Our Hero Zero:

It is actually not even “woman” It is WOE TO MAN. WOEMAN.

She was a thief, you got to belief, she stole my heart and my cat. Judy, Betty, Josie and those hot Pussycats… they make me horny, on Saturday morny… girls of cartoo-ins will leave me in ruins… I want to to be Betty’s Barney. Hey Jane… get me off this crazy thing… called love.

(I can C&P too)

Cassandra:

Actually since some people here work in film production

You mean Brandon?

MRAL:

Poliwog, it’s because men need to be “over 6ft” (to use the entitled women’s phrase), and you can’t do anything about that.

My father’s less than 6′, and I’m fairly sure he’s gotten laid at least twice.

Moewicus | October 20, 2011 at 10:58 pm

No no, they send those emails to all of us, but MRAL INTERCEPTED them! His rank may just be lieutenant, but he’s also part of the MRA black ops XD

Cassandra:

Actually since some people here work in film production

You mean Brandon?

*DIEZ*

you just made my night XD

Polliwog
Polliwog

MRAL, I have literally never dated a man who wasn’t under 6 feet tall. My first very serious boyfriend was a whopping 5’6”. If I could change one feature about my current partner’s appearance (and he didn’t mind), I’d make him a couple of inches shorter, because then it’d be easier to kiss him without straining my neck. I’m not sure where you got the idea that all women want the same thing and that it is tall guys, but we are seriously not a hivemind.

Also, you may have heard of a dude named Tom Cruise. he is 5’7”. Are you actually under the impression that the average woman watching Top Gun or Risky Business in the 80s spent those movies thinking, “Ew, that guy is HIDEOUS! I definitely would not go out with a guy who looked like that”?

Holly Pervocracy

My boyfriend is 5’10”. The guy I dated before that was 5’8″. Before that? 5’6″.

(Whoa. I did not notice this pattern. The guy before that was 5’11” so it’s not like I’m scaling up each time…)

I feel sort of silly offering “proof” that guys under 6′ can get dates, the way I’d feel if I was called upon to prove that some dogs are brown.

@Holly

Don’t think about it as offering proof. xD Think about it as giving MRAL an example and seeing how his stubborn world view handles it, and what hilarious justification his brain spits out 😀

Holly Pervocracy

I wish you’d been around when ZTM was spouting off about how Asian women would fulfill all his needs because they’re all submissive little things who don’t give their men any lip and possibly also don’t get old or poop.

…Not that it would have changed anything, but it would have been funny.

Bostonian
Bostonian

I still wonder if these idiots have actually met any Chinese women at all, ever.

kristinmh
kristinmh

NRAL, google “How tall is Brad Pitt” and prepare to have your mind blown.
(Spoilers: He’s 5’11”.)

Also joining the never dated anyone over 6 feet bandwagon. My husband is about 5’10, I think. It seems plenty tall to me, because I am only a couple of inches taller than Snooki.

Ami, I think your existence made ZTM spontaneously combust.

@Pervocracy YES! Me tooooo D:

I missed the Ami signal ):

@Bostonian I’m a Chinese woman! 😀 They will prolly be disappointed by me xD (or all their stereotypes will be confirmed cuz of the way I write xD )

@Kristin I suspect MRAL’s angry suspicions are confirmed by the fact that no women 5’5″ and below will date him, and it MUST be because everybody wants 6 feet men. IT MUST! They can’t even settle for a guy 4-10+ inches above them! xD

For the record, my dad was 5’5″… and he managed to have kids…

Bostonian
Bostonian

It is just that I know so many Chinese women who do not suffer fools like these at all. Like I said earlier in the thread, my former boss would have swept the floor with this loser.

Lacroix

I have just discovered this page through Pandagon, and have spent a few days reading through the archives – magnificent!

As a solicitor (Australian) who works in the field of family law, I deal with these lovely creatures all the time, although many aren’t as poetic as this young man…

Can’t wait for the next entry.

Shora

I’ve seriously dated two men. One was 5’9″ and the other was 5’8″. I am also 5’8″.

Admittedly most guys I’ve hooked up with were taller than me, and I do have a preference for tall men. One guy I hooked up with was a head shorter than me, but I think he was sexy.

You see, preferences are just preferences. I have a lot of preferences, and many of them are mutually exclusive (I like really skinny guys and I also like really muscular guys). Being short might preclude you from some women being interested in you, but certainly not all.

What will preclude you from most women being interested with you is bitterness and resentment towards women as a whole, and extreme disgust for their bodies.

Ami Angelwings

@Bostonian XD Oh god, I’ve dealt w/ my share of Asianphiles too… they’re SOOOOO CREEPY… and hilarious! 😀

Ami Angelwings

It’s hilarious that if you put together a lot of the exps just in this thread,it turns out that most of the guys ppl are dating are… around average xD 5’7″-5’10”

oh the long suffering MRAL.. cursed by god…. if only he too was of average hei- oh wait…

Bostonian
Bostonian

I am already dealing with weirdos leering at my 10 year old girl. I’m a little touchy about it, as you may guess from some of my redacted posts.

CassandraSays

Hell, I married a guy who’s under 6 ft tall. But then again he’s not white, so I don’t suppose MRAL cares.

@Bostonian 🙁 *hugs* *glares at creepoids* >:O

@CassandraSays MRAL has weird things to say about non-white men xD For instance, he thinks it’d be easier for him to get women if he were Asian or Latino b/c the height thing would scale,and a 5’9″ Asian man would be perceived as taller than a white male, and so he would be an Asian alpha (or something xD )

Also he discounts Asian and Hispanic men from average height charts… in order to push it higher so he’s not average.

Nova
Nova

Why does this guy’s writing remind me so much of the guy from Boycott American Women?

Also, as the owner of a cleaning company, I have a decent amount of ancedotal evidence about who’s bathrooms really are dirtier.

Shora

If I had a 10 year old girl and caught some creeper leering at her, I’d probably gauge his eyes out.

What I’m saying, bostonian, is that I admire your restraint 😛

Bee
Bee

Oh, since we’re sharing, my boyfriend’s about an inch shorter than me. My first “real” boyfriend was too, as was this stone cold fox with great ink, a shaved head, and a wonderful dog, who never asked me on a second date (before I met my current partner). I’ve also dated lots of guys who are taller than me (in the 5’11”-6’4″ range), because, as a taller woman, I’ve had a lot of weird experiences with short guys who, in one way or another, weren’t interested in me because of my height.

So there you have it. Women date short men too.

Noadi

I’ve only dated one guy over 6ft and I’m not a short woman myself so most have only been very close to my own height. I can only think of a few women I know who wouldn’t date guys MRAL’s height but they’re all 6ft or taller themselves. Yes, most women are attracted to men taller than they are but since the average height for women in the US is 5’4″ there are a lot of women who are attracted to men who are 5’9″ or shorter.

So MRAL, I can assure you that your height is not why most women won’t date you. You need to look inside not out for the answer.

Molly Ren

Steph wrote,

“1. Model in underpants

“2. ???

“3. SHIT FART PUSSY YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS SOMEDAY, YOU’LL SEE, YOU’LL ALL PAY!!!!1111catladies1!”

Srsly, what the hell happened during step 2?

Daleks.

Bostonian
Bostonian

Thanks Ami and Shora!

It just kills me when guys say ooh she’s MIXED and then look at her like some kind of exotic thing.

I love her so much and she is indeed the most beautiful, smartest child ever in the history of the planet. /end proud parent nonsense
I fear for her sometimes. I am having her take self defense and teaching her not to take any nonsense, but I still worry sometimes.

Quackers
Quackers

MRAL did you ever consider that women might not take initiative because they are shy too? I know that’s why I never approach men. I am shy and have some minor social anxieties as well (depends on the place and who I’m with)

I’m also on the taller side and have liked guys the same height or a bit shorter than me. Something tells me they wouldn’t be comfortable dating a taller woman than them though.

I don’t think you really get that women have insecurities and struggle with dating too. I’ve noticed a lot of men (at least the one’s online) seem to only focus on the hot women only. Of course hotter women will have better luck. The rest of us are just invisible until we find men who care about more than looks.

Ami Angelwings

@Quackers WOMEN ARE NOT SHY! Women are all outgoing Snooki and Lauren Conrad types!

Quackers
Quackers

Lol Ami, I kno rite? clearly they represent all of womankind.

Fuck I dont even flirt. I just cant do it. That’s why the things these these angry dudes say about women just leaves me scratching my head.

CassandraSays

@ Ami – OK, that’s hilarious. Newsflash, MRAL – due to racism, which is actually a thing even if you haven’t noticed it, men who are not white usually have to be even more good looking than white men of the same age/height/etc in order to be acknowledged as good looking. Some of the guys I work with occasionally (Japanese musicians) are drop-dead gorgeous, and yet many of them still get ignored by women in America. Especially if they’re short (by which I mean actually short, not of average height but bowed under the weight of the massive chip on their shoulder like you). These men are actual bone fide rock stars, and in America a lot of them still get ignored by most women.

So actually, if you weren’t white you’d probably have even less success with women than you do now. Oopsie!

Moewicus
Moewicus

I feel the need to sum up recent comments in verse.

Effin gashes, man
Only dating the tall guys
Except when they don’t

There.

Dracula
Dracula

SHIT FART PUSSY EXTERMINATE!!! YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF TEH MENZ! YOU MUST BE DESTROYED!!!

Ami Angelwings

MRAs and PUAs, and esp MRAL, seem to have this idea that ALL women are party club girls inside, and we can all look like Megan Fox is we just did a few crunches a day b/c that’s the woman a) they’re most attracted to and b) see the most i the media (or notice the most), so it becomes this normal in their head that women could prolly easily reach (there’s also the confirmation bias where the women they prolly notice the most out in public are thin white conventionally attractive ones). The idea that we might be seperate individuals is like… completely evopsychically foreign to them xD And that’s why they scream female privilege so much. xD

In their minds, they can’t change who they are. They can’t change if they like D&D, or are introverted, or aren’t fit, or don’t like playing sports, or nething (and they shouldn’t if they don’t want to) b/c that’s who they are.

HOWEVER WOMEN is different. Then it’s “if you WANTED to, you could be thin and hot!” “If you WANTED to you could put on a revealing dress and go out to a club and dance” forget if WE are shy, or introverted or prefer D&D or etc etc etc…. xD And WE could do all that, and flirt with some older guy and become a trophy wife and we’d be set for life! GEEZ WOMEN!! IT’S SO EASY!!! PRIVILEGE!

They rly do seem to believe we’re all MTV reality show stars inside xD

zhinxy

…Are we talking about Doctor Who now, cause he just got married to an older-looking Western Woman?

CassandraSays

WOMEN ARE NOT SHY. That is impossible. MRAL has spoken.

Ami Angelwings

MRAL should take heart knowing that there are some equally angry Asian men who could match him in bitterness and hatred and who are jealous of HIM. xD

CassandraSays

Also I know some shy guys who do just fine with women, but they’re cute and nice and generally not at all MRAL-like. And they don’t call women “gashes”.

Quackers
Quackers

I wonder if putting more women on TV who aren’t all young, super thin, made up and have only 2 or 3 personality types would help…

Probably not. Cuz then they’d just complain that ugly bitches be ruining their shows and screw with their unrealistic delusions.

CassandraSays

I have the horrible feeling that MRA-like creatures exist everywhere. Anywhere there’s a bitter, angry man looking to blame someone else for his problems…

Dracula
Dracula

WOMEN ARE NOT SHY.

Well of course not. They’re only stuck-up and aloof. They couldn’t possibly ever have self-esteem issues or have difficulty talking to people. That’s just silly.

Sadly I think a lot of the MRA/PUA types actually believe this :

And if they do, they act like it’s rly easy for us to fix, or to just get over it, (but not if it applies to them, then it’s not self-esteem issues, it’s the truth of being f-ed by God and genetics xD )

Ami Angelwings

*and if they do believe that we can be shy or introverted or not wanting to/capable of being “mainstream party girl”

Quackers
Quackers

CassandraSays, I hate to say but one of the reasons I don’t bother dating is due to the discovery of the manosphere. People keep telling me they are a minority but I’m having a really hard time buying it. I just don’t care anymore to find out. Better to just focus on work and establishing a moderately comfy life by myself and with my future cats 😛

CassandraSays

Ami, come on now, you’d have plenty of confidence if you just did sit-ups for 5 minutes a day.

zhinxy

And yogurt and salads. We can live on that and um… maybe a 5 pound dumbbell lift and boom!

Magpie
Magpie

but only until you turn 25 girls, then nothing can save you 🙂

Leo Salloum
Leo Salloum

@Ami: Have to say, you really made a good set of points there. I hadn’t noticed this weird feature of MRA essentialism. Women (who are all essentially the same inside) need to be open to the various and diverse types of men. Otherwise they are bitches.

This is among the most teenager-y types of behaviors that the MRAs engage in. Basically, they’re shouting ‘YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ME!’ at the top of their lungs.

1 4 5 6 7 8 11