antifeminism creepy disgusting women evil women marriage strike misogyny oppressed men precious bodily fluids rapey reactionary bullshit sex western women suck

NoMarriages.com Part Two: “American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit.”

Caution: Girls are Stinky

Yesterday we met Zero Tolerance Man, a feisty fellow with lots of strong opinions about the ladies, which he posts in giant letters on his blog NOMARRIAGES.COM. Today I’ve got a few more samples of his timeless wisdom and, as promised, some poetry.

On romance:

American women have this attitude that they deserve a perfect man; a prince on a white horse who will solve all of their problems, look great, and pay for everything.  Instead, most will get the shit sandwich they deserve!

American women are just cum dumpsters; sperm receptacles, and human toilets. They have no other value. A man in the USA MUST remain unmarried and must not impregnate these worthless vile monsters we call:

over the hill, past their sell-by date, ugly wrinkled, worthless piece of shit bitches.

On personal hygiene:

Ever notice how horrible the bathroom smells when an American woman get’s done using it? I have a friend who cleans office buildings and he tells me the women’s bathroom is much filthier than the men’s room. The women piss on the toilet seat, don’t flush, leave used tampons on the floor.American women are truly pigs in most cases. That horrible odor you smell is the toxic residue from their bodies and spirit. …

Most American women stink really badly when they take a dump because of their internal toxicity.

American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit

On the relative values of women and toilet paper:

American Women are the lowest slime on the face of the earth. I wouldn’t use one to wipe my ass with. Even toilet paper has more value than an American women. If any of you feminist bitches are reading this:

“F” YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

If there are any men here who are inspired enough by these posts to want to take up the “zero tolerance lifestyle, our helpful blogger sets forth a list of rules to guide you on your quest. Two of my favorite:

* The most you should ever pay for is a drink or 2 to get her drunk enough to screw. Do NOT pay for dinners, concerts, travel, or movies. In the USA, you should only be spending time with women if you are screwing them or preparing them with alcohol for sex. Otherwise, you should not be with them at all.

* Do NOT give women any attention in public. Ignore them like they don’t exist in the supermarket, gym, etc. Do not look at them at all. Otherwise, you will be feeding the ego of these attention whores. Don’t give these cunts what they want. No eye contact!!!! Walk past them like the are garbage on the ground. If they speak to you do not answer in any more than 1 word answers. Walk away as quickly as possible.

Let’s end with some excerpts from a little poem ZTM has written for the women of America:

You’re an American woman

You try to make me see

It’s all about you, the hell with me

You’re selfish, you’re spoiled

you put up a front

You’ve got nothing to sell

except your cunt! …

Oprah and Phil have made you feel

Like you were all that

Even though you’re big and fat

You bash all the men and then………….

you think you’re a 10

But you belong in a Pig Pen!

I won’t spend a dime, no matter how you whine

I won’t give you kids or marry you bitch

You’ll ass rape me in court, you wicked witch.

I kick you to the curb of your rotten loser life

I have the last laugh

’cause I didn’t make you my wife!!!!!!!

I find myself agreeing with one of ZTM’s points: it’s for the better if he doesn’t marry. That’s a program I think we can all agree on.

Molly Ren

David Futrelle: Can we put DKM on moderation now?

Dracula
Dracula

“I don’t condone violence in any form…”

Yes you do. You’re more than just a liar, Meller. You’re an incredibly tedious liar.

Lauralot
Lauralot

Hey Meller: Fuck yourself.

Myoo
Myoo

FUCK YOU, MELLER! My great-aunt was soft-spoken, she cooked, she cleaned and she never disagreed my my great-uncle. She may not have been a Hellenic beauty, but she was pretty, and it’s not like she could get stuff to make herself prettier because my great-uncle would keep all the money he made for himself and to waste on booze. And then he would get drunk and beat her up savagely. She couldn’t get away because she had children and because, like I said earlier, she had no money of her own. He eventually drunk so much that he had a stroke, and STILL my great-aunt stuck around and cared for him, and STILL he would abuse her, now verbally, because he couldn’t beat her up anymore.

And you say that stuff like this is a good thing? FUCK YOU with your support for spousal abuse! FUCK YOU with your victim blaming! FUCK YOU with your racism! JUST FUCK YOU OVERALL, BECAUSE YOU’RE A VILE PIECE OF SHIT!

hellkell
hellkell

Meller, you are vile. A true piece of shit. Seriously, go to hell.

This is something that happened, Meller, affecting someone here on this board, someone who is pretty goddamn awesome (unlike you). Real people, not pixels.

David, could you just drop the banhammer on this asshole? I mean REALLY.

hellkell
hellkell

Ithilliana, I’m sorry Meller is a turd.

Snowy
Snowy

Could it be that “one of your graduate students” was just as obnoxious as the feminists on manboobz. and her husband didn’t have the patience and forebearance that a lot of men have? I don’t condone violence in any form, but his shooting her must have been his response to something really outrageous on her part, don’t you think?

No, I don’t. DKM what is wrong with you? Seriously, how does someone become so utterly repulsive a human being as you?

juliejezebel

What an awful person you are, Meller. So unkind. I’d imagine you are an unhappy person, but my guess is you are a garden variety sociopath with no empathy or ability to feel. Let’s please ban him.

Dracula
Dracula

Shit like this why I won’t even consider the possibility that Meller “gentle, loving dominance” routine is for real. For an asshole like him, any excuse is acceptable.

ithiliana

Meller: No. Fucking read.

They had been divorced for at least two years.

She did not even ask for child support.

She had no contact with him, but he continued to text and email and call her.

She worked full time teaching English, advising the cheerleading squad, and getting her doctorate, AND taking care of her three children.

She got a job in a different town–at a university.

He tracked her down in public and shot her.

He was NOT her husband.

He had NOT been her husband for years.

WHAT THE FUCK could she have done to justify being killed.

She left him, she didn’t charge him with abuse, she didn’t ask for child support.

PERIOD.

I wish that all the evil you spew comes back upon you–although I suspect it already is.

ithiliana

Thanks people–I knew the chances were that Meller would come out with something horrific, and I tried not to say anything because I could have predicted what he, or NWO, or MRAL, or Brandon would say. I knew it, and did it anyway–so it’s my own bally fault.

I’m starting a memorial scholarship fund for single mothers in our graduate program named after her, and am going to make sure her dissertation is published (any royalties to go to her children, of course), and that’s why I’ll be getting a black spider as part of my next tattoos — it’s tied up with her dissertation topic which was of course incredibly feminist/venemous.

Dracula
Dracula

Actually, that’s not quite accurate. He doesn’t even need to be given an excuse to condone violence against women*, he just assumes there is one.

*Don’t bother denying it, Meller.

ithiliana

Dracula: He also like my students DIVORCED NOT PAYING ANY CHILD SUPPORT EX-HUSBAND assumes that the murderer was her HUSBAND.

Since he shot her in plain view of a policeman (she’d called 911 when he blocked her car with his, and they were in a public downtown area), I’m fairly sure he’s gonna rot in a Texas jail which is probably nearly enough punishment for him. Not enough, but nearly.

ithiliana

David: thank you.

*virtual hugs to all the lovely people here*

juliejezebel

Thank you. And I”m just not sure what purpose it serves to let him comment here when all he says is the same stuff. And mean stuff. I think we get his point.

Dracula
Dracula

ithiliana: Slightly belated, but I’m sorry to hear about your student. And I’m even more sorry you have to deal with bullshit like Meller’s. I hope it comforts you to know that you’re better than him and his disgusting hatred.

juliejezebel

Peace to you Ithiliana

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

DKM = living proof that god can’t be relied on to smite assholes, so we humans need a moral/legal system of our own. Where’s Brandon? We should show him. :p

VoiP
VoiP

I will be praying for your student and for her children, Ithiliana.

Joanna

DKM, can’t tell if trolling or just stupid. If it’s the latter then my Jesus. There’s gotta be some physical defect in your brain. You might need a CAT scan. Get help, man!

felixBC
felixBC

Ithiliana–no, this is EXACTLY where you should be telling her story, and thank you for doing so. That someone might (will) say something vile should never silence us. Classic abuser tactic–don’t you speak, because you know the consequences will be ugly.

And while we’re on the topic, horrendous story about a graduate student from where I live: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/10/11/bc-rumana-monzur-ubc.html Wonder what he may be sentenced to in Bangladesh?

That these women were in graduate school, becoming educated at a high level, is not a coincidence.

Hippodameia
Hippodameia

Meller is a fucking piece of scum.

I’m so sorry about your student, Ithilana, and I look forward to contributing to the scholarship fund.

ithiliana

@Felix: True, but I do have some limits on what I will say about other people in this sort of forum–I have NO problem talking about what I do, but I don’t feel that putting too much out about others without their knowledge or consent is ethical (that’s why I gave very few details).

@Hippodameia: The crush we had this term was so bad, I’m just now getting to writing the letters and appeals, so hope to have it up within a month or so! I’ll post on the locked down forums when I do, and on my LJ and such.

Thank yoU!

kristinmh
kristinmh

Wow, i was going to say that Meller really crossed the line, but I don’t think he was ever on the right side of it, you know?

DKM, next time you feel the need to victim-blame (highly inaccurately, as it turns out) to.someone dealing with the loss of said victim, I invite you to go fuck yourself instead.

Crap, now I need more cupcakes.

Snowy
Snowy

MOAR CUPCAKES!! Cupcakes are always important. Even when DKM is being totally gross as usual.

KathleenB
KathleenB

ithiliana: You and her children are in my prayers. May your student find rest and peace, and return to us in joy.

KathleenB
KathleenB

And Meller, if you’re still beating against the bars of your feminist cage, you are lower than pond scum. You are less than the dirt I scrape off my shoes. I know what good men look like, and you bear them no resemblance. Go back to your cave.

Pam
Pam

Thank you, DKM, for providing further proof that MRM/FRM = The Abusers Lobby is NOT a misnomer, you fucking piece of shit lousy excuse for a human being.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Interesting symptoms of hostility here! I can’t say that I am surprised, since even when I do attempt to show sympathy and common interest to people here, I am still treated as an enemy! Even when I explained the post where I apparently seemed to be wishing women to die from cancer and extended best wishes to cancer sufferers, there was no letup. An article some months ago, where some women wrote how wonderful it was to have a relationship with her father as her primary parent, and I responded that I thought it is wonderful if a child can have such a relationship with her father, and the wrath of G-d descended upon me here! I borrow a little witticism from a long-dead politician(Joe M), and I never hear the end of it! Good Heavens, you would think that I was writing that post in 1951 or something!

I talk about how lovely some women are, how beautiful and charming that they could be, on a page “NoMarriage.com” that fairly screams that women are scum, women are garbage, women are s**t, and on and on. I am the one called a misogynist! Maybe I am, but at least my efforts to say something nice about women could be noted! It wouldn’t have changed anything, and youall could return to Meller-bashing at leisure.

I am indeed harsh with feminists and modern women, but I think that I make it up with expressing a great deal of love for traditional women, and if there is any fairness, it wouldn’t hurt anyone here to at least acknowledge this! I even have tried to consider where women can, for example, work outside the home, without displacing men. The list wouldn’t make the list of career options for say N.O.W. or Ms. magazine, but it is better than nothing!

I discover a fellow libertarian on manboobz.com, and extend greetings, and she spits in my eye (figuratively speaking). Okay, we may disagree about feminism (no surprise, I hope, given how feminists treat me), but there may be other things unrelated to feminism that could be talked about. Maybe feminism would still have gotten in the way, especially with her goofy girlfriends playing interference against me here on this site, every time I tried to communicate a message to her, but it would have been worth a try anyhow! This is not really any different with other experiences I have had with women both onllne and face-to-face, but that is a matter for another website at another time!

I don’t much care if you censor this, or moderate it, or whatever the hell you want, but I think it should be clear that this didn’t all come one way! If I’m f****d up in some ways, than so are youall! Look in the mirror!

KathleenB
KathleenB

Meller: Once again, you basically say that modern women are horrible and deserve what they get when they push men too hard, but that women willing to be your furry sub will be just fine because you’ll love them and only discipline them lovingly when they get out of line. And you wonder why this bullshit doesn’t get a better reception on a FEMINIST site? Shocking.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Generally, Meller-toad, people don masks for Halloween. I recognize that you wear your “human” mask all the time and that your face probably itches underneath it. But I do find it the height of irony -though not at all surprising- that you choose the holiday of disguise, to rip yours off in such a public fashion. Sure, I’ve been calling you worthless without a single redeeming feature of intellect or character for months, Meller-toad but others on this board still seemed willing to engage you in good faith.

And how did you respond? By ripping that almost-life-like human mask right off in front of everyone so that we could all get a good look at the vile, pus-dripping, decomposing, barely animated corpse of your true self.

There’s no need to put the mask back on, Meller-toad. Everyone has seen you for what you really are.

KathleenB
KathleenB

And no, you’re only saying nice things about women who conform to your standards of feminine behavior. You say truly horrible things about women who deviate – like justifying the cold blooded murder of a mother IN FRONT OF HER FUCKING CHILDREN.

hellkell
hellkell

You have the gall to be SURPRISED at the reaction you got? You need to straight-up apologize, with no qualifiers, for what you said.

Most places would have banned your ugly ass outright.

Bostonian
Bostonian

You want to kill half the human race for no reason, Meller. That is why people think you are a homicidal maniac.

hellkell
hellkell

Shorter Meller:

“You all make me say such horrible things!”

Gee, where have we heard that before?

VoiP
VoiP

Justifying it to one of her friends and colleagues, no less.

Pecunium

Meller: Maybe manboobzers will look at my posts in a more evenhanded and thoughtful light. I am a little tired of having MY posts criticised as misogynist when it is feminists alone that I attack, and my statements about women are either neutral, or often very friendly. All of my posts here say very nice things about women–when they are being womanly, NOT feminist!

All of my posts here say truthful things about Meller.

I never mock him when he is being reasonable and honest.

But you can’t even do that. You construct an artificial defintion (femininst = not womanly) which, conveniently, allows you to be as nasty to women as you like, all the while pretending you like them.

It pleases me to know how miserably your dreams of cybersluts and murder will fail to come to pass.

I actually am not kind enough to not wish you a long life, healthy and vigorous and virile.

For your pleasure one kitten

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

“Even if I don’t live to see your replacement, or eradication, by cybercuties, wifebots, “ladyborgs” or whatever the post-feminist woman is called. I know that it is coming! Happy obsolescence! Sic Transit Gloria Mundi!”

And to think that he calls us aggressive.

Pecunium

Meller: Could it be that “one of your graduate students” was just as obnoxious as the feminists on manboobz. and her husband didn’t have the patience and forebearance that a lot of men have? I don’t condone violence in any form, but his shooting her must have been his response to something really outrageous on her part,

This is more of your typical weasel-worded cowardice. You are afraid to condone violence, in so many words, but she must have “been obnoxious” and driven him to it.

So let’s look at the details.

She left him He hunted her down and shot her in front of their children.

You think she did something to deserve it.

This is what you describe as, Interesting symptoms of hostility here! I can’t say that I am surprised, since even when I do attempt to show sympathy and common interest to people here,

Sympathy…, “bitch probably deserved it, because she was a feminist sort of women, like the rest of you here.” If we extend that logic, you are saying it would be “sad, but understandable” if someone killed us.

Right…

This is why I don’t believe you when you say you don’t dream of the the more violent aspects of Gor. You say you think there are better ways to dominate someone and make them a happy slave than the lash; but you don’t rule it out.

This is why I take your fantasy of enjoying the mass murder of women seriously.

Because you don’t want a partner, you want a slave. Not a real person, but a piece of property you can make cook your food and kiss your ass. Someone you can’t be accued of raping, because legally she can’t be raped; since consent isn’t allowed.

And if she won’t, “happily” submit to that, you say that killing her is not out of the question.

Pecunium

ithiliana: My condolence for Meller abusing you. I am with FelixBC, in that this is the sort of forum where such tales need to be told, but that doesn’t mean it’s either incumbent, nor easy.

Drinks on me if you are ever in NYC.

Pecunium

Bee: 2. Best estimates put false rape accusations in the range of 8%. You’d have a better chance of being falsely accused of theft or assault.

I disagree. I think the best estimate is that it’s in a range between 2-8 percent. I tend toward the lower end of that range myself. I don’t see why false rape (given the invasive, even when not abusive, nature of the response to it), should be higher than other other false accusations, which run in the 2-4 percent range.

Myoo: Oh. My. God. In retrospect, I guess I should have seen that answer coming, but seriously? I’m a firm believer that people can be reasoned with, but I don’t know what to say anymore. It’s like arguing with Stalin here. All that matters is his “vision” and those that don’t fit can be carted off to the Gulags.

No. In MellerLand the expected resolution of feminism is.

1: All the women come to their senses, become compliant, servile and loving. They enjoy being illiterate, and desire nothing more than to make their men happy.

2: They don’t.

If 2 then:

A: Men develop Sexbots and uterine replacement technology.

B: Almost all women are slaughtered.

c: Some women (the prettiest) are kept as sex-slaves for powerful men. The leaders, et al.

Pecunium

KathleenB Adults seek intelligent people to play devil’s advocate in regards to feminism.

The successful applicant will have a sense of humor; able to see the absurd in everyday situations, a solid grasp of rhetoric and a willingness to engage in a losing fight against multiple opponents.

They will have a broad understanding of the historical antecedents of the modern world, esp. as it relates to male/female interaction and the effects of economic marginalisation on the role of women in the pre-modern world.

Will be willing to cite sources when challenged and engage in bantering insults as useful for counterpoint; without resorting to actual interpersonally offensive interactions.

Application will be an open process, with a panel of interlocutors, with knowledge in subject areas from history, economics, fashion, theater, machining; and manufacture, military history, and modern military culture (with various levels of knowledge/interest other periods).

Show your work and be prepared to defend it.

Provide at least three writing samples, on different topics, to ManBoobz

Pecunium

CassandraSays: I love how he keeps coming back to this idea that if men (well, men like him) don’t want “modern women” we will become “obscelete” and thus…what, exactly? We’ll all vanish in a puff of smoke? Men, now content with their new wifebots, will track us all down and murder us?

Joanna

“Yes. He has said this, though I think the real reason for the slaughter of women he dreams of is fear.”

He still thinks he lives in the ’50s.

Pecunium

No. He thinks Leave it to Beaver was a documentary.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

“Regular men will NEED this, for female companionship, sex, pleasure, domestic serenity, and many other indispensible contributions that real women can and do add to our lives!”

So we’ve now defined “real woman” as “robot”, as opposed to modern flesh and blood women who are not “real”, and we see no irony in this at all?

Oh Meller, don’t ever change. It’s like someone wrote a program that simulates an angry old fart with lady issues, but you’re actually real, and no one had to bother to write the code.

Joanna

I think I posted this here before but this one’s for Meller =) http://www.themarysue.com/single-women-tips-1938/

The worst thing about Meller is that I’m afraid to post cute cat videos to cancel out his assholery because I know he’ll enjoy them.