antifeminism creepy disgusting women evil women marriage strike misogyny oppressed men precious bodily fluids rapey reactionary bullshit sex western women suck

NoMarriages.com Part Two: “American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit.”

Caution: Girls are Stinky

Yesterday we met Zero Tolerance Man, a feisty fellow with lots of strong opinions about the ladies, which he posts in giant letters on his blog NOMARRIAGES.COM. Today I’ve got a few more samples of his timeless wisdom and, as promised, some poetry.

On romance:

American women have this attitude that they deserve a perfect man; a prince on a white horse who will solve all of their problems, look great, and pay for everything.  Instead, most will get the shit sandwich they deserve!

American women are just cum dumpsters; sperm receptacles, and human toilets. They have no other value. A man in the USA MUST remain unmarried and must not impregnate these worthless vile monsters we call:

over the hill, past their sell-by date, ugly wrinkled, worthless piece of shit bitches.

On personal hygiene:

Ever notice how horrible the bathroom smells when an American woman get’s done using it? I have a friend who cleans office buildings and he tells me the women’s bathroom is much filthier than the men’s room. The women piss on the toilet seat, don’t flush, leave used tampons on the floor.American women are truly pigs in most cases. That horrible odor you smell is the toxic residue from their bodies and spirit. …

Most American women stink really badly when they take a dump because of their internal toxicity.

American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit

On the relative values of women and toilet paper:

American Women are the lowest slime on the face of the earth. I wouldn’t use one to wipe my ass with. Even toilet paper has more value than an American women. If any of you feminist bitches are reading this:

“F” YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

If there are any men here who are inspired enough by these posts to want to take up the “zero tolerance lifestyle, our helpful blogger sets forth a list of rules to guide you on your quest. Two of my favorite:

* The most you should ever pay for is a drink or 2 to get her drunk enough to screw. Do NOT pay for dinners, concerts, travel, or movies. In the USA, you should only be spending time with women if you are screwing them or preparing them with alcohol for sex. Otherwise, you should not be with them at all.

* Do NOT give women any attention in public. Ignore them like they don’t exist in the supermarket, gym, etc. Do not look at them at all. Otherwise, you will be feeding the ego of these attention whores. Don’t give these cunts what they want. No eye contact!!!! Walk past them like the are garbage on the ground. If they speak to you do not answer in any more than 1 word answers. Walk away as quickly as possible.

Let’s end with some excerpts from a little poem ZTM has written for the women of America:

You’re an American woman

You try to make me see

It’s all about you, the hell with me

You’re selfish, you’re spoiled

you put up a front

You’ve got nothing to sell

except your cunt! …

Oprah and Phil have made you feel

Like you were all that

Even though you’re big and fat

You bash all the men and then………….

you think you’re a 10

But you belong in a Pig Pen!

I won’t spend a dime, no matter how you whine

I won’t give you kids or marry you bitch

You’ll ass rape me in court, you wicked witch.

I kick you to the curb of your rotten loser life

I have the last laugh

’cause I didn’t make you my wife!!!!!!!

I find myself agreeing with one of ZTM’s points: it’s for the better if he doesn’t marry. That’s a program I think we can all agree on.

Holly Pervocracy

…Does anyone want to break it to him that non-American women also go poop?

Snowy
Snowy

Oh… that poem was amazing! Why’d you hold out on us for so long, David?

hellkell
hellkell

Still with the coprophilia. Hey, ZTM, everybody poops! Do you shit roses?

Now i want to see a picture of him, and it better be damn hot if he’s gonna keep talking shit.

Sharculese

i’m trying to wrap my head around the meter of that poem in my head. like the first verse comes off kind of sing-songy but the clipped lines and aabbbb rhyming in the second verse sounds more like terrible battle rap.

hellkell
hellkell

Second verse also has the ellipsis from hell.

ScrappyB
ScrappyB

So American women are horrible, disgusting, stinky, diseased whores… but still good enough to have sex with?

I used to work retail and food service, and I have never seen a women’s bathroom as bab as described. It’s the men’s restroom that always stinks like piss. Seriously, barring the occasional kid’s “I really had to go and couldn’t make it on time” how does he think women piss all over the toilets?

kristinmh
kristinmh

At first I thought he was riffing off of “American Woman”, but that fell apart at the “you’re selfish/You’re spoiled” lines.

But overall…wow. Just wow.

I wonder if ZTM experienced toilet training issues in early childhood? There’s something very…Freudian about combining a poo obsession with extremely hostile misogyny.

Moewicus
Moewicus

I can kind of hear The Guess Who’s “American Woman” during the first stanza but it really breaks down during the second stanza. But maybe that’s just me.

KathleenB
KathleenB

What princes. My only regret is that I am married and cannot snare such excellent specimens of manhood.

Bostonian
Bostonian

Sweet Jesus.

Seraph
Seraph

And yet, I bet he’s terrified of False Rape Accusations.

Sharculese

dude basically believes the vagina, sorry PUSSgina, produces toxic waste. i’m sure he has it mapped out in his head.

Dracula
Dracula

Dear American Women,

Allow me offer my utmost congratulations on the occasion of this foul, disgusting, hate-spewing abomination of a lousy poet declaring he wants nothing to do with you. I only pray, for your sake, that he makes good on his promise not to communicate with you in any way, and furthermore that he deigns to extend this kindness to all women everywhere.

Sincerely, Dracula

Aydan

“In the USA, you should only be spending time with women if you are screwing them or preparing them with alcohol for sex. Otherwise, you should not be with them at all.”

I suspect this will do wonders for his professional life. “Sorry, boss, I can’t work with her. She has girl cooties!”

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

American women are all old? So, what, they just skip adolescence and their 20s and 30s completely? They go from being babies to being post-menopausal with nothing in between?

I do love MRA biology lessons.

Dracula
Dracula

You forget Cassandra, that “old” to these guys means over the age of twenty-five. And that’s a generous estimate.

Improbable Joe
Improbable Joe

My favorite part is that he still wants sex from women… and somewhere deep down he understands that they have to be drunk to tolerate him. So if women are so bad, how much worse is ZTM that he needs to get a woman drunk in order for them to have sex with him?

Amnesia
Amnesia

@ScrappyB
Ditto on the men’s bathrooms generally being worse than the women’s bathrooms. The facilities guy at my last workplace used to complain about it a lot.

Not that we need to get into a pissing contest about which gender’s cleaner, but aren’t these the kind of guys that take pride in their skidmarks?

ozymandias42

Cassandra: American women– even adolescents and twenty-somethings– turn into old women! Those bitches.

Ponkz
Ponkz

When I was at primary school, the absolute worst punishment the teacher could give you – boy or girl – was making you sit next to a member of the opposite sex. I remember being made to sit next to a boy at the age of seven as a punishment for talking during class. I buried my head in my arms on the desk and cried my eyes. Oh, the humiliation!

Thing is, I grew out of this at around age 8. I’m pretty amazed that there are still people around like this lovely chap who have *never* grown out of it….

blitzgal

This is the most illuminating passage of all. The only way to get women into bed is if they’re incapacitated. Why bother making eye contact and using full sentences when you can just wait until they’re passed out and can’t say “no?”

Zero Tolerance Man
Zero Tolerance Man

I suggest that men may want to use women as human toilets in which to unload his balls. If women didn’t have vaginas, no one would talk to them. Women in the USA have become scandalous monsters; loud mouth bitches who try to clean out men in divorce court. Just so you know, I have never been married, 6’1″ tall, full head of hair, athletic build, age 36. 10 years ago I was a print ad model for business suits. Many of you think I must be ugly or wounded but you would be wrong. I simply think men have become pussies and women have become complete bitches.

Holly Pervocracy

I always wonder if guys like this know that happy couples exist. Is he just ignorant of the fact or does he figure “sure, he’s smiling now, but she must secretly be manipulating him behind the scenes!” every time he sees one?

Probably the latter. It’s scary how many parts of the MRA philosophy can be superimposed onto normal life. Woman in a position of power? She got it by affirmative action. Woman not in a position of power? Lazy bon-bon eater. Woman taking care of children? Stealing a man’s money, no doubt. Woman not taking care of children? Evading her natural roie! Woman single? She must be a crazy cat lady no one wants. Woman dating? Used-up slut. Woman married? Gold-digger.

There’s no piece of information that you can’t use to hate women, if hating women is what you decided to do.

KathleenB
KathleenB

I guess my upcoming 34th birthday makes me an ancient of days, then…

Holly Pervocracy

ZTM, no one here thinks that you’re ugly on the outside.

“He hates women and spews vile trash about hating the very fact that they have bodies, but he has a full head of hair at 36! What a prize of a man!”

(Discussion question: If you can’t tell if someone is male or female, how do you know whether to hate them?)

Sharculese

@ztm

yeah well, you think you’re all cool, but you’re really a fool.

owned.

Holly Pervocracy

Like what if you saw a person with a ponytail and wide hips from the back and you’d gotten all started up hating them, but then you got a little further up and realized they were a guy? Would you have to cancel the hating or would you hate him anyway for being momentarily ambiguous?

This kind of hate raises questions, is what I’m saying.

NullPointer
NullPointer

@Holly: Lies! Women don’t really poop, it’s just compressed man-hate that comes out of their butts. And, as every good racist knows, all those ‘non-American’ women are perfectly submissive and love misogyny, so no man-hate.

Or maybe women just aren’t supposed to eat, I don’t know.

KathleenB
KathleenB

ZTM: You think we haven’t heard your brand of tired, bullshit misogyny before? That the fact you think American women are bitches is some sort of fucking revelation? That if you brag about your Super Many Studlyness, we’ll all give up on feminism en mass and line up to worship your dick? Give me a fucking break.

Sharculese

ahahahahahahahaha.

is it difficult living life as an episode of south park?

Bostonian
Bostonian

My American daughters do not need to be within 50 feet of your vileness, whatever you look like, ZTM.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

No one is referring to your external appearance, angry man. It’s your personality that makes women cold and hostile towards you. You’re horrible, so you provoke a fight or flight response in any sane woman.

Amnesia
Amnesia

Has nobody ever introduced these MRAs to fleshlights? They don’t poop.

Holly Pervocracy

Honestly, I think people like ZTM (that’s a pretty good name, by the way, really sums you up) have no tolerance for humans, and I seriously doubt he has close emotional connections to any men either. It’s just that living without male friends is something a misanthrope can do without much internal conflict, while a heterosexual misanthrope is going to find himself drawn toward some humans, and so they get really warped about it.

I doubt he thinks men are good for anything other than serving his needs either; it’s just that those needs less intimate, so they don’t stir up quite as much “I want to touch a person but touching people is horrible so the people I want to touch must be horrible” neurosis.

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

Of all the things he writes, this shocks me the most. He admits to deliberately causing a traffic accident. It would be great if the person involved saw this and used it as evidence against him.

NullPointer
NullPointer

If women didn’t have vaginas, no one would talk to them.

Do you ever go outside or to work or anything? This is not actually how it works in real life.

Bostonian
Bostonian

A RealDoll would also meet his needs for someone comatose without actually hurting anyone.

Viscaria
Viscaria

He would probably be astonished to find out women enjoy and pursue sex–even sober!–with partners who aren’t him. And I don’t just mean that in a petty “you’re bad at sex lol” kind of way; people who view their partners as people will work to please them, instead of using them as fancy warm cock mittens. And when you have a partner who is having fun, you have better, enthusiastic sex. As far as I’m concerned, it’s what distinguishes sex and masturbation.

But whatever, I don’t really care about the quality of his sex life beyond fervently hoping his partners aren’t intoxicated past the point of being able to consent.

random6x7
random6x7

I don’t believe he’s 36. No way. You learn by the time you’re an adult that men don’t pee in women during sex.

Also, I’ve never had anyone do a vagina-check before they’d talk to me.

VoiP
VoiP

Holly:

True this. I also think he thinks he and his needs are horrible. To wit:

Seriously, unless he’s kinky and into scat, what I am hearing is that he thinks so little of himself that his cum may as well be shit. This is pretty bleak.

hellkell
hellkell

So, ZTM, besides drunk women who have to get that way to deal with your charming self, what women are acceptable? You’re one of those guys who thinks Asian or Russian women are the be-all, end-all, right?

Polliwog
Polliwog

If women didn’t have vaginas, no one would talk to them.

…so no one ever talks to pre-op transgendered women? But I’m quite certain I talked to my friend S., who is a woman and who does not have a vagina, earlier today. In fact, I’m pretty sure her boss and her co-workers and her roommate and her partner also all talked to her today. Does that mean we are all no one? Are we merely figments of her imagination? Am I real? Is anything real? OH GOD EXISTENTIAL LACK-OF-VAGINA CRISIS!

…or, y’know, you could just be full of crap. Yeah, I’m going with that.

Bostonian
Bostonian

The question I am left with is, what is the reason to talk to men, then? I mean if the only value a woman has is her vagina, (that cannot be seen without a speculum, people) what do people talk to men for, in this weird equation?

Holly Pervocracy

Polliwog – Also, men talk to women in all sorts of situations where they may technically have a vagina, but getting to have sex with it is out of the question. Why, I’ve heard tell of women in monogamous relationships, women who only sleep with women, or women who don’t sleep with anybody still having male friends!

The mind truly boggles, unless you’ve been outdoors or you have friends.

Moewicus
Moewicus

ZTM is actually Polyphemus.

Nobody wants to talk to women! Nobody tricked me!

Zero Tolerance Man
Zero Tolerance Man

If I have offended you foul mouthed bitches on here, it means I have done my job. Most of you are nothing but toxic waste who offer nothing but a stink hole between your fat thighs. No man with any brains would pay you to use hole. All of you independent cunts should be prepared to pay for yourselves and live alone with your cats. Any man who marries you is a MADMAN

Bostonian
Bostonian

What about the men who hate you?

Zero Tolerance Man
Zero Tolerance Man

Also, none of my boys (my fans) hate women. We love good foreign women, but hate American or Western bitches

Kyso K
Kyso K

To be fair, his appearance was mentioned. And it’s true that if your thesis is ” ewww. Y’all are sooo gross” then you should really establish your bonafides with a pic. Of course once we see his totally legit for reals sexy model headshots we have to shut up and admit defeat. Everyone knows superior beauty lends truth to even the unhinged rantings of an unbalanced mind.

blitzgal

If women didn’t have vaginas, no one would talk to them.

Not even other women? We only talk to each other because we have vaginas? Ah, no, I see. Women aren’t people in your world.

And your mind is what’s ugly, you pathetic, hateful fool.

1 2 3 11