antifeminism crackpottery evil women I'm totally being sarcastic idiocy men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men reactionary bullshit the spearhead

Spearheadonomics: How the ladies caused our economic malaise

These are the awkwardly posed businessladies who wrecked our economy
These are the awkwardly posed businessladies who wrecked our economy

Like a lot of people, when I’m looking for insights on the current economic mess, I turn first to random dudes posting on The Spearhead. Here’s some guy called Poiuyt explaining how ladies and the men who don’t hate them are the source of all our troubles:

Because this god damned genderist society has become so amoral, so degenerate and so bankrupted on account of its genderist pervervions and femaleist subversions, it is going to be exceedingly difficult to grow itself out of the mess it finds itself in. The proverbial golden geese and their precious eggs in male produktivity have been either been killed, eaten, over-exploited, over worked, abused, dis-incentivised, harrased and are now increasingly extinct.

Well, I can’t argue with that, though the whole goose metaphor isn’t working 100% for me, given that I’m pretty sure it’s not the man goose that lays the eggs, but the lady goose. But that’s nitpicking. Poiuyt is on a roll:

You simply cannot get any further male inspired ekonomic growth out of hugely indebted and morally bankrupted societies as ours following genderist statism today, … … because the primary sources of growth potential in male inspired productivity and male entrepreneurship has been cannibalised to the bone. Cannibalised to the point where there is nothing left to base any further ekonomic growth on, consequent of the vicious sexist state ideology of womanism at all costs.

49 upvotes for this bit of wisdom.

KathleenB

If what NWO says is true, how do straight men get clean? Or eat? or interact with other straight men? Because if the male body makes ALL straight men sick to contemplate, all of that must be nigh impossible. I’m surprised that straight men have the time to do all the job creating and inventing, if they’re that worried about touching another guy.

Holly Pervocracy

I wonder what sexual orientation men who are attracted to adult women are.

I mean, that’s pretty gay.

@hellkell
“It’s not feminists stripping your wealth, nor are they to blame for you being a bottom feeding failure. That’s on you and you alone.”

Actions speak louder than words. Are there countless agencies within the State costing 100s of billions if not a trillion dollars a year for womens only causes? That’s wealth being stripped away. Are jobs denied me because I’m a man? That’s opportunity being stripped away. I pay for that.

You saying something while the action of the opposite is what’s happening. Big Daddy dips the ladle into communist stew and drops it into a womans bowl. That stew is paid for by everyone, but only half the population gets to eat.

@Holly Pervocracy
“I wonder what sexual orientation men who are attracted to adult women are.”

That would be straight.

Borscht?

KathleenB

Yeah, well, I have to pay for the fucking roads you drive on, and the safety of the food you eat and the drugs you take, NWO. I have to pay for pointless wars and federal bureaucracy and embassies in little bitty countries no one has ever heard of and prostate cancer (despite being a woman) research. I’ve managed to deal with it, I’m sure you can too.

Holly Pervocracy

Man, I WISH the state supported half the population that well.

Bagelsan

Or is it stew made out of communists? Because that’s sounds pretty damn Upton Sinclair Amurkin! USA! USA!

hellkell

This was told to me by the recruiter at pepsico

NWO, recruiters are notorious for saying anything up to and including flat-out lying, and you bet your ass if I had some crank wanting to know why Pepsi gave him a pass, I might say whatever I thought he wanted to hear to get rid of him. I’m sure knowing you, you pushed them into an answer, any answer.

Speaking of taxes, large part of what you pay goes to defense. How do you feel about that?

@KathleenB
“If what NWO says is true, how do straight men get clean? Or eat? or interact with other straight men? Because if the male body makes ALL straight men sick to contemplate, all of that must be nigh impossible.”

Another pathetic attempt at psyco-analysis. More Ivory Tower learnin I guess. But I guess I’ll have to clarify. Straight men interact with each other great. We eat, drink, joke, all kinds of stuff in fact. It’s just the thought of sticking our dicks up another mans ass, or vise-versa, makes us wretch.

fatcat
fatcat

So NWOslave is disgusted by men’s bodies, yet plainly hates women. What a way to live… If I hated men as much as most of these guys hate women, I would spend the rest of my life in voluntary celibacy (and trust me, that wouldn’t be easy for me)

As regards the whole ‘men are just better at science/technology’ idea: That’s just one field of study. Why is it so uniquely important? One could say it is more useful in the modern world, but things like learning languages, communication skills and creativity are also important.

Also, 10 federal health centres for women? I have some trouble believing that

hellkell

Are jobs denied me because I’m a man

No, jobs are denied you because you’re an uneducated wingnut. That comes across in interviews.

Holly Pervocracy

So gay dudes who just cuddle are cool?

KathleenB

Well then you need to be more clear – I was just taking your statement to it’s logical conclusion. Hardly my fault that you’re dumber than a sack of bricks and can’t type what you mean, is it?

hellkell

I think his bigotry goes to the bone, Holly.

@Holly Pervocracy
“Man, I WISH the state supported half the population that well.”

You are that half. Pop into any State agency and type in women to find out the myriad of ways Big Daddy helps only women.
——————–
@hellkell
“NWO, recruiters are notorious for saying anything up to and including flat-out lying”

Except I didn’t ask. It was just one of the jobs I applied for. He leaned in in a conspiritorial kinda way and said something along the lines of, “You’re perfect for the job but we need to hire a woman.” Big Daddy has rules. If ya wanna sell to Big Daddys 22 million, you gotta play ball.
——————-
@KathleenB
“Yeah, well, I have to pay for the fucking roads you drive on, and the safety of the food you eat and the drugs you take, NWO. I have to pay for pointless wars and federal bureaucracy and embassies in little bitty countries no one has ever heard of and prostate cancer (despite being a woman) research.”

Nice try. Roads are paid by gas tax. We could pay privately for roads and save a bundle. Oh, you think the FDA is there to help? Yea, that’s what they do. The only drug I’d take is if someone handed me a joint, it’s been a long time. The wars are womens wars. Aren’t we in Afganistan and Libya, (ordered by Hillary) to free women from their collective oppression? Prostrate cancer, hahahaha. Hell even the football players wear pink for breast cancer even though men die of prostrate cancer in equal numbers as women from breast cancer. That federal bureaucacy was created by women for women, you don’t get to gripe about your creation.

KathleenB

NWO: How interesting it must be to so completely reject common reality. I don’t think I’ve ever actually met someone so sunk in their own delusions as you are. I’m not sure if I should applaud or try some kind of intervention…

hellkell

NWO, thank you for proving yet again you have no reading comprehension skills.

Bagelsan

Oh, you think the FDA is there to help?

…Yes? I’m guessing you aren’t a “flipper baby” for example; thank a woman who worked for the FDA for that one, doll.

Prostrate cancer, hahahaha.

Okay, fair enough, lying-down-on-your-front cancer is a laughable concept. But prostate cancer is serious business. 🙂

Molly Ren

“It was just one of the jobs I applied for. He leaned in in a conspiritorial kinda way and said something along the lines of, ‘You’re perfect for the job but we need to hire a woman.’”

And then NWO never applied for any other jobs again!

“Oh, you think the FDA is there to help? Yea, that’s what they do. The only drug I’d take is if someone handed me a joint, it’s been a long time.”

Dang, you don’t even take aspirin? Cold medicine? If you get the flu or something, do you just stick it out? Not even allergy meds?

… that actually sounds like a horrible existence, NWO.

Bagelsan

@Molly Ren: Well, this is the guy who thinks “flouride” in the water mentally retards babies, as I recall. So… yeah. :p

Holly Pervocracy

Funny story, NWO, I did just pop into a state agency, because I lost my health insurance.

It took me months and multiple tries to get expensive, crappy insurance that doesn’t cover a surgery I’m probably going to need.

So much for jumping all over me to give me things because I’m a lady.

hellkell

@Holly: Did you sit and the street and cry? I hear that works.

@KathleenB
“Hardly my fault that you’re dumber than a sack of bricks and can’t type what you mean, is it?”

Am I? Why? Because you say so?
——————–
@Holly Pervocracy
“I mean, of course they are, on Earth, I’m just curious about the specific depths of NWO’s bigotry.’

Bigotry is the devotion to ones own beliefs. Are you devoted to your beliefs? I’m no more of a bigot that you are. Try again.
———————
@hellkell

I deal with new people all the time. I’m quite good at it. I’m sure the collective education of social science, political science, womens studies, archair psychology and whatever other social sciences give you all a feeling of superior intelligence. Either way theres a difference between knowlege and intelligence.
———————
@ fatcat
“So NWOslave is disgusted by men’s bodies, yet plainly hates women”

Again with the armchair psycology. I’ll clarify yet again. Straight men, such as myself find the thought of stuffing our dicks, or having a dick stuffed up our ass, repulsive. It has nothing to do with a mans body, but the act of sodomy.

I don’t hate women, I hate when women commit acts of hatred, neglect, violence, and so on, and try to justify it, deny accountability, make it out to be mens fault, or socially manipulate the situation where they aren’t to blame.
I hate when women, after years of indoctrination will automatically side with, make excuses for any behavior other women perpetrate against men.
I hate the way women run to Big Daddy for more of everything and than blame men for the worlds problems.
I hate the way women act as if their problems are so very pressing while dismissing real problems a man faces.
I hate the way women can’t admit men are better than women at some things.
I hate the way women can’t admit that Big Daddy gives all women a leg up in every walk of life even though a simple search anywhere tell us it’s true.
I hate the way women use guilt and shame, (would you treat your mother like that) to coerce and manipulate.
I hate the way women pretend men and women are exactly the same.

Basically, I hate the lies.

Molly Ren

@hellkell: Every time NWO’s crying theory gets mentioned, I think, “If that really worked, I’d still probably be too embarrassed to cry *in public*! Health insurance wouldn’t be enough to make up for the SHAME!” XD

@Bagelsan
“Well, this is the guy who thinks “flouride” in the water mentally retards babies, as I recall.”

KathleenB

NWO: Because you said one thing, I took it to it’s logical conclusion (which happened to be stupid as fuck), then you said that’s not really what you meant. I have no clues as to what you mean other than what you type. If you can’t get your idea out clearly, or can’t laugh when they come out wrong and someone mocks you, you might consider, you know, leaving us the fuck alone.

Molly Ren

“Then stuff flouride into baby bottles and see what happens. Maybe you’ll get a supergenius!”

Somehow, NWO never struck me as one of those people who only drink bottled water, but I guess that’s the only way he could get by if he thinks this is true.

hellkell

NWO, some women like anal sex, and their partners give it to them. What about that?

Magpie
Magpie

Taxes also pay for inspectors at dairy processing plants, to check on hygiene. I hope NWO’s work is up to regulation, even if he doesn’t like it.

(Actually, I think he takes pride in his work, is good at it, and does it properly every time)

@KathleenB
“NWO: You know what pegging is? Go ahead, look it up. There are lots of straight men who enjoy it. Kinda shoots you ‘straight men hate sodomy’ theory down, yeah?”

I really don’t want to know what pegging is. Whatever it is, it doesn’t shoot my ‘straight men hate sodomy’ theory down. It simply means they aren’t straight. If some guy would come up to me and say, “I fuck other guys sometimes but I’m not gay or bi.” I’m not going to believe him. I’m a wingnut like that.

KathleenB

dammit, ‘you’ = ‘your’ in my pegging comment. i haz a sleepy.

KathleenB

NWO: Um… yeah, it kinda does. But you’d have to look it up to know, instead of assuming you know everything, wouldn’t you?

Magpie
Magpie

Just want to check, do gay men count as men, NWO?

@Magpie
“Taxes also pay for inspectors at dairy processing plants, to check on hygiene.”

Can you tell me more about the goings on at dairy plants? Being your an expert and all.

Bagelsan

You…should look up what pegging means. Because you are super silly right now. :p

Molly Ren

“I really don’t want to know what pegging is. Whatever it is, it doesn’t shoot my ‘straight men hate sodomy’ theory down. It simply means they aren’t straight. If some guy would come up to me and say, ‘I fuck other guys sometimes but I’m not gay or bi.’ I’m not going to believe him. I’m a wingnut like that.”

Well, at least he believes bisexual men exist.

Magpie
Magpie

No expert, but you do have some sort of standards for hygiene, don’t you?

@Magpie
“Just want to check, do gay men count as men, NWO?”

Why don’t you tell me. Did feminist ideology “assign” their gender at birth, or do they “indentify” as some yet to be determined gender?

Magpie
Magpie

I’m asking you what you think, NWO, I assumed you counted them as men, but some of the MRA’s who comment here don’t, so it’s worth asking.

@Magpie
“No expert, but you do have some sort of standards for hygiene, don’t you?”

I’m dumber than a sack of bricks, a wingnut. Everyone here has proclaimed superior intelligence to my own. Besides, you brought it up. You apparently know what the regulations are and who does what. Could you enlighten me further on the safety measures taken to ensure quality?

KathleenB

Did feminist ideology “assign” their gender at birth

WTF? I know that some radical feminists can be very gender essentialist, but then so can some MRAs. most mainstream feminists are supportive of trans and genderqueer people. How does feminism assign gender at all, as gender is your inner conception of yourself and your body?

I wonder what sexual orientation men who are attracted to adult women are.

I mean, that’s pretty gay.

This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day.

Molly Ren

“Everyone here has proclaimed superior intelligence to my own.”

Actually, thinking about the fact that you never can take pain medicine for a headache makes me really sad. 🙁

KathleenB

I’m sure NWO could find some way to be just a little bit more passive-aggressive if he put some effort into it…

Magpie
Magpie

*sigh* fine, for all I know USA has no standards or safety measures, and you all get sick from drinking tainted milk cut with chalk dust.

Also, I wasn’t having a go when I said I reckon you take pride in your work. I’m sorry for not being clear about that.

@Bagelsan
“Pretty sure gay men identify as “men” but now I’m curious about Teh Owl’s opinion too.”

Ya know, I’ve never actually “identified” myself as a man. If you want an Owl’s opinion I’d say try one of those spinning baby toys. Rumor has it, owl identified animals say, “hoot, hoot.”

Molly Ren

*hugs NWOslave*

If you wanna identify as an owl, I’ll call you that from now on. 😀