antifeminism cock blockade evil women marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misandry misogyny MRA MRA paradox precious bodily fluids sex

Baby denial is not just a baby river in Egypt

Screw you lady, no babies for you!

Hey, fellas! Do you hate feminists but also hate doing things? Our good friend over at the Pro-Male/Anti-Feminist Technology blog has an idea for you: strike at the heart of the feminazi matriarchy by “denying marriage and denying children to women.” This, PMAFT (for short) argues, will effectively transfer “the costs of misandry … back on to women.” And all you have to do is: nothing!

Apparently, feminist ladies have an insatiable need to marry and make babies with men who hate them. All you need to do to thwart this evil plan is to not have sex with them. But wait a minute, you say, don’t ladies make the babies themselves, in their bellies? Well, yes they do. But unfortunately for them they also need a little something from you as well. No, not  your money – that comes later. You know that white stuff that comes out of your penis when you masturbate? Ladies actually need that in order to make babies. And you control the supply! Cut them off! Embargo that shit.

Also, if you ever find yourself in a chapel with one of these ladies, and some religious looking dude starts asking you all sorts of questions, do not – I repeat, do not – answer any of them with the phrase “I do.” That’s how they get you.

The great thing about denying ladies your babies is that it also helps you to strike back at your parents – by denying them grandchildren! Ha HA! As PMAFT helpfully explains:

Our parents’ generation had one foot in the old system and one foot in the feminist system.  This meant that many of them have completely avoided the consequences of supporting feminism.  I see this with my own parents who don’t particularly think of themselves as “feminists” but have effectively supported feminism all the same.  They have experienced absolutely no consequences from their support of feminism.  This goes for both my mom and my dad.  …

Most of our parents want grandchildren so denying them grandchildren really forces the cost of misandry back on to them.  This is particularly effective when done by only children or by men who have only brothers.  Even for men who have sisters, this can still be effective if it prevents the “family name” from being passed on.

In your face! No babies for you!

Pam
Pam

Ooooookaaaaaay…. so declining marriage rates and declining birth rates (well, the “right” sorta babies) are the fault of feminism, and the best way to strike back at the heart of feminism is by denying marriage and children to women. Makes sense to me!!

hellkell
hellkell

OK, way to assume all women want is marriage and babies.

mediumdave

Well… that was an interesting window into the possible origins of PMAFT’s resentments, wasn’t it? 😀

Amnesia
Amnesia

Does this mean these guys are going to take responsibility for contraception?

Naira
Naira

If we’re talking about having Giant Babies of Doom, I’d definitely rather go childless.

I’ll just say “Good luck with that” to PMAFT’s grand plan. We’ll see which happens first: The “baby denial” plan or the eventual death of our sun.

Timer starts…now.

Rutee Katreya

Why are we making fun of this plan? It sounds like a win win to me; these idiots think they’re accomplishing a useful goal against ‘misandry’ and this moron and his readers remove themselves from the dating pool so as to not inflict themselves on women.

Go, Go, PMAFT guy! You have my blessings!

Eneya

*happy sqee sounds*
So… you mean… you and all of the rest of the MRA will stay the fuck away from me and my body and will not try to tell me what to do with it?

THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. No, seriously… thank you!

Holly Pervocracy

I’m with Rutee here.

I’ll even play along a little if it’ll help.

“Oh nooo, mister, please don’t refuse to marry me or get me pregnant! That would just devastate me! Please, I beg you, don’t go far far away and never talk to women again! We couldn’t bear it!”

blitzgal

No kidding. This is dumb even by their own logic. Only manginas will produce children, who will be indoctrinated by the feminist overlords, producing more manginas. But let’s face it; people as hateful as these guys should not be breeding anyway.

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

How is his plan so effective for men that have only brothers? Why can’t one of the brothers have children? What if he has a sister, she has a baby, and gives her own last name to the baby? What if the grandparents don’t care that their grandchildren have a different last name than them? He didn’t think his plan through very well.

shaenon

I have to admit, I want to know what “consequences” he thinks his parents should have suffered for not actively hating women. Spanking machine?

Kollege Messerschmitt

I concur with the people on here who think it sounds like an awesome plan!

Godspeed, PMAFT!
You will show those pesky feminists and grandparents! I hope you can convince as many MRAs as possible to follow your example, so you can deal…uh, maximum damage on marriage- and baby-starved feminists!
And grandparents!

(seriously, what’s with the grandparents bit?)

ozymandias42

I am firmly in support of as many misogynists as possible not getting married to women. Can this be arranged?

ithiliana

I too support the OP’s grand plan!

darksidecat

The grandparents thing is very weird, especially considering that, in my experience, grandparents tend to be more involved with their daughter’s children than the children of their sons (this perhaps varies between communites even in the US). Funny, I have never once heard my mother complain that her two grandkids don’t have the same last name as her (of course, she uses her ex-husband’s last name out of convience because all of the four kids were minors at the time of the divorce). My aunt has five kids, none of which share the last name she uses, and two grandkids, neither of which has her child’s last name as the kid’s last name. I have yet to hear her complain about the names issue (though her son who was a “junior” did have his name legally changed due to the fact that his mother’s husband who he was named after was not his father and did not raise him).

It seems to me that this “family name” issue is more important in certain specific extremely patriarchal or misogynist settings, not in general emotional and social connection terms.

Naira
Naira

@darksidecat

I’d agree that family name issues are usually coming from patriarchally linked situations, such as a boy being the default means by which a name is carried on, or the assumption that a woman will take her husband’s last name.

But I don’t think there’s misogyny per se being enacted. It may be a result of a patriarchal custom, but wanting a family name to live on isn’t misogynist. Maybe it’s misguided, in one view or another, to be attached to it. But that’s a large step from misogyny.

Then again, in my experience, family names have only been a big issue with people who’s names are very rare. A former (male) boss of mine took on his maternal grandmother’s maiden name, as it was so rare and he wanted that bit of family history to live on. Now…he was assuming that his future spouse would be okay with the kids having his (new) last name. A pretty big assumption, yes. But it definitely was about social and historical connection.

I think it is like any other issue, it depends on why it is important and has such emotional attachments.

Antonov An-225
Antonov An-225

I fully support this plan, especially if it means I’m not required to squirt out some misogynist idiot’s baby.

Need to know

So, he’s going to deny us his essence?

That’s a relief.

red_locker

So, in other words, “We cannot allow those FEMINISTS to capture, and tamper with, our Precious Bodily Fluids.”

Hey, at least the dating pool will be more open.

Seriously, though, reading this plan is like reading a fragment of Heraclitus, only even less intelligent and riddling only in that it contradicts nearly every argument about marriage decreases MRAs have made.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Is that a promise not to try to have sex with any more women, MGTOW dudes? Because if so I applaud your decision and will give it my full support. And I will also remind you that you made that decision next time one of you is whining about how evil bitches won’t sleep with him because they only like jerks.

Kollege Messerschmitt

@Antonov An-225

This is a bit random, but I just wanted to give you a high-five as a fellow aircraft-as-nickname user (:

Moewicus
Moewicus

I’ll give them one thing.

At least they’re not Quiverfulls.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Quiverfulls – because 6 billion people just isn’t enough.

Samsara
Samsara

Awesome plan!!! I completely support this. All right you MRA?MGTOWers, start keeping your sperm to yourself.

I do wonder though, if women are refusing to sleep with you because you are a misogynistic jerk, where does the denying women access to you come into play. Because I thought a big MRA complaint was women wouldn’t sleep with betas on down. This is a bit like saying you quit after you’ve been fired. Maybe I’m confusing different psychotic rants???

Valerie
Valerie

David- Nice one about the MRA’s hating to do things. That cracked me up. They sit around all day bitching on how feminists haven’t built them any DV centers but are too lazy themselves to build any. And if they really believed that all feminists are abusers, wouldn’t that be like complaining that drug dealers haven’t built any rehab centers? Makes no sense. But they wouldn’t be very funny if they were logical. I love them just the way they are! But sadly, I don’t love their furry sperm. None for me, thanks.

kristinmh
kristinmh

AAAHHHH THE GIANT BABY. As if I weren’t already apprehensive enough about having an enormous baby – my sister and I were both over 9 pounds.

What is PMAFT going to call his new movement? Sperm Going Their Own Way?

Molly Ren

“But sadly, I don’t love their furry sperm.”

Furry? What?

Dracula
Dracula

Valerie, have you been getting hit on by misogynistic furries?

Aloren

All I can think of is that scene from American dad. The one where they see the furry group sex thing and the one dressed up like a car is driving/squatting over the squirrel one saying… “vroom vroom”.

Fuck MRAs
Fuck MRAs

Giant demanding baby lording over mom. I never knew a single image could sum up my feelings on motherhood so well XD

Moewicus
Moewicus

All I know is that feminists women are always all about having the babies. Honestly, if I meet another feminist woman who wants me to marry and impregnate her as soon as humanly possible, I think I will scream. This is why this plan will be so effective. It will drive a spike of visceral fear into their overactive uterii, bringing down the Gynocracy as they bow to the overwhelming pressure of the Manbargo (Spermbargo?) and finally allow a world where men can just have a relationship with a woman who doesn’t feel bound to immediately settle down and crochet bibs.

Or something.

[/channeling the ghost of MRA Future]

AbsintheDexterous

I think it should definitely be called “Spermbargo”.

Valerie
Valerie

The furry i refer to is the moss growing on their balls from no special lady friends coming around to visit. It’s akin to vagina cobwebs.
Sperm going their own way and Spermbargo- nice. Maybe they can collect it and fertilize their gardens or something. I’ve heard that men make up to 1 or 2 gallons of it a year, but maybe I heard wrong.

Arielle Shander

Really, all this does is prevent misogynistic, feminism-blaming assholes from procreating and spreading their hate-filled dogma onto the next generation. Sounds like a plan to me!

Nova
Nova

So, in protest to women not wanting to have babies with them, they’re going to stop having babies with women. Isn’t this kind of like telling your boss that you’ll protest your firing by not showing up to work?

2-D Man
2-D Man

Why are we making fun of this plan? It sounds like a win win to me…
Because MRAs have no follow-through (coincidentally, this is why they’re all bad at golf) and they won’t carry out any plan, especially one that leads to them whining less often.

Rain
Rain

Seriously – anything that removes these dudes from the gene pool gets my blessing.

the_ragnarok
the_ragnarok

Um, guys, minor point – saying “what this misogynist dude says is totally contradictory to what that other misogynist dude said, haha, stupid illogical fools” is kinda like them throwing Twisty Faster (or choose your favorite internet not-actually-a-feminist) in a commenter’s face.

I often have to tell people that feminism is a large, varied movement, and just because someone who claims to be a feminist said something doesn’t mean I agree with it automatically. I think we ought to pay those mocked on the blog that minimal respect, too – unless the poster SAID he minded “women only sleeping with alphas” or the declining marriage rate or whatever, it’s a bit unfair to assume those are his opinions.

I know they rarely extend to us the same courtesy, but I rely on feminism and equalism to be my safe place where the rational people are. So please let’s not tar all the assholes with the same brush. They may have custom-fitted tarring brushes!

Noadi

Someone apparently read Lysistrata and thought “hey! men can play that game” and missed the point where that tactic required the women refusing sex to the men they were married to. It’s not as effective when you aren’t already married and also not living someplace like Ancient Greece.

magdelyn

You believe a 11% attrition rate is insignificant?

VoiP
VoiP

All women secretly want babies, not to mention that MRAs believe that the numbers of MGTOW are significant enough to have effects on the national level.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Women especially love having babies with men who other women have rejected so often that said men are now bitter enough to want to GTOW.

darksidecat

Additional fun question, what is the generation of “our parents”, are these dudes all roughly the same age?

Nova
Nova

Oh, I know. Those uber misogynist, bitter, MGTOW’s who think I should either be in the kitchen on in bed with him are just catnip! My goodness, if I can’t straddle one of those omega men and shit out his crotchsapwn, well… it will be the end of my potential happiness. I may have to get another cat or two to mask my anguish at not having a manly MRA man parked at the TV playing Final Fantasy!

[/sarcasm]

And, yes, I feel spectacularly sick for even joking aboout that kind of thing. Ugh!

Simon
Simon

@Rain:

So they are beyond redemption? Why are you still making fun of them if they can’t help it anyway?

Shora

Simon

For the lulz

tonysprout

I thought, beyond all reason, that there might be a debate going on here. Instead I see a bunch of hypocrites who lay claim to the word Equality, masturbating each other via keyboard. Count me out.

NullPointer
NullPointer

tonysprout, what is there to debate about “People who hate women should not get married to women”? Do you disagree?

hellkell
hellkell

Yeah, well, I still jerk off manually.

Tonysprout, allow me to introduce you to the site header. Mocking misogyny, that’s what we do. Debating for Dummies is thataway —–>

MGTOW Man
MGTOW Man

… But let’s face it; people as hateful as these guys should not be breeding anyway.

Ain’t nothing “hateful” about it. These are guys who are just acting in their interest. It is not in their interest to create a baby that they will not see much if at all, they will have little influence over raising, and will pay several decades for the privilege.

The mantra of accusing everybody who disagrees with your philosophy as “hateful” is old.

No, it will never work 100% but it is working. Marriage rates are way down. Legitimate births are way down. Women are having to do an “oops” in many instances to get pregnant.

Women it is my observation don’t understand “the art of the deal.” Women have driven harder and harder deals with men over the last several decades (with the assistance of government) and at some point the deal is no longer “doable.” Both sides lose.

Calling men hateful, etc. is not constructive. Women think they don’t have to “give” anything anymore. Men will just screw them and then pay them child support for two decades. It is coming to a stop to a large extent. You don’t want to provide reliable committed companionship, cleaning, cooking, or really anything. You are just obligations not assets.

Most of you cheat. The vast majority of you divorce. Many of you don’t even “put out” after the first few years of marriage. You offer a “product” that is not marketable anymore.

I can already hear some of you saying things like “not all women are like that.” Well, there are exceptions, but a guy cannot know in advance. It is like buying Tylenol knowing that 50% or more of the bottles or poisoned. You aren’t going to buy it even though it is true that “not all bottles are like that” — no matter how bad a headache you have.

The world is moving in the direction of men refusing to marry and reproduce and it will continue until women become better and more loyal companions. This is true no matter how much you ridicule the MGTOW movement. Men ultimately will look after their best interests. You have a valuable asset with your sexuality but you drive too hard a bargain.

1 2 3 5