$MONEY$ evil women idiocy men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA reddit

MR Redditor: Unmarried women will have babies so the government will pick up their tab at restaurants

This comment didn’t get a ton of upvotes in r/mr, but it was just too idiotic to ignore:

Thanks, r/againstmensrights for pointing this one out!

Pecunium

KathleenB: Of course you can play. As MGTOW Man explained, the clitoris is just like a penis, only smaller, so you can play any dick-measuring games you want to join.

And Meller wants (even needs us), because there is no way he can get the sense of accomplishment which he derives from screaming PEAS and FREE DUMB at us.

It’s not as if we’d be willing to hang out at MellerLand, there are only so many regurgitations of his Gor Fantasies, dreams of women suffering because they don’t share his ideas that Mellerian Men need to be worshiped, and his visions of the Great Gender Killing which ushers in the Great Paradise that sane people will put up with.

We can’t stop him from showing up here but we aren’t likely to seek him out, and his existence is more in opposition to Feminism than it is for anything.

mythago

No, DKM, we understand exactly why you come here: because you can’t scream at the bitches if the bitches aren’t there. And the bitches don’t hang around to chat much on a) random MRA blogs or even b) well-known MRA blogs. So if you want to get your rocks off insulting women and having them get mad at you – a game most boys get over some time around puberty, btw. – you have to come to a feminist blog with a lot of traffic.

Eventually KathleenB is going to get bored telling you to fuck off, and then I don’t know what you’ll do. My recommendation that you go pay a pro domme stands, though.

@CassandraSays – you know, that’s a great idea. We could call it SexyFemBitches and antifeminist could pay us to post sexah pictures while we scream Mary Daly quotes and tell them what bad boys they are for objectifying them.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

DKM blather revealing he cannot express his dearest wish to exterminate the vast majority of women in public because any man who heard him say that about his wife would punch DKM in the nose

See DKM has realised that the vast majority of men really would not like to hear that his wife, sister, mother, daughter, niece, best friend, casual lover, next door neighbor, the nice lady who makes cookies at the bakery he likes, etc should be exterminated because they disagree with DKM. These men love the women in their life. I know! Even the ones who say mean things occasionally to the men who love them.

And depending on what was actually said, some of these men might get angry. Sometimes that anger is expressed not in yelling but in fighting. The kind of fighting that DKM would lose. So he has to come here because if he said what he thinks in real life, he would get his ass kicked by a guy who does not like hearing his mother is an evil bitch who deserves death.

Because DKM does not strike me as the kind of guy who can really fight. Sure he can internet troll but actual real live fighting? No.

Rutee Katreya

But women? Maybe they aren’t conscious and they just simulate conscious behavior. I can’t see why this should be logically impossible and lacking other information and any evidence for the contrary, we have by application of Occam’s Razor – taking the simplest of all supported explanations – to conclude that women aren’t conscious and just complex biochemical machines.

Occam is spinning in his grave.

You can’t apply Occam’s razor to an explanation you lack evidence FOR. I mean, there’s tons of contradictory information, but I suspect you’re trolling and already know that, so I’m sticking simply to the logic error. You can’t say “This might be true, therefore Occam’s Razor means it is because the solution is simple*” Occam’s Razor can only be applied to a proposition which has evidence for it, and that accounts for all of the evidence.

*Complex biochemical reactions that exactly mimic consciousness and sapience, rather than the appearance of sapience denoting sapience, is not actually a simple explanation, also.

mythago

@Rutee: I can’t see Occam bothering to work up a good spin for this pantload.

CassandraSays

I’ve actually been running a fun little experiment by repeating verbatim some of the more extreme MRA and MGTOW statements to male friends and family members. The general reaction can pretty much be summed up as “huh?”, which upon further explanation (the ex didn’t believe me that there was actually someone suggesting that cutting the vocal chords of little girls might be a good idea) turns into “WTF is wrong with these losers?”.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

PFKAE-October 3,2011 @6:08pm

That indeed once was t rue, when women as wives, mothers, and sisters were indeed revered as centers of love and family. there were times when such women were worth fighting about and fighting for. Thanx to you feminoids, this is no longer the case, and the number of “White Knights” who will defend the “sanctity of womanhood”, or who will identify the wretched man-hating sluts that infest the workplace, the schools, the civil service, and the media in their millions with the sacred womanhood of their great-grandfather’s families and their time is shrinking to the vanishing point!

Men are coming to me–and other critics of feminism like me–with THEIR tales of how awful you women are nowadays, and this sometimes inlcludes their family women. Beat up critics of feminism for the benefit of feminists? Not likely, you grrrlz have been, and are, just TOO successful. You killed the goose that laid the golden eggs, and eventually, despite my hopes–as I have often expressed–for an eventual peaceable and civilized resolution of gender differences, it is precisely those men who know how to fight, and enjoy doing it, who will carry out a plan to hand you feminists–by the trainload–what youall have deserved all too well for the past few generations, if not centuries! I don’t know where robots or she-cyborgs will come into this, but men–whether they like to fight for you or not–must replace you feminists with something better!

Peace and freedom!
David K. Meller

ozymandias42

I dunno. Some men LIKE me, dude. They play Magic with me, they talk about psychology with me, they study Greek with me, they read my writing and leave comments about how I’ve changed their lives, sometimes they even date me. My death would cause a net unhappiness to the men of the world.

And yet I am a feminist.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Citation needed.

Also how can a woman be a slut and hate men? Does she not have to have sex with a man at some point?

Moewicus
Moewicus

DKM,

Between now and the beginning of your vaguely defined feminist holocaust, would you kindly learn how to construct a coherent sentence?

Thanks,

The Mgt.

hellkell
hellkell

Fuckin’ man-hating sluts, how do they work?

Meller, I like you much better when you’re extolling the virtues of kitties and fluffy bunnies, as vaguely disturbing as that is.

CassandraSays

OK, I would rather not contemplate this because it’s giving me the creeps, but I suspect the logic may go as follows.

I am an MRA dude, and I hate women. Nevertheless, I want sex. So, I actively pursue sex with people whom I hate. Thus it is perfectly natural to assume that women do the same. That makes sense, right? They hate us and yet the want our cocks.

But wait! Women don’t actually want sex. Therefore they fuck us because they want our money/sperm/whatever else the MRA talking point is this week. But still, they hate us and they are pursuing sex with us, thus “man hating sluts”.

Here ends our unfortunate trip into the land of MRA logic. Brain bleach will be provided in the lobby.

VoiP
VoiP

We all have things we love. I’m glad DKM gets joy out of something in his life. Hi, DKM! I still disagree with you about almost everything!

hellkell
hellkell

Yeah, but it’s hard to reconcile someone being all, “oooh, bunnies!” with “men will rise up and kill all you bitches, and you’ll have it coming” from the very same person. It’s um… well, good for him.

Rutee Katreya

No, no she doesn’t.

Not that DKM considered that, but…

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Did it occur to any of you over-educated, sterile,bitter, man-haters that maybe bunnies, kittens, and puppies are just more LOVEABLE than feminoids? When women are lovable, soft, playful, and soothing, I love them too!

Stop trying to be “she-tigers” and become soft, pretty, fluffy “persian Kittens. Stop trying to be she-wolves, and become more like fluffy, pettable cocker spaniels, cute Pomeranians, or playful poodles. Stop trying to be she-weasels, and become more like sweet bunny rabbits! I can go on, but I hope that I made my point!

I like soft “pettables” because they are simply more lovable than modern women, too many of whom stink anyway!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

CassandraSays

Did David just admit to us that he’s the male equivalent of the proverbial cat lady?

VoiP
VoiP

Remember, like we recently saw with MGTOW Man, nobody here actually likes each other. Men want to get off, they want live-in servants and, if they can make sure the women won’t steal them, they want children. (Given their response to child support, MRAs and fathers’ rightsers don’t actually like children either, but view them as possessions or status symbols.) Women want possessions. Since they shouldn’t work, they want financial security through men and in return should do absolutely everything around the house, which is (1) easy peasey (2) such awful drudgery that if men did it the social order would collapse. Women probably don’t actually want to have sex.

Each gender hates the other as a class. Men have contempt for women, since they’re socially inferior and probably dumber and weaker as well. And if they weren’t dumber to begin with, they sure as hell are after a few decades of not going to school while doing nothing but raising kids. Women resent men, since men have all the resources they want.

Remember MGTOW Man’s grim catalogue of a relationship as services rendered? I think most MGTOW think all relationships are like that all the time. Thus, from their point of view, it makes perfect sense to Go Their Own Way: if the only reason anyone would get with a member of the opposite sex is, if you’re a man, to get a servant/fucktoy or, if you’re a woman, to accrue wealth that you couldn’t raise on your own, then women who work outside the home for money and believe themselves men’s equals have broken the rules.

Yet even though women no longer keep their end of the bargain, MGTOW think that they must want something from men (since nobody gets together for love, they must want something) but they’re no longer sure what that is. So they spin off into theories about alphas and status-seeking. This may be why they go absolutely batshit over child support.

Dracula

Man, Meller, you really need to stop trying to impose your sexual fetishes on the rest of world. Take a little responsibility for yourself. Also, many Cocker Spaniels are prone to a condition called Rage Syndrome.

VoiP
VoiP

Poor things.

Dracula

And I really need to start proofreading my posts better.

CassandraSays

That was going to be my alternate theory – if David isn’t a cat lady, he’s a furry. Maybe his next rant can be about fursecution.

Dracula

Disclaimer: I intend no disrespect to furries by implying Meller might be one. My criticism is based solely on his inability to admit the truth about himself and stop trying ruin other people’s lives.

VoiP
VoiP

He also mentioned he wants to see attractive women wear more fur. That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s into anthropomorphic animals though, of which he’s given no sign.

CassandraSays

If he wants to see women WEAR more fur then I say we sic PETA on him.

ozymandias42

…and in other news, last night I snuggled with my boy and talked about existentialism and Occupy Wall Street and xkcd and no services were exchanged at all.

^ Sounds nice!

Moewicus
Moewicus

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is snuggling.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Thanx for letting me know about cocker spaniels, Dracula, in your post of 4October 2011@ 9:15 pm. I am not a dog-breeder and didn’t know about complications.

If this is true, and they are prone to a kind of “rage syndrome” against their owners, that is something that I can live without! There are many other soft, silky, and pettable dogs which I am sure are much more trainable and docile, and will respond to love with love. Scratch cocker spaniels, despite their soft fur, and replace them with more tractable and tame breeds!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

CassandraSays

I’m actually finding David’s opinions on pets oddly instructive, since he seems to think of women as a sort of super-pet that can do things that ordinary pets can’t. It is interesting that he seems to place so much emphasis on pets being tractable – it’s weird, but at least he’s consistent I guess.

Now me? If i had unlimited space and a huge yard and a schedule that would allow for it, I’d get either an Akita, a Husky, or a Tibetan Mastiff. I like dogs that aren’t very tractable.
(I also prefer dogs that are huge, but if I had to get a little dog I’d get a Shiba Ainu since they’re basically mini Akitas with all the attitude of their bigger cousins, and a similar look.) I don’t want a furry slave – I want a companion that deserves respect just as much as I do. Pets that are total pushovers tend to bore me (I don’t dislike them, I just lose interest quickly). I prefer the companionship of a creature whose respect and loyalty I have to earn.

I think this is a pretty neat little window into wildly different worldviews.

CassandraSays

Also, dog owners – is there any polite and non-creepy way to volunteer to help walk a neighbor’s dog? There’s a guy in my neighborhood who has a gorgeous Husky and I see them out and about a lot, often either running or with the guy on a bike and the dog running. Since I work from home I could in theory be available to take a dog out for a run during the day, and a high energy dog would probably appreciate it, but I don’t really know this guy and it seems a bit weird to just go “hey, dude, can I play with your dog while you’re at work?”.

KathleenB
KathleenB

And DKM has moved into the realm of too much fucking information. Dude, what you do on your own time is your own business, but for the love of all the gods, not everyone wants to know about your fur obsession or whateverthefuck is wrong with you.

Dracula

CassandraSays: I really have no idea what a non-awkward approach to that situation would be. I suppose if you got to know the guy better you could ask if he ever needed help with the dog. But hey, if you can’t play with the neighbor’s dog, you could try volunteering at a shelter or something.

Cassandra, I wouldn’t say it out of the blue, but if you’ve seen him around a lot of times and have an acquaintance with him and have petted his dog/mentioned you like his dog previously, I as a pet owner wouldn’t find it odd for someone who likes my dog to offer to play with it, as long as you don’t imply that the owner is taking inadequate care of it.

CassandraSays

@ katz – Thanks. I think the guy is taking great care of the dog – dog seems happy, is well groomed and well socialized, etc. I just really want to play with it…and I figure with a Husky there’s pretty much no such thing as too much exercise.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

DKM likes his women widdling and shedding everywhere, and scattering pellets around the room. Whatever floats your boat, man.

CassandraSays

I wonder if he likes them constantly quivering like a nervous chihuahua too.

And given that cocker spaniels also have a reputation for peeing on the carpet…

CassandraSays

Slightly OT but the most mean-spirited dog I’ve ever met was a Maltese terrier. In theory that dog is the greeter at a clothing store in San Francisco. What I’m not sure about is why a store would want a furry greeter that growls at everyone who walks in the door, barks whenever the staff try to talk to customers, and generally acts like a spoiled brat.

I won’t put my bag on the floor there because I fully expect the dog to pee on it. That, I think, is the companion that our friend David deserves.

kristinmh
kristinmh

@Cassandra: The most unpleasant dog I ever met was a Yorkie who belonged to a drycleaner I used to go to. It certainly looked soft and silky, but I never touched it, since it growled and barked at everyone who came in the store. I guess if your dog weighs less than 5 pounds it’s not exactly a danger to others, but still.

CassandraSays

@ kristin – Yorkies are weird. I’ve met some that were lovely, but there do seem to be an awful lot of them that are mean snarly passive-aggressive little things. A friend of my Mum’s had one who used to wait by the door till she came home and then run and pee in the middle of the kitchen table to demonstrate his displeasure at her having gone out without him for a while.

Dracula

Anyone else get the feeling that if Meller actually managed to snare the quiet young kitchen slave of his dreams, he wouldn’t be even remotely equipped to handle the responsibility of caring for someone that depended on him as completely as he desires?

CassandraSays

To be honest, I have a feeling that any woman who found herself living with him would develop a temperament much like the nasty little handbag dogs mentioned above. An attitude like his could sour even the sweetest personality over time.

Dracula

I used think I’d hate Yorkies until one my housemates got a couple. They’re a little high strung, but they’re loads of fun. Lots of energy, like most terriers.

Dracula

True enough. I think he fails to realize that men like him are no small part of what made feminism necessary to begin with.

Captain Bathrobe

I’m imagining DKM in his super-villian secret hideout (in a live volcano, natch), stroking a cat and saying “yessss, so soft, so silky, so nice…just like my ideal woman. And, as soon as the plans are complete, she will be mine! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Then he issues a ransom demand for “one…million…dollars” and goes off to feed his sharks with the laser beams on their heads.

CassandraSays

With a lot of small dogs I think it has to be the way people are raising them that turns so many of them into unpleasant creatures. The people I know with little dogs that just treat them like, you know, dogs, always seem to end up with adult dogs that are perfectly fine.

CassandraSays

@ CB – And then the cat bites him, and he decides that since it’s a female cat this is just more proof that all women are inherently vicious.

Meanwhile the cat is trying to figure out how to make the laser-enhanced sharks use the lasers to open cans of food for her.

Dracula

Yeah, terriers need a lot of socializing and a lot of play if you want to avoid their being mean-spirited. They were bred for size (small) intelligence and aggression. Helps them kill rats.

Small dogs vary a lot, but I do find that most of them are nearly impossible to train, so it seems like you have to just pick a dog that already has mannerisms you like (and then treat it appropriately), rather than hoping to make a lot of progress changing its behavior.