$MONEY$ evil women idiocy men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA reddit

MR Redditor: Unmarried women will have babies so the government will pick up their tab at restaurants

This comment didn’t get a ton of upvotes in r/mr, but it was just too idiotic to ignore:

Thanks, r/againstmensrights for pointing this one out!

Kollege Messerschmitt

@mythago
Oh damn, now I can’t unsee this. He really does sound like quite a few of the local trolls.
I wonder if some of them would actually agree to meet each other and play FATAL together. It would be at least SOME kind of social interaction, right?

darksidecat

Meller’s earlier defense of “gender roles” was creationism, wasn’t it? Yet another creationist troll. You can make a club with NWO. (<-worst club EVER)

Dracula
Dracula

Regarding the review rebuttal, such as it is, it disgusts me when anyone uses the “I am being unemotional. Look how silly and irrational my detractors are for reacting to something emotionally offensive with their stupid feelings. This automatically makes me right for no adequately explored reason.” tactic.

mythago

Especially when the review starts off saying look, this is going to be a Busby Berkeley dance number type of review and we’re going to crap on the author because CANNOT UNSEE.

Nova
Nova

@CassandraSays

I found your scene! It’s buried in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijqnsRqSo2k and the actual fit throwing starts at about 4:30.

KathleenB

Re: FATAL – Holy gods, that is disgusting. And a really, really badly designed system. The former offends me as a feminist and human being (or human being and feminist), the latter pisses me off as a gamer.

mythago

@KathleenB: And also as somebody who can string a reasonably coherent English sentence together.

I imagine FATAL would make for some awesome drinking games.

David K. Meller

No, All that youall have shown me is that the good ole’ days really WERE better, especially where games and entertainment were concerned! I looked up “FATAL” on the link provided, and I don’t think that it is a ‘masterpiece of a game’, or any game at all, although I think that the same can be said of everything else gabbled about on this page that youall enjoy so much. I have no idea if feminism, or the “need” to be inclusive to women, has anything to do with the goofy games cited in the above posts, but as for yours most truly, I say “no thank you”.

Chess, checkers (and Chinese checkers) and Go are my types of game. Clear, easy to follow, pure strategy, and logical! They are also a helluva lot of fun, and have stood the tests of time around the world. Maybe the fact that those games were–and are–primarily enjoyed by men (although women have been creeping in the past three generations or so) accounts for their pleasure.

I have no idea of whether feminism had anything to do with the stupid electronic fare you cited above for your games, but if so, it is certainly one more way that your accursed gender equality has ruined society.

In place of sound, time-honored, clear games like Chess, Go, and checkers, or even board games like Monopoly or Risk–too noisy for me, but other real people seem to like it–we now have electronic gibberish. It took me the better part of the page to even understand what the HELL youall were talking about!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

PS–Wrong again “Kollege Messerschmitt! FATAL is not a game that would interest me in the slightest, whether “ironical” or not! DKM

Flib-October2,2011@3:29p

“…we can prove your statement of only two sexes incorrect by simple biological observation of multiple species that are mammalian…”

Attaboy. Flib. you do just that! I KNEW that horses came in three sexes, most dogs came in four, and last time that I counted, Orang-utans came in three and a half different sexes. There are certain kinds of felines, aren’t there, which make do with five different sexes for reproductive purposes!

ET call home!!

Sorry, Flib, you are lost. You are on the wrong planet! Mammals–and other multicellular life forms on this world are in two sexes–Male and Female! I think that you are lost, and I hope that you find your way home, and the sooner the better.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

mythago

And they say we feminists are the ones who are tone-deaf and have no sense of humor!

ozymandias42

DKM thinks D&D is an electronic game… oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

As regards intersex: “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

David K. Meller

Intersex–an interesting idea! Do you suppose that somehow feminists started off as more-or-less normal females and somehow developed more and more male characteristics as they grew toward maturity? Do some feminists even have hermaphroditic characteristics? An undeveloped, or even partially developed Y chromosome, for example? an XX pair where one or even both, of the X’s is somehow defective, at least by healthy female standards? Is there a greater tendency toward sex-linked and fertility linked problems with the bodies of feminists as opposed to normal women? All of these questions are interesting, although I still hold to the reality of two basic sexes, the interesting intersex phenomenon notwithstanding.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K.Meller

KathleenB

ozy: Kind of terrifying, eh? Especially since D&D was around long before computer games became big. Hells, I think it’s been around longer than I’ve been alive.

Amnesia
Amnesia

Feminism is genetic? Who knew?

DKM: Here’s a thought (or three):

1) This board does not exist for your sole amusement. We will talk abut whatever the fuck we want to talk about, whether you give a crap about it or not.

2) D&D info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_%26_Dragons
Unisystem (a personal favorite, esp. the cinematic rules): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unisystem
Wushu (you can fit you whole character on an index card and have room to doodle!): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wushu_(role-playing_game)
And, of course, World of Darkness: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Darkness

Now, do see what all these games have in common? (hint: they all involve pencils. and usually cheetos).

3) Again, with all the sincerity I can muster: FUCK OFF!

KathleenB–
Once anybody mentions my name (or initials) in a post, that gives me the right to respond–“equal time”–if you will. This is even more true if the mention is hostile or disrespectful as yours–and theirs–often were! Go take a tranquilizer, calm yourself down, and read one of your girlybooks!

Amnesia
Amnesia

*wanders off to read The Physics of Star Trek*

KathleenB

DKM: You keep telling me that I’m PMSing, that I need tranquilizers, despite the fact that I’ve kinda overshared and pointed out that I don’t have PMS and don’t need tranquilizers (based on what my LPN/DOCTOR combo said – forgive me if I take their advice over some internet whackjob). Maybe you should try to find some different insults for women. I know, I know, new stuff terrifies you, but it might just be worth it.

David K. Meller

Gee, by all means follow competent medical advice! If someone sounds like, or writes like, she is about to collapse with an apoplectic stroke, I will tell them to calm down and take some meds. I could be wrong, and I’m sorry if I am, but all I have is what I see here on the ‘net.

Not taking tranquilizers? You haven’t shown them–your healthcare professionals–your posts here lately, have you? Not only me, but in general, you seem hysterical, even when one considers that you are a woman and have extra feelings.

hellkell
hellkell

Oh, that’s rich. Meller, what do you think your doc would say about your posts here? I think he’d break out the butterfly nets. Or give you some valium, because you seem kinda uptight. Must be your time of the month.

Once anybody mentions my name (or initials) in a post, that gives me the right to respond–”equal time”–if you will.

O RLY? Is this written in the Big Book of Internet Rules?

Xtra
Xtra

Guess there will be no pop o’ matic trouble for DKM’s 13 year old wife, poor kid.

VoiP
VoiP

Like what? Are we talking the ability to sense magnetic fields here, or maybe to see in infrared, or possibly read minds? Or do we have access to entirely new kinds of emotions, like “funky-mixture-of-schadenfreude-and-lust,” or “the-desire-to-nibble-on-mahogany-brought-about-by-success-at-work”? Because in either case, that sounds pretty fucking sweet, to be honest.

Flib
Flib

Get owned, DKM. Observable empirical phenomena. So, DKM, what world are you living on? Clearly not reality.

KathleenB

DKM: Paraphrasing Liss form Shakesville: “I’m not angry, I’m contemptuous.” And, usually, highly amused by your asshattery. And the image of you trying to munchkin your way through a D&D campaign.

(DKM, of course, not you, VoiP)

Snowy
Snowy

Uh oh KathleenB, you’ve gotten him so agitated that he forgot to yell PEACE AND FREEDOM!!! and sign his name at the end of his post!

SNARK AND MOCKERY!!!!
Sn O. Wy

KathleenB

Snowy: I did, didn’t I? It shall remain one of my proudest moments.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ Nova – Thank you! I’ve been looking for that for years, because people throw exactly that sort of tantrum in online arguments so often.

Also, I’m going to restate my theory that David is 90 years old based on the above rant about checkers etc.

Molly Ren

“In place of sound, time-honored, clear games like Chess, Go, and checkers, or even board games like Monopoly or Risk–too noisy for me, but other real people seem to like it–we now have electronic gibberish.”

Gosh, DKM, it’s a wonder you can even *use* a computer!

KathleenB

VoiP: I call Waterbending as my female superpower!

KathleenB

I was going to make a comment about combining electricity and chess, but I can’t find a live chess clip from the last Doctor Who!

Simon
Simon

@DKM:

Do women have extra feelings? I don’t know if there exists a rigorous proof that they have feelings at all.

Why do we know that? We could argue completely for the contrary. I am male and so by analogy or induction I have to presume that other men have feelings and are conscious, too. But women? Maybe they aren’t conscious and they just simulate conscious behavior. I can’t see why this should be logically impossible and lacking other information and any evidence for the contrary, we have by application of Occam’s Razor – taking the simplest of all supported explanations – to conclude that women aren’t conscious and just complex biochemical machines.

darksidecat

You can play chess on a computer. You can play chess against a computer, at the grand master level, and have the machine invent brand new moves if the programming is right.

Computers, they kick ass at chess, fyi. Deep Blue would pwn you. Deep Blue would have pwned you in 1997.

mythago

@KathleenB: good grid, don’t feed him. Make him pay a professional domme a few hundred bucks an hour to get yelled at for being a brat like any decent person with his proclivities would!

Pecunium

Meller: Actually, I am a little surprised that you think I am illiterate. Disagree with me as you please, My observations and opinions are cogently presented, I use words correctly, and I cite facts that are not in keeping with your prejudices.

[citations needed]

I will grant that you can construct a grammatically coherent sentence; or at least one which doesn’t require too much work to reconstruct.

cogent… not so much.

Facts? Asserted, never cited; usually wrong, so wrong as to be laughable.

As to the “more books in the past six months than in her entire life”, I find it dubious at best. I’ll wager, at odds, that I’ve read more books than you have, in your entire life; and that, even as much as my reading has slowed, I’ve managed to read as many books in the past six months as you have, and on more varied topics, with a greater degree of argument/variation from my viewpoint.

Not all of them in English.

And… I don’t have a college degree either.

So, while I will grant you basic literacy, I am of the opinion the jury is still out on your intelligence. Not for your ideas, daft (and hate-filled) as they are, but because you persist in them in the face of actual facts.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ Mythago – I wonder if it would be possible to create a web-based pro domme service for these guys. If they’re going to seek us bitchy ladies out in order to have us berate them we may as well get paid for it.

Pecunium

Ooh! Are we going to “dick-measure” our reading lists?

In the past week I’ve read, “A Most Dangerous Book, Tacitus Germania” “Creatures of Light and Darkness”, three Nero Wolfe novels, “Noah’s Flood”, Another 100 pages or so of “The Inheiritance of Rome”, and half of, “Evolution’s Workshop”.

Rosh Hoshanna helped, but only insofar as one of the Nero Wolfe novels, and the Zealazny.

KathleenB

Pecunium: As a woman who only reads girlybooks, I’m excluded from this, aren’t I?

I’ve actually slowed down reading a bit lately after finishing A Storm of Swords (I’m waiting for A Dance with Dragons to come out in paperback), although I’m working on the last couple of Three Musketeers books. Anyone got any recommendations?

darksidecat,

You don’t have to remind me how strong computers are now at chess! I have, and enjoy, the Fritz program, the new Ribka system and I just got “Houdini”! They–at their best, are considerably stronger than human grandmasters. I enjoy playing them for tutorial purposes. Before I played with computer programs, I usually played chess in a careless, somewhat disarrayed way–as did my human opponents! This was definitely corrected. I still lose, but I don’t play like a damnfool anymore, and the mistakes I make could be oversights that could be anybody’s, even a human grandmaster’s. I don’t know how I would do against people,anymore, since playing against machines is so much more informative and interesting, but as a learning ‘tutorial’, the strongest chess programs are second to none! I would rather lose a game I play well then win a game that I (and my opponent) played like an idiot. With comps, I (for the most part) play well, even though I lose! with Humans, I often won, even though I played like a moron.

Happy chessplaying!!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

KathleenB

katz: If you like urban fantasy, the Nightside series or the Dresden files are both excellent, though Butcher seems to be bucking for the Mercedes Lackey Character Torture Lifetime Achievement Award. I haven’t been reading much fantasy lately, as everything I’ve picked up (with the exception of the Sharing Knife series) have been rubbish.

DKM, you sloth, with all your fancy shiny electronic chess gizmos. I play with a set that I made with my own two hands.

(Out of paper. With a pen. Also, it’s shogi.)

David K. Meller

You probably misundersand the situation of why antifeminist men interact with this website if you imagine that we are interested in you girls “berating us”. Manboobz.com gives us a chance to express our viewpoints that is just not available to ordinary people with our complete lack of access to CNN,Washington Post, NBC, BBC, FauxNews, CNBC, London Times, and other Pravdas of the establishment. They lie about EVERYTHING, so it shouldn’t be surprising that they lie about gender equality! blogs like manboobz.com also gives us a chance to vent using real live feminists (and their renegade male housepets) in a way that is denied people who aren’t Chairs of important Senate Committees, Cabinet ministers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and so on…

Berating us doesn’t mean anything, because, frankly we don’t take the opinions of mere women seriously anyway!!

We HATE feminism, but nobody gives us any avenue to express it except the internet, and thus we concentrate here! This is stuff i wanted to say for DECADES, but even if I wrote a “letter to the editor”, what chance would it have to be read, much less printed? Here, even if I am banned from one website, there are always others! Meanwhile I say what has to be said.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

David K. Meller

Katz, your chess set can’t TEACH you anything! You will be playing the same way,and on almost the same level ten years from now as you are playing today! And even if you do a lot of studying with books, etc. you do the same amount of work in two weeks with a program that would take you six months (even with a chessmaster tutoring you in private lessons) alone. I know; I’ve done both!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

KathleenB

You do realize, DKM, that you’re openly admitting that you are the textbook definition of a troll, yes? And yet you expect us to take you seriously, fall all over ourselves to worship your Manly Maleness, and beg for the opportunity to be you cocksucking slave for all time?

FUCK RIGHT OFF!!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

As an official member of the media…please write this stuff as letters to the editor. Please? It would make staff meetings at most newspapers/magazines to much more entertaining, and many of us would LOVE to publish this shit.

KathleenB

Also, you could… (get ready for a dramatic and unprecedented suggestion) START YOUR OWN FUCKING BLOG!! You’ll be able to say whatever the fuck you want (withing the terms of service of your provider), screen the comments however you want… you could even ban feminists! Doesn’t that sound ever so much more fun than having to listen to us whiney bitches get all up in your business?

News flash: You can’t learn board games by playing with other people. How did we get here from “electronic games are stupid?”

Pecunium

Simon: Occam’s Razor – taking the simplest of all supported explanations – to conclude that women aren’t conscious and just complex biochemical machines.

Explain why women being so very different from men as all that is the simplest of all supported explanations.

In short, what is it that makes Sojourner Truth’s questions in, “Ain’t I a Woman” insufficient proof of their basic similarity.