douchebaggery men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA sex the spearhead

Troll quote of the day: DK Meller on why dogs aren’t always better than women

David K. Meller, take it away:

There are still certain things that a suitably trained woman can do that a dog, no matter how smart and well trained, cannot do. That is why I am interested in female companionship.

Here’s the comment that came from. Enjoy!

And just remember: this guy regularly gets upvotes on The Spearhead, often for stuff much worse than this, as I’ve pointed out before.

zombie rotten mcdonald

Also, I lament the fact that no one is painting my portrait right now. I tried to train a dog to do it, but he’s TERRIBLE.

Well, obviously. You need a cat for a painting.

Dogs are welded-metal sculptors. Or drummers.

vacuumslayer

Who are “these folks” of which you speak?

Do you really not know?

darksidecat

Meller is too cheap to pay for a full time maid and a full time pro-sub (and to creepy to find one willing, paid or not), so he wants society to force half of the population into it for free.

Molly Ren

“I am entitled to an army! Why do modern egalitarian societies rob me of my natural rights?”

I’ve been wondering this myself for ages. Why am I not ruling Cuba with an iron fist???

Pecunium

Molly: Because you are very cute baby hippo?

Molly Ren

Drat. I always forget about that part.

paniorpa

Some women can be more faithful than poodles. Check this out:

Such a romantic story… It reminds me of Rihanna’s undying love for the singer who could paint his passion on her nose with his fists.

Oops… Doorbell ringing. My Romanian ass I guess. Home delivery, just like the pizza.

Good night romance readers!

Pam
Pam

@Pam: I get it now. Thanks.

You’re welcome. Yeah, you’d have to wade through more of his comments in order to get a much fuller appreciation of the “Mellerian Utopia” … for instance …

From another posting within the same comment section as the quote in the original topic:
“Men WILL recover what is ours, we are ENTITLED to soft, fluffy, and delightful women as committed to us inside the home as we care committed to them and theirs outside the home,…”
and
“Colleges are in fact, feminist “hatcheries”, churning out manhaters on an assembly line basis, rather than women learning how to be better wives, mothers and homemakers,…”

From the same posting that brought about the original topic:
“There is certainly something you and yours can do. Cease interfering with the lives of real women, let evolution take its normal course, both social and genetic, and confine your unisex to people like yourselves.
Repeal all of the legislation enacted at the behest of women in the past 91 years or so, starting with the XIX amendment to the Constitution. restore normal gender segregation in schools and workplaces, renormalize the civil service and Armed Forces (both enlistees and Command Personnel), and focus skills-related education and apprenticeships where they would do the most good, to wit, math, science, and engineering skills focused on boys and young men, domestic, homemaking, and childcare skills focused on girls.”

From the comment section of a completely different topic:
“Women being inflicted upon one without one’s consent, and out of her proper place, is OPPRESSION! Nobody wanted them out of the home, nobody needed them out of the home”

captainbathrobe

Pam
Pam

Not sure if it was paniorpa’s aim to offend or to impress, but he probably succeeded at neither.

comrade svilova
comrade svilova

Thanks, Dave.

Dogs are welded-metal sculptors. Or drummers.

Or pianists. Bears tell jokes.

Molly Ren

Ducks and geckos, of course, are best at selling insurance.

Yaz
Yaz

AFLAC!

Sorry, I can’t resist any opportunity to imitate that duck. Much to the annoyance of those around me.

mythago

You kind of want to lock DKM in a room with the MRAs who whine that women see them as walking wallets. Either we have to earn a living or we have to leech off you, boys. Pick one.

Amused
Amused

I really don’t get what the purpose is to brag about hiring a prostitute. What is that, supposed to be, like, an achievement or something? There is this brand of men who come to this website often, and troll others as well, that say revolting things about women, to women, and then end with a bang (pun totally intended), a revelation that they screw hookers. Is this supposed to make women on the net feel deprived and slighted? Gee, I’ve always wanted to fuck some misogynistic slime for a pittance, what a loss! Somehow these men imagine we all want them to get married and stuff, and they are sticking it to us by doing it with prostitutes, instead. They can’t get it through their stupid skulls that I, for instance, sympathizing with women who have the misfortune of interacting with these dudes, believe that a prostitute has it better than a wife: at least she doesn’t have to cook and clean, the scope and time of her services is limited, she gets cash, and as soon as he blows his load, she’s free of him.

mythago

Amused, I think they think that a) it makes them look all manly because they are having sex with SOMEBODY, and b) they are under the misimpression that like women in their faux-50s fantasies, real-life women are all competitive and get very upset at the idea that a man is having or wants to have sex with anybody else. Instead of thanking said other woman for taking the bullet.

cynickal
cynickal

Women don’t want to own men. They are perfectly happy if they can own their bank account financial independence.

Which brings us back to this perennial truth: a woman’s value lies in her body physical and financial autonomy. A man’s value lies in his earning capacity autonomy as well.

FTFY

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

All of the confusion regarding livlihoods, both male and female, came about because (some) women, that is FEMINISTS, barged in uninvited, invading and infesting men’s positions in academia, in the business world, the civil service, and the arts and sciences. When women were (correctly) involved exclusively in WORK in and around the home, nurturing their husband and children, and men were involved in their work. primarily OUTSIDE THE HOME, each side was able to make an indispensible contribution to the other’s well being!

Men could give their best to their work, knowing that the ‘home front’ was being handled capably, and women could give their best to home and family knowing that she–and they–had a reasonably secure support and future.

It was not perfect–nothing and nobody ever is–but it at least provided accurate and humane guidance for how people should try to run their families, communities, and lives.

Throughout the XX century, utopians and egalitarian fanatics demanded their “equality” rather than quality, women in increasing numbers started the foolish and absurd imitation of men, men started to withdraw from this intolerable mess, each sex blamed the other, rather than misbegotten and stupid government policies which attempted to enforce “equality” where there was none and could never be, children were increasingly orphaned, left to the tender mercies of government ‘publik skoolz’, the idiot box, and now–Lord help us, video games, other unemployables and ineducables, (of both sexes) were dragooned into positions far outside their abilities and capacity, savings (both household and business) evaporated as inflation accelerated, and “shop-till-you-drop” became the foundation of the New (economic) Order…

Needless to say, ever greater savings that would ordinarily gone toward securing the well being of these thrifty, hardworking, prudent families were siphoned off to pay for government programs (often promoting feminism or something equally loony), child hatcheries a.k.a. “daycare centers” encouraging or even requring women to lower male breadwinner wages by taking mens’ jobs and professions, and sundry corporate bailouts accompanying the deindustrialization of what was once the greatest country in the world.

Do I blame feminists for all of this? Of course not! But they certainly played, and continue to play, a VERY significant part!!

No, men don’t normally blame women for working in and around the home, and women don’t normally blame men for “denial of opportunity” working outside the home! Thank you very much, feminoid non-woman, man-hating bitches, for helping to ruin it for EVERYONE!!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

hellkell
hellkell

So men are entitled to jobs just because they’re men, and women aren’t entitled to use their talents in any sphere outside the home. Gotcha, Meller. You do realize that women have always worked outside the home, even in your 50’s utopia?

Now kindly fuck off.

ozymandias42

…video games?

Captain Bathrobe

child hatcheries a.k.a. “daycare centers”

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!

Rutee Katreya

You really have no earthly idea what caused the latest housing crisis, do you? Pro-tip, CAptain Stupid: Countries substantially more in line with Feminist Ideals than the US exist, and they’re still flourishing.

Captain Bathrobe

i’d like to think I at least outrank DKM.

Captain Bathrobe

Agh, close tab fail!

hellkell
hellkell

Rutee: of course he doesn’t know what caused the housing crisis, he and NWO think it was caused by women spending 80% of the world’s wealth on shoes or something asinine like that.

Rutee Katreya

Fair enough, CB. He can be Lieutenant Stupid then.

Magpie

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe?

Pam
Pam

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!

We require more vespene gas!

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Pam, don’t even get me started; I will quote that game for days. 😀

PSSSHHH fire it up! >:D
Where does it hurt? 😉

Gender dimorphism, bitches! That’s how all men and women should behave, respectively. Probably. According to DKM. If those stupid Valkyries weren’t in the air my Wraiths would totally be better at not getting insta-pwned, I’m sure. Etc.

Molly Ren

“child hatcheries”

Because the first memory I have of the daycare center is pushing aside the bits of my shell and looking into my handler’s face.

Pam
Pam

Ready to rooooll out!!
Goliath online!

😀

Shit, I LOVED that game!!

red_locker

“Yeah, “I have enough money to see a prostitute” doesn’t really prove anything except that you are a douche bag with money. Those are a dime a dozen.”

Yeah, pretty mu-

Oh, I see what you did there.

Hershele Ostropoler

mythago:

I think — and this is not mutually exclusive — it’s gloating that they haven’t been made to be nice or show affection to a woman, and they went around the obstacle course setup by women who aren’t on-duty sex workers (though I have a feeling that assuming they recognize that sex workers are ever not on duty is giving them too much credit).

HM
HM

This may well be old news, as I fell out of the habit of reading Manboobz for a while (I used to read way, way back in the shut-up-Yohan days and comment as “M”), but I was looking to see if David K. Meller has a blog where he talks about his creepy dolls, and it turns out he posts on Stormfront.

kittehserf

Ha, colour me unsurprised!

hellkell