$MONEY$ evil women I'm totally being sarcastic men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed men

Cosmetics: An evil plot to fool the men of the world into thinking that ladies are pretty

Evil female deceiver at work

Ladies! You may think you’ve got the men of the world fooled, but the guys over on MGTOWforums.com can see right through you! As dontmarry puts it:

Everything that a woman does is deceitful. From makeup, push-up bras and high heels, to fibbing about her dick count or proclamations of ‘I don’t mind marrying a poor man’ (oh yes you do).

That’s right, ladies! We know those eyelashes aren’t real! We know your cheeks aren’t really that rosy! And your lips aren’t really that red! And your boobies aren’t really … um, what was I saying? I got distracted thinking about boobies. Anyway, you’re all a bunch of liars! I bet some of you even wear Spanx, which are a tool of Satan.

Also, that thing he said about the dick count. Stop the lies! We demand dick count accuracy!

Spearhafoc

MRAL, these numbers you make up are arbitrary. One person’s 2 in another’s 10.

Just so I understand your metric, what is Christina Hendricks on your scale?

She’s my celebrity crush; a definite 10, if I were to assign numbers (which I usually don’t, because it’s arbitrary and pointless). I recall you saying her breasts were too big. I disagree. Strongly.

What about Kristen Schaal? I think she’s funny, cute and whip-smart. She’s definitely up there for me. Something tells me you wouldn’t agree with my assessment.

Doesn’t the fact that we two men disagree invalidate the whole ranking system?

Molly Ren

Actually, MRAL, here’s something you might be interested in looking at:

THE MUSEUM OF FAT LOVE

Sometimes, the woman is fatter. Sometimes, the man is. Sometimes (gasp!) they’re BOTH fat! And yet, somehow, they’re in happy relationships!

Ami Angelwings

Are you questioning MRAL as not being the centre of the universe, Spear? xD

Ami Angelwings

@Molly those aren’t humans >_> Stop trying to trick MRAL.

Ami Angelwings

Another of NWO’s lies:

he’s not really back

XDDDDD

shaenon

You don’t even believe this yourself. There was a previous thread where you complained that unattractive female singers don’t get insulted for their looks nearly as much as you’d like. Your list of “ugly” singers consisted of Lady Gaga, Amy Winehouse, and… I forget who the third one was, but I bet she wasn’t fat or hideous-faced either.

Hershele Ostropoler

ozy:

Rutee: A famous ancient Greek logical paradox is that of Epimenides, a Cretan, who said “Cretans always lie.” Pan was doing his updated version by claiming he was more deceitful.

Thank you. If only I’d posted the quote, or linked to the relevant Wikipedia page.

Sharculese

this thread suddenly reminded me of marine research’s ‘glamour gap,’ which i cant find a video for on youtube so…

I’ve never been one of those girls
With perfect legs and head of curls
And 90 minutes every day
Spent making themselves that way

In Selfrdige’s, you see them graze
On beauty creams and AHAs
And liposomes to keep the skin
From cracking up and giving in

Acting like I’m just me
Acting like that should be enough
Isn’t where they’re at
Everything else I see
Everything else I do
There’s always a glamour gap

I’ve queued for loos with Dahni Behr
She sucks her cheeks, so debonair
Like Barbie, plastic, head to toe
And me standing all aglow

I sometimes try to imitate
These women who exfoliate
I paint my lips all kinds of reds
I wax my insect-bitten legs

Acting like I’m just me
Acting like that should be enough
Isn’t where they’re at
Everything else I see
Everything else I do
There’s always a glamour gap

magdelyn

Dicks…in the low 100+

Vaginas…low 40’s

That’s not counting any professional services I may or may not have provided.

Molly Ren

magdelyn, are you trying to bait NWO too? He tends to go into meltdowns when you talk about specific numbers of partners. 😀

cynickal
cynickal

I once wore football gear and feathers. What punishment do I deserve?
I also work make up like The Crow. Now I have to hide my face in shame. 🙁

Molly Ren

cynickal, it’s only a problem if you didn’t also wear leather pants.

Bostonian
Bostonian

I have only had one partner, in my whole life. We are very compatible, so I am content. I lucked out a great deal.
I am not cut out for high numbers of any kind.
For those with more partners, I admire your energy!

kristinmh
kristinmh

Wait, am I in a dick-measuring contest with MRAL over who’s shorter?

5’2″ is pretty short even for a woman, dude. You know how there are whole sections in women’s clothing stores called “petites” (i.e., clothes for short women)? Those pants are still too long for me. But I learned how to sew, so now I hem them up myself, and I got used to using step stools to reach the top shelves of things, and I got over it.

I know you feel like your (perfectly normal) height is a major handicap in the world, but think about it this way: you don’t have to ask a stranger at the grocery store to get something off a high shelf for you.

Always look on the bright side, kid!

Molly Ren

“How is 5’2 short? Fucking ridiculous”

MRAL, what is with you this evening? You say you’re *5’8* and call *yourself* short! It’s like you’re claiming 5’2 is TALLER than 5’8!

jumbofish
jumbofish

hey MRAL I just realized you are taller than me!

Trust me 5’8 isn’t short…not that you care.

BigKitty
BigKitty

I guess Paniorpa is too busy pretending to be the Manboobz version of Michel Houllebecq to answer. . . alas, if only he realized that he’s just not that interesting. . .

Skyal
Skyal

Kristen, I just gave up on hemming. I roll all my pants up now. Which is kind of a pain, but I have no one to pin for me, since hubs can’t get on & off the floor easily (medical issues, and the poor dude is 6’8″. But at least I have someone to reach the shelves!) I’ve decided that “petite” doesn’t mean what they think it does. I’ve never found anything in that section short enough (I’m 5′)

cynickal
cynickal

cynickal, it’s only a problem if you didn’t also wear leather pants.

Sadly, they are in need of repair.
I had to make do with the studded leather thong.
The city of New Orleans is still recovering…

Sharculese

@skyal

i roll a lot too. it helps that for the 3 months we have cold weather down here i mostly wear corduroys, which look a lot less weird rolled than most pants

I’m 5’2″ and I don’t recall ever having trouble finding clothes that fit. High shelves, though, yes (and obnoxious people who can’t help commenting any time they see you standing on a chair to reach something, no matter how many times they’ve seen you do it before).

Rutee Katreya

How is 5’2 short? Fucking ridiculous

You’re .50 inches under average height and you’re going to complain that someone who’s a little on the wee side says they’re short? Can you be more of an asshole, MRAL?

All of the bitches need to understand one simple rule: If you keep yourself unfat and if your face is not absolutely hideous, you’re golden. There is no pressure

Because you would know, right?

I have a friend who works in a pretty upscale environment. She gets harped on for wearing too little makeup by her coworkers, as if she were some sort of hairy legged feminist. She spends 300 dollars monthly on makeup, and work is the primary place she wears it, spending ~3 hours weekly on it for work. This is the low end, for women in the middle class, I’m given to understand.

Oh, and she’s not working in customer service or sales. She’s a programmer. They’re just legendary for their care for hygiene and looks, right?

Remember, 3s fuck male 8s and 5s fuck male 10s.

Statement assumes facts not in evidence

I really have no idea, given all this privilege, why so many of them are so God Damn Insecure with the makeup and shit.

The fact that you’re full of shit and have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about *really* helps.

Eurosabra
Eurosabra

I wouldn’t say deception, but I did have to exercise non-stop performative masculinity to stay in a relationship (provide the $, the plan for any date, the location and impetus for any sexual activity) and all this while dating women who, like me, dated very infrequently and only one person at a time and had dated very few (5 or fewer) individuals over the course of their lives. I am short (5’5″) and I have a couple visible disabilities, so it’s not unusual that even with PUA I had to approach 50, 100, 200, 300 women–the “cute girl of the day”–in the course of a year to get ca. 10 solid first dates. So I would agree with NWO, any average woman who approaches men or who is approached by them can pretty much find someone to say “Yes” on any given day. I do feel that the issue of “deceit” is a form of tone-deafness, these seem to be at least partly matters of personal taste, and many an omega (David Alexander of La Grande Anse blog for example) has fetishized an artiicial Pr0n Valley aesthetic.

PS Holly Pervocracy, I did find your fet life commentary on that unsolicited message from random anonymous fister hilarious.

Rutee Katreya

PUA actually decreases your chances amongst most women, except the most misogynist of them. You’re not helping yourself, bro.

I find it hilarious that someone from the community that calls women of sufficiently low attractiveness ‘Warpig’ is now going to tell us that any woman can find someone who’ll say yes. Sure. Pull the other one, it plays Through The Fire and the Flames.

Snowy
Snowy

I roll the cuffs of pretty much all my pants now that I think about it. Either that or wear chunky shoes so they’ll stack. And 5’2 is pretty of short. But wait, is that your morning height or your evening height? It makes a difference you know!

chuckeedee
chuckeedee

There are two principle reasons why women wear makeup/fashion. Choose one, or other, or both:
1) To attract men by highlighting features and concealing flaws (ie., a form of deception);
2) To role-play, to play a “type” of woman, as in feeling sexy and attractive (in exactly the same way that men like to conform to the “types” that women happen to find attractive, like a soldier in uniform, or intellectual, or poet, or business exec, or thug, or degenerate, etc).

We can accept that for many women, the first option does not hold. In which case, we are left with the second option. But to deny that the second option is to attract men is disingenuous, because role-playing is about conforming to cultural stereotypes that ultimately derive their motivations from the universal desire of women to be attractive to men. It is culture that informs women what is sexy and attractive, and men are a part of that cultural process. The desire to be sexy and attractive does not magically materialize from a vacuum. It does not materialize in the absence of men’s interests. Very few women would want to purposefuly dress in a manner that is ugly to men (though sometimes you have to wonder).

DISCLAIMERS:
1) Some of the comments that I make, feminists might inadvertently agree with. This is unintentional. Any resemblance to feminist-approved opinions is purely coincidental and regrettable. As the standard-bearers of a sexist hate movement, feminists are neither my friend nor the friends of normal men or women. In the pursuit of their own selfish agenda, they have resolutely denied one of the most fundamental laws of the universe… namely, men and women deserve one another.
2) Apologies to the less gifted among us, for my use of big words. I find it more economical to write this way.

Ami Angelwings

I notice he’s unstandardized his disclaimer xD

the universal desire of women to be attractive to men.

How universal is this desire? o: It applies to all women? Is this genetic? Biology? Chromosomal? o:

When do I wear make up, and when don’t I? :3

When does Holly wear make up, and when doesn’t she?

Am I wearing make up now? o:

Ami Angelwings

What times do you wonder? o:

Ami Angelwings

I would like to know more 😀

Eneya

Interesting how gay women are completely erased from the picture or how chuckeedee does not know any word with more than 4 syllables but still thinks that his vocabulary can be difficult for anyone who is not a 4 year old.

Dude, you need to get a life, stop reading feminist blogs and do something with your time… like… read a book, take “logic 101” or jump in a river… just stop abusing the English language!

Need to know

Looks like it’s Golden Oldie Week at Radio MRAL- bitches. and his height obsession, and his weird ranking systems that prove that women who are unfat can always get sexed up if they just ask.

But apparently despite this what bitches really want is tall guys with $MONEY$, so I guess they’d just dump the not tall ones when someone who isn’t vertically challenged comes along.

(He really sounds like he’s slipping back into the bad habits and attitudes that many here suggested he go into therapy for- has he fallen off the therapy wagon?)

ozymandias42

Chuckeedee: I have! Because how I feel most comfortable is unattractive to many men.

blitzgal

MRAL not only eliminated all gay women but also all fat women. So when he says that 3’s fuck 10’s, he’s still talking about thin women. And then he sees absolutely NO HYPOCRISY in railing against hot women who won’t fuck a 3, even though according to his rankings, fat women must have negative numbers.

Just to make it clear: hot women are obligated to fuck every man who wants them, regardless of how he looks. But men are entitled to keep personal standards that eliminate over half of the female population as sexual partners, and if we point that out, we’re bitches.

chuckeedee
chuckeedee

hot women are obligated to fuck every man who wants them

Why? Seriously. Where does that sense of obligation come from? The idiot that pressures you? Or does it come from yourself? I need to understand why anyone should feel obligated. I also feel “obligated” when a woman hits on me. Why’s it different for you?

chuckeedee
chuckeedee

oops, forgot my disclaimers again… see above 🙂

and in honour of Ami: XD

comrade svilova
comrade svilova

Accurate dick count: 2. Chick count: 2. 😮 what is this hypergamy you speak of?

NullPointer
NullPointer

@Rutee:

Holy shit, is this in the US? (I’m a (female) software engineer and I’m wearing a woot tshirt, jeans, and sneakers to work today.) I think I would be out interviewing for other jobs right now if the people I worked with tried that on me… I am far too lazy for that shit 🙂

@chuckeedee:

I’m kinda genderqueer so maybe this doesn’t apply, but I really don’t consider what men will think about my clothes when I get dressed in the morning. It’s more a question of what’s clean.

…or is it supposed to be subconscious or something?

malcontent
malcontent

Most men can’t tell if a woman is wearing subtle makeup or not. If a woman has a light hand and is experienced with applying cosmetics, the texture of the powders and cremes will not be detectable on the skin. Sometimes women wear more obvious makeup for reasons of fashion, but the kind of makeup that is used to mimic signs of youth, fertility, and sexual arousal is not apparent as “fake” if done well.

A woman after a subtle look might wear a light application of sheer foundation, a light dusting of powder, and some concealer. To that she might add blush on her cheeks and a light sheer lipstick. Other women might also use a light coat of mascara or some neutral eyeshadow. This is the kind of application that tends to make a woman look more alert. Her skin will have a more even tone and an appealing flush. Her eyes will seem slightly bigger and brighter. It’s a subtle enhancement, and it does not turn a hideous old troll into a nubile young thing. This is also the look most men who declare “no makeup” expect on “natural” women.

Then, there are occasions when women use makeup for fashionable or dramatic effect. They might wear many of the same products, but they will use a slightly heavier application. More mascara, darker or more shimmery lipstick, colored or darker shadows, eyeliner, etc. This type of makeup is detectable, and some people find it attractive. I think it’s sexy because there is a sensuality inherent in highlighting the lips and eyes, etc. It’s only sexy if the woman knows how to apply makeup well, however, and if she does so in a way that amplifies her attractive features. Again, the use of eyeshadow doesn’t change the shape or color of the eye. It only changes one’s perception of these things, and the effect is still fairly subtle. Cosmetics don’t imbue a beauty lacking in the naked face.

I wear makeup and won’t be shamed out of it. I’m not presenting a fake version of myself, as my features are clear whether I am made up or not. Foundation slightly brightens my complexion, but either way, I am a woman with fair and smooth skin. My cheeks are rounded with or without blush. My nose is small and straight with or without makeup. My lips are full with or without lipstick. My lashes are black with or without mascara. So, why bother wearing it at all? Well, it amplifies what I have naturally. And I like my face, and I want to amplify what is attractive about it. I also like playing with different looks and fashions. And, since I wear makeup whether or not I am planning to interact with men, it’s not merely a device intended to defraud male sex drives.

Not sure why I am responding to this drivel.

Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel
Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel

hot women are obligated to fuck every man who wants them

While we’re dick-counting: the worst sex I ever had in my life was with a “10”.

kysokisaen

$300/month on makeup sounds a bit steep, unless she has skin problems that make the drugstore brands a minefield. I can relate somewhat, and it’s true that you can burn alot of money looking for the right stuff for your situation. But once you got a good brand loyalty going you should be able to rein it in a bit. Of course, factor in the not-makeup makep up – cleansers and sunscreens and whatnot- and it can go back up. I have acne-prone skin and what I spend on a sunblock that won’t make me break out boggles the mind.

blitzgal

“Chuckee, do you realize that blitzgal is paraphrasing MRAL’s views in this quote? No. You think blitzgal holds those views.

If you’re going to lecture us about how smart you are, you might want to demonstrate being able to understand what other people are saying.”

Thank you. Also, your handle is hilarious.

I need to finally as this noob question. How do we blockquote here???

NullPointer
NullPointer

<blockquote>quoted stuff</blockquote>

(It’s less-than, then the word “blockquote”, then greater-than to start, and less-than, slash, “blockquote”, greater-than. I mostly wanted to see if i could get the escape characters right.)

malcontent
malcontent

I’m surprised that anyone could spend $300 a month on makeup. Some of it is very expensive, yes, but most products last for a long time. Even if you dispose of makeup every few months as recommended, $3600 a year on makeup seems outrageous for an ordinary woman. I wear makeup daily and tend toward expensive brands. I would estimate I spend about $500 a year on makeup, lotions, cleansers, and so on.

blitzgal

Sweet.

chuckeedee
chuckeedee

wtf are you prattling about AACC? You better check your own comprehension abilities before you criticize others’.

While we’re dick-counting: the worst sex I ever had in my life was with a “10?.

And who was responsible for that?

kristinmh
kristinmh

Snowy, you have caught me in a lie! I did not clearly state my morning height and evening height. I haven’t measured myself in years, but I’ve measured everything between 5′ 1″ and 5′ 2″, at different times of the day, too, so it would be more honest to say I’m 5′ 1.5″. Only it sounds absurd to say that, like it’s cute when a kid tells you they’re 9 and 3/4, but really weird if I say I’m 31 and 1 month.

Now, what shall my punishment be? XD

cynickal
cynickal

DISCLAIMERS:
1) Argument Fallacy; suckers choice.
2) Misanderist tropes; men aren’t dumb beasts who only respond in binary reflex to stimuli.

Captain Bathrobe

My wife wears makeup because she wants to appear more professional at work. For women, it can be like wearing a clean shirt and a tie would be for men. Since her clients are primarily severely mentally ill men, presenting herself as sexually appealing is not really to her advantage. Of course, all workplaces are different and everyone’s mileage may vary, but the fact remains that she emphatically does not wear makeup every day to appeal to men. Before her current job, she wore none at all.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

2) To role-play, to play a “type” of woman, as in feeling sexy and attractive…

Overly simplistic, incredibly trite and demonstrably false. Chuckeedee have you ever put on makeup that wasn’t for the stage/theater or part of a halloween costume?