evil women kitties men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA the spearhead threats western women suck

This means war! Also, cats.

Cats: Also at war with men.

It’s time for another random creepy comment with dozens of upvotes from The Spearhead! This time the commenter is a fella named Rebel, envisioning an epic future battle between the ladies and the dudes.

Women are engaged in a “holy crusade” against the male gender.

If men rise up, they will face an enemy who is willing to die, rather than give an inch. Women are possessed, their brains are anything but human.

They are lost to us.

I read that the universe is trying to acquire consciousness through us humans.

Some force is holding us back in darkness and we know what that force is.

Darth Vader? The CIA? The IRS? Cats? Oh, wait, ladies. Right?

If men revolt, the ensuing fight will come to epic proportions.

What’s at stake: nothing less than civilization.

But there’s a surprise ending! If you’re a dude, and want to avoid this epic battle, you can just move south of the border:

Is there an escape?

I think there is.

It’s called South America.

At least for now.

Hmm. South America didn’t work out so well for (SPOILER ALERT!) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

But I guess Rebel knows this, because he ends with:

But if men are not prepared to fight an unnatural war, they will be reduced to slavery (at least those lucky enough to avoid elimination).

Yipes.

On a completely unrelated note, my cat has taken to drinking out of cups. Putting her whole head in them to do so. It’s the cutest damn thing.

I guess that’s not a completely unrelated note, as she’s been waging an unnatural war against me (and everyone else) since I first took her in as an overgrown kitten, barefoot and pregnant, more than a decade ago. Thankfully I am much larger than she is, otherwise I’d be dead.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Rutee: Was it Huey Newton who said that the only place for women in the Movement was on their backs? There was a lot of sexism in the civil rights movement – or parts of it, because the SCLC was pretty egalitarian.

There’s a site, can’t find the link right now, that features mugshots of women arrested in civil rights protests. The… astounding dignity in those faces is just amazing.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Is it Godwin’s Law time now?

I do believe it’s Godwin time. I also believe that this is the most ridiculous Godwin of all time (or close to).

Hmmm, what does one do at Godwin time? Crack open a beer? Initiate a solemn ceremony of internet exchanges?

Bee
Bee

Oh, it’s One Good Man again. Y’know, I’ll never understand why MRAs and other gender-exceptionalists are so quick to call women emotional. The MRM has some deep-seated drama running through its veins, I’ll tell you what.

The politician signs into law one-sided advocacy that ignores the pain of men to help women: Domestic Violence, Rape, Sexual Harrassment, it doesn’t matter. He sees it all as an avenue to destroy his competitors and win an adoring harem, even if it’s only the myth of himself in his own mind. He is the One Good Man, good because of his influence, which he uses to advance women.

Wait a minute … did Typhon Blue just say … that Joe Biden wants a harem? Bizarre. Actually, no, Biden supported and fought for VAWA for a few different reasons. Like, unusually low conviction rates for rapists, paired with unusually high probation rates. Like society’s tendency to blame the victim of rape, rather than the rapist. Like the normalization of rape, to the point where the judge who convicted a group of boys who sexually abused a mentally disabled girl with a baseball bat (to less than two years in a juvenile prison) said that they posed “no threat” to society.

Basically if you read Biden’s thoughts on the need for VAWA, you’ll see him fighting against all the bullshit that MRAs say on here all the time, almost 20 years later. So why might a politician want to enact a law challenging societal attitudes that blame victims for their own rapes and let criminals go unpunished because “boys make mistakes, whatever”?

Because it’s the right thing to do. Because crimes motivated by gender are wrong. And because people like you, AntZ, are afraid to see societal attitudes change, so you keep repeating the same stupid old misogynistic misinformation that people said decades ago to confuse people about what rape is.

Not because he wanted a fucking harem, Jesus Christ.

Thanks, amandajane! Woo hoo! I finally got one! Eat your heart out, MRAs! 🙂

@ Pecunium: OK, foot rubs and sherbert. At the same time, or separately? Also, could I have your secret bon-bon recipe?

darksidecat

@Kathleen B “Was it Huey Newton who said that the only place for women in the Movement was on their backs?” That doesn’t sound like Huey Newton…

Here’s an excerpt from “A Letter from Huey Newton to the Revolutionary Brothers and Sisters about the Women’s Liberation and Gay Liberation Movements”

“I do not remember our ever constituting any value that said that a revolutionary must say offensive things towards homosexuals, or that a revolutionary should make sure that women do not speak out about their own particular kind of oppression. As a matter of fact, it is just the opposite: we say that we recognize the women’s right to be free. We have not said much about the homosexual at all, but we must relate to the homosexual movement because it is a real thing. And I know through reading, and through my life experience and observations that homosexuals are not given freedom and liberty by anyone in the society.”

Jenn93
Jenn93

O…k….

Rutee pretty much responded to you a lot better than I could. In my examples, I was talking mostly about worldwide, and in some cases just Canada. Note: I used the word “worldwide” when making references to…you know…the world.

1. No, you won’t. I’m not gonna settle for any “my mental illness hurts more than yours and is more important” bullshit.

2.I was talking about worldwide. Also I fail to see how this is the result of discrimination against men.

3.That is most definitely NOT what I said. Put on your reading glasses.

4. Is that a U.S statistic?

5.I fail to see how men dying younger from cancer is the fault of anyone. Cancer is treated seriously regardless of who has it.

6.You don’t have reproductive rights? So, you don’t have a choice to wear condoms? Can you give me an example of how your reproductive rights have been violated, because as far as I’ve seen, men don’t have any issues with people passing laws on their bodies.

7. Gay rights. Do you know what that is?

8. As I already said, women are in the lead in post-secondary right now in the western world. The rest of the word is the opposite.

9. Right! Men are more often the aggressive ones.

10. Is that in the U.S. or the world?

Damn right, these are my choices. However, I am looking at it from the perspective (where I can) of the planet, not just your country. And worldwide, the stats show the exact opposite of what you just said.

Men’s problems are treated like the default problems. Someone already mentioned there are gender studies. So, what’s your problem?

Magpie

Speaking of post-secondary education, are there any commenters here who don’t have any? (besides me)

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Guys, don’t forget this is the same NWOslave who previous linked to a holocaust denial website to get support for one of his rants.

Pecunium, that’s because he has no center. NWO will quote from a website that denies the holocaust on one day and compare feminism to the holocaust the next. He will swear that women’s sole expression of sexuality is cock-teasing and that this is the reason men are driven to sexual assault… and turn right around and use the other side of his mouth to claim that women are always lying about rape.

He is defined by nothing so much as he complete intellectual inconsistency, lack of integrity, and straight out dishonesty

KathleenB
KathleenB

darksidecat: Thanks for the correction – no clue where I got that quote…

VoiP
VoiP

Rutee, in re. “men’s studies departments,” you said: In other words, you claim ideological bias, without actually looking at the data. Good show. That makes your opinions very valuable, in that they are worthless.

Actually, I think AntZ thinks that the role of a department like this is to produce ideological bias, he just wants more of it in his favor. It’s comparable to the way conservatives have politicized science and, when called on it, act like the studies themselves must be biased, they just want more on their side. (For instance, there was that thing a while back where someone wanted to foster a department that “advocated traditional values” or something at a university.) He doesn’t want “studies,” he wants 600 groups on his side dedicated to propaganda.

YOU NEVER ANSWERED NOBINAYAMU. SHE MADE GREAT POINTS. THEY WERE AS FOLLOWS:

if you actually have this wife and two sons, do you tell her that this is what you want? When you bother to get off the internet to pay attention to them, after you’ve had dinner and put them to bed, and convinced the 7 year old that he does have to brush his teeth, and keep cross your fingers that the 7 month old will continue sleeping through the night…

IS LOVE TRULY POSSIBLE IF IT IS NOT BETWEEN INDEPENDENT ENTITIES, EACH WITH THE POWER TO RECOGNISE THE OTHER? HEGEL SAYS NO. I THINK YOUR ANSWER WOULD BE INTERESTING AND AWAIT YOUR REPLY

I HAVE A FEMALE BODY (not so sure about my spirit). MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE MEN. WHAT HAPPENS TO US IN YOUR UTOPIA? WHAT HAPPENS TO US IF WE DON’T LIKE YOUR UTOPIA?

This has to be at least the third time I’ve asked you this. For fuck’s sake, it’s like playing that record where Leonard Nimoy recites nursery rhymes over and over, you’d get more give-and-take from a cat.

eilish
eilish

I think at Godwin time, everyone should recline on their chaise-longue and eat a bon-bon.

I was under the impression that feminism requires men to join harems, not have them. Having to make sherbet and give foot-rubs for a bunch of women would run you off your feet, so I can see how the oppression of men would be successfully implemented in that regard: but once I have achieved the overthrow of the current world order, I don’t think I’ll be wanting to wait patiently for my sherbet. I’ll be wanting it NOW.

All male feminists interested in acquiring/joining a harem should probably learn an instrument – harpsichord? lute?- or sing. I’d suggest learning to paint and draw, and having a good knowledge of the modern languages, but quite frankly, I don’t think you’ll ever get the opportunity to show off those skills. You’ll be too busy with foot rubs and sherbet.

Magpie

And waving ostrich-feather fans

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

No, no, continue learning languages! I must have my harem full of men with sexy accents. *nods firmly*

Moewicus
Moewicus

I love how Antsy thinks men and women are all dying to get away from one another and the only thing tying them together is teh wombz. The only thing the artificial womb will bring about is even more consequence-free banging between the genders and a bunch of MRAs complaining about how the feminists control the artificial wombs, and the only thing that convincing virtual reality mates will bring about is a few gold farmers in FutureWoW hanging out in their coffin apartments 24/7. Successful extensive genetic engineering and pleasure-inducing brain implants will probably come along long before that, though, so there’s just no guessing what happens to human societies past a certain point–except that we can say with certainty that Antsy’s emotionally charged vision of gender apartheid would be highly artificial and unstable and thus never likely to come about in the first place.

Magpie

Three quarters of the world won’t be able to afford VR anyway, and will carry on as usual.

Yes, but if you actually examine studies of schooling throughout the years, you’ll find that teachers are biased towards male students (Especially white, middle class ones, but when all else is equal, the male ). Female students are hushed up, they’re prevented from contributing, and they’re undervalued. Their talents are told to be nonexistent, they’re hampered in their run to higher education (Much like non-white children) from the get go.

More quantitatively, admissions rates at many schools are skewed male:

Pecunium

I speak English, Russian, and really rusty French: I can play penny-whistle (a lot better than my present skills with the cello), but where I shine is the kitchen.

CB… You have to come up with your own bon-bons. But sherbet is pretty easy. Saladin used to send it to Richard the Lion Hearted.

I’m not sure if gays are descriminated against more then lesbians, or what.

Historically, there’s been more discrimination against gays than lesbians. For instance, many states and countries had anti-sodomy laws, but fewer had laws against lesbian acts (partly because there’s no discrete sexual act you can outlaw, partly because Girl On Girl Is Hot, among other reasons).

Men also face more opposition for behaving in traditionally-female ways, like wearing women’s clothing, than vice versa.

But yes, the gay-rights movement has been led by men and focused on gay, rather than lesbian, issues.

eilish
eilish

Pecunium, seeing how you are so well-placed to find a spot in a harem come The Revolution, it would be kind to share your bon-bon receipe with CB.
That’s if feminists are allowed to be kind to each other. We might only be allowed to engage in brutal dog-eat-dog competitiveness: in which case, you certainly shouldn’t divulge your sekrit receipe.

I think some peacock feather fans, too. I agree about the sexy accents, but am still not sure how much time for entertaining chat our harem slaves will have. We could alsways timetable it in.

Very liberal French social circles would tolerate singular women dressing in men’s clothing, but the women who tried out Rational Dress aka The Bloomer received so much harrassment on the street they abandoned it after about two years.

cynickal
cynickal

Let’s see…
Women are 51% so that would leave 2 extra women per 100 couples, we can assume homosexuality is equally distributed between women and men, Throw out all Omegas, divide Betas by two… subtract asexuals (They’ll just hold hands and cuddle…), toss all genderqueer into a pile of glitter…
DAMNIT MATH IS HARD!!! That;s why I’m an MBA rather than holding a REAL degree. 🙁 🙁 🙁

Also all I can do is the angry Scottish accent.

Good thing I’m willing to sell out all other men for my harem.

Pecunium

ellish: Bon-bon recipes are personal. I can share my recipes for challah,ragout, boiled baby, Bärenjäger cocktails.

I’ll even explain the ways of making filled abelskiver.

But we each have to find our own bob-bons.

Molly Ren

*Imagines being fanned by cute boys holding ostrich feathers as Pecunium makes sherbet*

Wha? … sorry, I must have dozed off. What were we talking about again? Feminism?

VoiP
VoiP

But we each have to find our own bob-bons.

When the seeker is ready, the bon-bon will appear.

Captain Bathrobe

That would be no mean feat in the desert…unless traditional sherbert is not frozen?

Kathleen B and DSC:

I believe it was Stokely Carmichael. In response to a request by women member of SNCC to discuss the position of women in the movement, he allegedly remarked that the position of women in the movement was “prone.” He may have meant “supine.” Others have stated that this was just a bad joke and that Carmichael was in fact a strong supporter of women in the Civil Rights Movement.

VoiP
VoiP

Anyway, AntZ, have you ever looked your wife in the eyes and told her that your fondest dream for her children is that they never have to associate with someone like her?

Pecunium

CB Sherbet (not Sherbert, which is an more modern, and is frozen) is a chilled fruit drink.

Then again, ice in the desert isn’t that hard to make, if one is able to stay in place for a couple of days. It’s easier in the summer, actually.

Anthony Zarat

@VoiP

“Anyway, AntZ, since you never acknowledge what I or Nobinayamu say when we write politely, I’m switching to all caps which, as we all know, is cruise control for AWESOME.

YOU NEVER ANSWERED NOBINAYAMU.”

Neither of you have asked any questions:
1) Personal attacks are not questions.
2) Baseless assaults on my fitness as a father, husband, or person are not questions.

I am not going to answer you again.

Wisteria
Wisteria

Here’s a link to a quote about SNCC and feminism:

“The Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) attracted hundreds of idealistic young male and female activists, both black and white. Yet for all of the movement’s commitment to racial equality, it failed to practice gender equality. The young men who led SNCC retained conventional notions of male superiority. They expected the women in the organization to cook meals, take notes, and defer to the men. Once, when asked about the role of women volunteers in SNCC, Stokely Carmichael replied that the “only position for women in SNCC is prone.” Two white female activists, Casey Hayden and Mary King, wrote memos in 1964 and 1965 detailing their frustrations at the failure of the civil rights movement to recognize issues related to women’s concerns. They and others would eventually leave the civil rights crusade and helped organize the modern feminist movement.”

(I hope that’s an active link, since I’m still not sure how to insert links other than copy and paste.)

I have also read that many women in the Weathermen and the SDS experienced the same lack of regard and eventually left those groups to focus entirely on feminism. IMHO that explains the radicalism from some feminists in the 60s and 70s, they were coming from radical background.

@Wisteria,

Further evidence that feminism had to happen. The contradictions inherent in fighting for civil rights while women’s rights were ignored was simply too great.

Captain Bathrobe

Because it’s cold at night?

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

You’ve accused women, among other things, of being on the whole a group of lazy free loaders and have the nerve to get all touchy. I’ve said it before: kitchens are hot.

For the record, I did ask you a question. I asked you if you had told the wife you claim to love that you would prefer an artificial womb and digital version of her who can’t leave you to her living, breathing, fleshy autonomy? I asked you if you had the nerve to tell the woman who is sharing her life and raising children with you that the penultimate goal of your work is to seperate the sexes in the United States?

But you’re not obligated to answer. And you can save the dodge.

I can call you a coward who lacks the courage of your convictions and an impotent, internet warrior based on dozens of your other posts and sentiments. So no worries.

Bostonian
Bostonian

I call the wife and children of Zarat imaginary.

Pecunium

Antz:

Neither of you have asked any questions:
1) Personal attacks are not questions.

To take the points one by one.

1: They did ask questions.

2: This is true, but see one.

3: This is aslo true, but see one.

I understand why you don’t want to answer the questions. They, however, were neither personal attacks. Such attack as may be in them is also far from baseless.

I’ll repeat them:

if you actually have this wife and two sons, do you tell her that this is what you want? …Do you sit down across from your “wife” whom you claim to love and tell her that what you hope for -the penultimate goal of your “work”- is that you will be able to replace her with an artificial womb and digital version of her that can never leave you? That you consider her, as a woman, to be a completely different species than you are and that you long for the day when a wall is constructed down the near-center of the U.S.?

The imputation that you don’t actually have a wife, and sons isn’t relevant to the question. It’s a rhetorical device. I am willing to grant you have them.

But the rest of it, based on the assumption you are married, is completely legitimate. You keep saying you want to replace women, and you have specifically said you look forward to the day you have an artificial wife, so that you know she can’t leave you.

So, have you told her that?

VoiP asked you a question with no rhetorical flourishes:

So, what happens to her, and her friends (to say nothing of me, and my [female] friends, and lovers?

Then again, I asked you a question too. You’ve not answered me.

please elucidate me as to my transparent motives for being a feminist.

And as for redemption… from what, and to what end, am I being redeemed?

So, what are my motives, and why do I need to be redeemed? What are my sins? What have been my offenses? What is the stain being removed from me?

Or is it like green stamps, and ten male feminists gets you a better VR rig, with more “Sensaround” feedback?

KathleenB
KathleenB

Thanks to all for the schooling in the sexual politics of the civil rights movement! I love knowing things, even when it means other things I know are wrong.

Pecunium

CB, yeah, because it’s colder at night.

The Romans used to do this.

Dig a hole (at least three feet deep).

Place water in the bottom (in a vessel, insulated from the ground with straw, grasses, cloth, something)

Cover it with a concave disk; highly polished, during the day, leave it uncovered at night. It won’t freeze solid, but it will become slush, which can be strained.

Captain Bathrobe

One of these days, I’m going to stump you, Pecunium! (Shakes fist in impotent rage)

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Very nice, very nice. *checks things off list* If you can get me a copy of your current reading list (any scif-fi? fantasy?) and that challah recipe, I’m sure we can find you a prime spot in the harem.

Pecunium

Bagelsan: Inheritance of Rome. The Crusades (Thomas Asbridge). The Supper of the Lamb.

I don’t have any fiction on my reading list right now. When I get unpacked I’ll probably take a stab at doing a side by side reading of either Cetaganda, or Barrayar, with the Russian translations Lois gave me (as he namedrops, shamelessly).

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Yeeeeesssssss. *is namedropped at shamelessly; doesn’t care*

VoiP
VoiP

Neither of you have asked any questions:
1) Personal attacks are not questions.

But “What happens to your pretty model if men and women are friends and, in fact, prefer each others’ company” is. Nice knowing that you bailed.

KathleenB
KathleenB

I can’t read Russian at all, but I’m insanely jealous all the same. Cetaganda might be my favorite of all the Vorkosigan books I’ve read so far – the complexity of Cetagandan society is so very cool.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

I can’t read Russian at all, but I’m insanely jealous all the same.

The only Russian I know is from Hetalia fanfics, da? *self-immolates in shame*

Pecunium

Magpie: I do have post secondary education, but I do not (at the present time, though it’s in the plan) have a post-secondary degree.

What I am is widely read.

Pecunium

CB: I learned a new word today: Tapinosis.

Hershele Ostropoler

Rutee:

@Sharculese that’s true, I had actually totally forgotten how much easier it is for men to get access to contraception than women.

Agreed. My girlfriend has very little scope to either prevent me from using a condom or require me to. That certainly sounds like male reproductive freedom to me.

KathleenB

CB:

Could go either way.

Bagelsan:

The only Russian I know is from Hetalia fanfics, da? *self-immolates in shame*

All I know is from A Clockwork Orange. I used to work where I was the only person who didn’t speak Russian, but it didn’t help.

1 4 5 6