antifeminism evil women idiocy manginas masculinity misogyny MRA patriarchy rape rapey reactionary bullshit

Alcuin in Wonderland

The Intellectual Renaissance of Western Patriarchy: One big sandwich joke.

At first glance, Alcuin’s blog would seem to be some sort of parody. The blog’s slogan – “Promoting the Intellectual Renaissance of Western Patriarchy” – seems so over-the-top pretentious that even the smuggest of would-be intellectuals wouldn’t be able to post it with a straight face.

But if Alcuin is a troll, he’s a dedicated one, and one (at least based on my less-than-exhaustive survey of his blog) who never seems to break character.  So I’m assuming he’s real. Which makes him a pompous ass with a lot of irritating ideas he’s somehow convinced himself are new and interesting. Take (please!) his recent post “Back Where They Belong.” And yes, “they” mean who you think, and “where they belong” means where you think.

Men should run the government, business, education, and religion. Women should stay at home. Young unmarried women can briefly work as kindergarten and elementary teachers, but there are no reasons why men can’t usually do this as well.

I’m not sure if Alcuin understands that women actually hold most of the jobs that currently exist, and that removing virtually all of them from the workplace would cause the economy to implode like, well, Alcuin, if you suddenly removed all of his idiocy. Also, how many kindergarten teachers do we really need?

As long as women run things, men will continue to be sidelined and slandered because feminism is a zero-sum movement.

Women … run things?

There can be no peace between the sexes until women are back where they belong. The sexes are meant to complement each other rather than compete and put one another down.

Yes, and the best way to show how the sexes “are meant to complement each other rather than … put one another down” is for one of the sexes to, er, put the other down by sending them back into the home.

Women have no business being lawyers, judges, educators, doctors, bureaucrats, writers, or religious leaders. Their attempted leadership in these areas, an illegitimate coup d’etat, is destroying our society.

I agree. Lady Pope is doing a terrible job of dealing with all those abuse cases!

Sadly, they prefer to enjoy their present situation, and let society rot, than go back where they belong and participate in building things again. Much like enjoying the concert on the sinking Titanic – though in this case, don’t expect chivalrous men to jump into the cold water so the ladies can have space on the lifeboats.

A little Titanic humor always enlivens a dull rant, eh?

Knock knock!

Who’s there!

An iceberg!

Damn, I guess we shouldn’t have kept going in zero visibility in a part of the ocean where icebergs had been recently sighted, in our ship that doesn’t have enough lifeboats for everyone!

I crack myself up sometimes. Back to Alcuin:

Feminism is a hate movement that brings out the worst in women.

Unlike the Men’s Rights movement, a hate movement that brings out the best in men!

It hates women because it hates femininity and motherhood, the chief characteristics of what it means to be a genuine woman. It brings out the worst in women by turning them into men, or trying to masculate them.

Damn you, feminism! Don’t go masculating those ladies! First they want to wear pants, and the next thing you know they’re growing ironic mustaches and using Axe Detailers instead of loofahs and subscribing to Bass Fishing Monthly.

It hates men because it blames everything on men, and regards masculinity in men to be evil. It emasculates men at the same time. Gays and, much more secondarily, manginas, are somewhat acceptable to the gynocracy, especially when the furniture needs moving or some bitch can’t pay her own bills.

Because when you need furniture moved, or some money, you call … the gays? Is this some new gay stereotype I’m not aware of? I mean, manginas, sure, manginas are furniture-movers and money-to-bitches conduits extraordinaire. That’s how they get access to pussy, after all.

But what’s the incentive for the gays?  They don’t need pussy; they’d, presumably, prefer to spend their money on tiny dogs and gym memberships than on some bitch’s bills; and while gays may have strong opinions about where the furniture should go, are they really interested in carrying it there themselves?

Women generally use men, and feminism continues this grand tradition. A man’s value is defined according to his use to women. Deeper than that, feminism regards men in the same way that the Nazis regarded Jews – men are Untermensch and cannot be granted the same rights and privileges that women are.

And … now we’ve got Nazis.

Feminism aims to bring men down, as it is a zero-sum movement. It doesn’t simply aim to improve the lot of women through, for instance, education, but seeks to exclude men from education.

It does? Last I heard, colleges were actually lowering their standards in order to enroll more guys.

Thus the current propaganda about campus rape, and the attempt to make it easier to accuse a university male of rape in the USA. Thanks, government. You are, once again, the handmaiden of misandry.

And handmaidens are bad. Not like Shieldmaidens.

Feminist hate will never be satisfied, so men can’t keep avoiding the issue. We must avoid feminism as much as we can, and educate each other about it and about alternatives.

Generally it is advisable to actually know something about something before trying to “educating” other people about it.

This intellectual Renaissance of Western Patriarchy business is a lot trickier than you might think.

Nobinayamu

These is why the Black and Hispanic dudes, no matter how much they try, are NOT given pats on the back and welcome home brotha hugs by the men in the “manosphere”.

The only time the men in the “manosphere” give two shits about Black and Hispanic men is when they’re citing statistics on men in poverty, men who are homeless, or sentencing discrepancies between men and women. And even then, Black and Hispanic men are not referenced directly or cared about specifically. But MRAs are more than happy to include them when they talk about the number of men in prison, etc.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Social Contract: wtf? I assume Hestia is a poster/commentor, not the virgin fire goddess, yes? I’m not sure what this has to do with the topic(s) at hand – unless you’re referring to a previous comment here and didn’t cite it?

Societal Contract

Just to let you know, I’m repping the philosophically superior non-Abrahamic faiths here. You know – further East, higher IQs, more depth and cohesiveness and all that.

Nobinayamu

Sorry, Societal Contract, I left out the quotation marks. I was referencing what you’d written.

Spearhafoc

Spearhafoc’s aliens are going to give me nightmares! It’s the way you draw them plain, no drama, like a textbook illustration.

The idea is to present them in a scientific manner, as accurate to the descriptions as possible (which meant I had to pick and choose, since the reports tend to contradict each other).

Magpie
Magpie

When a young boy I know was raped, it was his male primary school teacher he told about it. The person he trusted most to care and help him.

What were your male teachers like, NWO?

KathleenB
KathleenB

Spearhafo: That Draco is amazing. Actually, all your drawings are amazing – I meant to mention that earlier and got caught up in other stuff. Excellent work.

KathleenB
KathleenB

offs, what the hell is wrong with my copy/paste?

@Nobinayamu

———————–
@Spearhafoc

“I’m pointing you at my drawings of aliens that various conspiracy theorists,”

Don’t forget the all-encompassing, eternal “patriarchy conspiracy.” Feminists have been using that conspiracy since it fell from one of their yaps and they decided it sounded evil.

ozymandias42

I don’t have posts making fun of Christians, I have a post making fun of a Christian who happens to be really, really stupid. I feel like most Christians would be insulted to have John C. Wright as their exemplar.

Spearhafoc

Don’t forget the all-encompassing, eternal “patriarchy conspiracy.”

That doesn’t tend to crop up in UFOfology circles.

The Men in Black pop up in quite a few vastly different conspiracy theories though. Do you believe in them, NWOslave?

Nobinayamu

“I can’t recall you ever not have several personal examples. So color me surprised.”

Societal Contract

Kathleen, reread this piece and click on the “shieldmaidens”. It will link you to an older blog where David wrote about the “ladies auxiliary” of the Spearhead, started by Hestia.

Nobinayamu, the amount of pure racist hate that Black and Latino men receive when they post on these “mens rights” blogs is astounding.

I’ve never seen nor heard anything like it, even from post 80 year old southern white folks who grew up during segregation.

hellkell
hellkell

Nobinayamu: the manosphere also uses the word “thug” when referencing minorities. They give two pearl-clutching squealing shits should a woman have the temerity to date one.

Nobinayamu

Friggin’ typo: “… have anything of substance…”

KathleenB
KathleenB

Societal Contact: Ah, thanks. Will go read.

Nobinayamu

That’s right I’d forgotten about the specter of the “thug” that shows up in so many manosphere comments. Good catch, hellkell. And the next time I’m in Texas I will definitely try and take you up on your offer.

Societal Contract, I am hardly surprised. The spill over that we see on this site provides ample evidence.

Societal Contract

“the manosphere also uses the word “thug” when referencing minorities.”

They use the acronym NAM – Non Asian Minority.

That is the most respectful term.

These makes them feel better because they say that White women who date Black men are not desirable to White men, but only give vague, half-assed answers as to “why”.

We all know its because of their black penis envy.

@Nobinayamu

“My life is fuller than yours. I have a wide circle of friends, an even wider circle of associates, and remember the teachers I’ve had throughout my education. Doesn’t change the fact that my personal experiences are limited compared to the population at large. And even within that limited experience I’ve had male teachers and have three friends who are both men and teachers.

Care to respond to what I actually wrote? Do you have of substance with which to respond?”

I’m so glad you “know” your life is fuller than mine. I guess you have a way of “knowin,” probably intuition. I did answer your question, you refused my answer. Nice to know a feminist like you is teaching. Seems like a whole lot of feminists teach the youngest. I simply can’t imagine why young boys would feel hated in the classroom.

Nobinayamu

“They idolize Asian men for being “higher IQ” but then disparage them for supposedly having “smaller dicks” than White men.”

Really? I have to confess that other than the fetishization of Asian women, I haven’t read very much on MRA types feelings about Asian men. I find this incredibly disturbing and every bit as racist as the references to “thugs”. That’s just fucking disgusting.

KathleenB
KathleenB

NWO: I tell them both to sit down, shut up, and act properly. When they’re calm, then I try to figure out what’s going on. Actually, this is how I deal with arguing adults, too…

Magpie
Magpie

NWO, what do you do when your nephews and nieces are arguing?

hellkell
hellkell

NWO, when did Nobinayamu say SHE was teaching? Learn to read.

Nobinayamu

“I’m so glad you “know” your life is fuller than mine. I guess you have a way of “knowin,” probably intuition.”

No, it’s just plainly obvious from everything you post that your life and your interactions with people are very limited.

“I did answer your question, you refused my answer.”

You made an assertion for which you provided absolutely no evidence, not even anecdotal. Prove that men are being prevented from becoming teachers. How is that possible if I know men who are working as teachers?

“Nice to know a feminist like you is teaching. Seems like a whole lot of feminists teach the youngest. I simply can’t imagine why young boys would feel hated in the classroom. Tell me, if a little boy and girl are arguing, do you immediately tell little johnny to behave himself?”

I have taught children, NWO. I’ve done a lot of things. But I am not a teacher. I work with teachers a great deal. I continue to work and instruct children. But I’m not a teacher. I do however volunteer as a scout leader for boys. There aren’t many fights with little girls, naturally, but I do try to mediate disagreements. I never say “behave yourself.”

Now, have you ever worked with a large number of children or attempted to teach them anything? When was the last time you were in charge of a group of children who weren’t your relatives? Do you have any proof that men are being prevented from teaching? Why aren’t you a teacher?

Societal Contract

Nobinayamu, there has been a crossover from HBD thought into the MRA sphere.

HBD bleeding into MRA bleeding into PUA.

Moewicus
Moewicus

Sorry NWOslave, “Those nasty Jews” isn’t in my vocabulary any more than “those nasty Christians” is. I make fun of ideas and of specific stupid/evil people. Replacing “Jew” with “Christian” doesn’t work, by the way. For example, Jews don’t (to my knowledge) believe that a rib woman eating an apple is the cause of all evil in the world. The traditional explanation as I understand it focuses on Genesis 6:4 wherein the sons of god sleep with earth women (as the timeless phrase goes, Earth girls are easy). This is why re-gendering MRA nonsense to look like a woman talking about men exposes it as the hateful nonsense it is, but re-jewing something about Christianity doesn’t work for Judaism.

Societal Contract

Speaking of Asians, I’m reposting a comment that I wrote on an older thread here since its relevant:

This John Rambo “Boycott American Women” dude has been spamming Manosphere sites with this link … Indian-dash-Wife DOT com (spelled out that way coz I posted actual link in a long comment I wrote which did NOT get through here, ugh).

Well, the funny thing is…

I also frequent east-meets-west-cross-cultural-relationship blogs and coz who showed up there? That’s right – Mr. Boycott American Women with the same link! Now, I don’t know if he thought these blogs were written by Indo-Pak men complaining about their wives, or, err, what he thought. But these are blogs written by AMERICAN WOMEN married to Indian, Nepali and Pakistani men. They write about the highs and lows of being involved in cross-cultural relationships, their exciting trips to South Asia, and what its like to live in South Asia (for the women who have moved there).

They also write about compromising and conforming to some gender specific traditions which are normative in those countries or in South Asian families no matter where they live (compromises those same American women would not even consider if they were single or married to American men).

After a few days of spamming this Boycott American Women dude came back and I guess took out a few minutes to actually READ what these blogs were about and became CONFUSED. His whole world had been turned upside down. I mean, isn’t it American MEN who are supposed to be marrying Asian people, travelling the globe and living an exciting and culturally rich life while American WOMEN are supposed to be growing old with their cats in boring suburbs?

Poor guy did not know what to make of American women married to SUCCESSFUL and cultured South Asian guys. He just could not wrap his head around that.

And that link for the “indian wife” site? Totally bogus. First off, most of the photos on there are of South Asian celebs or prostitutes or the cousins of the guys who are running this scam. You have to pay to even send an email to the “girls” and you’ll get a reply from a GUY pretending to be a girl. Priya is the most commonly used girl’s name for this type of scam, by the way. That’s how those sites work. India is a very traditional culture with arranged marriages. Nobody is going to “marry their daughter off” to some old firangi.

@hellkell
“Also, figuring out that someone’s life is fuller than yours isn’t all that big an intuitive leap.”

So women “do” have intuition. A way of knowin that men lack.
—————————
@Nobinayamu
“I didn’t ask you if your nieces and nephews like you. I asked you when was the last time you spent time, simultaneously, with three or more middle school aged boys. And let me be even more specific: when was the last time you tried to teach any children anything. Babysitting your nieces and nephews who have to pretend to like you does not count.”

Well, so sorry I didn’t answer this part but I will now. For starters I taught each of them how to play chess. No small feat when kids are young. And I teach them stuff like carpentry, fishing, baseball, football, masonry. No organized sports just fun stuff. I also used to teach karate to kids for years, (for free). Pretty much stuff of value. My present job doesn’t really allow me much time in any one place.

My nieces and nephews pretening to like me? Yeesh, that hurts. But that’s what feminism is all about, hurting men. Both individually and as a whole.

Molly Ren

NWOslave:

@Moewicus

“As for your petulant demands that I provide evidence that I actually make fun of other religions: I simply have nothing to prove to you. What’s more, you don’t seem to understand evidence. Your refusal to see evidence from other websites is actually the only thing that would satisfy your demand, since you could simply dismiss any mocking I do here as tailor-made to deny the conclusion that (as you seem to believe) I’m bigoted against Christians.”

You most definitely are bigoted against Christians. C’mon, there’s plenty of stuff Jews and Moslems have done that’s contemptible.

Molly Ren

Lordy, *we know! Not “we me we”, like some borked beginning to a musical number. XD

Spearhafoc

So women “do” have intuition. A way of knowin that men lack.

Nope, it’s more than just women who can see that you’re severely lacking as a human being. It’s quite plain to me too.

Moewicus
Moewicus

You most definitely are bigoted against Christians.

You conclude this from what? One encounter in one thread. Again with the not understanding evidence thing.

C’mon, there’s plenty of stuff Jews and Moslems have done that’s contemptible.

@Molly Ren

“We me we “know” because you come here every day to complain about your entire life is working in 1,000 degree heat up near a ceiling somewhere, ya fuckwad.”

That’s 135 degree temp @ 32 feet. I guess one of you Wiki-smart people could runoff and convert it to celcius and meters. Thats just in this particular place. Sometimes you work in the cold room, about 45 degrees, that really sucks. Ya go outside and sweat, then inside to freeze.

Societal Contract

“You most definitely are bigoted against Christians.”

So? Most humans are bigoted against somebody or something… so what?

hellkell
hellkell

NWO, you jackass, an intuitive leap is not a gendered phenomenon. Plus, we know about your life because, wait for it, you tell us.

@Moewicus
“Certainly. And when I encounter specifically Jewish or Muslim nonsense, I mock it.”

Ain’t never seen one bad comment about either by da crew. Funny how out the blue Christianity is open season out here. Don’t fret though. Usually feminists give some lame excuse like Christianity is mainstream, or better yet, Christianity is “patriarchal.” Yea, that’s the ticket.

Societal Contract

And considering that Christians are bigoted against every other religion that ever existed or will exist in the future “Jesus is the ONLY way. Everyone else is GOING TO HELL”…. so what if a few of us are bigoted against them?

Molly Ren

“Ya go outside and sweat, then inside to freeze.”

*holds fingers to temples like Professor X* I intuit that this is not a rich, wonderful, or rewarding life! HOLY SHIT GUYS I AM A FEMINIST PSYCHIC!

Joanna

Ugh! How did religion get mixed up in this conversation?

Nobinayamu

“Well, so sorry I didn’t answer this part but I will now. For starters I taught each of them how to play chess. No small feat when kids are young. And I teach them stuff like carpentry, fishing, baseball, football, masonry. No organized sports just fun stuff. I also used to teach karate to kids for years, (for free). Pretty much stuff of value.”

Baseball and football are organized sports. I also teach boys carpentry and fishing and I tutor. When you taught your nieces how to play chess, did you tell them that their inferior lady brains were going to prevent them from being any good? Did you announce that your nephews were the winners, even if they’d lost?

You’ve provided examples of you working with children. Presumably, you weren’t arrested or charged with pedophilia. So explain, in the same manner, providing evidence how men are prevented from teaching.

“Yeesh, that hurts. But that’s what feminism is all about, hurting men. Both individually and as a whole.”

You aren’t “men”, NWO. You’re just one man. I dislike you, not men.

Societal Contract

“Usually feminists give some lame excuse like Christianity is mainstream, or better yet, Christianity is “patriarchal.” Yea, that’s the ticket.”

For me neither patriarchy or mainstream is the “ticket”.

@David Futrelle

Societal Contract

“Hey Dave, glad you’re here! I was wondering if it’d be alright if I cut loose on Jews and Moslems being a bunch of P.O.Ss. Or are you still running a bash-Christain only site?”

Please read my quote above. Sure, cut loose on Muslims. But Jews do not aggressively proslytize people who ALREADY HAVE A RELIGION.

@Societal Contract

“My beef with both Christianity and Islam is their aggressive prosyletizing to people who ALREADY HAVE a belief system.”

What no Jews? Here let me help ya out. Lenin/communism, run with it.

Nobinayamu

You know, other posters have pointed it out, thoroughly, but NWO: all you do is complain about your life. This exchange, where you talked about teaching chess and fishing and stuff is the only positive thing I’ve ever seen you mention, except for liking the show Monk, in the months and months that you’ve been posting on this site.

You complain to a “roomful” of strangers, many of whom actively dislike you, about how long your hours are and how hard your work is, like any of us are supposed to give a shit. Now, in the larger sense of you being a human being who, if you’re being honest (and I highly doubt that) has a long work day at a difficult job, I care. I guess. I don’t want you to hurt yourself or anything.

But I find you, your dishonesty, your obtuseness, and your glorying in willful ignorance completely repellant. And that doesn’t even touch on the fact that you’re constantly calling women whorish, and telling us that we’re best suited for servants work. So why on earth should I give a shit about your job or how unpleasant you find it? When I’ve had a hard day, I tell my friends over drinks. I tell my sisters. I call my mom. I tell my man.

What I don’t do is go to the forums at Stormfront and regale the posters with tales of my super hard day.

In other words, we don’t need “intuition” (and thanks, Spear for pointing out that it is hardly gendered) to tell that you don’t have a very full life. You tell us that. All the friggin’ time.

hellkell
hellkell

Lenin was Russian Orthodox, what is your point?

Spearhafoc

What no Jews?

You don’t know much about Judaism, do you?

Scratch that.

You don’t know much about anything, do you?

Moewicus
Moewicus

That’s because the people who come up on this blog are typically westerners, and westerners are typically Christians. Wikipedia calls it “Convenience, Haphazard, or Accidental Sampling”, in this case convenience, and it is a subset of Nonprobability sampling.