disgusting women evil women man boobz fun time videos men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men racism reactionary bullshit vaginas

Man Boobz Video 6: Are North American white women a bunch of whiney-vagineys?

Well, Man Boobz Super Fun Time Video Party is back, and you may notice a few changes. First, the bad news: Tiny Bunny and Small Dog are on hiatus. The Good News: I’ve moved on from Xtranormal to a real animation program, Muvizu, and am now using actual human beings for the voices.

This episode takes us to scenic Los Angeles to meet a fellow calling himself John, who offers some reflections on North American white women. He’s not fond of them. Apparently he’s much more fond of African and Latin American women. It’s not clear if any women of any race are fond of him and, if so, why on earth that would be. I found John’s little monologue on the blog Boycott American Women.

Playing the of John from Los Angeles, or at least his voice, is Jack Rose. Big, big thanks to Jack for an excellent job, and on very short notice.

Here’s the somewhat edited version of John’s monologue I used in the video:

Many of the stupidest women i have ever met were white females from North America. Truth is, white north american females are really like the old Ford clunkers our grand-parents used to buy: they are unreliable, expensive, rather grotesque, and dangerously unpredictable.

White women are truly pigs. Can we expedite the caliphate so that they get the come-uppance they richly deserve? …

Ask any man who was stupid enough to marry one of these pigs and you’ll see exactly where I’m coming from. they have emotional problems, are deviants, amoral and just flat-out nasty; plus, they really are overweight, smelly and ill-mannered.

Only losers marry white females.  The tragedy for american women is that they’ve bitched their way right out of the marketplace. Men want something better and the rest of the world offers that. bye, bye, whiney-vagineys; the jig is up and men are looking elsewhere.

More Man Boobz videos are on the way.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

“I’ve already told you I didn’t get the higher paying, no risk job at pepsico because a wasn’t a woman.”

Sure.

Sharculese

if owlslave were a woman he wouldnt have to work 68-hour days for negative dollars inside the reactor of a sunken nuclear submarine

why are they still working on the sub even though it already sank? because feminism

Plymouth
Plymouth

David – You know men only commit more crimes because women drive them to it! They need to steal that money to buy her diamonds so she’ll open her legs for them! So really, ultimately, women are paying for their own crimes. AMIRITE?

captainbathrobe

Slavey, are you talking about women or WOMEN? Because there’s a difference.

shaenon

More tantalizing tidbits in the “what does NWO do?” question.

He installs milking equipment at dairies. It’s a job that involves long periods of sitting around at home waiting for a call, interrupted by flights across the country for a couple of days of hard labor. This is how he’s able to claim that he works for hours and hours on end, certainly longer than any mere WOMAN has ever worked, yet he’s also able to spend entire days on the Internet getting banned from various websites.

It’s a living, I guess.

captainbathrobe

And here I thought the birthplace of modern feminism was Seneca Falls, NY. Silly me.

shaenon

AntZ, you know that something like 90% of crimes are committed by men. If you add together all the costs of crime — police, courts, prisons, medical bills of victims, property damage, etc — I suppose you could say that women are paying for the criminal actions of men. Should men be forced to pay 90% of the costs of crime?

I say we keep it simple and focus on just dividing Medicare/Medicaid, welfare, and Social Security equally, as Anthony so reasonably suggests. For example, white people get more welfare money than minorities, so we should have to pay a special white-people tax. Disabled people certainly use Medicaid more than non-disabled people, so being disabled should carry a fine. Come to think of it, parents who give birth to disabled children should be fined, too. I mean, what were they thinking? Poor people use all these services more than rich people, so I propose an across-the-board poorness tax.

And dammit, who gets more Social Security money than old people? That is so unfair! Tax the old!

KathleenB

Don’t let stupid little things like facts get in the way of your thought process!

captainbathrobe

Indeed, Kathleen, I wouldn’t want impair my ability to extrapolate.

@KathleenB
“NWO: So, when are you scheduled for basic training? How many bullets are you willing to take for your country? The record among people I know is 15 – all in one leg, taken while pulling wounded out of a burning building and covering them until they could be evacuated. The guy who did this got one of the highest possible medals and a standing offer of any help he needs from Cheney. He also killed an al Quaeda leader – someone on the card deck, don’t know who, and is currently on a hit list circulated through extremist groups. And no, I won’t give any more info that that – for his safety and for my nephew’s. He has permanent nerve damage, bad enough that the pain meds he takes could knock out a charging rhino, and his doctors are still debating whether the damage is bad enough that they should amputate – the only thing holding them back is that even if they take the leg, the pain might not stop. This man sacrificed his mobility and peace of mind for people he doesn’t know. You?”

I figure I’ll just use KathleenB’s comment to answer all of you since her sentiment encompasses most of your comments. Let me start by saying I’m not willing to take any bullets for “my” country for several reasons.

First off, being a straight white man my country despises me, which isn’t exactly the greatest inducement to risk my safety.

Second, I do believe our standing forces are for protection of this country from threats both foreign and domestic. While many of you might consider Libya, Afganistan and other countries where our forces are deployed an imminent threat, I, on the other hand, think for myself and can see no foreign threat what-so-ever. The only threat I see is from within.

Third, just turn on any news outlet of your choice and they all follow the same pattern. They’ll be some pretty woman on the station doing an audio interview with a girl/woman from Afganistan or more than likely Libya, since that’s the current front with Oceanna. The woman will ask the Libiyan girl her feelings on how much headway the rebels are making, and how she feels about the future, and how she feels about her liberation. And they’ll talk back and forth and really “share” how they feel about the situation.

Of course what they neglect to tell you is these excited women are cheering men to their deaths on every side. The women over here cheer for men to kill and die to liberate the women over there. The women loyal to the present Libiyan government cheer for their men to kill and die to maintain the system they prefer. The women loyal to the rebels cheer for their men to kill and die to change to a system they want. In three different camps women are cheering for men to kill and die for whatever system they prefer, to kill and die for them.

Fourth, the threat from the evil Al Queada terrorists while frightening seems to be thoroughly contained by our diligent Government with their Homeland security forces. While often travelling thru airports I’m ever so grateful for the massive security measures, since those xray machines they use while looking at your belongings with the highly trained forces can easily distinguish an explosive from a computer powerpack. I mean you could use a beagle to detect explosives about a million times more efficiently and accurately but I guess Big Daddy knows best. also, luckily those evil genius terrorists haven’t figured out what a 12 million undereducated illegal immigrants have, that you can just “walk” into this country. If they ever figure that one out they could cause some real mayhem.

Finally, to Pecunium, I know being the white knight of the manboobz crew you believe it’s your noble duty to provide an example of women being braver, stronger, smarter and faster than any man ever could possibly be, which is quite commendable. However I do find it passing strange that while making up 20% of the armed forces, women only suffer around 2% of the casualties. No doubt the “patriarchy” has something to do with it, and I’m double certain the prevailing consensus amongst the crew will find the solution to be, more feminism.

Sharculese

im a white male and i still feeling like the top of the political/economic food chain. maybe youre just doing it wrong?

Holly Pervocracy

This is what I mean about NWO’s stunning immunity to information.

If you’re paranoid enough to think everything you hear is a lie, and simultaneously arrogant enough to assume you already know the truth about everything–you’ve successfully insulated yourself from ever learning anything again in your life.

KathleenB

And never mind, even though it made no sense, NWO did kinda address my questions, I just needed to have some reading comprehension. David, would you be so kind as to delete my last comment?

/me needs some sleep. and maybe some blood sugar. that would be nice…

Sharculese

its not a stain on your reading comprehension to have trouble understanding what the fuck owlslave is saying.

@KathleenB

I was extremely thorough in answering your question. You either refuse to accept my answer or you lack the ability to understand.

KathleenB

NWO: And I admitted it. Maybe you should look into the concept of recognizing that you can be wrong.

KathleenB

Most of the time he makes no sense. This one just slipped past me, because he did actually answer my question, in a kinda nonsensical fashion.

KathleenB

The fact that NWO’s reasons for not serving are a whole bunch of misogynistic BS wrapped in a conspiracy theory sandwich have no bearing on the fact that I misread, of course.

@Holly Pervocracy

I’m neither paranoid nor am I arrogant.

Answer me this, have 12 million undereducated illegal immigrant “walked” into this country?

Surely you can’t be that naive, can you?

Seriously, think about it for a minute. Pretend you’re an evil mastermind terrorist from a foreign country and you’re trying to enter the US and commit henious acts of tom-foolery. How could you possibly get in? Me personally, I’d walk right on in.

KathleenB

And you think this hasn’t been brought up, again and a again, in the progressive blogosphere? it’s always easier to defend against what happened ten minutes ago – the challenge, which America is NOT MEETING, is to try to predict what’s going to happen ten minutes from now. And, if you’re in charge of security arrangements, doing it while knowing that if you predict wrong, not only is your ass on the line, but that innocent people will probably get hurt or killed.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

*rolls eyes* Most of them flew in NWOaf.

Sharculese

owlslave what is a corporation i need to know

@KathleenB

Let me help you people out. I’m not the paranoid conspiracy theorist, you people are.

The US/Canada border is 3000 miles, it is the largest unprotected border in the world.

You can walk in from Mexico.

You have the Atlantic/Pacific and the Gulf you can sail in from.

The planes that are being “checked” are domestic, the flights coming back aren’t neccesaruly checked.

The only conspiracy out there is the one you’re being fed about some massive terrorist network. If there actually was a terrorist network, the scope you’ve been led to believe, there would be thousands of terrorist acts in this country every year.

I gotta be honest with ya, the three stooges would be a more effective threat than the one we’re told exists.

KathleenB

NWOSlave: The fact that a feminist admitted that she was wrong and asked for the comment to be deleted doesn’t fit with your world view of feminists as some evil collective, does it?

Holly Pervocracy

Wait, immigration? Terrorism? How the hell did we get here from there?

NWO, if you’re listening (I doubt it), I want you to answer the following question before saying stuff like that: “Where did I learn this?”

Because if you just know all the stuff you know, where did you get it from? There must be some external source you trust, or at least trusted at one point–you didn’t come up with the CAPITAL LETTERS thing on your own, for instance, I’ve seen it other places.

So there must be sources besides your own fevered mind that you consider trustworthy.

What on earth are they?

KathleenB

And yet these stooges managed to bring down two massive buildings and cause untold damage to life and property.

al Queada and groups like it exist. Why they haven’t taken advantage of the massive holes in our security are a mystery to me. Though if I were the betting type, my bet would be that such conspiracies take massive amounts of time and money – might not be worth the consequences to them.

@KathleenB

You admitted you were wrong in that I did answer your question, while still feverntly clinging to your every stich of your feminism ideology. Oh hell, I’ll send out the word it’s all OK now. It’s alright boys, don’t worry about those silly oppressive laws, it’s all good now.

KathleenB

And that’s all I’m going to say on terrorism. NWO has his point of view, I have mine, and clearly the twain will never meet.

Who’s ready for the new Doctor Who?

KathleenB

NWO: So it’s wrong for me to stick to my principles, because you disagree, but it’s wonderful for you to stick to yours because… Fill in the blank, please, because this isn’t adding up.

@Holly Pervocracy

I’ll answer your question if you tell me how you “just know” capital letters aren’t used specifically in legal binding contracts.

Is your credit card all caps? y/n
Can you change it? y/n

Don’t take my word for it. Find out, you might be surprised.

Just think of this is another chance to prove how smarty, smart, smart you are, and how intellectually deficient I am.

KathleenB

My marriage license has my name and my husband’s regularly capitalized. Is this not a binding contract? I don’t have any other binding contracts sitting around the house, but I’m pretty sure it varies. And the reason many bills come in all caps is because the computer systems were programmed that way. Probably to avoid mixups, but there may be other reasons.

Holly Pervocracy

NWO – I know it because various legal documents I have (including employment documentation and tax forms) are filled out in lower-case, but they are still binding.

My credit card is all-caps, yes, and I can’t change that because the card printers aren’t set up for it. But I can write a low-caps spelling of my name on a form and charge it to the credit card!

Also, seriously. Where did you learn about the capital letter thing?

Was it a book? A class? A person? A periodical? A website?

You learned it somewhere. Where was that?

Sharculese

Is your credit card all caps? y/n
Can you change it? y/n

okay, first of all, a credit card isnt a contract. second, um… why would they? seriously, its a weird dumb request. the machines that press credit cards probably cant even do that.

but again, what is it that you think a corporation is. we need to get to the root of this delusion.

shaenon

So you’d join the U.S. Army only if they let you shoot Americans, especially women?

That’s… actually exactly the response I expected.

Holly Pervocracy

So, to sum up, NWO, my sources for the capital-letters-are-irrelevant thing are:

-Personal experience, in which some legal documents I own do not put my name in all-caps
-News stories in which the IRS has stated (in response to people like you) that caps are irrelevant
-A book I’ve read on “Be your own lawyer,” which while not a law-school-level guide to the law, did talk about contracts and never mentioned caps as an issue
-Information from people on this site who are lawyers or law students who have responded to you

It’s not something I just guessed.

What are your sources? Where do you learn so many things unknown to the general population?

I’m neither paranoid nor am I arrogant.

I’m not the paranoid conspiracy theorist, you people are.

I’m imagining NWO in the corner of a padded cell, rocking himself and repeating this over and over.

Rachel

Ohhhh, this reminds me. So, I sent NWO’s all caps theory out to some of my lawyer friends and other lawyers at my firm. Here are some of their responses –

Amy, a recent law school grad who just took the bar exam and is waiting on her results said sarcastically, “I told you I failed…”

Em…who is not a lawyer, but is a friend on facebooks, says, “Well wow. Microsoft Word just got a lot more powerful ;)”

Jon – an associate, said, “What. OMG. All caps. It’s so simple.” and then 20 minutes later said, “Rachel-I am still laughing. I’m going to have to repost.”

Geoffrey, who got it from Jonathan, said, “That’s some Sovereign Citizen logic right there.”

Rodney, who also got it from jonathan, said, “The explanation seems to lack sufficient caps to be legal, so where does that leave us?”

Teri, an employment lawyer, said “You mean that’s not accurate? I’ve been operating on the capital letter theory for a long time now…. ”

Mike, a partner, said “Makes sense. Stupid women, wielding the violence of the state.” (and then signed the email with his name in all caps, and later came to my office to tell me that we now had a legally binding contract, although he wasn’t sure what it was…”

Ali, a business attorney, said, “That’s funny. If only that was the case- my job would be so much easier.”

Those are the responses that I got in writing…I also got quite a few that weren’t in writing, but I don’t want to misstate/misquote. You get the gyst.

Oh, and slavely, don’t get excited if the people appear to think that you are making sense…I know sarcasm might be a tough concept for you, but these people are all gleefully making fun of your ignorance. Promise.

KathleenB

I LOL’d. And thus joined in the mockery.

KathleenB

The only references I can find to all-caps having something to do with a contract’s validity also contained links to pages telling me that fringe on a flag is evil (who knew) and that knighthood is also evil because you swear an oath to your sovereign (which is kinda the point…). Somehow, I’m gonna have to go with the people who actually know and practice law.

Sharculese

@rachel- i posted it on facebook, got two responses:

Suri- super conservative business law student, but really feminist and aggressively pro-choice said “What the hell are you talking about? Please tell me that you don’t believe this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFXdCH–Gjo&feature=player_embedded

Paul- weird internet ip theory dude said “BUT THUR GAWNNA TAKE MUH GOOOOOOOOLD!”

Lars- not a lawyer but hella funny, wrote ” I wish they were just a bit more coy about it. Like, hey LARS, how’ve you been? How’s your mom and ’em? Remember all that money?”

Spearhafoc

You can tell the same lie a million times Goebbels, yet it’s still a lie.

So the equation is:

1,000,000 x Goebbels = 1 lie

What’s a Goebbels? Is it like a variable (x)? Is it some number I’m not familiar with (possibly related to the googol)? Please tell me.

Sharculese

fringe on a flag is evil

admiralty court conspiracies! thats like my favorite sovereign citizen theory

admiralty court conspiracies! thats like my favorite sovereign citizen theory

I read the whole thing and am still confused. Perhaps I need a Paranoid Nutbar to English translator?

Sharculese

the basic idea is that only a ship is supposed to put gold fringe on a flag (not true) so if you see gold fringe on the flag in a courtroom that means its an admiralty court and only maritime law applies. once you step into the dock your ‘boarding’ the judges ship and he can pretty much do what he wants to you.

P-A:N (c) is a huge fan of this theory.

KathleenB

Sharculese: That… still makes no sense. But my knowledge of the law is pretty basic, so…

KathleenB

Aren’t the Sovereign Citizens the ones who think that punctuating your name makes you somehow immune to actual laws?

Holly Pervocracy

Check what I found for sale to just anybody!

…Does this mean I can make my bedroom into an Admiralty Court?

Sharculese

yeah… it doesnt actually um… make sense… mostly because none of it true…

KathleenB

Sharculese: Glad I’m not the only one, then!

Sharculese

@kathleenB- its a whole host of related theories that differ from country to country. its mostly an anglophone thing because a huge component is that governments have abandoned the common law basis of anglo jurisprudence. in the us it mostly revolves around the 14th amendment illegitimately expanding the scope of federal power and turning citizens into ’employees’ of the federal government.

symbolism is really important to these people, so they think if you spell your name a different way,you lose your connection with the ‘corporate strawman’ the government uses to own you. thats also where the all caps thing comes in, the all caps name represents your corporate straw man name and if you reject it than youre rejecting government ownership of you.