Categories
disgusting women evil women man boobz fun time videos men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men racism reactionary bullshit vaginas

Man Boobz Video 6: Are North American white women a bunch of whiney-vagineys?

Well, Man Boobz Super Fun Time Video Party is back, and you may notice a few changes. First, the bad news: Tiny Bunny and Small Dog are on hiatus. The Good News: I’ve moved on from Xtranormal to a real animation program, Muvizu, and am now using actual human beings for the voices.

This episode takes us to scenic Los Angeles to meet a fellow calling himself John, who offers some reflections on North American white women. He’s not fond of them. Apparently he’s much more fond of African and Latin American women. It’s not clear if any women of any race are fond of him and, if so, why on earth that would be. I found John’s little monologue on the blog Boycott American Women.

Playing the of John from Los Angeles, or at least his voice, is Jack Rose. Big, big thanks to Jack for an excellent job, and on very short notice.

 

 

Here’s the somewhat edited version of John’s monologue I used in the video:

Many of the stupidest women i have ever met were white females from North America. Truth is, white north american females are really like the old Ford clunkers our grand-parents used to buy: they are unreliable, expensive, rather grotesque, and dangerously unpredictable.

White women are truly pigs. Can we expedite the caliphate so that they get the come-uppance they richly deserve? …

Ask any man who was stupid enough to marry one of these pigs and you’ll see exactly where I’m coming from. they have emotional problems, are deviants, amoral and just flat-out nasty; plus, they really are overweight, smelly and ill-mannered.

Only losers marry white females.  The tragedy for american women is that they’ve bitched their way right out of the marketplace. Men want something better and the rest of the world offers that. bye, bye, whiney-vagineys; the jig is up and men are looking elsewhere.

More Man Boobz videos are on the way.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

213 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Vanessa Emma Goldman
Vanessa Emma Goldman
9 years ago

oh noez! Teh stoopid sexist loser boys are LOOKING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!! i feel really sorry for Elsewhere.

blitzgal
9 years ago

So you’re not fired, you quit? Okay, bye!

Rutee Katreya
9 years ago

Good luck with the misogyny, John. You’re going to need it, more places are moving towards gender equality. Fuckers like you should stay lonely.

blitzgal
9 years ago

Okay, I admit I had to look up caliphate. It’s a Muslim leader who rules using Sharia law. That’s right, this jackass wants Sharia law in America to punish white women. Klassy.

Roving Thundercloud
Roving Thundercloud
9 years ago

Long-time lurker, but the phrase “whiney-vagineys” dragged me out of the woodwork. Kiss your mother with that mouth, dude?

I may have to get a band together just so we can name ourselves that–only spelled correctly, of course.

Yoon
Yoon
9 years ago

“Many of the stupidest women i have ever met were white females from North America.”

Wait wait wait.

This guy has actually met women?

hellkell
hellkell
9 years ago

I heard “whiney-vagineys” in the voice of Borat.

Johnny_B
Johnny_B
9 years ago

He’s wrong about one thing. If we’re gonna talk about arrogant, self-entitled, loud, ignorant, vulgar, bitchy women who “embrace girl power” by essentially acting like douchebag men, you’ve got to also include Canada and Britain. 😉

Magical Laura (@_magical_laura)

Oh man, I thought I’d gotten out of being called a whiney vaginey :'( Curse you Johnny B!

Bee
Bee
9 years ago

Awesome video, David. I miss the tiny bunny and dog of some sort, but not the xtranormal voices. Well done, Jack Rose.

I’m also kind of digging the absolute nature of John from LA’s claims. Not just some American women are smelly and overweight and, um, amoral. Not most of them. ALL OF THEM ARE. Yup! Every single last one of us are all of those things. Is a little nuance too much to ask from misogynists?

I think I want a whiney vaginey t-shirt. I will pick one up at your concert, Roving Thundercloud.

blitzgal
9 years ago

He did include Canada. You don’t even read the people you’re so busy agreeing with, do you?

Bee
Bee
9 years ago

Oh no! Even the good women of Mexico are whiney vagineys. Que lastima.

Holly Pervocracy
9 years ago

I don’t think he’s in much of a position to accuse other people of being whiney vagineys.

I wonder; does this guy not leave the house and thus not know that North American white women have all sorts of personalities and lots of guys are happily dating them, or does he have special Bitterness Filter Goggles on that let him interpret all their actions as evil and all their partners as miserable captives?

“She smiled and told me to have a nice day! Manipulative woman trying to trick me into thinking she wasn’t evil.”
“He looked into his girlfriend’s eyes and kissed her! Poor fool being forced to appease her through these submissive, supplicative gestures.”

Anthony Zarat
9 years ago

This is what I found on the FEMINIST site “Boycott American Women”:

* American women are manly
* American women are so fat
* Andrew says American women are basically useless
* Brian says American women are spoiled
* An American Woman admits most American women are stupid
* Frank says American women have nasty attitudes
* Canada male thinks American women are whores
* Matthew says American women are sluts
* Kenneth says American women don’t make good wives

It defies comprehension that a site called “Boycott American Women” can miss the bullseye so often. Here is why every American man should boycott every American woman:

* American laws, courts, and government practices give American women unlimited power over the property, income, freedom, children, and lives of any American man who is stupid enough to interact with an American woman.

It does not matter if American women are, or are not, (attach long list of “nice guy” grievances here).

The point is, any American woman who wants to behave in an abusive, violent, or predatory fashion has the FULL SUPPORT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THE COURTS.

Consequently, it is the right and duty of every American man to avoid any contact, relationship, or legal ties with an American woman.

It is so simple, and yet the blue pill FEMINIST fools at “boycott American women” can’t see this. They seem to believe that the “answer” is to shame every woman into behaving the way that the “nice guy” loser’s club wants them to. This makes them FEMINISTS.

The MRM:
>>> Men should be responsible for the choices that men make.
>>> Women should be responsible for the choices that women make.

Feminism:
>>> Men and women should both be responsible for the choices that women make.

Every breath out of the “nice guy” loser’s mouth confirms the fact that they are FEMINISTS. They think men should be responsible for the choices that women make, so they think that women need to make “better” choices.

Here is what an MRA thinks: Women should make whatever choices they want, AND MEN SHOULD NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THOSE CHOICES.

So, I agree completely. I loath the FEMINISTS at “boycott American women”.

shesaidwut
shesaidwut
9 years ago

I know it’s a small thing to pick at, but their inaccurate metaphors always bug the crap out of me. Older cars were on the whole far better made and far more reliable than anything today, thanks to the emergence of planned obsolescense.

Wow, Anthony, what planet are you from, exactly?

Magical Laura (@_magical_laura)

“They seem to believe that the “answer” is to shame every woman into behaving the way that the “nice guy” loser’s club wants them to. This makes them FEMINISTS.”

Antz…what are you smoking? o_O

shaenon
9 years ago

He’s wrong about one thing. If we’re gonna talk about arrogant, self-entitled, loud, ignorant, vulgar, bitchy women who “embrace girl power” by essentially acting like douchebag men, you’ve got to also include Canada and Britain.

You leave the Spice Girls alone.

Katniss
Katniss
9 years ago

This just lends further proof to the fact that almost any time someone uses the word “females” to refer to women (especially when they talk about “men and females” or “a man and a female”) will turn out to be a gigantic neckbeard.

hellkell
hellkell
9 years ago

AntZ, go tell it over there, then.

Anthony Zarat
9 years ago

Feminism:
>>> Men and women should both be responsible for the choices that women make.

Some examples of recent issues that NOW feminists have self identified with:
* Violence against WOMEN act (men need to protect women)
* Social Security (men need to pay for women’s retirement)
* Medicare/Medicaid (men need to pay for women’s health care)

Conclusion: People who complain about the choices that women make are implying that men should be responsible for the choices that women make. They are, in other words, FEMINISTS.

shesaidwut
shesaidwut
9 years ago

Never mind, I figured it out. Planet Nowhere-Near-In-Touch-With-Reality. Got it.

Amused
Amused
9 years ago

Don’t get ahead of yourself, AntZ. You don’t pay my Social Security and Medicare — I pay YOUR Social Security and Medicare, more likely than not.

And courts supposedly giving women whatever women want, granting every application and so forth? Jesus, AntZ, where were you when I got divorced? Because if memory serves, my ex-husband took everything we had, cleaned out the bank accounts and left me in debt for HIS personal expenses. Also, he didn’t get a wedgie — which I would, like, totally order the court to do to him if I were as fully in control of the system as you claim I am.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy
9 years ago

“they have emotional problems, are deviants, amoral and just flat-out nasty; plus, they really are overweight, smelly and ill-mannered.”

Hey, who is he calling ill-mannered?!

Amused
Amused
9 years ago

Smelly, he says? Well, I know someone who hasn’t been to a crowded Italian piazza on a hot summer day.

katz
9 years ago

Expedite the caliphate! Expedite the caliphate! Expedite the caliphate!

That was fun.

Amnesia
Amnesia
9 years ago

They are, in other words, FEMINISTS.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Anthony Zarat
9 years ago

“Don’t get ahead of yourself, AntZ. You don’t pay my Social Security and Medicare — I pay YOUR Social Security and Medicare, more likely than not.”

Men, collectively, pay FAR MORE into the Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid systems than they receive in benefits.

Women, collectively, pay FAR LESS into the Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid systems than they receive in benefits.

If you are an exception to this general rule, congratulations. There are very few like you.

In case you thought this was “just coincidence, because women live longer, and because women have more health care expenses”, explain this:

Men (on average) have higher costs for car insurance and life insurance. How come there is no talk of socializing car insurance and life insurance? Why not have an automatic pay-check tax for these costs?

Answer: because it is no coincidence. Feminists have been fighting for “socializing” every cost that impacts women more than men — but would cry bloody murder if anyone talked about socializing costs that impact men more than women.

IN OTHER WORDS:

Feminism:
>>> Men and women should both be responsible for the choices that women make.

Which is what I said in the beginning.
Which is also what the “boycott American women” losers believe.

YOU, AS FEMINISTS, HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH THE “BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMAN” PEOPLE THAN I DO, AS AN MRA.

Truth can be an eye opening thing, eh?

katz
9 years ago

Literally, there is nothing in AntZ’s words to address. When you say “people who think women suck are FEMINISTS” there’s literally nothing you can argue with because you can’t possibly rephrase or break down the statement in any way that’s simpler or more obviously untrue.

BTW, AntZ, whatever NWO may say, putting it in capital letters doesn’t contractually obligate it to be true.

Amused
Amused
9 years ago

AntZ: But what about the wedgie for my ex? Can I really go to court and have a judge issue an order for my ex to undergo a wedgie? Because I control the courts?

Amused
Amused
9 years ago

Also, AntZ: you are conflating two completely different kinds of insurance. You might as well say that since there is Medicare for old people, why the hell isn’t housing socialized? Especially since women use it so much more?

Anthony Zarat
9 years ago

” … why the hell isn’t housing socialized? Especially since women use it so much more? …”

It IS:

Men are 92% of the UNSHELTERED homeless.
Men are 68% of the SHELTERED homeless.
[From PIT survey conducted in January … probably much worse in July]

The difference between these two numbers is because housing IS socialized. A “homeless” man lives on the streets. A “homeless” woman lives in socialized housing.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp
9 years ago

Ooh ooh ooh! I can define words however I want too! Let’s see… Ah.

femINISTs think that women should be able to do whatever they want, as long as the government isn’t being unfair in supporting their actions. Allowing women free choice over their actions makes you a femINIST!

“Here is what an MRA thinks: Women should make whatever choices they want, AND MEN SHOULD NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THOSE CHOICES.”

I see… Well then. MRAs ARE femINISTs! Antz is a femINIST!

side note: Social Security and Medicare? Completely gender agnostic. Men are paying for women as much as they are paying for other men, and women are paying for both genders. VOWA is a specific law designed to combat a particular problem, namely spousal abuse, just like hate crime legislation, DV, etc. Law is complicated, and pointing to one law that has gendered terms and saying “AHA!” is about as silly as pointing towards drunk driving laws and saying “See? The entire government is against drinking!”

another side note: Antz, I second a question aimed at you. What the hell are you smoking?

katz
9 years ago

Truth can be an eye opening thing, eh?

You are utterly unqualified to make that statement.

Amused
Amused
9 years ago

AntZ: Tax laws are gender neutral. If men general pay more for social services, it is because they generally earn more. Which is funny, because MRA’s like to say how the wage gap is a myth. Seriously, woman-haters, choose: between the claim that men and women are paid equally and the claim that men pay more in taxes, one of these claims has to go. You can’t have both.

And your comment on socialized comment is completely incoherent.

Pecunium
9 years ago

AntZ: All the feminists I’ve been intimate with sucked. I kind of liked it.

Oh… you weren’t talking about sex? Never mind.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp
9 years ago

Interestingly, this pamphlet defines homelessness in such a way that people living with family (like parents) are not considered homeless. The same survey states that “single men comprised 51% of the homeless population and single women comprised 17%” in a study done in 2005.

A couple questions follow:
* Do women tend to live with family if they can’t hold housing of their own?
* What percentage of women that would be homeless have kids?
* Does having kids play a role in the type of aid you can receive?

My guess is that those last two would account for a lot of the discrepancy.

[/trying to expose a kernel of a point that the troll brings up]

shesaidwut
shesaidwut
9 years ago

Raise your hand if you don’t trust statistics without citations.

NF4ever
NF4ever
9 years ago

“Men (on average) have higher costs for car insurance and life insurance.”

There’s a reason for that. Their behavior is far riskier.

Pecunium
9 years ago

[raises hand]

kirbywarp
kirbywarp
9 years ago

@Antz:

“Men are 92% of the UNSHELTERED homeless.
Men are 68% of the SHELTERED homeless.”

O__O

Erm… So women are 8% of the unsheltered homeless, and 32% of the sheltered… That’s not exactly overwhelming…

Furthermore it completely ignores any possible confounds, such as children involved, whether the men and women are part of families, how many of the men are veterans (my guess is veterans are usually male) and suffering from PTSD, mental status… In other words, it ignores pretty much everything to get a single figure that you didn’t bother to link to.

Just because figures between the genders are unequal doesn’t mean that it’s necessarily a result of bias. I think something like 35% of the homeless population is white, while 1% is asian. Does that mean asian people are veritable gods among mortals in the US? No. The numbers alone don’t show bias, you need to point out the mechanism as well, then provide evidence for that mechanism. Otherwise its taking what could be an actual problem and describing it as conspiracy nonsense.

katz
9 years ago

AntZ, has it ever occurred to you that you might be wrong? Ever? About anything?

Holly Pervocracy
9 years ago

This is the most bizarre argument I’ve yet heard against feminism.

“Feminists actually agree with the ‘Boycott American Women’ dude (what?!) so that’s why I hate feminists and why I’m boycotting American women.”

There’s like eight things in there I can’t possibly understand.

And one that I can: go ahead and boycott us. Have fun with that. We won’t miss ya. We weren’t actually retailers to begin with.

Amnesia
Amnesia
9 years ago

99.9% of AntZs hate elephants.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp
9 years ago

@Holly:

It might help to know that he agrees that American Women should be boycotted, but the dude in question is actually a feminist and doing it the wrong way. Good luck with the other 7 things. 😛

Captain Bathrobe
9 years ago

Services like Medicaid and TANF (Temporary Aid to Needy Families) are typically given disproportionately to families with children. Poor families with children tend to be led by…wait for it…women! In my experience, this is overwhelmingly due to the father being voluntarily absent–i.e., running off and not paying child support. In other cases it’s due to there being active domestic violence, which often involves stalking or other forms of harassment. In still other cases, it’s because the father is in prison or is actively using drugs.

Admittedly, this all anecdata, but I’ve worked with a fair number of low income families over the past 10 years, and this pattern repeats again and again. I can count on one hand the number of cases where a father has wanted to see his kids but was totally prevented from doing so. I’ve seen more than few fathers receive visitation even when engaged in actively stalking and harassing their ex-spouses.

So, yeah, MRAland is not the world I inhabit.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp
9 years ago

@Captain Bathrobe:

Yeah, but you’re a feminist. You’re actual going out and doing shit biases your opinion. MRAs don’t actively help men, and thus may remain unbiased on made-up statistics and repeated assertions. Anec-data doesn’t count ever, unless you are relaying other people’s anecdata, and they are MRAs.

ozymandias42
9 years ago

Yes, it is unfair that men have to pay more for insurance and live less long. That’s why we should discourage men from associating masculinity with risky behaviors and lack of concern for one’s health. What’s the only major social movement trying to do that? Oh yeah. FEMINISM.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan
9 years ago

You leave the Spice Girls alone.

I’ll TELL YA what I want, what I really really want!

So TELL ME what ya want, what ya really really want!

I want ah I want ah I wanna use the apparatus of the state to oppress menz! Aah~!

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
9 years ago

Insurance, how does it work?!

Captain Bathrobe
9 years ago

@kirby:

Yeah, and most of the money for my work comes from Big Daddy Government, so you know it’s all tainted. Maybe I should study juice machine repair, instead.

1 2 3 5