antifeminism creepy evil women homophobia idiocy men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA rape rapey sluts

For the love of God, ladies, take off those pants!

It's sinful when dogs wear them, too.

We’re taking a brief trip outside the manosphere today to take a look at a little posting I found on Jesus-is-savior.com – which, as far as I can tell, is not a joke site — on the evils of women wearing pants.

No need to dilly dally around with jokes; let’s just get right into it:

One of the most controversial subjects in America’s churches today is pants on women; but there is NO controversy if you believe the Bible.  1st Timothy 2:9 clearly instructs women to dress MODESTLY, i.e., of good behavior.  A woman’s clothing says MUCH about her character.  I guarantee you that women who approve of abortion (i.e., murder) also see no problem with women wearing pants.

Except, one presumes, while they are getting these abortions.

At this point the author, one David J. Stewart, quotes disapprovingly from a song by rapper Chingy, also on the subject of pants, specifically jeans. I won’t bother to quote all of the lyrics; you can get the gist of Chingy’s thesis from this brief excerpt:

Damn Girl

How’d you get all that in

Dem Jeans

Dem Jeans

Here’s the video, if you wish to double-check this transcription.

Stewart continues:

Only a rebellious woman, who deliberately disobeys the Word of God, would wear pants. …   Pants on women are adulterous in nature, and cause men to lust and sin.  Jesus made this clear in Matthew 5:28, “But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”  Women who wear pants deliberately cause men to lust, and commit the sin of adultery.  …

The average person today scoffs at the idea that Rock-n-Roll, Satanism, and immoral sex go hand-in-hand, but they certainly do.  When Rock-n-Roll came to America, so did pants on women become mainstream.  Naturally, feminism, witchcraft, abortion, and homosexuality came as well.  Rock-n-Roll is straight from the pits of Hell.  ALL rock-n-roll women wear pants.

Ah, but it turns out we haven’t really wandered too far from the manosphere after all – and not just because of the mention of feminism. No, what strikes me about Stewart’s argument – aside from the fact that it is completely batshit – is that it is not really very different than the arguments advanced by the critics of the Slutwalks: that the “immodest” dress of women causes men to “lust and sin.”

One of the most common complaints I’ve seen in the writings of the antifeminist slutwalk critics is that women want to “do what they want to, and dress how they want to, without facing any consequences,” as if women who dress in ways these men find arousing have in fact committed some sort of sin that requires punishment from, if not God himself, then from the rapists of the world.

The slutwalk critics invariably insist they’re simply passing along useful advice to women – don’t dress slutty or you’ll get raped – but the talk of “consequences” (and the choice of that word) shows pretty clearly that the real impetus behind the strangely vehement attacks on the slutwalks is the desire to punish women for dressing, and more importantly, doing “what they want.”

Say what you will about the folks behind Jesus-is-Savior.com, but at least their position on the evils of pants is consistent with their overall fundamentalist ideology. The slutwalk critics don’t really have an excuse.

EDITED TO ADD: And, conveniently enough, here’s some douchebag on Reddit making this exact slut-shaming “argument.” Pro-tip: I don’t think “responsibility” means quite what you think it means, dude.

Ah, Reddit, always reliable.

Thanls, ShitRedditSAys, for pointing me to this. And to MFingPterodactyl for the sensible response.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Don’t worry, Spear; I couldn’t do it. Even I find Meller to be a repulsive toad and shudder at the very notion that there is anything in my closet of which he would approve… I couldn’t torch my dresses. I love them so.

Besides, hurricane’s a comin’. I couldn’t get fire started outside with a blow torch and a can of lighter fluid, it’s so humid.

The fabulous, Marlene Deitrich: http://theblack-nouveau.com/2009/07/09/marlene-deitrich/

David K. Meller

P- I already defined “behave themselves” quite a few times, above and elsewhere, in terms where the meaning can be apprehended by anybody who knows how to read and write standard English, and is of more or less sound mind!

I even, in at least one Post above, Next to last paragraph, cited by [Voip @ 26August 2011@7:26pm] “invited’ nonwhites as well as Whites to join in the preservation of and perhaps the enhancement of European–especially Anglo Saxon and American civilization. It would even include Jazz, Blues, “Soul food”,Basketball, and Rhythm and Blues–with my blessings!

It would NOT incude: arson, crime, rape, crime, mayhem, crime, driveby shootings, crime, vandalism, crime, armed robbery, crime, looting, crime, and so on…

Learn to read, and then get back to me!

Any questions?

VoiP

You forgot to mention that the alleged “neonazis” of stormfront.org took my criticisms of Hitler more intelligently and patiently than anyone on manboobz.com took my criticism of feminism.

I’m going to just leave this here. This is my new favorite sentence. I want it lasered into the moon.

I mean, I kind of feel like criticizing the idea that women have the autonomy to wear pants if they’d like and criticizing the KKK and Hitler for maybe being a little bit over the top are so different as to not be comparable in any way, but what do I know? I’m an affront to god. (Because of pants.)

Alas, Bee, the reason DKM’s mad at Hitler is not because DKM’s a moderate racist, but because he wasn’t white enough. BEHOLD

There is a natural reluctance to show approval or admiration for any politician and a German politician voted into office during troubled times should be no exception. One interesting point is that World War II, brought about primarily through the Hitler-Stalin pacts in Aug 1939, was, like its predecessor, WWI, an autogenocidal war among WHITE NATIONS!! Slavs, Nordics, Magyars, Frenchmen, (Both Gallic and Frankish) and Anglo-Saxon and Anglo-Celtic people were White Christians!! The fact that there were jewish elements (of varying degrees of influence) doesn’t change the fact that countless millions of European Whites were maimed or killed to fulfill Hitler’s vision for Germany.

The viciousness and barbarism characteristic of any war was intensified by Hitler and his National Socialism ideology. This war and its aftermath unavoidably created a self-defeating reaction among decent Whites of all nationalities against ANY racial conciousness on our part.

Nobinayamu,

Feel the love! Those dresses are lovely! Enjoy them!

Focus on what they represent, the beauty, the femininity, the allure, and the grace…

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

VoiP

Africans, wherever they are, the USA, the UK, France, Canada, or even in the Carribean or the African landmass itself, have consistantly shown a MUCH higher rate of violent crime–both against their fellows, and against nonBlacks–than Whites or Pacific rim Asians–to name two examples.

Do you have a citation for that? Make sure you source it properly, though; if the website’s in Comic Sans, it probably doesn’t publish peer-reviewed stuff.

Sharculese

well shit dkm. im really glad youre okay with jazz existing. i hear jazz was really worried about that.

Sharculese

good news jazz. youve got the permission of creepy internet racist. i know that was a huge issue for you. lets uncork some fucking champagne.

Poor dresses. They deserve better than a neo-Nazi jacking off to them.

S-and Voip

And your point is???

Sharculese

basketball is safe from dkms ludicrous internet pogrom! congratulations, sport invented by white people!

VoiP

I called for White people to work against the NWO and the banking/diplomatic/media criminal oligarchies whose plan is the universal enslavement, if not destruction of all of us.Zionist Jews… the Ford Foundation, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Royal Institute for International Affairs, Rockefeller Brothers fund, Bilderbergers

Oh my. Please, tell us more.

So some noisy hack above (I forget who) is getting a Ph.D in Modern European history. All that means is that the media/academic apparat of the NWO… are paying for, and getting one more tame, brainwashed, bought-and-paid-for shill in some university or media outlet tomorrow to continue to bamboozle the sheeple. It says nothing about David Irving’s qualifications as a historian, and at this late date, given the kind of “graduate education” we have, says nothing about yours! I would take Dr. Irving’s word over yours any day, precisely because he faced PRISON for his research. Have you, comrade candidate Ph.D?

That would be me. I’m specializing in National Socialism, as pure coincidence would have it. As a matter of fact, I used to grade papers for [name readacted] Lovely man. Anyway, what are the odds? It’s like I walk into a party and someone else is wearing the same dress, only not, because I’m dedicating my life against everything you stand for.

Anyways, unfortunately for you, the standard of evidence that Irving had to meet is not “Did he go to prison for this stuff,” but “Is he correct.” Methheads go to prison, after all, and nobody’s allocating federal funding to fix the epidemic of bugs in their arms. Because—and I recognise you may be new to this—the way people determine correctness is not by asking themselves, “Will this make all my baser impulses feel oh so warm and fuzzy if it were true,” but by comparing what people say to evidence. And in addition to being weird and antisocial even before the Lipstadt trial (but certainly in bringing that trial), his statements are provably false.

Erratum: as he never received a doctorate, Irving’s title is “Mister.”

S-and Voip

And your point is???

That you suck, mostly. Sharculese, is that it?

Sharculese

my point involved him being creepy and delusional.

and the thing where i want to know whether ‘long night of lies’ was a botched pun.

and id still like to know whether sending me to a camp would be reckless antisemitism or acceptable antisemitism

and he sucks, mostly

Captain Bathrobe

And don’t get him started on those goldarned kids who need to stop listening to that there “rap” music, pull up their pants, and get the heck off his lawn.

Seriously, it’s like Grandpa Simpson read Mein Kampf.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

“Don’t burn them. Treat yourself to some more. Embrace your “inner lady”. Show some leadership for a change, especially for your sister females. More–and Prettier–dresses, skirts, and gowns!!”

You do realize that I earned the money to purchase those garments from working at my high powered career with my over-educated, feminist brain, right? Your approval disgusts me but if it is the price to pay for being exceptionally well dressed then I’ll just have take the “L”. You can’t win all the time.

If you’re interested in adorning your Real Doll, may I suggest that you take its measurements and scour the Vintage section on ebay. Bid carefully; authentic vintage is pricey. Still, it’s your best bet as I doubt the vintage and consignment shops would look favorably upon your bringing in your hunk of a silicone and synthetic hair. And the fittings would be a nightmare.

“PS–I know that you don’t really mean it when you call me a “repulsive toad”. It is just those hormones talking, isn’t it? DKM”

Actually, “repulsive toad” was me being generous. Not a mistake I intend to make again. And, yup, you busted me you Wile E. Coyote, you. I’m a fertile woman. I ovulate and everything. You are really obsessed with the menstrual cycles of every poster who happens to be a woman, aren’t you?

Since you’re so interested, I’m about two weeks away but I’d be happy to send you a used tampon or two for a nominal fee. You know, help you add a little verisimilitude to your lonely, little hovel. You could pretend an actual woman willingly set foot over your threshold.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

As if we don’t have enough problems with our culture being co-opted and gentrified, Meller wants to have a party where a bunch of storm-fronters try their hands at jazz and making cha-cha. Stick to Lawrence Welk, jello-molds, and ham salad, Meller.

Coltrane and fried okra never did anything to you.

VoiP

You know, I used to lurk on websites devoted to RealDolls and similar dolls (RealDolls aren’t the only kind, or even the best-made, just the most famous). Most of the people there were really nice (for instance, I witnessed some of them try to help a young woman whose abusive boyfriend broke her collectible cosplay doll). It’s weird, but hardly Internet Nazis.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

I’m sure there’s room for overlap.

I’m not trying to bash the nice people who have sex dolls. And, if I’m being really fair, I doubt Meller can afford one.

And it is nice to hear about helpfulness within any online community. That sounded snarky, but it was meant sincerely.

I have bouts of insomnia.

VoiP

He probably couldn’t. (This link is work safe)

VoiP

I have bouts of insomnia.

I wake up at two in the afternoon and go to bed at sunrise, as I am a grad student in the summertime.

VoiP

Voip, I have a friend who loves to read and reread the transcripts to the Lipstadt trial, or at least those involving Irving, because he is such a pompous twit, and because he is so regularly and so thoroughly PWND…

Hee! He pwned himself, actually–he sued Lipstadt after all, not vice versa. He found a hole and just couldn’t stop digging, a lot like our mutual friend here.

Anyway, for those of you playing at home, the reason I’m on record above as having worked for Professor Redacted is that he’s actually kind of famous, and I don’t want Internet Nazis finding out where I go to school. Cheers!

Rutee Katreya

I’m sure Johnny B will be along any minute now to tell us that VEXATION AND UGLINESS’ racism and sexism are just peachy keen and why can’t we tolerate dissenters anyway?

David the Lesser: Unlike Nobinayamu, I feel 0 shame at your approval of my dresses, because I look as fantastic in them as I do in my pants, but go fuck yourself just the same. And I’m not on my period, you sexist asshat; I don’t tolerate racism, sexism, heterosexism, classism, cissexism, you name it. And you’ve exhibited the bulk of the -isms cheerfully. You are a waste of the energy your mother and father put into raising you. You are a truly shitty person, who deserves their miserable, lonely existence along with the rest of the Stormfronters, the Spearheaders, and every other little White Nationalist and Christian Nationalist. I just wish I could think of a punishment that suited you better than being yourself, since other people have to listen to you. You’ll remain powerless, lonely, and ignorant; Can’t say I draw any pleasure from that consolation prize of you speaking, but it’s good to know just the same.

David Futrelle: I’m amazed at your resilience, I think, for trolls. NWOSlave is probably sick or something, so that seems easy enough to handle, but the rest, so happily tolerated? Amazing.

Amnesia
Amnesia

DKM, skirts and dresses are great. You should try them sometime.
It really saddens me that due to our society’s limiting gender roles, many men will never know the joy of wearing a flowing skirt.

Pecunium

Amnesia: The interesting thing is how many cultures have men wearing skirtlike garments. I like them, actually. They allow for a greater freedom of movement.

Pecunium

VoiP: The best part of the Irving Trial is that he shopped for the friendliest venue a plaintiff can have for Libel, and lost. If one can’t win a libel case in England, then one can’t win it anywhere*.

*this of course excludes the newsletters, fanzines, blogs; and their comment sections, of fellow-travelling nutters.

Pecunium

Meller: So behave themselves means do things that DKM approves of.

So… just like women, if they please you, you love them and they can stay. If they don’t, wipe ’em out.

But I do have a question… why are Whites, and men, (as a class) exempted from the collective blame you heap on everyone else.

I think it’s because you are a sexist and a racist. But that’s because you write it all down, and I know how read for content.

VoiP

My favorite part of the Irving trial is that the existence of the Holocaust (or, rather, that a sufficiently-educated observer has grounds to believe that it occurred) is now part of British legal precedent. I don’t think any other event can claim that status.

Pecunium

That’s is true. I was terribly happy, for all kinds of reasons, when Irving got himself so thoroughly slammed by the court it was a day of great rejoicing.

Pam
Pam

Do pants-wearers have masculinity or dominance issues, as in “who ‘wears the pants’ in the household”? Are they looking for one more way to assert themselves in an unwelcome and unfeminine way, such as “no f%&^#@g MAN will tell ME what I can wear”?

No, but it seems that men who have such a deep-seated aversion to female “pants-wearers” as you do are the ones with the masculinity or dominance issues that you project upon women who choose to wear pants. Perhaps female “pants-wearers” are, for instance, simply choosing garb that is more practical for whatever it is that they are doing.

Men have the same objections, with even greater reason, in OUR objections to women “wearing the pants”

You, and men like yourself, are the ones equating pants/slacks with masculinity while also equating male/masculine with righteous, God-given dominance over all, including women; so rather than viewing pants/slacks as just another article of clothing, you view them as a statement and see it as an affront to the righteousness of male dominance when women choose to wear them. That is the greater reason for YOUR objections to women wearing pants, or “wearing THE pants” as that is how YOU see it.

hellkell
hellkell

Nobinayamu, drinks are on me if you’re ever in TX. You rock, lady.

Spearhafoc

Mary Tyler Moore.

Pam
Pam

@Pecunium,

Thank you for the book recommendation. I have read some excerpts and reviews of Paul Among the People, and am looking into acquiring a copy. If you have any other recommendations regarding similar subject matter, I’d appreciate hearing them.

Spearhafoc

Feel the love! Those dresses are lovely! Enjoy them!

Marilyn Monroe.

Spearhafoc

S-and Voip

And your point is???

Lauren Bacall.

David K. Meller

I am going to deal with the above posts one at a time, and try to give the authors the attention which I think they deserve…

Voip-and Sherculese: Comrades: You both Suck too!! There! Happy Now! Go back to your sandbox.

Nobinayamu: I am certainly NOT “obsessed” with women’s curses! In fact, I find the subject rather disgusting. I cite them here because your posts are so venomous, and filled with hostility that, because I understand that women’s troubles often induce emotional instability, rage, and sometimes even hatred, I naturally assume that there may be a condition of PMS, pregnancy, menopause, or something else playing havoc with their hormones.

Kindly dispose of your disagreeable woman’s products in a hygienic manner, PLEASE!

Maybe I am not a ‘repulsive toad” at all. Maybe I am a handsome prince, who was turned into a repulsive toad by a feminist witch who was jealous of an affair that I had a long time ago with one of her friends. She turned me into a repulsive toad so that the affair would end, and now I await a beautiful woman to kiss me and break the spell.

Rutee K- See above with Nobinayamu. You might not have a woman’s problem! You are, however, severely disturbed! Come back when you are feeling better, possibly by being treated with some medication, or (if called for) some kind of demonic possession exorcism. You are clearly Non Compos Mentis (not of sound mind ) as of now, when you wrote your post, even for a woman! Like N. Lose the venom! Hostility and hatred has a way of working its way back very unpleasantly.

Et al… various posts citing various women who were glamarous and stunning even when wearing slacks–Greta Garbo, Marilyn Monroe, Kathrine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Lauren Bacall, were some of the most stunning women of the XXth century.Of course, THEY would look great in slacks, especially since usually the other issues which I cited never materialized in the films they starred in and the focus was on the girl–and the story line–NOT dominance issues which ruin things for women, and everyone else! Just because some of the most beautiful women in history can get away with wearing slacks doesn’t mean the average woman–still less the average feminist–can. She usually ends up looking like one of the men her mother warned her against when she was a teenager,

P- I certainly never exempted “White people” from standards I apply to nonwhites. On the contrary, I think on all of my posts, I am MORE critical, and by large amounts, to white people than I am to nonwhites. Feminism. for example, is an invention of Whites, for example, not nonwhites, although they seem to be the main victims of the resultant family breakdown, the displacement of men from education and employment, the spread of STDs coming about by the appalling female promiscuity encouraged by (White) over-educated feminists, the consequences to boys of all races and nationalities, but especially Blacks orphaned–for all practical purposes–by single women having children from different fathers, etc. Any glance of newspaper material for the past half-century or so will demonstrate the merest surface damages inflicted by that horrid sisterhood from hell–without mentioning the CAUSE, or even worse, blaming the MEN for their own dispossession and disenfranchisement, while calling for MORE woman’s empowerment! The disease being confused with the cure!

This is certainly NOT exempting White people for standards applied to nonwhites! Go to the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, or even Ms. Magazine et al. (renegade- WHITE journals all) if you wnat the REAL Culprits!! Where did the oringinal infection of the feminist plague come from? It was NOT Harlem or Compton, Detroit or Southside Chicago, it was NOT Fort Greene Projects or Hunt Point, NOT Bed-Stuy or South Jamaica! It was–and is–spread from Harvard and the Ford Foundation, Yale and Berkeley, Columbia and UNESCO, SIECUS, and Princeton and Vassar,,,Aim your artillery where it belongs!

One more case where my alleged “racism” falls as dead as a doornail!! You feminists, to say nothing of male-feminist renegade lapdogs, on the other hand, have an awful lot to answer for…

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

Spearhafoc

I didn’t post Audrey Hepburn!

This is me posting Audrey Hepburn.

Becky Escalator (@SaynaTheSpiffy)

Oh, that jesus-is-savior guy is one of the biggest misogynists I’ve ever seen. Do a search for him over at Fundies Say The Darndest Things. The guy’s a nut.

David K. Meller

As far as the movie “Hitlar” goes, I haven’t seen it, I have no intention of seeing it, but it seems to be about on your level, Voip! Enjoy!!

Totally fabricated, inconsistant–even on its own terms-and sloppily patched together ‘history’, economics, and politics seems to be YOUR specialty, not mine! However, don’t worry, sheeple will swallow anything, especially in the USSA. They have a lot in common with lemmings, if you think of it.

Have fun with your “graduate studies”. You, and your ‘famous professor’ certainly seem to have a lot of company, although I don’t know if that is good or bad.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

KathleenB
KathleenB

DKM: You are being an obtuse asshole. Would you please, please, PLEASE just GYO fucking W already?!

Captain Bathrobe

However, don’t worry, sheeple will swallow anything, especially in the USSA.

The United States Shooting Academy?

Holly Pervocracy

Why do these guys always find the concept of “learning things” particularly hilarious?

…actually, I think I know the answer to that one.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

“I also don’t know if even his antisemitism didn’t go too far and too recklessly”

antisemitism in moderation only guys

You know how it is; you kill just one Jew and then suddenly you’ve killed 6 million. Like eating Pringles. And then suddenly your pants don’t fit and you’re on trial for genocide.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Oh, DKM, you’re so fucking good at coming up with band names! The “male-feminist renegade lapdogs”? Classic.

I for one am thrilled to be a “renegade White” woman, cruelly failing to make white babies for years on end. DKM, my theoretical babies would have blue eyes and blonde hair! And straight noses and high foreheads! But they don’t exist and never will! Because I’m a renegade.

Kave
Kave

DKM

I think everyone here has seen your picture.

You are an aging balding overweight man between the age of 42-54. Not a handsome man never mind prince (have you claimed royalty now?) by anyones standards.

Ever the most extreme MRA’s have considered you to be nuts.

DKM You are not a founding father of the U.S. You do not make the rules. You are not your own kingdom.

I know however that you actually are living with schizophrenia. I know because I have a brother with your illness.

If your stomach acted in ways that other peoples stomach didn’t wouldn’t you take pause and perhaps see a doctor? Your brain is ill David and it can get help.

USSA:

United Socialist States of Amerika: A totalitarian police state that has degenerated into a disgusting third world slum out of the ruins of what was once the “United States of America”.

What the former USA–United States of America– is morphing into at the behest of a criminal oligarchy with global media/ political/financial influence. Feminism is just one, and not even the most important one, of the ways this oligarchy has of disrupting and corrupting our society, or what remains of it.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!