$MONEY$ alpha males antifeminism beta males evil women hypergamy men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny oppressed men vaginas

Maybe she’s just not that into you, because women are incapable of love

Maybe the MGTOWers just need a hug from this strange bald man with no pants. Or toes.

Sometimes the fellows on MGTOWforums.com get all philosophical on us. At the moment they are discussing a question of great import:  Are women incapable of love to the degree men love?

I suspect you can guess their unanimous answer – women are incapable of love — which is pretty much what you’d expect men who hate women to say about women and love. Some highlights:

Fairi5fair thinks women are monsters; he just can’t figure out which kind:

Women are just incapable of love period. The thrill of being able to use her pussy to get free shit is what women mistake for “love”. …

They are cold, grasping, selfish, and heartless parasites. They have no souls. They are all vampires. Undead zombies lurching from meal to meal.

Wait, so are they vampires or are they zombies? I think I can handle either one by itself, but if they are both at the same time we’re doomed!

Goldenfetus seems to be smoking something powerful:

Yes, they are less capable of love than men, or totally incapable.

One possibility I’ve considered is that in a natural … environment male ‘love’ (platonic) would be reserved only for other men, while women would be viewed as property or objects of reproduction whose value was derived from fertility and subservience without any basis in ‘love’ reciprocation. If so, I would identify feminism as the factor that misled men into extending this love, disastrously, to females – tricking them into believing that females have souls and are like males.

Loving a woman is like trying to pet a toilet, water a sandwich, or plow a parking lot and then wondering why you aren’t getting results. The defect (of understanding) lies with the man loving an object incompatible with love, rather than in the female whose nature precludes reciprocity.

Arctic thinks it’s all about the Benjamins:

Love to a woman is a man who is their servant 24/7 365 a day. …

The idea of love involving sacrifice to a female is as foreign as periods are to men. Why should she care about a relationship involving sacrifice on her part, when she is taught all her life to exploit men for her own uses? Sacrifice herself for a mere man? WHY? Why, when beta males are selling their souls to sniff her crotch? …

[I]ts safe to say the idea of women being in love begins and ends at the ATM of her committed male asset.

The Accomplice agrees:

Women do not seek love or companionship. Their main objective is to find a man of the highest status possible (Richest men, the toughest guys, most popular guy etc) who will protect them, provide for them and satisfy their selfish desires. … [T]he majority of women are too weak physically and mentally to do these things on their own, hence why they always chase after men …

A women’s idea of love is all hypergamy, nothing more.

Superion goes all Evo-Psych on us:

Women are incapapble of love is the great, horrible secret that society has tried to hide from men since the dawn of time.

Women are physically and mentally weaker than men.

In order to survive and pass on their genes they need the resources of the strongest and best providing male available.

To do this, women rely on beauty and guile to trick a male into being her slave.

Women do not love.

For men, love is a self-delusion.

We trick ourselves into wasting our resources on one particular female.

This makes no sense so we tell ourselves we’re in love to justify it.

Such an unromantic bunch! Maybe this will cheer them up.

Actually, screw them. Maybe it will cheer me up:

And if that didn’t do the trick, how about this?

qwert666
qwert666

@ hellkell

“Yes, because your GTOW ilk is so organized and special. I’m sure we’d feel the brain drain immediately. Only not.”

That’s right. Half the male work force leaves the country. Half the (male contingent of the) Army, gone. Half of the tax contributions, from the male half of the population, no longer available. Half of the male doctors, gone. Half of policemen, firemen, gone. Half of all fathers, gone. etc. etc.

Yes I’m sure that those people remaining would “muddle through”.

qwert666
qwert666

“One rouge misogynist.”

My bad. That is a rather amusing, I must admit.

Pecunium

qwert666: The entire basis for MGTOW is that all women are vile and loathesome.

You agree that painting an entire sex is misogynist/misandrist.

You say the members of MGTOW are have justifiable/understandable reason for their GOWness.

QED you are a misogynist, or at best a sympathist, or apologist.

NF4ever
NF4ever

Can I get this in writing, Qwert? That all y’all are leaving for good? Presumably to go to Thailand where you can pay to get a drug addicted teenager to convince you that you da man, or whatever?

In writing. Otherwise, it’s a threat, not a promise.

ithiliana

Where would they all GO?

It’s not like in this day and paranoid world that people can easily cross national borders without appropriate paperwork, including visas and work permits.

I mean, srs, where do you think they’re disapparing to? Alternate virtual reality?

Because I’m betting most of them would be illegal immigrants faster than you can imagine.

VoiP
VoiP

Yes I’m sure that those people remaining would “muddle through”.

In the first place, how do you think you would feed yourselves? I don’t think it’s too likely that MGTOW would be able to work under the table; once society as a whole gets wind of this mass exodus, I doubt the people not GTOW would be too happy with those who “opt out” of paying taxes, or of their oaths as service members or cops or doctors.

In the second place, there are times when lots of young men leave the workforce en masse, some of them never coming back. It’s called “war,” and what happens is that women do the jobs of those who are gone.

Half of policemen, firemen, gone.
Incidentally, not all cops and firefighters are men.

VoiP
VoiP

Anyway, I love the way you keep making what sound like threats, and then condescendingly explaining that no, you aren’t threatening anyone and anybody who says so must be dumb or malicious. You know who else does that? Abusers.

ithiliana

Being a MGTOW is not about trying to change society and is therefore not a movement.

If I accept as you have said in several comments, that that only thing that men GTOW have in common is “going their own way” in their own unique way to avoid marriage (with a range of options open including some who try to avoid all contact with women), then it is possible to say that the group (you use the same language, you try to achieve the same goals, i.e. lack of control by women aka the feminist controlled state, so I say you’re a sub-culture, a group, even if not a movement to create change) is not trying to change “society” (however you define it).

However, when you start posting scenarios out of bad 1960s science fiction novels (if you want a list of the titles of the “battle of the sexes” novels where the authors disappeared all the men, or the women, or both, I can dig them up next week when I’m back in my office), then suddenly you start sounding like it’s a movement to change society. While the movement is doomed to fail, like the Libertarian attempts to create a Libertarian state by taking over a low-population state and ‘voting’ themselves into power which, given they’re against government, seems doomed to fail, but some have floated the idea: http://freestateproject.org/news/media_archive/0051.php.

So when you say as you did above that we should fear the idea of half the men talking away/going their own way, that sounds like you are in fact trying to talk about MGTOW as a movement, because, yes, that would change “society.”

But individual men choosing not to marry? Not a chance (there have always been people, men and increasingly, now we can support ourselves, women) who choose not to marry. (Not even getting into the queers like me who can’t marry even if we wanted to–and I don’t want to, nor does my partner who is a woman).

I haven’t ever married or wanted to marry a man. Never wanted children. Have my own job. I do have a partner, as I say above). I haven’t entirely cut myself off from men–there men where I work (mostly in the supervisory positions because of sexism in the institutions). The auto mechanics and contractors and insurance adjuster we had to deal with recently are men–but I’m assuming that most MGTOW don’t avoid grocery stores where there are women clerks, and don’t avoid riding public transit where there are women busdrivers and other passengers–the idea is not to have women who are an important part of one’s life? Or are they MGTOW totally into a homosocial environment, no women allowed (which makes me wonder where they’re living now).

I became a WGMOW long before I became a feminist, mostly because I looked around at how the married couples around me in that time and place operated and decide no way in hell did I want to BE a wife (it sucked) . And kids–yuck. I wanted to read, and have cats, and not have to worry about taking care of everybody else around me, and that’s what I did. Feminism came later when I realized it was more than just about me, and not all women were as privileged as I was.

So, yeah, fine to go your own way–but don’t start trying to get everybody to pay attention to omg all the men leaving to gtow, we’ll all be sorry, we not do things to make them gtow — because at that point, buddy boy, you are sounding like a movement because of “change to society” that you’re trying to achieve.

Can’t have it both ways. GYOW, but if you try to get other people to change under the threat of all the menz gtow, or even half, that’s talking like a movement.

Also, you’re not part of their movement, you’re just saying that if they did all suddenly leave, and you coincidentally at the same time but not with them no doubt, then we’d all be sorry.

If you weren’t part of their movement, you wouldn’t constantly talk in implicitly positive ways about their goals and plans.

qwert666
qwert666

@ Pecunium

Ah, my old friend and accuser. How many times will you try, and fail to prove your accusation? I have already demonstrated, rather well I might add IMHO, that the logic you are using against me is utterly, utterly flawed. I assume that you believe if you say something over and over again that it will eventually become true. Or, in other words, if you just keep on digging you might eventually emerge form the other side of the hole that you are wallowing in so pathetically.

Not only are you deliberately misrepresenting what I have said, you are now writing sentences that have literally no meaning e.g. “You agree that painting an entire sex is misogynist/misandrist.”

@ Many

What a bunch of clowns you “Manboobzers” are. It is almost as if I’m arguing with children.

My parting shot to you muppets: The problem with this blog is that none of you are able to speak independently of each other. You are all far too concerned with remaining part of the gang, and so, you all think, or more accurately, say the same thing. It’s an amazing thing to see in action. Someone with an opposing view to yours attempts a discussion and the mob closes in, each “boob” trying to silence them in an attempt to gain the acceptance of the others. None of you here would have the balls (is that a sexist/misogynist term?) to GYOW even if you wanted too. You are all far too dependant on the approval of others. What a sorry bunch you are. And what a complete waste of my time.

MGTOW!

NF4ever
NF4ever

“It’s called “war,” and what happens is that women do the jobs of those who are gone. ”

Last time this happened in the U.S., it helped to propel the women’s movement forward and give women loads more opportunities. So there goes your theory that mass man exodus would make our lives worse. It would just give us more freedom to work and be more involved in government.

Hey, maybe we’d even have a shot at the presidency.

Pam
Pam

MGTOW!

Okay then, buh-bye now!!

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

(For someone who is not interested in marriage, you sure talk about it a lot…)

Doesn’t he? He’s like the sulky outcast kids in middle school who swear up and down they don’t care what the “popular” crowd is up to, and then can’t fucking shut up about them. :p

Or is he just signing off his posts with random words?

Johnny_B
Johnny_B

Cool, it’s not just me who noticed that then. I’ll also venture a guess that most of them would be a lot less brave on a different forum without the home turf advantage and their buddies backing them up. But considering the amount of posts here, they probably don’t leave this place much.

NF4ever
NF4ever

Lo, the Virtual Reality Man Rapture draweth nigh! 70 sexbot virgins await the faithful!

MGTOW!

qwert666
qwert666

@ katz

“Is that last line his admission that he really is a MGTOW, as he’s spent the past few pages repeatedly denying?”

Proof, as if it were needed, that you have understood nothing that I have said. There is a difference between a MGTOW (e.g.me) and a member of MGTOW forums. They are not one and the same. You utter, utter, dolt.

hellkell
hellkell

You toolbags show up wanting… wait, what DO you want? To have your egos stroked? To be told how great you are? I’m afraid you’ve chosen the wrong venue.

Stick the flounce. please.

NF4ever
NF4ever

Anyone else want to start up a “get Qwert a RealDoll” fund? I’m down for $20.

KathleenB
KathleenB

Well, I wouldn’t go to another blog espousing things that I vehemently disagreed with and start getting butthurt when the rest of the population didn’t immediately fall into line, agree that I’m an awesome specimen of womanity, and renounce anti-feminism.

Shorter version: I don’t shit on other people’s rugs.

qwert666
qwert666

@ Johnny_B

Good luck mate. Though, as you might well be aware, you are wasting your time talking to these fools. What a sad and depressing place this is.

Now, I must flounce AKA GTF out of here!

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Hey Qwerty, are you related to Scott Adams?

KathleenB
KathleenB

@qwert: If you’re really going to go away and never darken this blog’s door, you do need, at some point, to actually not darken the door again. Otherwise, it’s just rude to get our hopes up like that.

I like how Johnny B is trying to turn “I hang out on blogs I don’t like and wank about how I don’t like them” into a good thing.

VoiP
VoiP

MGTOW!

u mad?

Let me get this straight. The difference between and organized group and “a group of individuals who are GTOW, a way that is unique to them,” “living your life on your own terms…essentially a personal mission.” and all that super-deep stuff that blew our minds back in undergrad is…whether or not you joined an internet forum.
that’s precious.

VoiP
VoiP

Also, I’d like to point out to everyone how qwert666’s pompous, painstaking, condescending, butter-wouldn’t-melt-in-his-mouth routine really frays at the edges when he’s mad. Poor sweetie, looks like we got to him.

Oh yeah? Well I say that it is YOU who failed to understand MY statement about your being an MGTOW, and therefore YOU who are the utter, utter, UTTER dolt!

Did you know that?

ithiliana

And what a complete waste of my time.

Then why bother? I’m on vacation, and it’s fun to hang out here for a while. Of course I noticed that you haven’t actually replied to my query as to where all these mythical men actually GO once they decide to up and leave?

Galt Gulch, obviously.

ithiliana

A real actual “going their own way” example (and don’t assume it’s just adult men who left Georgia):

After enacting House Bill 87, a law designed to drive illegal immigrants out of Georgia, state officials appear shocked to discover that HB 87 is, well, driving a lot of illegal immigrants out of Georgia.

It might be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Thanks to the resulting labor shortage, Georgia farmers have been forced to leave millions of dollars’ worth of blueberries, onions, melons and other crops unharvested and rotting in the fields. It has also put state officials into something of a panic at the damage they’ve done to Georgia’s largest industry.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Seriously, the more I hear about MGTOW the more I approve. Once we lose the douchey half of our population can we replace them with all those non-asshole immigrants who want to come into the country? Yo quiero mas hombres quienes no me odian.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

My parting shot to you muppets

I want to make a hand-up-ass joke, but he left already and I know he wouldn’t appreciate it.

Kave
Kave

I can’t believe that no one has made a mgtow rapture joke yet! Half the male population just disappearing.

Qbert. If you were actually going your own way you would have gone. Instead you’re here defending your position to a group that are largely feminists. Get off the pot dude and start living that great life you envision.

My best friend is a life long bachelor, 54 and his last long term relationship was in his 20’s. He’s never married or lived with a woman, this is just how he’s decided to live his life. Does he go to mgtow websites? No.

As a side note his sister is the same way. No reason for it, their parents are wonderful people who have been married for 55+ years and love each other to death, they just both decided that they didn’t want marriage.

So please stop making yourself look like an idiot.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

No, no marriage is safe!! Their mom could totally divorce their dad at any moment — women being, well, heartless and irrational — and then what would he do? Starve on the street, is what. On the street. While the mom laughed. Bitch. >:(

Hershele Ostropoler

Y’know, it’s fun playing with him, but I’d hate for anything to happen to qwert’s pyloric valve.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Didn’t this guy swear he was leaving -MGTOW!- three days ago? With his “integrity”, no less?

Just go.

Seriously. Go. Go your own way.

MGTOWs are always coming here to protest the links to their sites when they’re called out for misogyny. “We aren’t misogynists! We just have been hurt by and don’t want to deal with women! And we’re GOING OUR OWN WAY! SO THERE!” If you don’t like being accused of misogyny, make your forum private. You aren’t the only people calling women soulless whores on the internet. David will, I am certain, find other misogyny to mock.

Jesus man. Get a grip. Nobody cares. We aren’t threatened by your decision, we aren’t going to beg you to stay, and nobody misses you. All of this “I’m leaving and I’m never coming back!” – stomping around like somebody stole your bike. There have always been people, men and women, who have led their own lives and never married. You aren’t special because you choose to remain single just as people who actively seek relationships aren’t flawed.

You’re like six year olds pretending to run away from home with one ear to the door of their hiding place, waiting for their mothers to call them for dinner.

Stop telling us you’re leaving and leave.

Just fucking go already.

VoiP
VoiP

I just noticed all the typos. The end of my penultimate post should read,

The difference between an organized group and “a group of individuals who are GTOW, a way that is unique to them,” “living their lives on their own terms” on what is “essentially a personal mission” and the rest of that super-deep stuff that blew our minds back in undergrad is…whether or not you joined an internet forum.

that’s precious.

Pecunium

qwert666: I am not your friend. I’m not your enemy. I am merely pointing out what I see.

What I don’t see is someone being humble. I see someone who is saying that what… half the men in the uS (we’ll limit your fantasy to the US) have been so aggrieved by women they have a justifiable reason to try and torpedo society.

And you think such a society (with half the men gone… unless what you were saying was all them men, i.e. half the total population) would fail.

Why?

I mean seriously, why?

Becuase women can’t do things for themselves is the implicit explanation I can see.

And that, my dear boy, is misogyny.

Mike
Mike

I don’t think women love men. A woman may love a son, a brother, a father, but not the guy she has sex with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhkeV-IHb7c I had this opinion before I seen this video, but this link says everything perfectly.

Z
Z

Sadly, is see nothing in this comment section

(Especially from the feminist side)

That does anything to disprove these assumptions.

—-

MGTOW: We’re going to leave.

Feminists: Fine! We don’t give a f**k about you, and would be better off without you anyway.

—-

If anything..

This comment section demonstrates there is truth to the MGTOW’s hypothesis.

And that is very, very depressing.

—-

Also, both of those videos are of a man singing love songs to a woman.

The existence of that was never called into question.

PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Perpetually Ignored, Invisible but Noice) Sarcastic

So you chose to resurrect a 6 year old thread to drop that nugget of wisdom, Z?

Thanks for stopping by.