antifeminism creepy douchebaggery evil women misogyny MRA penises reactionary bullshit that's not funny! the spearhead

David K. Meller on women getting cancer: “HA HA HA HA HA…LOL!”

Not reallly the appropriate response to someone else getting cancer.

Those of you who aren’t regular readers of the comments here may not appreciate the true genius of David K. Meller, an excitable and exclamation-point-loving MRA I’ve mentioned once or twice in my posts, but who shows up in the comments here with some regularity – ending each comment with his trademark “PEACE AND FREEDOM!!”

Mr. Meller is a great lover (not physically) of men:

Men, by and large, are a wonderful sex! We are more intelligent than women, more creative, at least in the areas outside the home. We are, also, as a rule, physically stronger as well …

He claims to love women, too – though not feminists, whom he seems to consider something other than human:

Women ARE people, and often wonderful people at that! Feminists, on the other hand, AREN’T! …

Women are people, and properly raised, educated, and loved,, are beautiful, charming, and lovely!

Despite his alleged love of women – at least the non-feminist ones – he often says utterly horrible things about them. The examples are too numerous to catalogue. But let me draw your attention to one rather telling comment of his I found recently on The Spearhead.

In the midst of a discussion of Sharon Osbourne’s now notorious comments about a woman who cut off her husband’s penis, Meller offered the following musings on the subject of women and cancer. I am having trouble finding much love of women in them:

It is .. possible that the breast cancers (not to mention ovarian and vaginal cancers) have a psychosomatic aspect to their development. … The feelings of vicious sadism, brutality, and callous indifference to another’s pain in such harpies must inexorably work on the molecular, genetic, and cellular level to generate consequences! I hope that you girls find these consequences as hilarious as I do when you annoy me with your next women’s health campaign against cancer!

Maybe women don’t strictly speaking, DESERVE cancer, but it will be hard for me to stop laughing at them …

Isn’t the thought of cancer-ridden women going under the knife amusing? Isn’t thought of women losing part, or all, of a sexual organ that is precious to them FUNNY? The pain women experience when recovering from surgery (and radiation or chemo, which is almost as bad) is still less than the agony which that poor man underwent when he underwent castration at the hands of a deranged, sadistic, and vicious she-weasel (my apologies to weasels)!

[F]or every man who is abused and tortured by his woman, it almost warms my heart that the same hatred and spite characteristic of the female human(?) sets THEM up for a similar fate down the road, as that bitterness, vicious sadism, and bloodthirstiness so characteristic of those who would LAUGH AT the suffering caused by a “woman” committing such a vicious crime predisposes them toward cancer, and (I hope) a similar fate!

Karma is always there, girls, and it is a bitch!! HA HA HA HA HA…LOL!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

David K. Meller

That “PEACE AND FREEDOM!!!” always gets me.

This being The Spearhead, Meller’s comments garnered more than a few upvotes. Not as many as he usually gets, admittedly, but some.

At some point I will do a Best of David K. Meller post, highlighting some of his “best” comments here. He is one for the ages.

hellkell
hellkell

Meller, you can assume it’s my time of the month, and I can assume your head is up your ass.

One of things is definitely true, and it’s not my time of the month.

David K. Meller

I don’t even read your posts anymore. I have more enjoyable things to do (like visit the dentist!)

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

hellkell,

Enjoy your scribbling here. Just go easy on the Apple brandy, it can be a killer!

Happy Thanksgiving!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

amandajane5

Ah, but DKM, how much longer have women (not even feminists) been forced to listen to asshats like you? Aw, you poor widdle put-upon baby, you had to listen to a woman talk? More than once? Clearly you are oppressed and your Jeebus God shouldn’t have given women lungs, mouths, tongues, brains, etc. and the power of speech.

hellkell
hellkell

If yo have nothing better to do, why don’t you rise above and go away? Or are we your only human interaction, odious little man?

Men are oppressed because they have to listen to women talk?

I suppose women aren’t oppressed by listening to men talk because man-talk is God’s gift to their primitive ladybrains.

David K. Meller

Oh, for Heaven’s sakes! Talk about unfair oppression of men by women…thank you, amandajane5, you just made my case! Your post hits the nail right on the button!!

I shall not second-guess the Almighty, but as far as women–and their gabble–goes, an ‘off’ switch would have been nice.

Oh well, in another couple of generations, once cybernetic females, and perhaps even wives, become a reality, or perhaps an improved and more submissive and compliant line of human females can be bred to order…

But that opens up an entirely new kettle of fish, doesn’t it?

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

hellkell
hellkell

Guess you’ll just have to live with your fleshlight until that day comes.

BORED NOW,

hellkell

Nope. Old kettle of fish. AntZ brought it up in the “Are Nice Guys Sociopaths?” thread.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Women being inflicted upon one without one’s consent, and out of her proper place, is OPPRESSION! Nobody wanted them out of the home, nobody needed them out of the home, and they could only get opportunities out of the home by invading men’s space, and destroying the economy in the process!

Maybe I’m just new, but are we suuure he’s not a Poe? Because this is honestly something I would love to have written myself. 😀

Bee
Bee

First, it’s Mr. Futrelle.

Hey, you know what’s a good, not-shitty response when someone makes vile comments glorifying someone’s violently inflicted pain? Saying, “Man, that’s fucking VILE. What kind of person would glorify the mutilation of someone’s body and the pain it caused? How can you find the least bit of pleasure in that?” etc.

You know what’s a fucking shitty response? See David K. Meller’s response.

DKM, if you want to call people who behave in an inhuman manner to account, please. Be my Monday-Friday, melon-farming, monkey-fighting guest. But please realize that calling (holding?) someone to account does not require you to behave in an inhuman manner yourself. In fact, behaving in an inhuman manner (such as, oh I don’t know, displaying great pleasure in sick women’s painful illnesses) is disgusting and requires people like us to take you to task.

Oh, also, your prior comments have already made it clear that you hate all women (or is it only all women who dare assert their personhood? Same-same, really), so there’s that.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Oh DKM-about your “constantly seeing these horrible stories of women killing men or hurting them…”

Virginia man arrested in deaths of wife, 3 kids

That was from today’s newspaper.
I check to see the horrible story of a woman doing the same to her husband. Nada.

So if you are going to be gleefully celebrating the death of women by a terrible disease because of all the bad things that women may have done to men in the past-it means we can gleefully celebrate all men dying of a terrible disease in greater numbers then you. Why? Because men murder women waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more then women do men.

Of course I doubt this will pierce your tiny hamster mind.

VoiP

I wanna fucking spam this.

You’re mad… that women exist…in public.Dude, I don’t even want to make fun of you any more. You just suck. .

VoiP

VoiP: While the Orthodox church is cool as all Hell, even you guys celebrate Christmas in the general vicinity of winter.

We’re losing a day about every 400 years, though. So in the grim darkness of the far future, there will be only Christmas. And heavily-bejeweled onion domes.

Molly Ren

“Your post hits the nail right on the button!!”

I know Meller has said much more outrageous things, but this is my fav-of-the-moment because it’s such a perfect example of a mixed metaphor.

Katz, I think he’s saying “Merry Christmas to you too!” not because it’s close to the actual holiday but because it’s… sarcasm?

Actually, Meller, congrats. The only other place I’ve seen that phrase used just like that was in a couple novels written in the 70s. Arthur C. Clarke had the awesome variation of “Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, and may we all burn in hell forever.”

DKM, here is a very short, simple question.

Why would we want to be part of your vision of the world? Why would we accept you telling us that we’re subhuman?

captainbathrobe

@katz,

I think, in DKM’s twisted world view, your acceptance–or lack thereof– is entirely beside the point. I honestly think he would regard The Handmaid’s Tale as a utopian novel.

amandajane5

Aw, I’m starting to think he has a crush on me! Is he going to try to pull my pigtails again if I state that he’s a vile person? Let’s see! You are disgusting and vile and your position that more than half the human race is incapable of thinking, shouldn’t speak, and is cursed by cancer is beyond me. So, to put it bluntly: YOU SUCK!

PEACE AND FREEDOM WILL INCREASE WITHOUT YOU!!!!

Rutee
Rutee

“For almost fifty years (more than half a human lifetime), we have had to listen to feminists, haven’t we? ”
You Poor, Poor, Things. Hear I thought the economic and social oppression women suffered were bad, not to mention the assault on our rights that happens each day the conservatives decide they need to rally their base.

“Evidence needed? Look at any Newspaper headline, TV lead story, or economic figures, especially since 2007, everywhere in the world!”
Um, I’ve looked at a lot of economic figures; they more or less single handedly destroy any claim of men being oppressed. Source your claims, because among others, BLS statistics flat out call you a liar on this point, as do a number of others. Even the CONSAD reports you idiots talk up as if it was meaningful finds a wage gap, it’s just smaller than the one that actually exists.

“Voip, you call me a “Nazi”, I call you a murdering communist who helped kill at least ten times the number of people the Nazis ever did!”

USSR Casualties: 23.4 million dead
US Casualties: 418 thousand dead
UK Casualties: 451 thousand dead
Greek Casualties: 320 thousand dead (Lowest estimate)
French Casualties: 567 thousand dead

It’s probably unfair to include US Casualties, as the US did indeed suffer notable losses in the campaign against Japan; no, I’m not removing anyone else on account of the Italians, they were frankly incompetent. They did indeed kill Allied troops, but compared to the Nazis, not anywhere near so many. Removing them, we come to roughly 25.7 million deaths. Add the least charitable holocaust death figures, accounting for Russian POWs under USSR casualties, and that’s another 7.1 million, for a rough total of 32.8 million. You’re proposing that feminists have killed 328 million people, roughly. Really? The current US Population is 308,745,538. And you’re claiming we’ve killed this many people without raising a single, solitary alarm. You’re going to need to substantiate that. Really well.

Sources –

Pecunium

Meller: All those bed-burnings, and stabbings you talk about…. lets look at the flip side (since you seem to want to go there).

<a href =http://murder-suicide.blogspot.com/ Murder-Suicides

Some highlights:

“Police said Lisa Harvey’s son remained inside the car while Lisa and Douglas Harvey were fighting outside.

“Douglas Harvey drew a knife, stabbed her and then himself several times, police said. He then retreated into the van parked in the driveway.

“Witnesses told police that Lisa was able to stagger across the street to the neighbor’s yard where she made the 911 call. Lisa’s son was inside their car the whole time

and

“Police said Lester called Klein, his longtime girlfriend, sometime Wednesday night and asked her to come to his home. When Klein arrived, Lester confronted her at the door and shot her multiple times, then shot himself, police said. Investigators found a handgun belonging to Lester near his body.

and

History Of Domestic Violence Ends With Shotgun Blasts

“OSWEGO, IL — A man shot and killed his former girlfriend in her Oswego home, then turned the shotgun on himself, police say.

And

“SPRING, TX — Former NBA and college basketball referee Troy Raymond has been found dead of an apparent suicide, just hours after his wife was found murdered.

Those are in the past three days.

Pam
Pam

It is easier for me to just assume that you posters are simply having a nervous breakdown, or it is even just your “time of the month”, and let it go at that!

Of course it is! Being so easily and readily dismissive of posters who don’t concur with you makes it sooooooooo much more relaxing and comfortable within the narrow confines of your own echo chamber. Plump up that pillow, relax and continue to dream about the way we never were.

Pecunium

Wow… listening to feminists is oppression?

Working with them is worse?

In the Armed Forces even. Again, I remind you Meller; I’ll take any one of those females troops with me into any firefight you can imagine, rather than have you in my army at any time, or any place.

Why? Because they are more attentive to facts, care more about their fellows, and more likely to actively engage the enemy.

You? I expect you to hunker down and complain that it’s not fair women aren’t suffering as much as you are.

This is your idea of loving women?

Angels, and ministers of Grace, preserve us.

Pecunium,

Maybe manboobz.com is the wrong website for you to be writing about women in the military!

Why not give your brilliant ideas to President Obama, to the Pentagon, and, while you are at it, the armed law-enforcement services of the USA like the FBI, Secret Service, US Marshalls Service, and Border Patrol etc. as well). If women are as superior in military work as you say, and you even attribute your SURVIVAL in combat engagements to working with them, why not go whole-hog and replace men altogether with women! Seeing all those armored breastplated, Amazon warriors will send America’s enemies running scared before you know it…Heaven knows, shared participation isn’t working very well, is it?

In addition, the notorious problems of rape, “sex harassment”, and other problems caused only by female presence in a MAN’S military will, and must, end forever when the armed forces are TOTALLY female, Lesbianism may eventually become an issue, but that is not your problem! Even feminists here on manboobz should be grateful for your suggestions, if they can ever be grateful for anything coming from a man…

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

redlocker

“Let the relevant authorities in DC know about your experiences and ideas regarding the all-girl armed forces, along with all-girl police forces, may indeed materialize, especially if your experiences with female troops and combat support was typical!”

Wow. Just, wow. You’re desperate to preserve your wrongheaded position on people in general, aren’t you?

“PS–I wonder if the Taliban, Iraq’s Shiite militia, Al-Qaida and other adversaries will agree with you? Maybe these devout Moslems will also surrender to all-female military and police forces of their own from your well considered suggestion! DKM

PS2–I also wonder if you will be referred for evaluation to the nearest VA psychiatric facility for possible delusional thinking!! DKM”

So…if your strawman occured, you would support the Taliban? Just curious.

Also, pot meet kettle etc. etc..

redlocker

occurred*

Bostonian
Bostonian

Of course DKM would support the Taliban.

He agrees with them on every particular exept maybe the importance of Mohammed.

DKM ought to send his ideas to them.

NO WAIT NO NO NO HE SHOULDN’T

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Is this more about how the world will end when all the men Go Their Own Way? ‘Cause an all-female police force sounds pretty okay. And reducing rape and harassment would be lovely! I mean, obviously this is all very silly and hyperbolic, but it’s hardly terrifying. 🙂

VoIP–20 Aug 2011@11:49p

You also left out the millions of Soviet soldiers murdered by SMERSH, the lethal and secretive political/diplomatic gang independent of the NKVD run out of Stalin’s office in the Kremlin during the Great Patriotic War, left out the victims of the forced exile of c. 15 million Germans from lands in eastern Europe–especially Poland, Czechoslovkia, and Ukraine, where their families had lived in peacefully for centuries, causing some six million civilian deaths along the way, to a shattered and bankrupt Germany that had no room for them, and also left out the victims of “operation Keelhaul”; the 2-3 million ex-Soviet subjects who were turned back to the world’s largest graveyard AFTER the Second World War, at the express orders of both Winston Churchill and Harry Truman. Not America’s finest moment to be sure, and it, along with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, implicates Truman in charge of a holocaust almost the size of Hitler’s!!

You vile Reds can mangle history when you have absolute State power, and everyone knows that they face at the very least, the torture chambers of the lyublyanka, the frozen wasteland of Siberia, or a bullet between the eyes for questioning you (or your ‘great leader’, ‘dear leader’, ‘father of the peoples’ or what have you. We don’t have many freedoms left in the USSA–United Socialist States of Amerika–but we at least still have freedom to substitute REAL history for the fairy tales, you–along with your women’s auxiliary, the feminist movement–try to foist on Americans.

Meanwhile Comrade, remember an old American saying: “You can fool some of the people all of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool ALL of the people ALL of the time”.

Still think I fret about you calling me a “nazi”? Compared with you COMMUNISTS, Hitler, at his worst, was a boy scout! I never even went into Communism outside Russia and Eastern Europe, where the toll of slavery, murder, and torture was even worse!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

David K. Meller

Comrades, the ideas of an all-female Armed forces (and police forces), aren’t MY ideas at all, They are Pecunium’s! all that I did was take him at his word, and see what would logically result.

I personally don’t believe that women have ANY place in the armed forces, anywhere, and NO place except for very specialized work, mostly involving women and children, in police activity. Pecunium thinks that I am wrong, and even cited his experiences overseas claiming that even women would be better than I would be as a soldier, so, carry on…

I would, however, appreciate gratitude from the effort shown. I am offering, as it was, a peace offering, and this post should be taken in that spirit!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

Molly Ren

I’m still super confused about how Meller keeps assuming feminist = communist. WTF was all that about?

Wait… does he think Russia was run entirely by women at one point? Were Lenin and Stalin actually female?

VoiP

You do know I’m Russian Orthodox, right?

VoiP

(That was to DKM, not Molly. We crossed the streams.)

Rachel

DKM – do you have an experience in the armed forces and/or police force, or are you just assuming to know what does or does not make a good soldier/officer? I mean, I am fairly certain that there is a lot more involved than merely having a penis or a vagina…but I’ve never been in the armed forces nor have a been on a police force…I’m fairly certain Pecunium has, though.

KathleenB
KathleenB

David: I’m gonna do the same thing with you that I did with NWO. Every time you post something that makes no sense in common reality, I’m going to respond in the grand Erisian tradition with nonsense or random links of my own.

KathleenB
KathleenB

I would, however, appreciate gratitude from the effort shown

GRATITUDE?!?! Are you fucking KIDDING ME?!?! For what? Being a jackass who jumps into conversations where you know people will disagree with you and expecting us to fall all over you in gratitude for being Shown The Light?

Give me a fucking break.

hellkell
hellkell

Thank you, thank you, Mr. Meller! You’ve shown me so very, very much.

BUT NOT WHAT YOU MIGHT HOPE!!!

hellkell

Pecunium

Meller: You mistake me. I don’t, specifically attribute my survival to the women with which I served.

What do think is that if I were to need to depend on you to save my ass, you’d fail. Your opinion of the women with which you would be forced to serve would keep you from being a functional member of the team.

And SMERSH… never existed, Еслы Ъы ты знаиш что нибуд о русском язиком, как я, катороий я изучал русский язик, и култур, потомучто мене нузен знатъ ехлиы бы я можил делать мой робот, потомучто я допроцни, б резултатум я знаю не было, некогда и нигде бюро имя СМЕРШ.

СМЕРШ была фиктивное афенство делал пицатл Иан Флемингъ, катори абтор книги об англицком спион Ждаимз Бондъ.

Как нормално, у тебя ошыбки.

Or, in the English short form, what you don’t know about Russia could fill Lake Baikal

ozymandias42

…Is there anything Pecunium doesn’t know?

Molly Ren

Pecunium, what’s the meaning of life? 😀

Bostonian
Bostonian

I do not know the meaning of life, but the Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is 42.

redlocker

Remember, folks…Pecunium doesn’t research the internet, the internet researches Pecunium.

VoiP

Pecunium isn’t sleeping. He’s waiting.

Pecunium

To elaborate (it was late, I was tired). SMERSH (Smert Shpionam, or, “Death to Spies) was a fictional agency, created by Ian Fleming, it was the counterpoint to the non-existent Section 00 to which James Bond was assigned.

Meller can’t even get his fake facts right.

Rutee
Rutee

“Comrade, you left out so MUCH! No mention of casualties inflicted on breakaway peoples during the Russian Civil War, no mention of casualties inflicted upon brother Bolsheviki by Lenin’s infamous V’Cheka–the forerunner of the infamous NKVD and KGB–between 1918 and 1923, no mention of the casualties of both Russians and subject peoples from the widespread famines of the period, no mention of the deaths from starvation in Ukraine and Byelorussia during the collectivisation campaign–and war against the ‘kulaks’–by Stalin, Father of the Peoples (exact numbers will never be known, but 7-10 million deaths, in PEACETIME seems to be a realtistic projection). No mention of the millions of deaths following the assasination of Sergei Kirov in Dec. 1934, providing the excuse for Stalin’s consolidation of power and massive purges throughout Soviet society, including the Red Army (or what was left of it), No mention of the million or so deaths resulting from Stalin’s “winter war” with Finland, which was so hopelessly and ineptly carried out because the Soviet Army was effectively “beheaded” by your admired comrade in chief!”
Oh, you think feminists are literally communists. That’s really funny, considering I’ve had to duke it out with Smugertarian feminists. Oh well, your opinion was never well connected with reality

Pecunium

Meller: You didn’t take my experience to it’s logical conclusion. That would be allowing men and women to serve as they see fit. What you pretend I said is the military, police, etc. ought to to be homosocial environments.

Which is nothing new for you, all you did was pretend to reverse the genders as if that would make it differently ridiculous to your usual nonsense.

I do think women are better soldiers (as a rule) than you would be. That’s because, from all available evidence, you lack the ability to put your prejudices aside and deal with facts. Until you can do that, the odds of you being any good as a soldier… nil.

When I got out of the reception barracks, and was turned over to the gentle, and loving, care of my drill sergeants there was a ritual, known as, “shake-down”.

Shake-down does several things. It allows the Drills to inventory your gear, and make sure nothing got overlooked, or lost. It allows them to search for contraband.

And it establishes, pretty quickly, that they are in charge. But every so often someone fails shakedown. Not for the weapons or drugs, but because they can’t take having a woman, or a black, or an hispanic or (God forbid) a black woman, black hispanic, yelling at them and commanding them to do things; with the power to demand, and enforce, immediate and, absolute compliance.

You, Meller, can’t do that. There are women who can. If a woman told you to get your ass down, and put some covering fire someplace, or just to button your trap and listen; you wouldn’t. It wouldn’t matter if she was right, or wrong, you would just refuse because she didn’t have a set of balls.

I’ve done foot-inspections of my troops. I’ve helped them with their love lives, their financial lives. I’ve reported my equals to superiors because they were refusing to have a medical condition looked at (he didn’t want to have his upper thigh looked at; it wasn’t a bruise, it was a Brown Recluse bite). I’ve helped carry people, so they wouldn’t lose their pride.

To be a good soldier you have to love your fellows, in the abstract. You have to depend on them in the concrete. Not just in combat, but everywhere.

You won’t do that. That’s why you’d make a lousy soldier, and make such a lousy citizen, and are such a pathetic human being.

So if that was a peace offering, consider it rejected. It was insincere, ill-considered and you based it on false pretense.

Pecunium

Guys, there is lots I don’t know (and there are at least two grammatical typoes in that. I’ve probably made a couple of actual structural mistakes too. My Russian is decent, but not great).

I like language. I like languages. I studied French, and ASL in college. The Army thought teaching me to speak Russian, so I could interrogate people, was a good idea. I didn’t know better and said, “sure”.

Some says I think I should have stuck with being a para-legal (those are days the “war wounds” are really acting up). Most days I look back at my career and go… “Fuck I was lucky”. Because there are people I met, and things I got to do which are in the realm of unbelievable. The dramatic stuff, which was less important than it looks, and the little things which came of being the right guy in the right place, and so had huge ripple effects.

I was blessed in that my job, and unit of assignment, came together to make a lot more of the latter than any one person has any right to expect.

And it made me much more aware of how wonderful people are. It’s the denial of that wonderful quality which idiot like Meller, and Johnny B, and Ion, et alia, engage in which I respond to.

I can’t say that a woman ever, “saved my life” but I know that I’ve put my life in the hands of several women, and they didn’t let me down. Seems unfair to not stick up for them when it’s as low risk as telling people like Meller what a waste of potential they have let themselves become.

Comrade P:

You are correct that Ian Fleming, the creator of the immortal James Bond character, invented a military counterintelligence organization called “Smersh” in some of his novels about the early cold war.

You are altogether mistaken, however, that SMERSH never existed, and that it was altogether a fictitious agency created by a fiction writer. For details, and overview, google smersh and then smersh/James Bond and see what comes up! You will find that the Wikipedia account of that agency dovetails very closely with my account of Stalin’s relations with his army during the “Great Patriotic War”, which I related to in the above post. This organization may have served as an inspiration for Ian Fleming and his novels, but like his (most engaging) novels, Mr. Fleming’s “SMERSH” is immaterial to either Stalin or Soviet WWII history.

There WAS indeed a SMERSH! it was created on Stalin’s orders, intended to be completely independent of the NKVD and run out of Stalin’s office, and it killed countless thousands, of would-be defectors at the various fronts during the war, as well as suspected, alleged, or imagined German spies. You are mistaken, comrade, what I do know about Russia, about Soviet Communism–as well as what I know about women–WOULD fill lake Baikal, and probably overflow into the cities of Irkutsk and Vladivostok in the bargain! Disagree with me to your heart’s content, but my worst critics are aware that, whatever my other faults, I am not stupid!