antifeminism creepy douchebaggery evil women misogyny MRA penises reactionary bullshit that's not funny! the spearhead

David K. Meller on women getting cancer: “HA HA HA HA HA…LOL!”

Not reallly the appropriate response to someone else getting cancer.

Those of you who aren’t regular readers of the comments here may not appreciate the true genius of David K. Meller, an excitable and exclamation-point-loving MRA I’ve mentioned once or twice in my posts, but who shows up in the comments here with some regularity – ending each comment with his trademark “PEACE AND FREEDOM!!”

Mr. Meller is a great lover (not physically) of men:

Men, by and large, are a wonderful sex! We are more intelligent than women, more creative, at least in the areas outside the home. We are, also, as a rule, physically stronger as well …

He claims to love women, too – though not feminists, whom he seems to consider something other than human:

Women ARE people, and often wonderful people at that! Feminists, on the other hand, AREN’T! …

Women are people, and properly raised, educated, and loved,, are beautiful, charming, and lovely!

Despite his alleged love of women – at least the non-feminist ones – he often says utterly horrible things about them. The examples are too numerous to catalogue. But let me draw your attention to one rather telling comment of his I found recently on The Spearhead.

In the midst of a discussion of Sharon Osbourne’s now notorious comments about a woman who cut off her husband’s penis, Meller offered the following musings on the subject of women and cancer. I am having trouble finding much love of women in them:

It is .. possible that the breast cancers (not to mention ovarian and vaginal cancers) have a psychosomatic aspect to their development. … The feelings of vicious sadism, brutality, and callous indifference to another’s pain in such harpies must inexorably work on the molecular, genetic, and cellular level to generate consequences! I hope that you girls find these consequences as hilarious as I do when you annoy me with your next women’s health campaign against cancer!

Maybe women don’t strictly speaking, DESERVE cancer, but it will be hard for me to stop laughing at them …

Isn’t the thought of cancer-ridden women going under the knife amusing? Isn’t thought of women losing part, or all, of a sexual organ that is precious to them FUNNY? The pain women experience when recovering from surgery (and radiation or chemo, which is almost as bad) is still less than the agony which that poor man underwent when he underwent castration at the hands of a deranged, sadistic, and vicious she-weasel (my apologies to weasels)!

[F]or every man who is abused and tortured by his woman, it almost warms my heart that the same hatred and spite characteristic of the female human(?) sets THEM up for a similar fate down the road, as that bitterness, vicious sadism, and bloodthirstiness so characteristic of those who would LAUGH AT the suffering caused by a “woman” committing such a vicious crime predisposes them toward cancer, and (I hope) a similar fate!

Karma is always there, girls, and it is a bitch!! HA HA HA HA HA…LOL!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

David K. Meller

That “PEACE AND FREEDOM!!!” always gets me.

This being The Spearhead, Meller’s comments garnered more than a few upvotes. Not as many as he usually gets, admittedly, but some.

At some point I will do a Best of David K. Meller post, highlighting some of his “best” comments here. He is one for the ages.

KathleenB
KathleenB

And he tries to tell us feminists, and we don’t believe him.

Pecunium

Deke: And the women who are assaulted by men? The ones who are killed by men.

The ones people in your MRM say deserve it, and more besides.

Yeah… you are such a paragon of balance. If you want to go there (which I don’t) the number of castrations in the world is more than a trifle low.

Bruce McGlory

OMG,. I love all you castratin’, man-hatin’, she vipers eleventy billion times more for the Monty Python jokes.

CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!

B

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

DKM said, “the divorces instigated by wives who just want to find themselves” while bankrupting the ex, rendering him homeless”

The reality is that women tend to become poorer after divorce, while men tend to become wealthier after divorce. There are exceptions, but to say that divorce fleeces men and makes them homeless is a myth. One reason women are poorer after divorce is that they are more likely to take care of the children, which is much more expensive than the father would pay in child support. Another reason is that women, on average, make less than men. Once again, DKM, you are full of crap.

Pecunium

Kendra: I don’t think once again is the right turn of phrase, that would require him to be wrong episodically.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Pecunium, I stand corrected. I should have used “as always” instead of “once again”. For DKM, being full of crap is a permanent state of being. I am amazed by his ability to be wrong so much.

cynickal
cynickal

‘Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.’ ~ A. Einstein

wdodman

@Sharculese

“both VAWA and Title IX are gender neutral. this is obvious from the most basic reading of the text.”

Could you tell me what the W in VAWA stands for again?

KathleenB
KathleenB

Bruce (are you a poofter?): I’ve been a Python fan since I can remember, and some stuff just works so beautifully with the lines I’m given. Thanks!

bekabot
bekabot

“A compromised immune system? They were exposed to the pathogen and their neighbors weren’t?”

Well, sure. The body of a person susceptible to illness has already undergone a change to which the bodies of his/her neighbors weren’t subject, or gets exposed to some bug or other and that brings about a bodily change. Ailments of the body exhibit themselves by means of the body, and the whole thing gets reflected in the brain. I agree that that isn’t rocket science.

Bruce McGlory

“Bruce (are you a poofter?)”

My husband says, “I certainly hope so!”

Snowy
Snowy

“(are you a poofter?)”

KathleenB, what the hell?

Molly Ren

bekabot, I’ve been following this whole “mental states cause diseases” convo and I’m just baffled.

“Ailments of the body exhibit themselves by means of the body, and the whole thing gets reflected in the brain.”

Weren’t you talking about people both having malaria and being bipolar a while ago? It read like you didn’t believe in germs. I can see how having malaria might make someone depressed, but it’s not a guarantee. There are many people who have nothing physical wrong with them and have mental problems, or have mental problems which predate any illness. It might not be rocket science, but you seem to be denying or confused about how illness is actually passed on and affects people.

cynickal
cynickal

@Smowy:

KathleenB
KathleenB

Snowy: Someone beat me to it – I honestly wasn’t meaning to insult. I figured that someone who appreciated the Four Yorkshiremen would get the reference. Kinda forgot that not everyone on the internet is a Python fan, sorry to have offended.

Snowy
Snowy

Oh okay, nevermind!

VoiP

“Undergone a change” like a compromised immune system due to stress or malnutrition. “Ailments of the body express themselves by means of the body,” like when a guy who shoots himself up with yellow fever gets yellow fever, proving it’s a virus. That’s about as clear as you can get, causally. You’d almost never get a proof that clear in my discipline (history, which is either The Messiest Science or The Most Scientific Branch of the Humanities).

Anyway, you didn’t say earlier that “the whole thing gets reflected in the brain;” like Molly Ren pointed out, you began by explicitly stating that your point was to ask whether “biological causality” “only ran one way;” whether or not mental states caused illness.

Given extreme conditions, “how you are” might well affect “how you think”. Why, then, might “how you are” not affect “how you think” under less extreme conditions as well? Is biological causality a street which only runs one way?..They don’t need to have had profound mood swings, only something which rendered them susceptible to the disease …Why are they subject to that particular disease? What separates them from their neighbors?

Are you changing your mind to a position that’s more defensible (if so, great; thanks) or are you equivocating?

Sharculese

*sigh* i feel like this should be too obvious to need explaining but the title of an act has no legal significance. its just a thing that there for debating it, it isnt passed into law. the text is what matters, and the text of vawa is conspicuously gender neutral. seriously, it could be called the centuars rights act and as long as the text wasnt changed it would have the same effect.

Joanna

Hey Mr. Meller, dyu know what else is hilarious? Prostate cancer! Bwahahahah!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!!11!!111!!!!

Sharculese

Side note: it’s the second day of my employment discrimination class and already some dipshit was like ‘what about white men?’

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Yep, not rocket science. Now if only there were a branch of science dedicated to exploring this “illness” stuff… hmm…

witman
witman

The fact is, “[n]othing in the act denies services, programs, funding or assistance to male victims of violence.” See here. So why is it necessary to make the language of VAWA gender inclusive? Because words matter. The very title, and the gender exclusive language, of the current VAWA serve as a de facto “MEN NOT WELCOME” sign that only reinforces eons of harmful, gender constricting cultural stereotypes–stereotypes that make it very difficult for men to acknowledge their victimization from domestic violence, much less to do anything about it.

cynickal
cynickal

Tedious, witman. We’ve already covered that and if you can’t pull your head out of you ass long enough to listen to people (perhaps even a lawyer who could use VAWA to help male DV victims) who have already talked about it repeatedly, then we’re not going to hold your hand because your fee-fees are hurt.

David K. Meller

Obviously I struck a nerve here! Since 1977 (or thereabouts, it is more than thirty years ago!) When a certain Francine Hughes made the headlines by burning her husband alive when he slept, every few months it seems that a woman inflicts a horrible death on a man,usually a man who is supposed to be her “nearest and dearest”, a hugh gaggle of shrieking harpies gather for the “defence” of such a monster, and proceed to behave more or less the way the feminists–and their contemptible renegade male(?) housepets–do on this cite.

Mounds of ridicule, posts that support the tormentor, attempts to cite total irreleventa to “show” that he (the beast) somehow “deserved” it, and just plain dismissiveness…

After thirty years+, I have had it! As they say in Brooklyn, “Da woim toined”! I am NOT a fiend who goes around looking for tragically unfortunate female cancer victims to gloat over their misery, Never have and never will. But after hearing about After hearing about this latest outrage from Sharon Osborne and Wendy Williams–who are both, as far as I know, still on the air–I struck back in the only way that I think that they–or other man-hating feminists–understand. I said, basically, let the same thing happen to you, and see how you like it!! I see that I have made my point.

There were two measly posts here who reminded me that there were some women who rebuked the talk-show harpies for their outrageous cruelty. Sorry, but out of 273, at the time of this posting, two is NOT enough!The responses of the other 270+ are all that the talkshow feminists were right, and I am WRONG to object in any way! Your posts all show that feminists, in the media, are exactly as inhuman as I show them to be, and that my response-wishing upon the torments of cancer–, however outrageously cruel it would be with real people, against feminists and their ilk–is thirty years overdue, and long justified! Maybe I am the first to invoke karmic justice here, but I won’t be the last!

This was after more than three decades of the most callous, brutal, and vicious attacks on men imaginable, simply because they were male–the poor fellows were born with a Y chromosome. If you find it cruel and unusual punishment when women are similarly treated, on a tiny, eccentric obscure website, how will you feel when justice pursues feminists onto the mainstream media. It will happen, and will BURN whether I am even alive to help it along or not.Your consistant and extremely vocal support for the female tormentors just shows the world the kind of people(?) that you are and vindicates my actions!

PEACE AND JUSTICE!!
David K. Meller

PS- i don’t–and never have–spent my time drooling over the idiot box, or mass-circulation periodicals, most of whom are dedicated to women anyhow. One can safely surmise, therefore, that the situation as It is is far worse than I have related it regarding female abuse of and murder of men. I no doubt missed quite a few equally horrid cases. DKM

hellkell
hellkell

Way to selectively read, Meller. There were more than two posts here disagreeing with Sharon Osbourne, Feminist Icon.

In short, eat a bowl of fuck.

YOURS IN SHE-VIPERY!!!

hellkell

David K. Meller

And merry Christmas to you too…

cynickal
cynickal

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah I’m superior to your lady-brains because I can ignore reality, facts, reports and statistics! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Look one example from 35 years ago! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Yeah, DoucheKM, go sell it somewhere where the reality is that one if four women are victims of domestic violence in a developed country.

Better yet…

DIAF!

ithiliana

DKM: Since 1977 (or thereabouts, it is more than thirty years ago!) When a certain Francine Hughes made the headlines by burning her husband alive when he slept, every few months it seems that a woman inflicts a horrible death on a man,

Citation needed!

SRS! Because I keep seeing newstories about men killing their children and/or wives and/or selves because they cannot control the women. So I wonder what newspapers you are reading that I never see.

bekabot
bekabot

Weren’t you talking about people both having malaria and being bipolar a while ago? It read like you didn’t believe in germs.”

Certainly I believe in germs. But I suspect that some people may be more attractive to some germs, due to factors innate or acquired, than other people are. We understand/admit this well enough when we say that a person has a “compromised immune system”. I don’t see that the line between “has a compromised immune system” and “looks delightful to a tse tse fly” is 100% hard and fast.

‘Ailments of the body express themselves by means of the body,’ like when a guy who shoots himself up with yellow fever gets yellow fever, proving it’s a virus. That’s about as clear as you can get, causally.

It’s causally very clear in that case, but most people don’t inflict yellow fever on themselves deliberately.

“Anyway, you didn’t say earlier that ‘the whole thing gets reflected in the brain;’ like Molly Ren pointed out, you began by explicitly stating that your point was to ask whether ‘biological causality’ ‘only ran one way;’ whether or not mental states caused illness.”

Taking things out of order:

1) I don’t think mental states cause illness. I think there are some mental states which may invite illness, or may reflect a bodily state which is receptive to it.
2) I say that “the whole thing gets reflected in the brain” b/c so far as I’m concerned the brain is basically a recording device. The brain’s reputation as The Big Initiator is undeserved, IMO.
3) I, like you, am not a big believer in the body/brain dichotomy; I use terminology which insists upon it b/c that’s the terminology I’ve got.

“…or are you equivocating?”

I’m saying that I think illness is equivocal in the sense that illness is a synergy between an ailment, syndrome, or whatever, and the sick person. But I’m reluctant to say so (even though I just did) b/c the context in which I am operating and in which everybody here is also operating makes that sound a lot like: “Sick people are guilty of being sick.” (Which is not what I mean.)

Cynical@11:27 am August 20

Oh, dear, It’s that time of the month, again, isn’t it sweetie!

Treat yourself to some Midol, enjoy some soothing Chamomile tea, and go back to bed! Write back when you are feeling better (and are a tad less psychotic).

Have a nice day. Happy New Year!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

Rutee
Rutee

That’s the best you can really do when someone repeatedly points out what bullshit you’re full of, isn’t it?

BOREDOM AND VEXATION!!
Rutee Katreya

VoiP

Your enemies are widespread and highly organized. Despite their subhuman status, they manage to be cunning. And there are more of them than there are of you. They are very cruel, which is what what you want to do to them is justified.

It is because of THEM, feminists and those who work with them, that he stark choice of enslavement, extermination, or wholesale exile of such loathsome anti-woman shrikes becomes a legitimate subject of discussion.

Your extrapolation is half-gleeful, half-reluctant, but you didn’t do this all by yourself. Your enemies forced the decision upon you.

Fortunately, once your forces do act, they will be powerful enough to make all their desires reality

I still hope for something better, but if my crystal ball is as cracked as everyone else’s, then men, by the millions, perhaps even billions, will see themselves–and each other–cornered by a vicious ENEMY, and the final outcome of feminism and gender equality will play itself out–but it will NOT be the fantasies of Betty Friedan, Robin Morgan, Gloria Steinem, Angela Davis, Andrea Dworken, Valerie Solanas (thought I forgot her, didn’t you?), Kathleen Mackinnon or Susan Brownmiller…

Life or Death, it is THEIR choice, not men’s generally, and certainly not mine!!

You can see things others can’t. You can see things others don’t want to. The writing on the wall. It’s coming. But this isn’t a rant. It’s a warning. Because In the end, it’s not up to you. It’s really up to them.

One thing I should like to say on this day, which may be memorable for others as well as for us Germans: In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet and have usually been ridiculed for it. During the time of my struggle for power, it was in the first instance the Jewish race that only received my prophecies with laughter when I said that I would one day take over the leadership of the State and with it that of the whole nation and that I would then, among many other things, settle the Jewish problem. Their laughter was uproarious, but I think that for some time now they have been laughing on the other side of their face. Today I will once more be a prophet. If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and this the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe! For the time when the non-Jewish nations had no propaganda is at an end.

Kave
Kave

How many times have I read that mra’s don’t watch t.v or listen to mainstream media.

Then they go on to say how bad the media is, and how they have the right stats on domestic violence.

They might as well be saying my only news source is the stormfront.

David K. Meller

Yes, Rutee, that is the very best that I can do, when feminist, ignorant, and venomously hostile people try to show me what “bullshit I am full of…”

Your obscene pishposh, not mine!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Now, as for your daily valium…

Wishing you…

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

Rutee
Rutee

Dude, you haven’t said one true thing about feminists in this entire thread, I’m pretty sure. That means you haven’t done anything but spewed bullshit; you’re claiming I’m spreading something that’s ‘obscene’, presumably for using curse word, but you have called for deaths, laughed off cancer, and wish to visit what you think happened to you on others. You’re far more obscene than I could ever fucking be, no matter how many fucks I throw into a post.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Ooh, it’s like you’re just teasing the biologists now… :p The factors “innate or acquired” are perhaps the “innate or acquired” immune system(s). Which interact with and reinforce each other in complex ways, and can likewise fail in complex ways. And which also can interact with the nervous system (including the CNS.) So, again, I think you are sort of correct but in an odd “woo” way.

cynickal
cynickal

Poor DoucheKM, can’t even rebut the most basic of arguments.

TEDUIM AND AD HOMINEM!!!

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Nicely done, VoiP! (I don’t think it counts as Godwinning when it’s so perfectly constructed. :))

Nicely done, VoiP!

Go Team Venture! *internet high five*

I don’t think it counts as Godwinning when it’s so perfectly constructed.

Perfectly constructed? Every time I try to do something like this I fuck up the html. But thank you.

Why does DKM think it’s Christmas? Did I miss something?

Bekabot,
“Ailments of the body express themselves by means of the body,’ like when a guy who shoots himself up with yellow fever gets yellow fever, proving it’s a virus. That’s about as clear as you can get, causally.”

What? This is beginning to really bug me.
This one case proved that the same thing happens in all other cases. Nobody has to infect themselves with yellow fever any more, because now we know that the yellow fever virus causes yellow fever. Nobody has to replicate the Milliken oil drop experiment either, because once that was done, nobody was wandering around any more going “Gee, I wonder if there’s such a thing as a fraction of a charge, let’s do this all over again.” Because now we know.

That’s what “proof” means.

speedlines
speedlines

The Gregorian Calendar is a feminist plot.

VoiP

The Gregorian Calendar is a feminist plot.

I never touch the thing myself.

Cynical, Rutee,et al @ 20 August 2011 7:24pm

I can and I have rebutted your “arguments”, not once, but at least twice! I just don’t want to, anymore! It is easier for me to just assume that you posters are simply having a nervous breakdown, or it is even just your “time of the month”, and let it go at that!

David Latrelle is simply WRONG when he suggested above that my response to two odious and loathsome feminists cheering the mutilation of a man by his wife was inspired by hatred of women who suffer from cancer. On the contrary, it was a RETALIATORY RESPONSE to those two ghastly feminists (and their enthusiastic supporters) and NOTHING ELSE! Nobody, even here, is obliged to defend feminists who behave in a subhuman manner, and nobody is obliged to attack those (of either sex) who call them–and their kind–to account!

You posters were wrong in your agreement with Mr. Latrelle on this issue. I spent far too much time explaining this already, and I am not doing it any more!

Learn to read, calm yourselve down, read my posts again, and you will understand. If it matters to anyone, I wish nothing but a speedy and complete recovery from any women who suffer from cancer who share my loathing of mutilating men! As for others, they deserve what they get!

Happy now!

Learn to read! It really helps when you are trying to criticize material that you disagree with.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

VoiP

What about the part where I call you a Nazi, babydoll? Don’t wanna play then?

Rutee
Rutee

You haven’t even begun to touch my arguments. You’ve made assertions that are so blatantly contra-reality I haven’t dignified them with the substance they lack. You’ll be touching my arguments when you demonstrate that, for example men are in fact the oppressed gender. Good luck with that, Reality has a feministic bias.

VoiP: While the Orthodox church is cool as all Hell, even you guys celebrate Christmas in the general vicinity of winter.

And it’s easier for us to assume you’ve suffered grievous head trauma and/or currently have your balls in a vise. Shall we call it a draw?

HTML fail. I’m off my game today.

Rutee@20 August 7:54pm

Men aren’t the “oppressed gender”?

For almost fifty years (more than half a human lifetime), we have had to listen to feminists, haven’t we? In the courts, in the newsmedia, in popular entertainment, e.g. cinema, televison, and radio, in the schools, in the so-called ‘mainline’ churches, and in our jobs,livlihoods and professions, both in private business and the civil service. We have even been afflicted by these harpies in (Lord Help us), the Armed Forces!

Women being inflicted upon one without one’s consent, and out of her proper place, is OPPRESSION! Nobody wanted them out of the home, nobody needed them out of the home, and they could only get opportunities out of the home by invading men’s space, and destroying the economy in the process!

Evidence needed? Look at any Newspaper headline, TV lead story, or economic figures, especially since 2007, everywhere in the world!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

PS-None of this is any reason to wish any women dead from cancer, but it certainly ranks with one of the most revolting oppression of men to be seen anywhere.DKM

Go back to sleep!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

If that is not oppression, what is?