antifeminism creepy douchebaggery evil women misogyny MRA penises reactionary bullshit that's not funny! the spearhead

David K. Meller on women getting cancer: “HA HA HA HA HA…LOL!”

Not reallly the appropriate response to someone else getting cancer.

Those of you who aren’t regular readers of the comments here may not appreciate the true genius of David K. Meller, an excitable and exclamation-point-loving MRA I’ve mentioned once or twice in my posts, but who shows up in the comments here with some regularity – ending each comment with his trademark “PEACE AND FREEDOM!!”

Mr. Meller is a great lover (not physically) of men:

Men, by and large, are a wonderful sex! We are more intelligent than women, more creative, at least in the areas outside the home. We are, also, as a rule, physically stronger as well …

He claims to love women, too – though not feminists, whom he seems to consider something other than human:

Women ARE people, and often wonderful people at that! Feminists, on the other hand, AREN’T! …

Women are people, and properly raised, educated, and loved,, are beautiful, charming, and lovely!

Despite his alleged love of women – at least the non-feminist ones – he often says utterly horrible things about them. The examples are too numerous to catalogue. But let me draw your attention to one rather telling comment of his I found recently on The Spearhead.

In the midst of a discussion of Sharon Osbourne’s now notorious comments about a woman who cut off her husband’s penis, Meller offered the following musings on the subject of women and cancer. I am having trouble finding much love of women in them:

It is .. possible that the breast cancers (not to mention ovarian and vaginal cancers) have a psychosomatic aspect to their development. … The feelings of vicious sadism, brutality, and callous indifference to another’s pain in such harpies must inexorably work on the molecular, genetic, and cellular level to generate consequences! I hope that you girls find these consequences as hilarious as I do when you annoy me with your next women’s health campaign against cancer!

Maybe women don’t strictly speaking, DESERVE cancer, but it will be hard for me to stop laughing at them …

Isn’t the thought of cancer-ridden women going under the knife amusing? Isn’t thought of women losing part, or all, of a sexual organ that is precious to them FUNNY? The pain women experience when recovering from surgery (and radiation or chemo, which is almost as bad) is still less than the agony which that poor man underwent when he underwent castration at the hands of a deranged, sadistic, and vicious she-weasel (my apologies to weasels)!

[F]or every man who is abused and tortured by his woman, it almost warms my heart that the same hatred and spite characteristic of the female human(?) sets THEM up for a similar fate down the road, as that bitterness, vicious sadism, and bloodthirstiness so characteristic of those who would LAUGH AT the suffering caused by a “woman” committing such a vicious crime predisposes them toward cancer, and (I hope) a similar fate!

Karma is always there, girls, and it is a bitch!! HA HA HA HA HA…LOL!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!

David K. Meller

That “PEACE AND FREEDOM!!!” always gets me.

This being The Spearhead, Meller’s comments garnered more than a few upvotes. Not as many as he usually gets, admittedly, but some.

At some point I will do a Best of David K. Meller post, highlighting some of his “best” comments here. He is one for the ages.

Sharculese

is calling everyone comrade dkms new ‘words can always hurt me’ shtick because i actually kind of wish we had a form of address that was gender neutral and had no class implications

cynickal
cynickal

DKM haz a schtoopid hat. He iz unwhoorthy az an opponent!
Hy vill not deeknegfy adrezink heem until he geetz a beeter hat.

I am not stupid!

Coulda fooled me! Though I’d add piss-ignorant asshat, just to keep things clear.

DKM also left out all the casualties caused by COBRA, the Hellfire Club, and the Evil League of Evil.

Sharculese

what I do know about Russia, about Soviet Communism–as well as what I know about women–WOULD fill lake Baikal, and probably overflow into the cities of Irkutsk and Vladivostok in the bargain! Disagree with me to your heart’s content, but my worst critics are aware that, whatever my other faults, I am not stupid!

what you know about russia however does not apparently include the massive distance between lake baikal and vladivostok however

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Four (at this writing) priceless examples of feminist womyn scholarship above! And youall were talking about gender equality where reasoning and intellect are concerned. LOL!

Oh, well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, anyway! I know of nothing else to post…

“womyn?”

OMIGOD DKM IS SECRETLY MRAL!

Sharculese

dkm dont go until you explain how lake baikal could overflow all the way across northern china into vladivostok

your fanciful notion of geography intrigues me

Kave
Kave

DKM

You are rather stupid. There is a difference between going against the herd and wearing a tinfoil hat. You wear the hat.
And mentally ill in a this group is out to get me so I will get them first in a my far out never to happen way.
You’re a stalker by your own admission.

Your a late 40’s balding overweight guy who in no way could ever be considered to be a alpha.
You’re someone that needs to pump themselves up on the internet and thus joins the most pathetic to feel that you are less pathetic.

You are a failure as a father.

Not sure if I left anything out, except to say that I consider you pathetic again.

Kave
Kave

Forgot one thing. From your body type and lifestyle that you brag about you’re also a walking heart attack. It will be rather ironic when one of your bar girls takes you out won’t it?

Sharculese

is dkm really forty because i assumed from all the internet libertarianism and knee-jerk anti-leftist that he was a teenager. also the peace and freedom thing…

hellkell
hellkell

OMIGOD DKM IS SECRETLY MRAL!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hellkell
hellkell

I thought he was way older than late 40’s. He’s always telling us to get off his lawn and shit.

KathleenB

I thought he was way older than late 40′s. He’s always telling us to get off his lawn and shit.

I’m in my early thirties and I tell kids to get off my lawn. I had one of the neighbor kids literally try to pull branches off one of my trees. That shit does not fly when you helped plant those trees to replace hundred year old one that were knocked down in a storm. And I bitch about the teenager next door. But that’s ’cause he’s an entitled asshat.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Stop guessing, children!! The details of my life are no secret, and all you have to do is ask.

I am celebrating my 666th birthday this December 25, I reside quite comfortably in the seventh circle of hell, and have not two, not three, but FOUR pair of horns and forked tails, although I wear only one set at a time of course. I even have a degree in Satanic studies from Gehenna University, but I don’t suppose that you believe that one…

I am the fourth reincarnation of Be’elzebub, but none of you are supposed to know this, until you join me here in hell.

Oh, and sorry about the confusion in the above posts regarding the geography of Lake Baikal and Vladivostok, but the maps here really stink!! many are out of date by some 20,000 years or so. Lucifer keeps all the good modern ones for himself! We keep complaining to the boss, but you know where that gets you!

Happy Easter, Enjoy your Ramadan, and honor Kwanzaa…

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

PS–Disagree with me as you will, but I am really very very smart, especially about women!DKM

Kave
Kave

David

You’re just a run of the mill narcissistic idiot who can’t understand anything about the person beside you speaking never mind half the human race, Nothing special in reality are you?

Dumb as a doorknob.

Sharculese

dkm that was the lamest cop-out ever

seriously how does a dude whos posturing about his knowledge of russia fuck up something that basic i need to know

KathleenB

If you were as smart about women as you claim, you wouldn’t be talking about us the way you do. The minimum qualification to be smart about other people is regarding them as a fellow human being. Since you have wished harm and pain to women, that would seem to indicate that you do not view us as human beings.

Try again when you’ve grown some empathy.

Sharculese

seriously dkm pretty much anytime you post for the conceivable future im going to work vladivostok into my response in case you want to prepare some indignant flowery prose in advance

like i know it takes some serious thesaurusmanship to churn out that kind of diaryscrawl and if you want to stockpile in advance my feelings wont be hurt

DKM is the only person I’ve ever talked to who responds to charges of unintentional incoherence with intentional incoherence.

VoiP
VoiP

why did i miss this.

Pecunium

Wow…. Deke knows enough to cover the land for some 4,1000 miles (from Irkutsk to Vladivostok.

It’s almost as if all he knows about Russia is from TV shows and movies.

I would agree, however, than anyone who disagrees with you, and who doesn’t ‘t think you are at least a little stupid (and a lot ignorant) is among your worst critics.

Pecunium

Sorry… added a zero, 4,100 miles.

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Takes one to know one, I guess,,,

Love y’all !

Looking forward to seeing you down here real soon. You’ll probably hate the climate, but you’ll luv the company. And don’t worry about Vladivostok, we have a copy of the place down here, though it is a bit out of date (see previous post)!

the map I was citing showing an ocean between Irkutsk and Vladivostok seems to have been made during the ninth Great Flood; the one cited in the Old Testament, and should be disregarded. I haven’t gotten outside much lately. Glad to hear the place survived to modern times.

I don’t know if I am wasting time trying to communcate with people who so obviously show themselves–and each other–total imbeciles (as they seem to think of me) but I will continue trying. Remember, even I learned in Primary school, “it takes one to know one”.

I already told you all that I see women as lovely, charming and beautiful! As far as being “submissive” is concerned, why not? It takes nothing away from them, and adds great pleasure to the relationship. Actually, it is not misogyny–“hatred” (?) of women–that you are attacking, but simply traditional womanhood as practiced among people everywhere up there for countless centuries until feminists came along and made a bloody mess for everyone!

Would someone who “hated” women describe them as lovely, sensitive, empathic, soft, charming, and adorable, among other delightful qualities and attributes? And no, I don’t–and never have–wanted women to suffer and die from cancer, just ghastly man-hating feminist harridans who have nothing feminine about them and themselves find joy in castrating and mutilating men, or at least seeing other feminist harpies do it! If those feminist shrikes like Sharon Osbourne encounter such a fate, I am not necessarily Happy 🙂 but she certainly gets what she deserves…

Believe me, there are places reserved in the lowest bowels of this place for them after they pass over from their current state of being! The Boss here is happy just thinking about it!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

Sharculese

again, dkm, yes, you hate any women who assert personhood or individuality. youre pretty clearly only okay with women if you can treat them as chattels not people. sadly, women are people. therefore you hate women. the point has flown so far over your head its like the distance between lake baikal and vladivostok.

also, dude, you were already a really bad writer and the fake hell thing isnt really helping that. have you considered not

Sharculese

using so many florid synonyms and maybe working on paring down your sentence structure?

KathleenB

Blessed Jesus in a miniskirt, you really are a dumbass. People here condemned what Osborne said. Laughing at another person’s pain is a vile and unworthy act. I hope she apologized for it. i wish you would apologize for your laughter at the suffering of others, but somehow I think a snowball has a better chance in your home. Fuck right off.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

“And no, I don’t–and never have–wanted women to suffer and die from cancer, just ghastly man-hating feminist harridans who have nothing feminine about them and themselves find joy in castrating and mutilating men, or at least seeing other feminist harpies do it!”

David K. Meller

“Isn’t the thought of cancer-ridden women going under the knife amusing? Isn’t thought of women losing part, or all, of a sexual organ that is precious to them FUNNY? ”

David K. Meller

You seem to have left out the “feminist harridans…” qualifier the first time around.

KathleenB

Logic problem for you, DKM.

1) People who laugh at the pain of others are vile and unworthy.
2) DKM laughed at the pain of women who have cancer.
3) Therefore…

I’m sure your manly brain can figure it out.

Captain Bathrobe

All right, that’s it: we need DKM and NWO to have a dumb-off to determine who is biggest dumbass among the trolls of Manboobz.

Will NWO’s ALL CAPITAL LETTERS theory beat DKM’s “small Russia” theory?

Does typing PEACE AND FREEDOM!!! in all caps constitute a binding contract?

Stay tuned…

KathleenB

Captain: Excellent idea! I’ll bring popcorn.

Captain Bathrobe

We could put it on Pay-Per-View.

VoiP
VoiP

And no, I don’t–and never have–wanted women to suffer and die from cancer, just ghastly man-hating feminist harridans who have nothing feminine about them and themselves find joy in castrating and mutilating men, or at least seeing other feminist harpies do it! If those feminist shrikes like Sharon Osbourne encounter such a fate, I am not necessarily Happy but she certainly gets what she deserves…

the devil hates feminists. I KNEW IT

Try to live it down, Sharculese will remind you what you did FOREVER. And If he doesn’t, I will. Herp derp

Kave
Kave

Sharon Osbourne.

She said something that was wrong, and her husband bit the heads off of bats.

Ozzy is at this point is less then an idiot, she’s put up with drug abuse, affairs and pretty much senility. She’s really made the family money and certainly has managed it since their marriage. No doubt he’d be dead without her, but marriage was a bad deal for Ozzy how?

Pecunium

Meller: We’ve already told you that you don’t love women.

See how effective that is at convincing people.

But the meat of the matter isn’t what you tell us your words mean, it’s what they actually mean.

Looking at your words, you don’t love women. You love the idea of women who behave in some very specific ways. That’s not the same. Your delusions that “people everywhere” engaged in this sort of behavior until “feminism” came along and ruined everything is, well delusional: sort of like your maps of Russia.

You say you don’t want women to suffer, you just enjoy knowing that it happens.

This, my dear boy, is not love.

SHITS AND GIGGLES!

Philippa
Philippa

As a woman who is in the process of recovering from major surgery, chemo and radiotherapy due to cancer all I can say is that you are one of the most hateful creatures it has ever been my misfortune to encounter. If I were a less charitable and kindly person I might say that I hope that you experienced what I had, in the hope that it might teach you a little empathy, but nobody deserves that.

Instead I might just say that with these comments you show yourself for what you truly are and I really don’t need to add anything more.

1 6 7 8