evil women funny men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny vaginas

I think we have a new [NSFW] catchphrase!

A You-know-whatted Circus in action.

MGTOWers have such a way with words. Here’s MrLahey on MGTOWforums explaining his movement in a nutshell:

[W]e’re voting with our feet, and the best way to say no to the cunted circus is to stop feeding it with your participation.

They’ll only notice you when they’re short your money.

“Cunted circus.” Lovely. I will be working it into as many conversations as I dare. Assuming I can figure out how to use it in a sentence. Can you?

(I’m taking off the “cunt” filter for the occasion.)

Anti-MRA
Anti-MRA

Have a look at this comment/fantasy not far below the featured one (one can only imagine what this inadequate was doing whilst writing);

Reply With Quote
08-06-2011 04:26 PM #6
I Am Jack’s Agent of Kaos
Senior Member

Status : Offline
Join Date : Apr 2011
Location : Goddamn, South Carolina
Posts : 386
Liked : 315 times
Reputation : 30

I see MGTOW as the greatest weapon against feminism and misandry because it’s a weapon that takes away the enemy’s focus and will eventually turn it against itself. Since we are abstaining from meaningful interactions, we are taking away the focus of their hate. It’s similar to whenever you’d hear a racist caucasian tell an african america to “go back to your own country.” Let’s say that african americans did, it wouldn’t matter because the racist person is still full of hate, he’d just turn his hate to something else. This is what will happen in my estimation.

After years of misandry, men had had enough and the numbers of MGTOW had grown exponentially. Seeing nowhere else to turn, they took their final option.

“Fuck it,” they said. “We’re out of here.”

The focus of their misguided hate being absent, the modern “women” were now forced to do the one thing they’d forgotten how to do, shut the fuck up. After years without men, the women started to notice that their lives weren’t was enriched as they had envisioned. They were lonely due to lack of companionship, stressed trying to provide for their family alone after forcing the father out and this was intensified by their children’s unruly nature as a result. They looked over and saw how much the men’s lives had improved, even the men that were enslaved to child support and alimony’s lives were getting better. The men were also beginning to improve society at great lengths due to their focus being shifted back from the eternal chase for vagina and over to progress for the world. Wanting to reconcile, the women decided to extend an olive branch.

“Blowjob?”

“No, thank you,” the men replied without a second thought.

“Please?” the women asked. “We’re sorry for everything we’ve done, we just want it to go back to the way it was. We’ll even do anal.”

“Well, that it is tempting but we can get that kinda action for an extra $50 at the least. We’re going to have to decline, it was good seeing you though. Take care. Alright guys, back to work, these flying cars aren’t going to build themselves…what? We’ve just developed the technology to have the flying cars build themselves, damn, even talking to women for a minute distracts you. We did not realize that, damn it again.”

As the men were trying to leave, the women grabbed them by the leg in tears.

“Please, don’t go, why can’t we get back together?”

“Hey, it’s not our fault, you didn’t appreciate us, you won so enjoy it.”

Seeing that they weren’t going to let them be, the men appealed to the lesbians in the feminist movement for help.

“Hey, you lesbians wanna get these women of of us please? They’re on us like a fish on a bicycle.”

Trying to save face for their movement, the lesbians got the women to release the men much to their gratitude but they were surprised when the women turned on them.

“This is all your fault!”

Without a second thought, the lesbians struck the women to silence them.

“Shut up, bitches!” they shouted as the men smirked in surprise.

“That’s right, don’t take no lip.”

Ami Angelwings

Who are they getting action from o_O

Samuel

Listen I cannot speak for every MRA/MGTOW/ I am not here to curse and yell or mock any female anatomy. What bothers me is many feminists state that these MGTOW/Happy Bachelor guys are creepy loser. douchebags who are illiterate and have no life and live in their Parents Basement. That offends me as a male. I know a lot of guys out there who have emailed me on happy bachelors sights( Dave your allowed private emails on the HB siites).
A lot of these guys that have emailed me their hurt and sadness and bitterness at women. I’ve heard from unemployed men and poor men. However, I have mostly heard from Wealthy Entrepreneurs, Artists Teachers,, Attorneys, Construction Workers, Physicians. These guys are far from creepy. These were normal every day guys that somehow have had bad experiences with women.
Also about the Handsome word I use. A lot of feminists claim That these mgtow guys are fat ugly overweight smelly losers. I know that is NOT true. Many of these guys are fit, are well read. Remember, a lot of mgtow guys men in general that post on MRA blogs are interested in Gender roles/Gender relations and are educated. These guys are not fat ugly stupid creepy losers. These are handsome men. This is just my observation from what I have seen on emails.
someone on the mgtow happy bachelor board emailed me this link http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100206181523AAVDs3o

Ami Angelwings

Are these guys emailing you all their pictures too or something? o_O

I don’t think a lot of feminists even know of MGTOW honestly : It’s just the ones here, and I haven’t heard a lot of “they’re fat ugly overweight smelly losers”. (tho I have heard “live in their parents basements”) xD

Magical Laura (@_magical_laura)

I think accusing us of insulting the looks of MRAs is PRETTY cheeky!

Samuel

MagicalLaura That is what I hear from a lot of feminists. The the MRA/mgtow happy bachelor guys are creepy losers. These are good, handsome,smart,masculine men, they have just been hurt by women. Yes some of them could be the equivalent of the angry feminist who bashes men. But She still loves men. Same with these guys. These are not women haters
Many of these guys were married, some are still in relationships with women, or want to be.A lot of attractive, wealthy, handsome men who choose to remain Bachelors get accused of being gay or selfish losers, Interestingly a lot of the guys on The Happy Bachelors MGTOW board are actually wealthy and successful but will not marry- they are afraid if a divorce happens since 1 out of 2 now in America end in divorce. they will lose everything. One may call them Paranoid, They are cautious and scared. Feminists reach out to these men.It may change their mind and they will could be good strong educated wealthy boyfriends/ Husband.

comrade svilova
comrade svilova

I have to say, lesbian separatists may not be the movement for me, but they do spend less time trying to get attention from those they are separating from!

Andrea Vaughn

Samuel, people who say things like “cunted circus” and imply that the ONLY reason a woman is with a man is for his money do not love women. They hate them.

Pecunium

So Fucking What.

I’ve had men do the same.

Some people suck.

That’s not what the MGTOW/MRA types do. They say men are swell, and women suck. Not just some women, all women.

That’s why we get pissy with them.

Daphne B.

Samuel: when I think of a MRA or MGTOW guy as “creepy loser”, it’s not because of his looks or social status or job. It’s because of his sexist beliefs. So unless you can tell me that lots of your MGTOW acquaintances aren’t really sexist, then I think you’re barking up the wrong tree.

mediumdave

The parallels with the “Galters” who believe (against all evidence and common sense*) that the withdrawal of a few whiny computer nerds from the economy will… uh, I’m afraid I don’t know how to close this sentence. (Is there an English teacher in the house? 😮 )

Well, anyway, when you combine the Gallup poll’s current figures for US underemployment and underemployment, it works out to 26.8%. That is, more than a quarter of the US workforce is either working below capacity or is completely idle. That has hurt the economy, of course, but it has hardly collapsed. And the “Galters” think that the disappearance of less than 1% of the workforce would collapse it? That’s sheer lunacy.

(Interesting… that “Galter” blog hasn’t been updated in nearly a year.)

So… getting back to the MGTOW’ers, there is absolutely no reason or evidence for the idea that a few hundred whiny losers staying out of relationships with women will make even a dent in the lives of the… 22 million or so women in the US alone. That ratio is so tiny, I’m not even going to bother working it out. 😀

*It works for me. ;D

Pecunium

mediumdave: They suffer from, well they suffer from lots of things; most of which have to do with a complete lack of economic understanding, but they believe in “the great man” theory of labor, and that they are great men.

If you ever want to be amazed… go read some, “rationalist” websites.

Samuel

Pecunian wrote Samuel: There is no such things as, “feminist compassion”. There is human compassion. I’ve been hurt by women. I’ve had women who were acting with calculation to make me miserable.

So Fucking What.

I’ve had men do the same.

Some people suck.

That’s why we get pissy with them.

Pecuniun MGTOW is not monolithic There are some angry men that are radical and want nothing to do with them However Many of these guys would be open if some Feminists, like Ozymandias reached out to them to tell them Feminists are not all like that , Of course I am one of the few MGTOW feminists, but many would be open to changing their minds and understanding women if women reached out to them, If any Feminist here wants to starts a blog with me let know I believe it could work or not but if no one attempts to bridge a gap between both mgtow and feminists (radical and moderate). I believe this is necessary.

mediumdave

if some Feminists… reached out to them to tell them Feminists are not all like that…

LOL, Samuel! If these guys want to know what feminists are like (why are you capitalizing a non-proper noun, BTW?), they can make the effort themselves! How egotistical (and typical) for these lazy, whiny, entitled gits to think that women should make the effort to reach out to them! Why on earth should they? If Ozy thinks it’s worth it; that’s fine for her, but I do not.

Samuel

Mediumdave I am making the effort. I have been mocked cursed at and abused on this forum. A female called wrote to me that she wishes I was dead and would go to hell. I’m trying to communicate. I believe you can be a Feminist and an MGTOW.
If Feminism is about equality then it is good for MGTOW men.Ozymandias reached out to these guys, she was bold she cares. Yes some guys wrote nasty responses to her but She is Still Standing and still trying to make the effort. I’m willing to establish a blog with a feminist to bridge a gap.
Thank you Ozy very much again I will say again THANK THANK THANK YOU OZYMANDIAS for your feminist compassion. Ozy even wrote on her blog she criticized her fellow feminists for not caring about the men. Ozy is bold, she is a feminist who gives a crap about some bitter men who are really sad behind the hurt, to try to help them. Ozymandias even said she thinks Feminism can help organize the mens movement.
I’m not giving up, I believe dialogue and compassion on both sides leads to solutions. If any feminists want to join me in my mission let me know.

mythago
mythago

mediumdave: It goes “blahblahblah AND THEN THEY’LL BE SORRY!” Think of a five-year-old with better programming skills.

Samuel, I don’t think you understand. These MGTOW want to shun women completely. Don’t you think we should respect their choice? And maybe, you know, even celebrate it a little?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Samuel:

“Pecuniun MGTOW is not monolithic There are some angry men that are radical and want nothing to do with them However Many of these guys would be open if some Feminists, like Ozymandias reached out to them to tell them Feminists are not all like that…”

I’m calling bullshit, Samuel. Ever heard of NAWALT? NAFALT? They’re shorthand dismissals for the sentiment that Not All Women/Feminists Are Like That. Unless nearly every Men’s Rights Redditor, every Spear Head commenter, and every MRA and MGTOW visible to David is a radical, then your assertion that “many of these guys would be open if feminists reached out to them” is baloney.

No group is ever monolithic, if by monolithic you mean every member thinks and agrees with each other. However every groups has its trends, its vocal proponents, and its majority opinion (the three are not necessarily the same, but could be). Given the great deal of feminist blogs and members that disagree with radical feminists, it can’t be said that the radical opinion is the dominant one, or even the vocal one (notice that the same names keep cropping up over and over again, Dworkin, Marcotte, etc… and never from the feminist side). It’s the MRAs that keep bringing up the radical people as if they were representative.

On the flip side, notice how difficult it is to find blogs with moderate MRA and MGTOW opinions. I’m not gonna trust myself to judge what the trends and vocal proponents think in the MRM are, but from people who are much more informed than I (David, Holly, Ami, and Ozy just to name a few), the trends seem to be violent, the vocal proponents misogynistic, and the majority opinion that women suck.

You don’t have to be part of that group if you don’t agree with it. You can adopt the label if you desire, but insist through your actions and your words that you are not like the others. That’s fine. But ignoring the mountains of evidence that the movement you ascribe to is essentially a hate group ain’t gonna fly, as will dismissing everyone you disagree with in the movement (which seems to be just about everyone) as a radical.

cynickal
cynickal

Many of these guys are actually afraid of women and behind anger is Fear. I have counseled some of these guys. They love woman but hate them. It is almost the same emotion.

Many of these guys are emotionally stuck at three years old. An adult would realize that externalities are not the whole of any problem. The complete lack of self awareness that are constantly displayed are sad. They need to cut the apron strings and stop looking for a mommie to take care of their every need so they can live in perpetual childhood.

Samuel

I’ll say this again Mythago MGTOW Happy Bachelors MRA MRM is not monolithic. Just like Feminism is not monolithic.I think and this was discussed on this site before many of these guys are ‘”Threatening to go their own way.” If you want to celebrate it mythago and just these mgtow guys just die and go to hell like some have told me then that is okay.Mythago you go in your corner then we go in ours and no one bothers each other.
But if some bold feminists here want to reach out as this courageous female Ozymandias is doing, join me on my mission. I think feminism or many men call it “equalism”, can actually better these guys and change their minds and these guys may become great husbands to some women one day which helps better society.

cynickal
cynickal

@Magpie:

Steph

In regards to the the bit above written by I Am Jack’s Agent of Kaos (sorry, I don’t know how to do the quotey things…) Wow. That’s got to be the most over-the-top ‘and then they’ll be sorry’ fantasy since the SOAP POISONING!! scene from A Christmas Story.

Also, hardly the main point, but…

“It’s similar to whenever you’d hear a racist caucasian tell an african america to “go back to your own country.” Let’s say that african americans did, it wouldn’t matter because”

… they would still be in America? I mean, it’s right there in the word…

Holly Pervocracy

If MGTOW’s want to stop going TOW and rejoin normal society, good for them (although they don’t get a cookie for doing what normal men were doing all along).

If they don’t, that’s their problem. Or not their problem, if they’re genuinely happy going TOW and don’t bother anyone about it.

To be honest, feminists don’t really care that much if these guys have relationships with women or not. We just care if they’re going around saying ravingly misogynist things or advocating discrimination against women. But we have absolutely no motivation to make them into anyone’s husbands.

It’s not like there aren’t plenty of nice single guys out there who haven’t given up on an entire gender.

mediumdave

Well, Samuel, you’ve been mocked and abused, but mainly by me (and you may have guessed that I’m a man). And, you are not making much of an effort if you still think that the onus is on feminists to “reach out” to you and other MGTOW’ers. Have you been cursed? I don’t know…

FUCK!

OK, I think that qualifies… now. Despite all the scorn and cursing and whatnot, I don’t want you to die and go to hell. Firstly, you’re already in hell. Or as close to it as an agnostic like me believes in. Secondly, if you die (literally, that is) you’ll never get out of hell. Again, metaphorically speaking. I don’t want you to suffer, Samuel; I’m not a cruel person. I want you and your fellow woman-haters to take some responsibility and GROW THE FUCK UP. Which you’ll never be able to do as long as you sit there and whine, “Help me! Help me! I’m a helpless manchild who can’t do anything for himself!” If you expect women to rescue you, it’ll never happen.

cynickal
cynickal

@Kirbywarp

Amanda is radical? Wow, I had no idea that I was following, reading and agreeing a lot with a radical.
So… uhm… Go me! /burns bra

Nobby

@Samuel If someone came up to a black man and said “Hey, i’m a racist. I think it would be better if all the blacks just went back to africa. But I can learn! Please, come show the other racists that you’re a good guy! Sure, they may curse you and be jackasses, but you can do it Show them you’re good!” Do you think it would get any kind of good response? Do you think it would be up to the black man to show the racists that he’s actually a good person?

Bostonian
Bostonian

Samuel, as a parent of daughters, I do not want them trying to date MGTOW, because I want my daughters to be with people who love them.

I do not think that is unreasonable or awful.

MGTOW post screeds about the horribleness of women and how much they hate them. I can only go by what they actually post and what I have seen.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@cynickal:

I probably haven’t been paying very good attention then. I was just listing names I recall hearing. *shrug* Sorry about that.

You can keep burning your bra though, I don’t mind. 😛

mediumdave

cynickal, I’ve noticed that the only three feminists that all MRA’s can name are Andrea Dworkin, Amanda Marcotte and Hugo Schwyzer (*sigh*). That alone tells you a lot more about the borderline-narcissistic nature of the MRM than years of reading could. 😀

Amanda would probably boggle at the notion that she’s a radfem, if she hadn’t heard it umpty-billion times…

Holly Pervocracy

Kirby – Amanda Marcotte isn’t all that extremist, she’s just a little further left (and a little more pugnacious) than most popular Internet feminists, so she gets picked on as the Dworkin of our day even though she’s nothing like Dworkin. Most of what she says is actually extremely reasonable.

She’s more of a Designated Target than anything, and because she’s quite popular it’s easy to disdain lots of people for linking to her. After a while the MRAs started talking as if it’s taken for granted that Marcotte is the worst misandrist ever, and the only question is whether all feminists are that bad or not.

If you want a Designated Target who’s actually unfriendly to men and is still alive, they’re out there on the Internet (as is everything), but none of them are actually popular enough to effectively use against most feminists. Biting Beaver comes up, but seriously, how many people here actually read Biting Beaver?

ozymandias42

You know, I hate to say this to someone who clearly likes me, but…

It is not actually feminism’s job to reach out to MGTOW. There are a lot of non-misogynistic well-meaning men who need to be educated before we get to the WOMEN ALL SUCK people. The WOMEN ALL SUCK people need a therapist, not a feminist trying to help them out.

But, you know what, I’ll bite. What are your concerns that feminism might help address? Do you have any questions or concerns about feminist ideas? Do you want recommendations for some good introductory books to feminism?

Samuel

I’ll say this again Why take the most Hate filled mgtow guys and say we are all like that. Many mgtow guys are not like that. They are sad and angry at women because the love women. For crying out loud WE WERE IN A WOMANS WOMB FOR 9 MONTHS WE LOVE OUR MOMS SISTER, WOMEN TEACHERS WHO IMPACTED US IN SCHOOL,. Most of these MGTOW guys are just “threatening”. I believe if some feminists were caring and bold, like OZYMANDIAS, it could make an impact
. As far as this statement “Samuel If someone came up to a black man and said “Hey, i’m a racist. I think it would be better if all the blacks just went back to africa. But I can learn! Please, come show the other racists that you’re a good guy! Sure, they may curse you and be jackasses, but you can do it Show them you’re good!” Do you think it would get any kind of good response? Do you think it would be up to the black man to show the racists that he’s actually a good person?”” You cannot make the same analogy. The gender war involves 50% of people in our world.Racial issues involve a smaller population( I believe in racial equality for all people). No man no matter what Cannot avoid half the population. Plus we were raised born by a woman. A racist white guy was not in a black persons womb for 9 months
Lastly, medium Dave I understand you are pro feminist. I actually heard a feminist say that she thinks a lot of.en who support feminists and bash mra’s are actually trying to be White Knights and get laid. What do you think?
Also, Ozymandias is taking the initiative.She started her own blog to reach to mgtow mra’s/ She even said on her blog,, for MRA men who are feminist to start their own blog. So if any feminist want to join this mgtow feminist let me know. If you can write articles, you will be compensated monetarily whatever the pay for writers are.

Samuel

FYI I am celibate I am absolutely not trying to objectify women anymore.

Bostonian
Bostonian

Samuel, as others have said, the hate filled MGTOWs are the ones who post. I have not seen non hatefilled ones.

cynickal
cynickal

/enters after triumphantly burning bras

Wait… Amanda is radical?
She’s just the only feminist MGTOW / MRM have heard of?

Crap.

Anyone have a spare bra? My man boobz are feeling unbound and exposed.
🙁

mediumdave

What do you think?

I think that you’re full of shit, Samuel. Any other questions?

About the being born to a woman thing, BTW, find me a man alive who wasn’t… oh, right. You can’t. Until those artificial womb-thingies come on the market.

Holly Pervocracy

FYI sexual attraction to women isn’t “objectification.” Feminists really have no interest in quashing male attraction to women.

Being “sad and angry” at an entire gender isn’t pitiable. It’s just wrong. These guys you talk about being hurt by women–they weren’t. They were hurt by specific women. To take that out on all women is no more justifiable than taking it out on everyone with brown hair because a brunette abused you.

I don’t think she was actually a feminist. That’s an MRA line because they can’t conceive of any other reason to be a decent person.

So if any feminist want to join this mgtow feminist let me know.
I don’t think you can be a MGTOW and a feminist at the same time. You can’t avoid an entire gender because you don’t like them and simultaneously advocate for gender equality. (Although you
aren’t avoiding women, as repeatedly demonstrated by the fact that you keep talking to us. Maybe you’re just a “celibate feminist” and not actually a MGTOW at all?)

mediumdave

…how many people here actually read Biting Beaver?

Me! Or I did before her blog was locked down… I no longer have access, and actually have no idea if it’s still being updated. I know that Mandos (an occasional commenter here) commented there, though he wasn’t terribly popular. 😀

There is some disagreement about why she locked her blog down, but I may never know for sure, as I wouldn’t know how to contact BB now. Was she unfriendly to men? Seems like she wasn’t back then; she was always kind to me, f’rinstance. Is she now? Well, being deluged with rape and murder threats will do that to a gal. 🙁

ozymandias42

Actually, NSWATM isn’t about reaching out to MRAs, it’s about talking about men’s rights, a cause for which many MRAs range from unhelpful to actively harmful.

Objectification is not about being sexually attracted to women. It’s about treating women as objects– one common form of which is as a sex object. For instance, if you flirt with a hot chick and she says she’s not interested and your reaction is to feel a little sad and rejected, you’re not objectifying her. But if you flirt with a hot chick and she says she’s not interested and your reaction is “butbutbut why is the pussy dispenser broken? I wore my funny hat and everything!” you are objectifying her. Make sense?

Also there really isn’t a gender war. There’s a war of people of both genders against The Patriarchy, but we aren’t fighting each other. Our interests are aligned.

ozymandias42

Also, I make no money from writing about masculism on the Internet. This is strictly For The Luv.

Samuel

Holly I don’t know what I am at this Point, I would say at this point I am not sure. I still will say I think one can be a Man Going His Away MGTOW and be a feminist. It just means That “Going your own way” can be a Feminist male and “going your own way could mean feminists to join you. It is like what Ozy is asking for. Ozy said to an mra guy that was a feminist to start his own blog. Words are words, I have heard women on the site Jezebel use the term “equalist”.
I still consider myself an MGTOW feminist and I am maybe the male equivalent of Ozy. Ozy is very courageous. If you use the term Celibate Feminist that is fine with me. Feminists have no intention of quashing male attraction to women(as Holly implied). I am just stating what I heard that some feminists say that men objectify woman. and these feminists hate porn and think men objectify women. Holly since you seem to have strong opinions on this, I need feminist with good writing/blogging skills for my journey.Feminists join us men as we men and women can each ‘go our own way” and healing between genders can begin. I as a man have such compassion for these guys.
I think behind the most extreme MGTOW is a lot of sadness and hurt.hTese men do Not need feminists for therapy or hugs -they just want to be understood as Ozymandias has done eloquently on her blog..

Pecunium

Samuel: I’ll say this again Why take the most Hate filled mgtow guys and say we are all like that. Many mgtow guys are not like that.

Fine, link to them. Show us these loving, moderate, men who are so scared of women they can’t stand to be around them.

Immaterial. Being a fetus isn’t a reciprocal emotional relationship. Unless you are alleging that these men, (like Mouse in Ladyhawke) rememeber being a fetus it’s gibberish to allege it’s relevant to being causitive for a love of women. Moreover a love for a specific woman/person doesn’t invalidate hatred for the group to which that person belongs (e.g., I’m not an anti-Semite, my best friend is a Jew).

FYI I am celibate I am absolutely not trying to objectify women anymore.

No. Just no. Not having sex doesn’t mean one isn’t objectifying women. Treating them as objects instead of people is objectifying women. I look at women. Sometimes I look at them with lustful eyes. Sometimes I look at them purely as aesthetic objects to photograph. Sometimes I look at them as obstacles to be avoided when walking, or driving, or riding a motorcycle.

In none of those cases am I “objectifying” them, because I am not interacting with them as if they were nothing more than creatures to be compliant to my will.

Pecunium

Samuel: You are *not* making the effort. You are telling us we are being mean to the poor beleaguered MGTOWs, who only want feminists to understand them, and to “bridge the gap” we have to go and tell them how we don’t hate men, and we feel for their poor widdle egos what was hurt by some nasty woman in the past.

Bullshit.

I’ve looked at their fora. I know what they think. They think feminists are man hating, “femnuts” with “hamster brains” who don’t appreciate that MGTOWs hunted mammoths and invented elevators (and will be bogarting flying cars as soon as they can get away from all the nasty women who aren’t paying any attention to them; and preventing them from being able to concentrate).

You say you know MGTOWs who are sensitive souls who don’t hate women, merely fear them.

Fine, bring them here. We’ll talk to them.

But like I said, if they want me to meet them halfway, they better start walking toward me

Samuel

They do not realize that some branches of feminism support MRA’s. Also some feminists(not all) have gone on MGTOW sites and commented with curse words saying ” I hope all you guys die”) .This feminist comment had to be removed it was so abusive. A lot of MGTOW guys told me they are resistant to going to this site because they will be mocked made fun of called creeps and told to die. There has be a middle ground. Ozymandias is the only only one I know of attemting to bridge the gap. Percunium if your interested in writing for me, or joining me to all go our own way and no care what people men or women think. shoot me an email I’m looking for feminist writers I have some ideas. cleopas1028@aol.com

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Samuel:

“Pecunium, A lot of these mgtow guys have commented that when they attempt to dialogue with feminists, they have been shamed mocked called creeps losers, pigs. aholes and even worse. A lot of MGTOW guys have attempted to debate on feminist sites and they feel they get shut down and mocked and abused.”

I’ve heard this line way to often. “We try to talk to you guys, but you just call us creeps and losers! You’re all big meanies!”

Do you know what MGTOWs say when they are “debating?” Do you know what threads they comment on, what their attitude is, how off-topic/on-topic they were, how well they were listening to and responding to the opposing side, anything at all? Nobody on this site immediately dismisses someone for no reason. Nobody I know of would delight in randomly singling out someone as an asshole, nor agree to such a classification without any reason.

Another huge difference between the movements. Reveal yourself as a woman in the MRM community, and you get “hamster-brained,” “child-like,” “hormonal/pmsing,” etc. Reveal yourself as a man in the feminist community, and you get “so what?”

Before you defend your fellow MGTOWs from being called names, first make sure that they actually don’t deserve the labels in the first place. Cause honestly? Most of them do.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

It is not abuse to be told you are wrong. It is not being mocked when a poster challenges the claims that a MGTOW makes by both refuting and showing evidence that challenges the claims.

It could possibly be mocking or abuse if the poster is told they are lying when revealing a personal story.

But the problem you have is that women are not doing all the work (once again) and these MGTOW are required to back up their claims. It makes you sad faced to have to actually do anything when obviously it should be all done by a woman. As I said, again.

Pecunium

Samuel: Nonsense. I don’t believe them. Show me examples of these reactive insults. Show me where a man goes to a feminists site and, without anything more than being a man who disagrees (no insults, no mockery, no use of belittling, or shaming, language) gets mocked and ridiculed by everyone there.

I won’t deny the possibility that there are some women/feminists out there who do hate men, and insult them for the sake of metaphorically kicking all men in the nuts, but if they do, I’ll bet someone calls them on it.

Even the serial liars here (NMO, Eoghan, Marc, Ion) were treated, by and large, with restraint. Until they showed their true colors they were treated as honest actors.

Some (e.g. MRAL) have been treated well even after they have done things which could merit banning.

So go on, show me the cases of these “well intentioned men, trying to establish dialogue” and getting insulted for it.

ozymandias42

I have to say, in my experience with MRAs, nearly all of them who show up on feminist websites are… rather deserving… of their insults.

Samuel

Big deal, So they were just words.No one can throw rocks in cyberspace. That is the beauty of the Internet. If not Kirby start your own blog lie Ozymandias had the courage to do that and she is still standing. Even if you as a woman reached just 1 man just 1 mgtow and made an impact, you’ve. given a human being hope(not man woman human being)

Holly Pervocracy

Big deal, So they were just words.No one can throw rocks in cyberspace.
And what’s coming back at them is just words.

MGTOWs are free to read my blog, free to read Ozy’s blog, free to read THIS blog. What more would you like us to do for them?

ozymandias42

I dunno, personally I’m concentrating my education energy on trying to reach people who don’t already hate women. 🙂

Also Kirby is a dude. I will never get over how everyone assumes MRAs are male and feminists are female…