alpha males antifeminism beta males creepy evil women false accusations men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA rape rapey reactionary bullshit sex sexual harassment sluts terrorism the spearhead woman's suffrage

Spearheaders on the SlutWalks. Again. It’s bad.

From the Dallas SlutWalk

Oh dear. The Spearheaders are talking about the Slutwalks again. The discussion may be the worst on the subject that I have run across so far. Some of the lowlights:

Keyster seems downright pissed that women actually have the right to say no:

They’re high functioning children with sexual power and they don’t want you to forget it. They’re outraged that just because a young woman dresses and acts in a sexually provocative manner, that she might receive unwanted attention from young men that don’t appeal to her.

She should be able to dress like a street whore and abuse alcohol to the point of delerium and they feel compelled to lecture us on how that doesn’t mean this is an advertisment to be sexually harrassed, sexually assaulted or heaven forbid raped. …

They want the “RIGHT” to dress as sexually provocative as they want to without being constantly annoyed by lowly beta males. They’d prefer you not “sexually victimize” them, unless you’re hot and they’re into you, then it’s totally OK. …

Remember this: She didn’t bother to get dressed up for the likes of YOU. Her hope was a worthy athelete or Hollywood star might notice her and talk to her; not some weak, pathetic loser …

“We’ve got the sexual power, the power of consent, the gate keeper of the holy vaginal crevice. See our bouncing propped up cleavage, our long legs and glorious ass protruding from those heels? You want it don’t you?

….ha, ha, ha…you can’t have it because I SAY SO! Because I have THIS power over you, lowly little man. Bow down to me and beg me a little, I might even let the others see me talking to you, without calling the cops.” …

This isn’t feminism, it’s flaunting female sexual power in the faces of men.

You’re seriously complaining that woman have the “power of consent!?” EVERYONE has the power of consent. No one male or female is obliged to have sex with anyone they don’t want to. That’s, you know, rape. It bothers you that women are the “the gate keeper[s] of the holy vaginal crevice?” Who the fuck else should be the gatekeeper of a person’s vagina other than the person whose vagina it is? The mind reels. But apparently the 50+ upvoters of this piece of abhorrent nonsense aren’t bothered by any of this.

Demirogue, meanwhile, suggests we need to better discipline our women:

While perusing FB last week I came across the newest deviation of this mentality which is going topless. …  And they want to cry about rape? They need to cry but only because people said enough is enough and started to belt them on their asses.

Women need to be controlled and on a very, very short leash. They’ve been given every right, every option, every opportunity to be something and what do they do with it? Abuse and manipulate it with reckless abandonment and incessant demands.

Geography Bee Finalist himself thinks the slutwalkers must be retarded:

I wouldn’t worry too much about these Slutwalk sows.

They have no redeeming features. None.

They cannot figure out that if you dress like a whore, you deserve to be treated in a disrespectful manner. Even conservatively dressed mentally retarded women can figure this out and conduct themselves with more propriety and intelligence than these Slutwalkers … .

Knuckledragger blames it on those damned suffragettes:

…we let ‘em drive, we let ‘em vote, and this is what we get.

Ridiculous to even offer attention to another excuse to dress like a whore, goof off in public, and not bring me a beer.

Any man worth his salt should fire any skank who was “sick” from work to attend this nonsense.

SingleDad seems to think that all accusations of rape are made up:

Rape is now the extra tax women charge men if some how their unsatisfied with whatever arrangement was made before or after any encounter in or outside of marriage.

Other lowlights:

Poiuyt agreeing with Anders Breivik’s  “observations surrounding this femaleist pandemic,” while adding  that he  “is to be rebuked for taking the wrong cureative actions to solve it.”

Demirogue (in a second comment) complaining that “overvalued pussy is all [women today] have to offer and only to certain men.”

Anonymous age 69 explaining that “rape laws were intended to protect women of good character, from being sexually violated,” not “to protect promiscuous sluts .”

And more, much, much more. Many of the worst (including most of those quoted here) have many dozens of upvotes.  Go read the thread yourself, if you think you can stomach it.

There are no arguments to rebut here; I can only repeat the basic message that the slutwalks are trying to convey: no one deserves to be raped, no matter what they are wearing or how much consensual sex they engage in. Even if they show some cleavage or prefer athletes and/or rocks stars to so-called beta males.

mediumdave
mediumdave

There is no way someone who says “ionized radiation” is an engineer.

It’s simple, Holly! You just pass your radiation through an ionizer. Yes, I see that you’re sceptical. But it’s science! My man-brain knows this because… uh, well you gotta trust me.

Joanna

Radiation is ionizing…i don’t think it can be ionized…

jumbofish

Yes, you don’t like science….but what about the moon landing?

Ami Angelwings

TY joanna! 😀

@NWO it’s spelled “vial” not “vile” vile is what *I* am remember? xD

NWOslave
NWOslave

@Nobinayamu

Get a mammogram every week, cause it’s safe. Science says so.

Well I see the gang has devolved down to grammar errors and just outright rambling.

Nothing on subtance.

Magpie
Magpie

Here is a men’s charity to cheer up NWO

You know how it came about NWO? Men saw a need and got off their arses and did it. Ordinary men, like dairy mechanics. The patron of this charity is the PM’s partner.

Also, I grew up drinking non-fluoridated water. I had a filling in every baby tooth, and most second teeth. Fluoride in water is a bloody good thing, in my opinion.

Joanna

@NWO By right most everything causes cancer if you’re exposed to it enough. There are some people who smoke like a chimney and never get cancer. How the hell is a mammogram suddenly more lethal?

redlocker

“There is no way someone who says “ionized radiation” is an engineer. I simply don’t believe it.”

I also find it funny how he dismisses science so much (being a Young Earth Creationist and all) while being proud of his “engineer work”. One would that think that a man with his contradictory, paranoid and mystic rhetoric would banish that engineering and machinery like it’s witchcraft.

Holly Pervocracy

Get a mammogram every week, cause it’s safe. Science says so.
NWO. Cripes.

Mammograms are like… like Advil, okay?

You can take two Advil, and be fine–in fact, better, because it’ll reduce inflammation and pain.

But if you take five hundred Advil, you might start bleeding in your gut and die.

Because an overdose of something is dangerous does not mean that any dose is dangerous.

mediumdave
mediumdave

Joanna, don’t be snarking at my main-bran… I mean man-brain thinking! *pout*

But seriously, the “scientific” complaints that Slavey is highlighting are either controversial or downright bogus. There have been allegations that mercury-amalgam dental fillings are harmful, and that toxins in plastic food containers cause cancer or infertility. I understand that many people would rather be safe than sorry, but the science behind these things is far from settled; they’re far more controversial than, for example, the science behind the concept of global climate change. 🙂

hellkell
hellkell

Since there’s nothing of substance, let me ROFL over “vile of mercury.” Yes, I’m so sure that happened.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

I’ve addressed every point that even hints at having substance that you’ve made today. You’ve thrown tantrums and back-pedaled into medical conspiracy to avoid dealing with the fact that you don’t actually give a shit about issues that affect poor men. You care about NWO not having the life you think you deserve.

And I told you the last time we talked about mammograms, no doctor recommends weekly mammograms because that would be unsafe. There are people who overdose on aspirin.

I can’t help that you’re too stupid to understand this concept.

jumbofish

Yes, we all knwo that you are an idiot….but what about the moon landing?

Holly Pervocracy

Hey NWO, since dosage doesn’t matter (seriously, I’m having trouble believing you invented a cardboard box), how do you feel about the fact that…

THE SUN EMITS IONIZING RADIATION!!!!!

Magpie
Magpie

Joanna

Ok mediumdave, I’m unfamiliar with your role in these forums. Apologies for “snarkiness”.

With all these remarks about cancer NWO is throwing out there, it wouldn’t surprise that he lives in a plastic bubble… oh wait, plastic causes cancer too.

Magpie
Magpie

NWO, i know you hate illuminati, but what about Fabians?

mediumdave
mediumdave

Apologies for “snarkiness”.

My role in these forums is usually the know-it-all, but I’m often thwarted by the annoying fact that lots of people here are smarter than me. Anyway, I took no offense at all. 🙂

Pecunium

MRAL: ” ‘X’ number” of people believe it” is a fallacy. Lots of people believe the earth is flat, that the Nazi Death Camps never existed and that the US Civil War wasn’t about slavery.

There are those who believe the US Dollar is fake, because it has no gold behind it. That the Attacks of 9/11 were an inside job. That Hussein’s Iraq had Weapons of Mass destruction.

Having thousands (even tens of thousands) of people who believe a thing doesn’t make it true, not in the least little bit.

That it seems to match a belief you have is confirmation bias.

redlocker

“Has anyone tried explaining to NWO about the little dosimeter radiologists wear?”

He would probably end up changing the subject if someone brought that up.

Sharculese

Remember yesterday when NWO was saying one of the great things about manly man brains was that they do all the science? Good times.

Ami Angelwings

That’s GOOD science… I wonder if he believes all the bad scary science he hates was invented by women xD

Pecunium

I saw something today on the Streets of New York (Houston, near Washington). A woman changing a tire. All by herself, while a huge number of men sat on thier asses (they were striking against Verizon), and other men just walked right by her.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Sharculese, that may have been my first belly- laugh today.

Joanna

@Ami Well radiation was discovered by a woman. lol

shaenon

You would like a girl who you think is hot, right? Would you turn down Olivia Wilde because you’d be insulting women like me? Why is it one rule for you and one rule for me? Why are looks so important anyway?

Repeated for truth.

Also, fluoride shots is my new favorite piece of NWO science. Fluoride shots beats evolution producing super-dogs AND lionesses running and getting a lion to fight hyenas for them. And of course he spells it “flouride.” It could not possibly be any other way.

mediumdave
mediumdave

Pecunium, oddly enough, the only time in my life that I had a flat tire alone on a highway, a woman stopped to help me. Especially considering that men invented tires, and probably invented air as well.

Joanna

I spelled it “flouride” but it was a typo I swear! <..> <.<

Sharculese

ya i wasnt thinking and kept writing flouride. but im at least embarrassed instead of lashing out at everyone who pointed it out…

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Oh NYC, never change. Like a former lover who becomes a great friend. I don’t want to be around it all the time, but I’m glad it’s there when I need it.

In our family, my parents only have daughters. None of us were allowed to drive until we could prove that we could change a tire, check fluid levels, use a tire pressure gauge, and answer an increasingly bizarre series of “What if (blank) happens?!” from our dad. I am eternally grateful.

And, I still have to promise him that if a deer ever runs out in front of my car, I will hit the brakes as hard as I can and not swerve.

Sharculese

also, i can only imagine how the fluoride shot scenario goes.

doctor: alright, its time for your childs fluoride shot.

parent: fluoride? dont shots have some disease in them to help you build up resistance?

doctor: normally, yes. but this one is special. it’s just fluoride.

parent: what does it do?

doctor: it makes your child stupid.

parent: …

parent: do it.

doctor: did you hear what i just said?

parent: yeah. do it. why the fuck not.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

That was my second.

NF4ever
NF4ever

“When you see pictures of the sweatshops of old you will notice women were lined up to do the repetitive tasks. A classic example would be ball bearing factories many years ago. Women would take a pair of preset calipers and measure three points of each ball bearing. They simply couldn’t get a man to perform repetitive tasks without quitting so women were utilized.”

How does one even begin to put salve on this level of burning stupid?

Thanks for the eyeball ethnography, NWO, but the original sweatshop laborforce included plenty of ye old menz.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Aww, is NWO gone?

I just realize something awesome. He thinks that the stats for income are average wages, not median! Super rich men don’t affect much, since the median is just the number which splits an ordered list of all incomes in half!

He might still argue that there are more poor men than poor women, but given the fact that there are many more single mothers than single fathers, it still wouldn’t explain how the current system is massively unfair to men.

Just thought I’d share.

Sharculese

That was my second.

*tips hat* glad to be of service

Sharculese

this is because feminists have made it legal to steal children from their fathers, tho, so its sort of a heads women are spoiled/tails men are oppressed scenario

Ami Angelwings

@kirby he prolly thinks median and average are the same thing… math is evil anyways, it’s one of those evil lying things like science… xD

NF4ever
NF4ever

“Wait, no, I changed my mind! The long argument about how evolution is impossible because otherwise dogs would evolve into super-dogs was my favorite! He never explained what a super-dog would be like, though. Does it talk, or fly, or what?”

There is no way this NWO guy is not a Poe. If he isn’t, we’re in much worse shape than I thought as a species.

Ami Angelwings

Oh okay, now I’m caught up and I see how this went from MRAL to the NWO show xD

Okay. Let me put it this way. I’m not saying all women do it. But if there’s really nothing to this female sexual elitism thing, why is there this entire blogosphere partially devoted to the phenomenon? You can say MRAs and MGTOWs are crackpots but there are hundreds of them, at the very least. There has to be at least something there. What has led to many people to this same conclusion, if there’s absolutely no grain of truth in it?

So… there was no moon landing and autism is caused by vaccines… also there WAS a moon landing and autism is not caused by vaccines… and… everything else.. online… that ppl say… are all true simply b/c there are ppl who say it online…

xD

also MRAL srsly…how do you “know” all this, like about fat women, etc xD you seem to “know” so many things w/o actually having nething to back it up xD even for “personal observation”.. do you spend time peering into ppl’s bedrooms and seeing who they’re having sex w/? XD

Pecunium

Nobinayama: I like NYC. I’ve seen all sorts of friendly/helpful all the time I’ve spent in it. Since I’ve moved here (basically) I expect I’ll see a lot more of it.

I suspect the reason no one helped her, was she didn’t ask.

As to the Deer Thing, yes, don’t swerve. 🙂

I remember one of the few times I engaged in “controlling asshole” behavior. My girlfriend didn’t know how to drive stick, and I had a manual transmission. We went to the movies one afternoon and I wouldn’t drive home until she could comfortably get into second.

I figure that should I break an ankle, or something, it would be a good idea if she could drive my car.

Pecunium

I should add, she was the primary person I had in the right seat when I was learning to drive. It’s not that she wasn’t a good driver, it’s just that she didn’t drive stick.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Dammit, Sharculese, thanks to you I’m now officially one of those people making weird happy choking sounds to myself on the train. The “parent: ‘…do it'” bit produced a sound from me that had my neighbor politely saying “…bless you? >_>”

Pecunium

NF4ever: Be Afraid. Be VERY afraid.

cynickal
cynickal

That there’s a bearded dude in the sky watching you at all times and judging the decisions you make to survive in a shitty, mixed up world will send your internal energy to burn in a firey pit for all eternity!

Too soon?

NF4ever
NF4ever

After I stop lulzing from the “superdog” argument, I’m going to go into hiding to avoid the inevitable Breivik breakdown that’s due to happen any moment now in the U.S.

shaenon

Look, it’s very simple. When men do thankless manual labor, it’s because they’ve been oppressed by feminists and Jewish bankers, and also because they’re heroically earning money to feed their worthless bonbon-popping wives. Otherwise they’d be busy inventing elevators and writing symphonies and discovering the cure for fluoride.

When women do thankless manual labor, it’s because women are stupid.

theindigolemon
theindigolemon

@NWOslave

Oh, god, the economics is sucking me in.

“We don’t live, none of you have ever lived in a capitalistic society. Is that what they tell you? Do any of you think you live in a capitalist economy? Tell me, when you get gas for your car do you shop around for the best price?”

You can!

“Or is that price set?”

By a capitalist market.

“Does the, “supply” of oil or any commodity have any bearing on price or, “demand?” No it doesn’t. ”

It’s not supposed to. Supply and demand are separate. They intersect at the price. Because oil is a commodity, this actually works fairly well. Much better than, say, the market for handbags.

Notice that the price of gas changes all the time? That’s because the market is working. The price responds to fluctuations in supply (often crises) and demand (overall economic conditions, etc) and the fluctuations in both supply and demand created by speculators.

“You don’t live in a capitalist economy.”

Well, depends on what you mean by that. But the market for gas is certainly not why.

I’m sure no one’s reading anymore, but I needed to get that off my chest.

Now I suppose you have some conspiracy theory about how the price of gas is actually not the result of market forces, but artificially set by some cabal? I’m actually excited to hear it.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

I feel in the shower during my honeymoon. Or rather, I should say, I fell out of the shower, backward, and struck my back on the edge of the toilet. My wife drove me to the hospital (after it was determined that I was not paralyzed) in my car, which was a stick.

My wife does not normally drive a stick.

I still wince to remember the pain of that ride.

So, yeah, it’s good to learn to drive a stick. You never know.

NF4ever
NF4ever

Boy, I have a lot of strikes against me. Female, Jewish, and I’m stealing engineering jobs away from truly worthy bepenised geniuses who create machines from scratch. Seriously, these guys scare me.

I think someone upthread asked where the “bonbons” meme comes from. It comes from Madame Bovary, a book which, presumably, MRAs love, because the protagonist is a flighty, narcissistic woman who eats a lot of bonbons and sleeps around for something to do. But they probably love it for the wrong reasons.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

I think the response of most MRAs would be “Madame who?” They don’t strike me as the most erudite of creatures.