alpha males antifeminism beta males creepy evil women false accusations men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA rape rapey reactionary bullshit sex sexual harassment sluts terrorism the spearhead woman's suffrage

Spearheaders on the SlutWalks. Again. It’s bad.

From the Dallas SlutWalk

Oh dear. The Spearheaders are talking about the Slutwalks again. The discussion may be the worst on the subject that I have run across so far. Some of the lowlights:

Keyster seems downright pissed that women actually have the right to say no:

They’re high functioning children with sexual power and they don’t want you to forget it. They’re outraged that just because a young woman dresses and acts in a sexually provocative manner, that she might receive unwanted attention from young men that don’t appeal to her.

She should be able to dress like a street whore and abuse alcohol to the point of delerium and they feel compelled to lecture us on how that doesn’t mean this is an advertisment to be sexually harrassed, sexually assaulted or heaven forbid raped. …

They want the “RIGHT” to dress as sexually provocative as they want to without being constantly annoyed by lowly beta males. They’d prefer you not “sexually victimize” them, unless you’re hot and they’re into you, then it’s totally OK. …

Remember this: She didn’t bother to get dressed up for the likes of YOU. Her hope was a worthy athelete or Hollywood star might notice her and talk to her; not some weak, pathetic loser …

“We’ve got the sexual power, the power of consent, the gate keeper of the holy vaginal crevice. See our bouncing propped up cleavage, our long legs and glorious ass protruding from those heels? You want it don’t you?

….ha, ha, ha…you can’t have it because I SAY SO! Because I have THIS power over you, lowly little man. Bow down to me and beg me a little, I might even let the others see me talking to you, without calling the cops.” …

This isn’t feminism, it’s flaunting female sexual power in the faces of men.

You’re seriously complaining that woman have the “power of consent!?” EVERYONE has the power of consent. No one male or female is obliged to have sex with anyone they don’t want to. That’s, you know, rape. It bothers you that women are the “the gate keeper[s] of the holy vaginal crevice?” Who the fuck else should be the gatekeeper of a person’s vagina other than the person whose vagina it is? The mind reels. But apparently the 50+ upvoters of this piece of abhorrent nonsense aren’t bothered by any of this.

Demirogue, meanwhile, suggests we need to better discipline our women:

While perusing FB last week I came across the newest deviation of this mentality which is going topless. …  And they want to cry about rape? They need to cry but only because people said enough is enough and started to belt them on their asses.

Women need to be controlled and on a very, very short leash. They’ve been given every right, every option, every opportunity to be something and what do they do with it? Abuse and manipulate it with reckless abandonment and incessant demands.

Geography Bee Finalist himself thinks the slutwalkers must be retarded:

I wouldn’t worry too much about these Slutwalk sows.

They have no redeeming features. None.

They cannot figure out that if you dress like a whore, you deserve to be treated in a disrespectful manner. Even conservatively dressed mentally retarded women can figure this out and conduct themselves with more propriety and intelligence than these Slutwalkers … .

Knuckledragger blames it on those damned suffragettes:

…we let ‘em drive, we let ‘em vote, and this is what we get.

Ridiculous to even offer attention to another excuse to dress like a whore, goof off in public, and not bring me a beer.

Any man worth his salt should fire any skank who was “sick” from work to attend this nonsense.

SingleDad seems to think that all accusations of rape are made up:

Rape is now the extra tax women charge men if some how their unsatisfied with whatever arrangement was made before or after any encounter in or outside of marriage.

Other lowlights:

Poiuyt agreeing with Anders Breivik’s  “observations surrounding this femaleist pandemic,” while adding  that he  “is to be rebuked for taking the wrong cureative actions to solve it.”

Demirogue (in a second comment) complaining that “overvalued pussy is all [women today] have to offer and only to certain men.”

Anonymous age 69 explaining that “rape laws were intended to protect women of good character, from being sexually violated,” not “to protect promiscuous sluts .”

And more, much, much more. Many of the worst (including most of those quoted here) have many dozens of upvotes.  Go read the thread yourself, if you think you can stomach it.

There are no arguments to rebut here; I can only repeat the basic message that the slutwalks are trying to convey: no one deserves to be raped, no matter what they are wearing or how much consensual sex they engage in. Even if they show some cleavage or prefer athletes and/or rocks stars to so-called beta males.

@Nobinayamu
“NWO, women require significant healthcare costs because we have babies. Having babies is expensive. There are a lot of poor women who only go to the hospital when they are pregnant or having a baby. It isn’t a conspiracy. It’s a fact of biology.”

And poor men only go to the hospital when they’re dying or not at all.
————————————–
“Now, prove to me that men lived longer than women, prior to 1970. Once again, it’s not that the issue of life expectancy isn’t worth addressing.”

Prove to me women “naturally” live longer. How non chalant of you, its not that its not worth addressing, but women….
————————————
“I’m also wondering what someone like you, who described science and medicine as “frauds”, could possibly care about money for medicine, research, hospitals, etc. You don’t even think these things are necessary.’

When ideology trumps science, science becomes a fraud. When facts dont fit in with a scientific theory the facts are discounted science becomes a fraud. When they line the kiddies up for their flouride shots when it’s a known fact flouride stupifies you, medicine becomes a fraud.

Rutee
Rutee

Well that’s bullshit, women don’t live under a self imposed set of socialist restrictions. I mean, it’d be kind of awesome if the super rich women (as few as they are relative to men) *DID* do that, it’s just not the case.

Pecunium

Raoul: None of us here disagree with this I’m not getting the “some” part here. Thus my suspicion of a double standard. If it’s every woman’s right to be a slut, it’s every man’s right to enjoy slutty behavior in a respectful and non-objectifying way. Fair?

What we disagree with is the people who say, “dressing like a slut has consequences, and you all better be prepared to pay the price for teasing men.”

juliejezebel
juliejezebel

“When they line the kiddies up for their flouride shots when it’s a known fact flouride stupifies you, medicine becomes a fraud.” Well ok then!

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@hellkell:

Yes. Yes he is.

I sometimes come across as more meritocratous than I would like sometimes. I really like the idea of being rewarded for your effort, being paid your due, but it doesn’t always translate to other matters such as health care, insurance, and so on. I feel like the government should be providing some basic services to every citizen, and it is the up to that citizen to strive for more (and the system should be set up so that no one is kept down for stupid reasons like gender or race).

I think society is long past the point where communism could ever function (we don’t live in villages where the main thing is to survive anymore). Survival shouldn’t be the main worry for anyone in a developed nation, hence a fair bit of socialism.

Ah well. NWO, I mock you! ^__^

@Holly Pervocracy
“If the family is living together, then aid to the family helps everyone. If Dad lives at home, then when Mom gets food aid, obviously he’s going to eat it too.

If Dad doesn’t live at home, odds are very good that he only has to feed himself, and thus requires less money and food than Mom+kids.”

However when a woman has no family she only has to feed herself as well, yet she still gets the free food charity. When a man/boy has no family, fuck him? Because thats exactly what you’re saying. And thats exactly what women only charities do.

So you see for all who claim I’m a racist, well everyone of you who supports any woman only charity is starving black men to death. Not me, You. Everyone of you who claim I’m a sexist, while you support women only charities are starving men to death. Not me. You.

Pecunium

Let me get thsi straight FactFinder: The authors of that paper lied at the end, because they are petrified of feminists.

If they were so terrified of feminists why not just avoid it altogether and not write the paper? If they were willing to fudge part of the paper to please people (instead of defending the data) why should I trust the rest of the paper.

What I really see is you dismissing data that doesn’t agree with you; a little handwavium and it’s all going your way, facts be damned.

As to the insinuation that David Libelled someone… care to explain (in your vast experience with libel law) how this happened? Becaue Libel is pricey, but it’s sort of like the accusing people of falsely charging rape… easy to allege, hard to prove.

Libel has some pretty high bars, and depending on the situation the bar moves (i.e. the more well known someone is, the greater the burden of proof that actual malice was intended).

So, elaborate for us. The libel you think happened and why it was actual libel, as opposed to just something someone who doesn’t like what was said callled libel.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

NWO, if that’s true, then the problem is that poor people don’t have adequate access to health care and services. Not that we pay for women to have their babies around doctors even if they can’t afford it. This is why on the lightning strike days when you’re just about to make something resembling a good point, I can’t take you seriously.

People shouldn’t only have access to medical care if they’re dying, regardless of their gender. The answer to that problem, however, is not making sure that poor women don’t have their babies in hospitals because it’s an unfair distribution of medical costs. Remember, NWO, some of those babies might be boys.

Also, I stated very clearly that the disparity in life expectancy is worth addressing, you no-comprehension-having moron. What I said was that it wasn’t worth discussing with you, because you can’t take the issue seriously. You’re blaming feminism for the life expectancy difference between men and women, you fucking clown. You don’t see how absurd that is?

The rest of it is stupid, pointless, conspiracy bullshit and furious back-pedaling. You declared science and medicine a fraud, but you’re mad as shit that men don’t have equal access to it because women have the right to vote.

If you had the least bit of internal consistency, you might have made something of yourself.

Sharculese

NWOslavee youre getting your crazy conspiracy theories mixed up. its mercury in vaccinations. flouride is in drinking water.

hellkell
hellkell

@Kirby,

I know I shouldn’t be surprised that he’s a proponent of trickle-down economics, but anyone with half a brain who’s been paying attention knows that our capitalistic society a.) is not that capitalistic for the very rich, and b.) isn’t working so hot for the rest of us.

Ami Angelwings

Is NWO a “vaccines give kids autism” anti-vaxxer now too? xD

Ami Angelwings

@NWOslave and what do you do with your life? What charities do you work at and volunteer at or have attempted to start? :3

juliejezebel
juliejezebel

@Ami, next he’ll say women give kids autism. Only male kids, but still.

Holly Pervocracy

Not that I ever really expected to convince you, but NWO, at this point you’re just having this argument with yourself.

The good news is, you’re going to win!

The bad news is absolutely everything else.

Sharculese

im more puzzled about how his manly man super genius engineer brain managed to mix up mercury and flouride

@Sharculese
“also flouridated water is one of the greatest public health accomplishments of the last century.”

Maybe you should do a little research on flouride before making such a statement.

Ami Angelwings

What’s considered a “men’s only” charity? o_O One where only men donate to it? One run only by men? Serves only men? Donates only money to men?

Ami Angelwings

Why is NWO calling everybody a racist and thinking everybody is calling him a racist? xD

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Sharculese, you should have been here for the “Mammograms cause breast cancer,” thread. The irony? The original post was about how unfair the age of consent laws are for men.

I know.

Ami Angelwings

NWO do you distrust ALL science?

Because you also seem to believe hospitals are good things… but aren’t you worried they’ll start practicing their kooky fake science on the men who go in? xD

If only women are being served in hospitals and science is all wrong and injecting ppl w/ fluoride and etc etc then women are even MORE oppressed in NWOrld aren’t they? xD

jumbofish

Hey, NWO what is your opinion of the moon landing? 😀

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

So, to be clear:

1) Women and kids are getting all the delicious health cares, while simultaneously

2) “When they line the kiddies up for their flouride shots when it’s a known fact flouride stupifies you, medicine becomes a fraud.”

…OMG those women-only hospitals are a trap, ladies! They’re trying to stupefy us and our babies with fluoride! They told us feminists that they were using those hospitals to oppress men (which we were all obviously totes okay with) but they were secretly oppressing us all along!! (Women and children being oppressed? I NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD BE TRUE.) NWO, for uncovering this diabolical plot I award you an honorary title of feminist, thanks to your tireless efforts to save women and children from the evils of fluoride. We should have listened to you all along! Bless you, sir, bless you.

@hellkell

We don’t live, none of you have ever lived in a capitalistic society. Is that what they tell you? Do any of you think you live in a capitalist economy? Tell me, when you get gas for your car do you shop around for the best price? Or is that price set? Does the, “supply” of oil or any commodity have any bearing on price or, “demand?” No it doesn’t. You don’t live in a capitalist economy.

@Bagelsan

EXACTLY xD

That’s what I’m confused about in NWOrld xD

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Aw, Ami beat me. :p

Rutee
Rutee

Honestly, I’m not sure why a guy who talks about the Rothschilds surprised me with his fluoridation quackery. Mea culpa there.

Maybe he’s not sick, just a crank who can’t use good grammar. Unclear.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Okay, actually, that’s a legit point. While everyone knows that fluoride is wonderful, I don’t honestly know shit about “flouride.”

Rutee
Rutee

Also, I love how the guy’s using the supply and demand of oil as proof you don’t live in a capitalistic society.

I mean, if he were in britain, that’d somewhat fly, because britain heavily taxes their gas.

But he’s Meriken, no? In Merika, the real price is set at “Whatever the gas companies think you’ll buy at”. Speculators control the price much more than the government. Last I checked, speculators were a feature in Capitalism, not a Bug.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@juliejezebel:

Has there every been an autistic boy with a mother? Even better, everyone, man or woman, who has ever suffered autism was.. wait for it… born of a woman!

Solid proof that feminism causes autism. Cause autism didn’t exist before WWI. Or wait, would that be DKM? Hard to keep these three-letter acronym nyms straight…

Ami Angelwings

Okay so what’s his list of beliefs at now?

Rothschilds control the world

Feminists control the world

Bankers control the world

Evolution is a lie

The world is 5000 years old

The gay agenda is turning kids gay in schools

Ami tramples thousands of straight cis men a day

Kids are being injected with fluoride and it makes them stupid

Hospitals do not treat men

Did I miss any? xD

@Nobinayamu
Sharculese, you should have been here for the “Mammograms cause breast cancer,”

Be informed about ionized radiation and mammograms before flapping your yap. But please continue your support for PP so all those poor women can get em for free.

Sharculese

NOWslave i was raised by public health experts and one of my roommates is a ‘natural’ medicine junkie. i know all the silly conspiracy theories about flouride out there. youre not telling me anything i havent heard before, and im not impressed.

flouridated water drastically reduces the occurrence of cavities. it doesnt make you sterile, it doesnt make you stupid, and theyre not lining kids up for flouride injections. and you say its feminists that sublimate science to ideology? take a look in the mirror, you paranoid crank.

Ami Angelwings

I’m not even strawing him, I don’t think xD if some of that is wrong, he’s free to correct me to what he does believe :3

hellkell
hellkell

@Rutee, thank you. He’s ignoring the fact that the price at the pump isn’t the same everywhere, if I wanted to save 5 cents, I could go down the road. He probably thinks there’s only one oil company, and it’s controlled by flouridated Rothschilds.

@Sharculese

Well than drink your way to a healthier life with flouride.

jumbofish

Yes, we know about the rothschilds mammograms….but what about the moon landing?

juliejezebel
juliejezebel

@kirbywarp It’s kind of exhausting imagining what it must be like to be him.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Mercury in the drinking water?

“precious bodily fluids”

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Darn, I meant to add a link to the Dr. Strangelove scene. My jokes don’t work because I don’t know HTML.

Ami Angelwings

@Jumbofish I fully expect him at some point to either reveal to us he’s a moon hoaxer also

OR

be like “of course it happened, don’t compare me to THOSE conspiracy nutjobs!”

like Crack Emcee and his “don’t compare me to THOSE crazies!” thing about the D&D turns kids to Satanism ppl right after saying yoga and magic cards turn ppl to cultism xD

Joanna

I’ve been only gone for 24 hours. How has a discussion about slut walkers turned into one about flouride? O.o

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

NWO, I did consulting work for a large department of Radiation Oncology and its Cancer Center. One of my best friends in the world is a Radiation Oncologist. I have spent more time speaking with medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists then makes any sense given the nature of the work that I do. And you’re wrong. I’m not doing this with you again.

There are links to elevated risks of cancer from some forms of radiation. That doesn’t mean, you fucking moron, that mammograms cause breast cancer.

Also, I meant to get at this earlier:

“I can say with supreme confidence that black men hate feminists with a passion…”

Really? You can state that with “supreme confidence”? How? I’m a Black woman and a feminist who just so happens to love, and be loved by, quite a few Black men.

Holly Pervocracy

There is no way someone who says “ionized radiation” is an engineer. I simply don’t believe it.

Ami Angelwings

This black man doesn’t seem to hate feminists… he liked Holly’s list so much he made his own :3

Ami Angelwings

oh and NWO you inspired a post by me that’s being spread around twitter atm xD

Ami Angelwings

He’s being circumspect and economical again…xD

spearhafoc
spearhafoc

NWOslave, there is no such thing as “flouride”. It’s spelled “fluoride”. People have corrected you already, so don’t repeat your mistake over and over again.

Also, vaccines do not cause Autism. I have Autism, and I can assure anyone that, for better or for worse, it is a fundamental part of me, not something administered to me years after my birth.

@Kendra, the bionic mommy

Mercury was used in tooth fillings. They used to advertise about the many benefits of mercury in dental procedures. Ahh science called it the wonder metal of the ages for dentistry. When I was a young lad in grade school if you were good they’d give you a vile of mercury to play with at the end of the week. I was always pissed at never being good enough.

Perhaps some of you might remember PET plastic baby bottles being hailed as the microwaveable wonder plastic. Just toss the bottle in the microwave to reheat. Of course when you reheat PET bottles it releases toxins that cause sterility along with a host of other ailments.

Science told everyone how great this stuff was. So pour a little sacharin in you coffee as a sugar substitute, drink your flouride, and irriadiate the most suseptable part of your bodies for good health. Science says it’s OK!

Holly Pervocracy

I have to admit, this is a novel twist on “I have black friends.”

“I have black friends, and they hate feminists too!”

Joanna