cock blockade evil women man boobz fun time videos MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny penises western women suck

Man Boobz Super Fun Time Video Party 3: In God’s Hand

It’s time once again for another episode of Man Boobz Super Fun Party Time Video. Today, the tiny bunny and small dog present a little something taken from the blog Traditionalist Christianity. It’s taken from a discussion of how hard it is to find a good woman in this world, since all women are whores. (I’m paraphrasing.) You will find the full quote below.

The whole thing is just an excuse for a masturbation joke. (Or is it a joke?)

Also, I’m aware of the typo in the video. It would cost a couple of bucks to re-edit and fix this. I would rather have that money for myself.

The quote (from here):

There aren’t enough quality women to go around, even outside of this country.

When I was seeking a wife, I’d already decided that if I didn’t find a decent woman, I’d just live a celibate life, and put it in God’s hand.

Sometimes this shit just writes itself.

vacuumslayer

Show me on this animated character where God’s hand touched you.

Snowy
Snowy

lol vacuumslayer!

Molly Rene

Please please please please keep doing these.

MizDarwin
MizDarwin

I’m so incredibly proud that you made this into a cartoon, David!

Bostonian
Bostonian

I looked at the site the quote comes from… racists and wingnuts and misogyny, oh my!

Nymeria
Nymeria

I love these so much.

Nymeria
Nymeria

Also the typo makes it funnier, to me.

Joanna

“Ahem. Woof.”

magdelyn

Yo! David. Could you please make your masthead a hyperlink to your home page. It really is what civilized people do.

Thanx in advance. If you need help learning how, please just drop a line.

zombie rotten mcdonald

nice job as straight bunny, vs.

Snowy
Snowy

Magdelyn I’m pretty sure that’s what the HOME button is there for.

SWGM
SWGM

So…in that picture on the site, are feminists the one getting spanked with the hairbrush? I can’t tell if she’s screaming in pain or pleasure. I would still switch places with her anyway.

Ami Angelwings

I liked the rimshot part xD

speedlines
speedlines

And after the spanking…the oral sex!

NWOslave
NWOslave

Maybe you could do an equally funny skit about Judaism and Islam.

speedlines
speedlines

NWO, if you can find an equally funny Jewish site, please point it out. My relatives would probably get a huge kick out of it.

Nymeria, can I just say your handle rocks? You need a cool wolf avatar to go with, though.

ozymandias42

There is at least one equally amusing Muslim website: http://www.queen-of-swords.net/Nutwatches/WomenIslam.htm (link goes to someone making fun of it).

NWOslave
NWOslave

@ozymandias42

I’ve personally seen your scathing mockery of Christianity. Ahh the rapeir sharp wit sliced and diced like a brand new ginsu. C’mon sweetie, show me some of that equality. I personally wanna hear you rip the Jewish and Islamic faiths a new one. Hell, on your own blog you practically toss Christians to the lions. How about a little Jew and Muslim bashing to round things out.

schism
schism

The whole thing is just an excuse for a masturbation joke. (Or is it a joke?)

Probably not a joke. Self-awareness (to say nothing of humor) with regards to sexual matters isn’t really a strength of the American Christian.

Caller: *sobbing* I think God is touching me!
Host: Feels gooood, doesn’t it?

Seriously.

Holly Pervocracy

I respect people who believe that Jesus died to absolve the sins of humanity. (And I’m actually a bit irked by people who get harsh on that belief–NWO actually has a point in that American atheists tend to be a bit more strongly anti-Christian and a bit less willing to go after other religions, although probably not for the reasons he imagines.)

I don’t respect people who somehow extrapolate that belief into “also, I’m gonna be a jerk to a bunch of people for no reason.”

vacuumslayer

NWOslave, I’m happy to bash any religion, as they’re all pretty equally ridiculous. (Out of respect for any of feminists of faith here, I suppose I have to add “IMO,” here, but I’m sore about it.)

These folks would be shocked to learn they’re easier on Islam and Judaism than they are on Christianity. 😀

Man, it sucks to be a feminist and atheist. We double can’t win. Heh.

vacuumslayer

PS–Do people still say “S&M” anymore?

Holly Pervocracy

It’s “BDSM” for the cool kids.

People say “SM” sometimes for sadomasochism, but “S&M” is kind of squaresville, I think.

speedlines
speedlines

It’s been pretty obvious from the start that NWO’s a frustrated subbie with a thing for pedicures.

zombie rotten mcdonald

OK, how come I am the only one commenting on the similarity between one of the characters in the video and VS’ avatar?

zombie rotten mcdonald

PS–Do people still say “S&M” anymore?

not if you gag ’em right.

Molly Ren
Holly Pervocracy

There’s some legit ropework in that video! They got a pro (or a very well-informed amateur) to do that pink-rope tie.

However, no, Rihanna is not cool. :p

Molly Ren

Ah, well. Maybe I’m just a square. 😛

NWO, speaking as a Christian, you are a scathing mockery of Christianity.

cynickal
cynickal

Sadly, he’s just a bigot.

vacuumslayer

@zrm

That made me giggle.

And in other news, terminally uncool me continues to be uncool. It’s called dedication, people. Look into it.

NWOslave
NWOslave

@katz
“NWO, speaking as a Christian, you are a scathing mockery of Christianity.”

Feminism is communism. Feminism is hatred of man. Feminism is abortion, anti-life. Feminism is anti-family. Feminism and Christianity are polar opposites.
—————————————-
@cynickal
“I don’t have any numbers around me but I’m fairly sure that in North America most atheists come from and live in christian dominated communities. NWO just wants to feel smug in his delusion that everyone hates brown, or semi-brown people as much as he does.”

“Sadly, he’s just a bigot.”

I challenge anyone here to make sense of this statement from the quote cynickal has given. It’s not an Ad Homenim. It’s not a strawman arguement. What the hell is this?

Can anyone please explain to me what the fuck I’m looking at? Dave, help me out here. What does that statement have to do with anything at all?

Snowy
Snowy

“BTW, am I the only person here who totally gets an S&M vibe from NWOslave’s avatar?”

No vacuumeslayer, I regret to say that you’re not the only one. *vomit*

zombie rotten mcdonald

FAKE S&M, maybe.

It’s all about the posturing. If it comes down to it, I suspect Slaver wants subservient women, and his biggest beef is that is becoming a part of history, so he adopts this crappy passive-aggressive pose. But sometimes it slips.

“Sadly, he’s just a bigot.”

Heh. Unfortunately for YOU, sir, nobody here is obligated to only use your last two or three posts in responding; you entire sordid history has been woven into the fabric of this website, and that comment is perfectly on point because your true nature shows through no matter how mightily you try to pretend otherwise.

Most people have had plenty of opportunity to meet many different levels and flavors of bigot, and many of them try to conceal it. But after seeing the mask slip over and over again, people find themselves able to see the bigotry with less effort.

To answer your question; you are kind of right, it has little to do with your “argument” but everything to do with YOU; it is a conclusion based on reading your comments, and using them to discern your underlying attitudes, and come to a conclusion; and because it is well-considered, is perfectly valid in dismissing whatever kind of crap you happen to be bringing into the thread.

Spearhafoc

Feminism is abortion, anti-life.

Anti-Life justifies my hate! Anti-Life justifies my hate!

Ami Angelwings

XD OMFG

You beat me to it Spear xD

Ami Angelwings

Psst… NWO… I think he thinks you’re a bigot…

xD

Ami Angelwings

Feminism is also Ami-Life 😀

Ami Angelwings

How are these videos made btw? o_O David mentioned money ($MONEY$!) does it cost money to make them or just to fix them up? o_O Is it just typing in text and it does the talking for you? xD

Magpie
Magpie

NWO the christian, what do think of the stories of Rahab (Joshua 2:1) and Tamar (Genesis 38)?

Ami Angelwings

Personally, I prefer the book of Ori. xD

ALL HALLOWED ARE THE ORI! *bangs staff* *white light engulfs Manboobz*

xD

Magpie
Magpie

I just like the one about Tamar. It’s like a funny pub story – she beats him at his own game. And Rahab was such a boss that she told the city council to piss off.

Unimaginative
Unimaginative

Most on-line atheists I’ve come across are ex-Christians. They rag on xtianity because they feel betrayed by it. In general, they’re not sufficiently familiar with other faiths to successfully make fun of them.

Atheists who simply don’t see any substantial difference between believing Christ rose from the dead and believing Zeus directly causes all lightning storms don’t really rag on any religions, they just ignore them.

Saying that feminism (a movement toward treating all people as if they are people) and xtianity (faith that sincerely repenting all your bad deeds prior to dying means you are happy after you die) are polar opposites is nonsensical. Literally, it makes no sense. It’s like comparing buckwheat to wombats.

Johnny Pez

Ami, it’s been a year since I used xtranormal (I dramatized a scene from Foundation and Empire, but back then there was a basic free version and a fancy-shmancy pay version with more realistic characters and backgrounds. I’m not sure what David paid for.

redlocker

“To wit, I recall a particularly surreal exchange on the 700 Club, overheard while visiting my mom:

Caller: *sobbing* I think God is touching me!
Host: Feels gooood, doesn’t it?”

Oh, christ. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman makes gospel songs that just replace certain words in sexual songs with Jesus, and the priests are like, “Hey, we love Jesus, but we don’t, like, LOVE Jesus. You get what we mean?”

Snowy
Snowy

I want to feel his salvation all over my face!

HA! That was the most hilarious south park episode ever.