gloating manginas men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men terrorism the spearhead threats

MRA Peter Nolan on Anders Breivik: “In different times … he would be called a hero.”

The work of a "hero?"

Some in the manosphere have been quick to label mass murderer Anders Breivik a “madman,” trying their best to pretend that his noxious misogynist ideology bears no resemblance to their own. Others, while endorsing at least some of his ideas, have distanced themselves from his actions.

As for MRA loose cannon Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c), well, I’ll just let him explain himself. In a comment on The Spearhead, which naturally earned him multiple upvotes from the assembled mob, the man with the strangely punctuated name offered this take [LINK FIXED] on the killer:

Anders Breivik sees himself as a soldier who is fighting for a worthy cause. That cause being his country. Women and leftists then make him out to be “insane” and are looking for “who is to blame”. Well they might start looking in the mirror. The most pervasive element of western civilization today is its hatred of men and all things male. There is a particularly strong hatred of fathers and husbands. I know. I used to be a father and a husband. I have never experienced hatred in my life as vehement as by women in divorce.

And then the justifications began:

It is only natural and normal that some men decide to take matters into their own hands at all the hatred spewed at them and their marginalization. Men often see that some things are worth fighting for. Men often then take action to fight for what they believe in.

Anders Breivik is not crazy. He’s as rational as the next man. He sees that his country is being destroyed. He sees that the people responsible for that destruction are the left of politics. And he would be correct. He took action to stop what he believes is the destruction of his country.

Followed by a smug told-you-so:

I have been telling women for three years now that hatred of men in general and fathers in particular is going to see men killing a lot of women and children. Well? We just saw 76.

Of course, when Nolan refers to “telling women” that angry men will erupt in violence, what he means is “offering guys on The Spearhead specific tips on how exactly to kill innocent people.”

I’m not going to repost the vile suggestions he set forth in a now notorious Spearhead comment some months back, but I will note that they included handy tips on how to efficiently kill police officers, as well as specific advice on the best ways to take out large numbers of people in “malls … girls schools, police stations, guvment buildings. Full of women and manginas.” He ended the comment with a not-terribly-convincing attempt at plausible deniability:

Do any of you here realise just how easy it is to ANY of these things? I am not recommending them or even condining them. But if a man got into the frame of mind of Sodini and was actually SMART about it. There are PLENTY of ways he could attack women and manginas and their cop protectors with NO CHANCE AT ALL OF BEING CAUGHT as long as he kept his mouth shut.

Naturally, this comment got dozens of upvotes from the Spearhead regulars.

In a followup comment on The Spearhead last night, Nolan mocked another commenter for offering words of sympathy to the “innocent victims.” That last phrase seemed to send him into a fury:

Those who were killed were not “innocent victims” in the main. Anders Breivik is as sane as the next man. …

This was an act of war and he considers himself a soldier. In different times, as in WW II, he would be called a hero.

The people he killed were the children of those who had betrayed him and his fellow norwegians. I would put forward the opinion that the political leaders are responsible for the war on men and the destruction of the families of men. What could be more “an eye for an eye” than to kill the children of those who were so willing to destroy mens families and destroy the homeland of men?

In killing children of those who are betraying men? He is sending a very clear message.

“You may think you are protected by your police and your security…..but we can find your children…and you can not protect them except by locking them into a secure area.”

He then went on to make what I think can only be called a veiled threat towards Predident Obama’s daughters; I won’t repeat it here.

Then back to the “innocent children” remark:

These “innocent victims” of whom you speak are the children of those who are criminals. And since Anders Breivik could not get to the REAL criminals he went after the children. Is that such a bad idea? Are they not legitimate targets if the primary targets can not be reached?

This also received multiple upvotes from The Spearhead crowd, and a much smaller number of downvotes. [UPDATE: The post has now started attracting downvotes, but the upvotes still outnumber them considerably.]

Yes, it is truly strange that anyone could possibly associate the MRM with violence in any way.

zombie rotten mcdonald

This whole thing reminds me of the hue and cry in the GTA

I used to shoot darts with a guy named Hugh N. Krie. Boy, you sure wanted him on your side during a bar fight.

Pecunium

Marc: You are the guy who argued that eliminating men /= wiping them out because no force was involved.

Now you are arguing the reverse.

I think we have to assume not merely that you engage in dishonest argument, but that you are fundamentally dishonest.

Good day.

Bee
Bee

“Do they start to smell like Fritos if you haven’t given them a bath?”

It’s hard to tell, since the older one won’t stop farting. My boyfriend described the house’s overwhelming fragrance the other day as “dog balls.”

Y’know, I’m probably just feeding into some sick racist plan, but … I can’t be the only one whose eyes well up a bit when I hear/read a story about endangered languages with two living speakers, both of them in their 80s. Can I? Whose children have dispersed to the city, leaving no one to learn that people’s ways? Maybe I’m giving Marc more credit than I should (ALMOST CERTAINLY, I mean), but I don’t think that his defining Norwegians whose ancestral home has been Norway going back X generations, as a different “tribe,” as it were, is that much different than what people commonly do in defining and preserving cultures of groups of people who aren’t racially different from their neighbors but do have a distinct history, language, etc.

Where it differs — sharply — is that he’s saying that the remote chance that a culture might someday in the far future go extinct excuses mass murder. Which is patently ridiculous, even for a wee little troll.

Pecunium

DKM: I know what racists look like.

I also know what killers look like.

I know what torturers look like too.

I spent a career in the Army. I spent it training, and teaching interrogation. I did that in seven countries. I don’t know how many different nationalities, but Urkrainian, British, Russian, Swedish, Canadian, Greek, Romanian, Georgian, Albanian, Swiss, Italian, Polish and German were n the mix.

Some of those people… were not people you want to meet.

I also know what idiots and posers look like.

Of the five categories of people I named, three of them match you.

I’ll leave which three to you, but I will say, none of the three would lead to jail-time.

In the meanwhile, enjoy; for whatever pleasure it brings you (but really, wash your hands before you handle other people’s food) to bang on the keys and toss words about. Calling me a communist… really hurts. It’s sort of like putting chapsick on a split lip.

I mean really… if I’m a communist, why should I that you so call me. If I’m not, then your pointless mewling isn’t much to bother me either.

You, however, seem to be bothered by being called a racist, it drives you apoplectic typing (how many keyboards do you go through in a month anyway?). I reccomend a wrist brace, RSIs can be really painful, and persistent.

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!!!

Pecunium

DKM: I swore an oath to uphold the constitution, against all enemies, foriegn and domestic. I spent a lot of time getting very good at it, with real world practice.

Let the war come. I’ll be there, on the other side.

As the preacher said, “put your trust in the Lord, but keep your powder dry.”

But there won’t be a war. Because your kind are, in the main, bluff and bluster. They are capable of individual acts of violence, but they lack the wit to actually manage a real offensive. Look at the closest any came, “The Order” in the PNW. Not much more than string of bank robberies. The Huttaress, the folks in Texas selling cyanide bombs…

They had all the tradecraft of a bunch of high school kids.

You don’t even have that. You’ve got mouth.

zombie rotten mcdonald

well, actually by most ACTUAL definitions (not the DKM/ wingnut/ booga booga definition) I would be a communist. At least a Socialist, but here in Milwaukee that’s a respectable thing, because we elected a couple of them as Mayors.

Doesn’t bother me, because I know that the reprehensible actions taken under that moniker are not representative of the concept.

Also, liberal. And Progressive. And Atheist. And I refuse to accept those as bad words.

Also a punk. And a fan of Prog rock. and metal. And modern art and architecture.

So you know, those are all my definitions, and I really don’t care if any of you, particularly the insult-calling trolls, want to use them against me because they are all badges I wear with pride.

PEACE AND FREEDOM! AND NO DOG RAPE!!!

Pecunium

I like science, and believe in equality, and freedom, and peace.

Not that I’ve seen Meller espousing any of those, slogans or not.

LOVE AND ROCKETS! ! ! ! !

Johnny Pez

I apparently have a sekrit admirer xD

Have had for some time now, yes.

MertvayaRuka
MertvayaRuka

David, some of us here know plenty about racists and we know they don’t always show up with shaved heads and red suspenders, waving the nazi flag and sieg heiling the whole way. The more PR-savvy ones show up with average haircuts, dressed nice, well groomed and they’re as nice as could be until someone hits one of their sore spots. They don’t come right out and say “We need to wipe out all these mud people” because they realize that shit doesn’t play too well these days. Instead they talk a lot of vague shit about people who “don’t belong” and they say our precious heritage is at risk, they bandy about a lot of bogus statistics about crime and disease supposedly caused by these “others”. But they know better than to come right out and publicly SAY what it is they think needs to be done. They don’t explain what would be required to send all these undesirables “back where they came from”. They don’t say how this threat to “our culture” is to be dealt with. They don’t clarify exactly how they’re going to achieve any of their goals. They leave it up to the shaven-skulled meatheads and other assorted thugs and cowards to connect the dots and do the only thing they’re good for: spreading violence and terror. You know why they do that? Because these slick bastards know that if they actually come out and direct people to do these things, they end up in prison too. They end up getting hit with civil suits that leave them with barely a pot to piss in. So they have to talk around what it is they really want until the grunts get the point. But there’s always the same themes: the hatred of anything even remotely socialist and the talk of “racists ARE bad, but COMMIES ARE WORSE!”. The same scare tactics. The same “these people are inherently savage and worthless and they don’t belong here” drivel that’s oozed from between the lips of generations of supremacist scumbags before you. Shouting that you’re not a racist doesn’t do any good if you’re going to come in here reading off all their popular lines.

NWOslave
NWOslave

@Bee
“Possibly. Over a very long period of time. With many, many opportunities to change the trajectory and/or pass along Norwegian culture, language, history, etc. It’s certainly not immanent in any way, nor certain, nor even likely.”

Well then why has German Chancelor already admited as much? They have fooloishly enacted the same policies of the former soviet union to stem the destruction of the German race.
————————————-
@kirbywarp
“In other words, if you treat all black people a certain way because they are black, you have done much more harm than if you treat each black person based on their actual personalities/abilities rather than their skin color.”

Ya mean like prattling on about white male privilege reguardless of economic or social position of that individual person? Nothing quite so progressive as tossing a guilty verdict of privilege for being a white man, aye? Seems a bit infinitely immoral, doesn’t it?
————————————-
@Pecunium
“I swore an oath to uphold the constitution, against all enemies, foriegn and domestic. I spent a lot of time getting very good at it, with real world practice.”

“Yeah, I’m a liberal, with libertarian leanings (esp. as regards social issues, but I happen to have actually read Adam Smith, so the unfettered market isn’t something I believe in), and a soldier, and a progressive; I have some socialist tendencies.”

Socialism and the constitution are opposing forces. Would that be the constitution of communism you uphold comrade?

Sharculese

no more mr nice guy

According to Whiskey, a blogger from the manosphere, Breivik did what he did because he was not able to get laid. He call it a Beta Male Rampage :

no more mr nice guy

Arpagus is a blogger from Norway. He said repeatedly in the past that because beta males cannot get laid, they need to rape women. He wrote a post about it : Rape is equality. Now he says that he approve Breivik ideas : http://eivindberge.blogspot.com/2011/07/anders-breivik-paleoconservative.html

Bee
Bee

What the holy living fuck, no more mr nice guy? All those links are truly disturbing. I think there’s something to the idea that people who try to commit mass murder generally are sad sack loners without a lot else going on in their lives. People with a lot to lose, and people whose ideologies have traction in the mainstream, typically don’t go around killing lots of people. It seems to me that that’s a different point than what those two bloggers are saying if only because it doesn’t put the onus on all the women of the world who failed to date Breivik and keep his murderous inclinations in line.

The Eivind Berge guy is pretty amazing. “I was totally going to go on a violent rampage myself, but then I got a girlfriend.” Boy am I glad that someone not killing a bunch of people rests solely on the precarious foundation of young love between two people with severe self-esteem problems. I can’t help but feel like she lost a bet or something. “As soon as I heard that he thought that raping women was the equivalent of equal pay for equal work, I knew he was the one for me!” Eww, just, no.

cynickal
cynickal

thinks if minorities ever got a hold of US government, it would collapse and turn into a third world country…

I don’t know, the orange… err… white racist, mysoginists in congress are doing a pretty good job on their own.
It it wan’t hurting people so much it would be interesting seeing how these “superior” people can so quickly and permenently reverse two hundred years of freedom, security and liberty that was built up by minorities fighting and dying to give their children a better place to live.

no more mr nice guy

Arpagus said that in the past he had a girlfriend and that didn’t stopped him to become what he is. If he lose his current girlfriend, it will start again. And when these guys talk about “girlfriend”, in many case it doesn’t means a woman they date and have sex with, it means a woman they talk online.

In January he wrote a post explaining he wanted to kill people : http://eivindberge.blogspot.com/2011/01/futility-of-anonymity.html

Sharculese

at least his commentariat is like, ‘hey, this is fucked’

Bee
Bee

“If he lose his current girlfriend, it will start again.”

Yeah, that’s why I said this: “Boy am I glad that someone not killing a bunch of people rests solely on the precarious foundation of young love between two people with severe self-esteem problems.”

Anyway, yeah, I too suspect that it’s not quite a relationship in the normal sense.

Oh, to the first guy’s — Whiskey’s — point, just because it can never be repeated enough … certain men also find murderers and criminals attractive. (“This is a rather common fetish, it turns out; whenever a new inmate arrives on death row, according to Longo, he’ll be inundated by letters from men (who’ve followed the case through the media) seeking a prison lover, perhaps turned on by the thought of an amorous murderer. Such men — known as ‘ATMs’ — will return the favor with generous deposits in a prison account.”)

Not that it’s a central issue in this situation; Whiskey’s point (that women will flock to Breivik now that he’s a bad boy thug murderer) was stupid and off the mark to begin with. It’s just that that’s probably my least-favorite stupid MRA/PUA trope about women, and I try to give the lie to it at every available opportunity.

Pecunium

NWO: Have you read the constitution? I have.

I’ve actually copied it out, longhand (it was a school assignment).

It starts with three words, “we the people,”. That’s a social grouping. It’s not, “We, a bunch of individuals who think this is a good idea, so we’ll put up it with for a while.”

It’s, “We the People, of the United States, in order to for a more perfect Union.”

Whoa… there’s that whole collective action thing again. It’s like they believed in the whole being greater than the sum of the parts.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence.

Shit, there’s that whole “group ethos thing again, The common defense. Not “our personal” but the common.

Damn… again with the group language. The general welfare. Crap…

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Wow. Not a damned thing in that argues against a collective goal.

So… I spent 16 years (before my medical retirement) seving the good of the nation. What have you done?

I mean we see the good work you do here, and elseweb, and you sweat and strain under the weary life of a dairy mechanic… 14 hours a day, and forced to live in hotel rooms, washing your skivvies in the sink.

But what have you done for the nation with any sort of real dedication? You can accuse me of not being patriotic, but I’ve got an 80 percent disability to show for my “lack” of patriotism. You… you’ve been using the roads, and lucky your working conditions are worse, and not eating bad food when you’re on the road, and flying in safe airplanes and sucking off all the various invisible teats the gov’t provides with the tax dollars you bitch and moan about.

So go on, live in fantasyland, where everyone is looking out just for themselves and love and peace prevails because everyone is full of enlightened self-interest.

Me, I’m in the real world, where people depend on each other, and chipping in bit (we call it taxes) so our milk is fresh, our water pure, our pay (something close) to a living wage.

If that’s communism, I’m all for it.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@NWOSlave:

“Nothing quite so progressive as tossing a guilty verdict of privilege for being a white man, aye?”

You… you need to put down the concept of privilege before you hurt yourself, aye? You are the only one that seems to insist that being white is cause for feeling guilty. White privilege is the ability to be a public figure without your white skin becoming one of your defining characteristics, male privilege is the right to have said to you “you are bad at math” rather than “men are bad at math.”

NWOslave
NWOslave

@MertvayaRuka
“David, some of us here know plenty about racists and we know they don’t always show up with shaved heads and red suspenders, waving the nazi flag and sieg heiling the whole way. The more PR-savvy ones show up with average haircuts, dressed nice, well groomed and they’re as nice as could be until someone hits one of their sore spots.”

Oh they are indeed a clever bunch, they infect our Government, schools, charities, ect. They call themselves progressive and play on peoples guilt.They’re usually clothed in fancy dresses, are well groomed wearing beauty aids and perfume. They’ll say things like what if X happened to your mother, or don’t you care about some injustice to girls in country X and what if ot was your daughter. They’re a wiley bunch indeed.
————————————————
@Sharculese
“i wanna add to what mertvaya said that they also come with a built in support system of sympathetic publications and internet communities to convince them that they couldnt possibly be racist, theyre too noble and pure, theyre just speaking hard truths, and if the real racists act on their screeds, well that cant possibly be their fault”

Oh they have a world of online support. Entire sites set up to mock any who disagree. One little step out of line and the labels fly to shame any opposition into silence. If that doesn’t work their voices will be silenced by moderation. All the while any action or words by them is deemed truth, progress and completely justified.
————————————————-
@Pecunium
“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America”

Unfortunately the rest of your statement was erroneous. Tell me, what war has the US been involved in over the last 100 years which “defended” our country from foreign threat? And promoting general welfare does not mean providing general welfare. It seems we promote war and provide welfare. Those words aren’t interchangable.

The only thing the Government has provided in the last 100 years is debt. Thats all your Government produces, debt. You see the Federal Government, as per the bill of rights before it was ammended in 1913 was financed exclusively by import/excise tax and capital gains tax, (which is not income tax but tax on making money from money/investments). Our forefathers set that system up so there could be no corruption. The only statement of yours thats correct is you are a communist.
——————————————————
@Kirbywarp
“Privilege is something bestowed upon you by culture, without your consent, that gives you the ability to be part of the default human persona, the one that is modified by descriptions such as “asian” or “woman.” That’s it. It’s when you refuse to acknowledge this, or assume that because you don’t experience hardship because of your attributes, no one else does, that privilege becomes a point against you. Even then, it isn’t the privilege itself, but your attitude towards it.

Only racists and sexists want to make you feel guilty for your race or gender or sex. Feminists want you to feel guilty for being an unsympathetic asshole.”

So my whiteness and manliness grants me privilege does it? If I don’t admit my privilege I’m a sexist and a racist. If I do admit my privilege I’m a sexist and a racist. This is Kafka trapping of which I gave you a link to before, it doesn’t work anymore. Since being white and man gains no white men any privilege there is no privilege to being a white man. Anyone who says I, or any other white man enjoys white male privilege, is a sexist and a racist like you. And that is what feminists want me to feel guilty for, because it is a communist ideology of hate.

Sharculese

NWOslave
NWOslave

@Sharculese
” yo nwoslave i understand that youre trying to twist my words to describe feminist blogs or somesuch, but you recognize that so far nobody has shot up a summer camp in the name of feminism, right?”

So sorry, you’re undoubtedly right. I guess there aren’t a fistfull of feminist blogs. What was I thinking? Womens studies is a year long feminist camp, every year. Toss in Big Daddy, The MSM and a whole wack of women only charities and you’ve feminist utopia. As far as a feminist camp goes, I’m pretty sure the girl scouts did away with all that cooking crap and are now recruting grounds feminism/lesbianism. Which is why the Sea Scouts were formed a few years ago, to get away from the feminist indoctrination camp. Of course niether they nor the boy scouts recieve Federal funding. Wierd huh?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@NWO:

“If I don’t admit my privilege I’m a sexist and a racist. If I do admit my privilege I’m a sexist and a racist.”

“It’s when you refuse to acknowledge this, or assume that because you don’t experience hardship because of your attributes, no one else does, that privilege becomes a point against you.”

I then said this.

“Only racists and sexists want to make you feel guilty for your race or gender or sex.”

How you turned that into:

“It’s when you refuse to acknowledge this, or assume that because you don’t experience hardship because of your attributes, no one else does, that you become a sexist and a racist.”

I have no idea. Being a racist and a sexist makes you a racist and a sexist. Assuming that because something isn’t a problem for you means it isn’t a problem for anyone else… well… at worst it makes you an ass.

Ami Angelwings

Actually if you don’t realize your privilege it just makes it more likely that you’ll do problematic things that could be sexist or racist xD If you DO admit your privilege, it doesn’t mean nething except you recognize you have privilege. xD

For example… a person w/ abled privilege is able to access most places in our society, cuz they’re built for abled ppl. They can walk up stairs, or open doors, or read signs, or hear audio announcements. Acknowledging this, does not make one an ablist xD I acknowledge this right now. I can access places my disabled friends cannot. :]

It’s only a Kafka trap b/c you kinda created your own straw idea of what it means and you refuse to listen to what ppl tell you it means xD In which case, yus you’re right, the way you have defined privilege is a kafka trap you have created for yourself xD

Having privilege doesn’t make you a bad person. :3 Being a racist or a sexist is what you do and what you say. For example, a ton of the feminists here have cis privilege… so far I’ve called none of them a transphobe xD

Like… being Ami I naturally will be regarded as more awesome than other ppl, like you xD That’s my Ami privilege. And I acknowledge it XD Now if I dropped an Ami-bomb on your house… well that’d be ok, b/c of the new laws the Ami-crats enacted… but BEFORE that, that would be bad… xD

Ami Angelwings

@NWOslave there actually is a (radical) feminist camp… the Michigan’s Womyn’s Music Festival XD You should protest it! 😀 (We could always use more allies in protesting it :3 )

Marc
Marc

@kirbywarp:
Your call Marc. Assume differences and risk being a bigot, or assume equality and risk giving individuals more credit than they might deserve. I know which one I’m going for.

Yes, you are right with that.
There are two problems, though:

1. If different racial groups living together have on average different status in society, we don’t know if that’s the result of ‘privilege’ or (at least partially) a result of biological factors. I think there is evidence for some discrimination (like the white-hand/black-hand iPod experiment), but it doesn’t explain things like why for example there are no black fields medalists, because, really, mathematicians have awarded their prizes to people like Grigori Perelman, a man who openly hates his fellow colleagues and the “mathematical establishment”. Their racism has to be very deep rooted if they are so open minded to award prizes and praise a man who constantly insults them (and turns down their prizes!) but still discriminate against non-whites.

2. I don’t think Breivik wants to oppress non-whites, he just doesn’t want to have them in Norway. If we could prove that there are just superficial differences between ethnic groups his theory would crumble down. But this is not proven. And it’s not Breivik job to prove that there are differences, because (a) the idea that differences exist is a priori the more plausible position and (b) he just want’s to defend the status-quo, so the people who want to change Norway, the people who support immigration have to prove their theory, not Breivik.

Bee
Bee

“@NWOslave there actually is a (radical) feminist camp… the Michigan’s Womyn’s Music Festival”

That fucking music festival really fucking chaps my hide. Fuck.

Marc
Marc

@zombie rotten mcdonald:
But here; how is that going to destroy Norwegians, who are not a race by any definition of the term? Only if you define “Norwegian” as “completely caucasoid with no diluting brown person blood”

There has always been mixing in the history of the world, it’s not like “there was an original Norwegian Adam & Eve couple, the parents of all Norwegians and their pure white blood gets diluted if you mix a brown person into this Norwegian family tree” — that’s ridiculous.

You are talking in absolutes, where there are just statistical differences. There are no pure ethnic Norwegians. An ethnicity is a term like color, it’s not sharply defined (you can find “English genes” in a Han Chinese whose family lived in Shanghai for centuries.). Though it might not be so clear where purple ends and red starts, it doesn’t mean that there is no difference between red and green.

After some generations there is nothing much left of the “brown person” if he’s mixed into Norwegians, that’s because other forces are at work, too, like genetic drift.

But demographic effects on a great scale can make an ethnic group disappear, like it happened with some Indian peoples.

So the only thing you’re arguing about is that Norwegians of one skin color are reproducing at a rate different than Norwegians of a different skin color. You have already conceded that this is, at best, a superficial difference. So I will concede that yes, some people may fear this.

No, I haven’t conceded this. It’s not proven that this is just a “superficial difference”, this is the central question. To this day we don’t know it.

Muslims, and every other immigrant person, become Norwegians WHEN THEY OFFICIALLY IMMiGRATE. So when they reproduce, the offspring is in fact, Norwegian.

What is the meaning of the word Norwegian, legally of course a person who has the Norwegian citizenship…
Still we have to ask ourselves if the term “Norway” is something different than a certain piece of land in Scandinavia. If it were just a geographical term like “Iceland”, or “Jamaica” (the islands itself have these names) we would assume that the territory we call “Norway” is unchangeable, certainly this is not the case.

The territory of Norway is changeable, the same applies to Germany” — “Germany” today designates a different territory than the Germany of 1940. So because of that we have to ask ourself what the commonalities between these different territories are, because if there’s no commonality the term “Norway” or “Germany” is just meaningless.

It could be political succession. But there are countries like Poland where this political succession doesn’t exist (there was a time in history when Poland belonged to other states).

So the term Norway can’t be just politically or geographically defined. Isn’t it that surprising then that people like Breivik think that ethnicity plays (together with other factors like language and a “shared national memory”) an important role about what Norway is? Like, “my neighbor Mustafa may be legally a Norwegian, but if there are only people like him in Norway, Norway ceases to exist”?

NWOslave
NWOslave

@Kirbywarp
“Yeah.. Here’s the thing… I never called you a sexist or a racist. I never related the admittance or acceptance of privilege to you being sexist or racist. In fact, I said quite clearly:

No one recieves any extra hardship due to skin color or gender. Gibberish that falls from the mouths of feminist ideology has no relevance in reality. When you say, “white male privilege.” You prove yourself to be a racist and a sexist. The comical part is, feminists like yourself feel insulted after having insulted someone. Only the truely backward ideology of feminism could portray themselves as victims of hurt feelings after slandering an entire gender and race.

Marc
Marc

@David Futrelle:
Well, I guess it’s reassuring to learn that the racist mass murderer doesn’t want to oppress anyone.

There were racist people against slavery. Not much because of compassion, but because they wanted “to let the blacks stay in Africa”, were afraid of uprisings and saw slavery as an unfair competition to free labor of their fellow whites.

Pecunium

NWO I didn’t say I was a communist. I said I was a liberal, with libertarian tendencies.

You said I was a community. I said that if living in society makes me a communist, then I was glad of it.

And… you haven’t answered my question. Apart from whining about how life isn’t all skittles and beer because of the nasty feminists, what have you done to make this a better nation.

Not that I really expect you to answer my question, you still won’t tell me if you’d like to live in Iceland, where the age of consent is 15, and the divorce rate is 1.7 per thousand.

Pecunium

Mea culpa, NWO said I was a communist. My name may be legion, but I do not contain multitudes.

NWOslave
NWOslave

@Pecunium
I’ve signed petitions, I’ve voiced discontent, I’ve helped the poor. I’ve done far more than any of you progressive folks have ever done. But heres the thing, no matter what I do the feminists communists continue to enslave this country. So I’ve come to the conclusion since society hates me and continues to devolve into a cesspool of filth, theres nothing worth saving.

Tell me, why should I exert any effort into saving a society that hates me? Why should I care about a society that enacts so many laws every year to hinder and hobble me? There simply is nothing worth saving. I’m rooting for Obama to raise that debt cieling to unlimited to hasten the collapse. Communism is mighty expensive, just ask the Russians.

Pecunium

NWO: Objection, assumes facts not in evidence. I’ve signed petitions, helped the poor, donated blood, taken in the homeless, tutored the struggling.

Which is well and good, and mostly unimportant. I’ve worked to get politicians I dislike voted out of office (and good riddance to Fred Rogan), travelled the country speaking (usually for free) about the evils of torture; and why it’s worse than useless. I’ve taught self-defense (to men and women).

Society doesn’t hate you. You hate society, and (as you keep saying) hatred in, hatred out.

This, “cesspool of filth” seems, all in all, not to bad to me. I have people who love me. I have work, I have a roof over my head. If things continue I’ll have children. I have liberty to do what I please (in the main, I think the state of our individual liberties is eroding: I work to prevent that, and to roll it back).

Unfettered capitalism is expensive too, just ask the people who worked in Packingtown, or the mines, and oilfields today. What you want.. doesn’t work. Business without limits is destructive (look at Wall Street today; and that’s with some limits).

That debt ceiling… is to pay for things the Republicans voted for. It’s called paying for what was bought. It’s not some magical mystery. The Republicans spent eight years cutting income, and spending like sailor on their fist port call. Now they want everyone else to pay the bills, while they pretend to be fiscally responsible.

The debt ratio of the federal gov’t is a fraction of the debt limit of anyone who has a mortgage. The idea that one has to have a perfect balance of income/outflow all the time is nonsense.

But you don’t care. You think that returning to the Days of Daniel Boone when anyone could just up-stakes and march to where there was none but themself to depend on can come back, and everything will be hunky dory.

It won’t. The folks who have money will buy up your “rights” in a hearbeat and Blakwater will be the new Pinkertons.

Damned straight I’m opposed to it, and to anyone who thinks that sort of folly is the ticket to paradise. Your problem is your ideas can’t work, and you are bitter because you don’t understand why. You are backing the a swaybacked, spavined, nag, and the poor beast keeps coming in last.

So, go ahead, wallow in your dreams of society hating you. Society doesn’t hate you. Society doesn’t know you, and couldn’t care less about you.

traindodger

Huh. I said essentially the same thing in a Liveleak comment thread, comparing Anders’ political murders to Alexander the Great’s murder of his cousins and rivals. However, I was using it to illustrate the point that the standards for what passes as a hero these days have improved over the past thousand years, since they now tend to exclude murdering psychopaths.

Marc
Marc

nwoslaves belongs to a group that is hated by society. As I wrote in another post: at Womens’ Day the girls in Swedish kindergartens get better snacks (buns) than the boys (they just get crisp bread). Mens’ Day of course is completely ignored.

This is done so the boys learn that they belong to the “criminal sex”. Breivik just took that personally.

PS: Because I always try to be objective and neutral and I must admit that I said to many good things about white people in my last posts, I just want to call your attention to this very comprehensive critical analysis of the Caucasian race:

Sharculese

nwoslaves belongs to a group that is hated by society.

ya. angry, paranoid shut-ins.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Aw, don’t be so sad darling! I know that high school can be super rough — I, too, felt very bitter and melodramatic as a teenager. I did all that crap: whined about how the world sucks, listened to Linkin Park super loud in my room, acted all sullen during dinner…

Someday you’ll grow up a bit and feel better. You’ll get a nice girlfriend (or boyfriend!), the acne will clear up, and all those racing hormones will cut you some slack and let you stop sulking in the basement long enough to go outside and become a productive member of society.

So chin up! Once you stop getting your precious childish head in a tizzy, and actually interact with other human beings you’ll see the world isn’t so bad. Hugs! 🙂

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

Oh, and about your “cesspool of filth” … don’t be so hard on yourself! I don’t want to embarrass you (and goodness knows boys your age hate talking about intimate hygiene) but I’ve found that, while soap irritates my more delicate skin, fragrance-free body wash can clean some of those areas right up. ^^

David k. Meller
David k. Meller

@Sharculese–28 July 9;55pm

yo, I’m from New York shitty, so I have a pretty good idea of what a communist, man-hating red FEMINIST looks like! The New York People’s Republic is swarming with ’em!

YECCH!!

kind of looks like you, ‘sister’!

Doesn’t sound very nice when it runs the other way, does it? Think about this the next time that you are tempted to call someone with whom you disagree a “racist”!

PEACE AND FREEDOM!!
David K. Meller

Sharculese

lol, mellow out brah

speedlines
speedlines

OMG, the anti-Peter Nolan Facebook group sent a friend invite to the man himself, and he accepted! This promises to be entertainment gold.

Kave
Kave
Ami Angelwings

What do they look like? 😀

Molly Ren

Like big old QUEERS, apparently!

Johnny Pez

Like the Statue of Liberty, only not as tall, and not as copper.