antifeminism evil women kitties men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW saturday morning cartoons video

Saturday Morning Cartoons: MGTOWers in their own words, part 1

I made a video! Is it wrong that I love these stupid Xtranormal cartoon dudes and their robotic voices?

Anyway, here’s AussieSteve, from MGTOWforums.com, offering some opinions about the bitches of today.

Here’s the quote in boring non-animated typed-out word format:

Hey girls, you were told motherhood was slavery and you could do anything a man could do. I guess you’re feeling pretty betrayed by your feminist sisters now aren’t you? Well tough shit, actions have consequences – deal with it. One thing’s for sure, I aint bailing you out. I actually LIKE watching you suffer, it’s called justice. As it turns out it’s ME that doesn’t need YOU!! And further to the point, you’ve revealed your true colours and I don’t like them. Never been a fan of bile green myself.

Now fuck off and buy a cat, it’s the only thing that will put up with your crap. I’m outa here – bye bitches, you’re on your own.

If you all find this little cartoon even vaguely amusing, I will make more and better ones.

Haruko
Haruko

I liked it and the concept of Saturday Morning Cartoons lol. .

Johnny Pez

No! Pay no attention to David’s pathetic attempt a humor. For real entertainment value, come to the Johnny Pez blog for the latest installment of my Magic: The Gendering fanfic: Shadow. Featuring special guest star Darksidecat, and also starring Hippodameia and Magical Laura.

YOHAMI

yeah, this one sucks

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

What is the obsession with cats?

hellkell
hellkell

I’m sure the bitches of the world will be absolutely heartbroken by his defection.

2-D Man
2-D Man

I’ve been thinking about getting a cat….

zombie rotten mcdonald

we have a cat, but it’s a zombie cat…

Pecunium

2-D man: I recommend an ocelot, or a lynx.

Depends on your climate.

karalora

Maybe I’m taking it all too seriously, but…where is this guy getting the idea that the women of the world are miserable and feel betrayed by feminism?

sarahejones

Shit like this does make me wonder what the hell happened to these men. Were they abused? Bullied? Is there an underlying pathology? No one comes out of the womb with that sort of virulent hatred against women.

speedlines
speedlines

Probably from Sex And The City. The MRA’s trusty go-to source on Everything About Women.

filetofswedishfish

I tried to comment earlier from my phone, but it didn’t happen-

This dude going his own way is probably the best thing for the species.

MGTOW- GTFO already.

redlocker
redlocker

This is amusing, in a “Hahaha, wow, someone actually typed a response like this” way.

Also, I do love those robotic voices that Xtranormal has.

Bee
Bee

I don’t know why I thought regendering this would be fun …

Hey boys, you were told fatherhood was slavery and you could do anything a woman could do. I guess you’re feeling pretty betrayed by your masculinist brothers now aren’t you? Well tough shit, actions have consequences — deal with it. One thing’s for sure, I aint bailing you out. I actually LIKE watching you suffer, it’s called justice. As it turns out it’s ME that doesn’t need YOU!! And further to the point, you’ve revealed your true colours and I don’t like them. Never been a fan of bile green myself.

Now fuck off and buy a cat, it’s the only thing that will put up with your crap. I’m outa here – bye dicks, you’re on your own.

I made a little cartoon of it too, to amuse myself. Gawd, what’s with her?

YOHAMI

Bee,

“Now fuck off and buy a cat, it’s the only thing that will put up with your crap”

In the case of men, is the basement + videogames, not a cat, nor even a god

Holly Pervocracy

I think he’s greatly mistaken about women’s desire to be “bailed out.”

Especially by him.

Bee
Bee

Ooh, that’s true, Yohami. I’ll put that in the video. Thanks!

vacuumslayer

But I don’t even get that. I mean aside from the characters being flawed and the fact that the show itself had problems in that portrayed a very rarified view of the lives of 4 extremely privileged White women, SATC was not an entirely unflattering portrait of womanhood. I mean, there were times when the women were shown to be independent, funny, and supportive of each other.

Oh, wait a minute. I just got it.

vacuumslayer

I’m really confused by the obsession these men have with women in their 30’s and 40’s needing to be bailed out. Aren’t many single women that age quite successful? Independent even?

Furthermore, aren’t some of the the “feminists are to blame for the planet imploding” people constantly harping about how things are going JUST GREAT for women, and it’s the men who’re being left behind? How do these two notions square?

FactFinder

Could you clarify what makes you think The Daily Mail is reliable or unreliable?

Bee
Bee

It’s a point of view that is very flattering to the MGTOWs/MRAs who hold it: The straw middle-aged feminist who is too old to be attractive to potential husbands and too old to bear children, who nonetheless yearns for what she missed out on all those decades ago, turning down men like AussieSteve. Bonus: It’s also a cautionary tale to the young girls that AussieSteve would like to hit on right now! Hurry, ladies! Grab him now, before your uterus shrivels up and falls out or whatever.

I think the MRAs who hold both this idea and the “Wimmez have everything easier!” idea in their head concurrently do this by separating what they see (or think they see) — the ease in getting a degree, a job, a sexual partner, a divorce, etc. — from these poor women’s secret tormented personal life, in which they long to be dominated by a manly man, as is only natural for a woman. Feminism has shaken up the natural order of things, allowing women to thrive (under unnaturally positive conditions, of course) but also making everyone — women and men — miserable.

Of course, this is easily disproved by talking to individual women, and in fact by seeing women as actual human beings and not some bizarre alien life form that has nothing in common with men. But these are MRAs we’re talking about. Never gonna happen.

cynickal
cynickal

Why can’t yuotube do this automatically to their posters?

Buster
Buster

The guy alludes to women feeling betrayed by feminism because a faction of feminists promised women that they could, “have it all”. That is, to have a fulfilling family life and a successful career. In modern America, this is simply not true for men or women depending on what your definition of successful career is. In the scenario above, the women he is talking to probably got pregnant and had to quit their jobs (as is often what happens when middle aged career women get pregnant).
Other than that, its just a dumb guy. He should stop being bitter find someone to have enthusiastic consenting sex with. Maybe he likes guys and so can’t find a women he actually enjoys spending time with. These types of men make me wonder sometimes if our culture’s rampant homophobia is actually preventing them from having a happy life with other men (of course, its more damaging to homosexual people, but harm can be had all around).

Bee
Bee

That’s a weird article, David. The point seems to be that women of a certain generation are successful neither in their careers nor in bearing children, and to make it the author interviews a bunch of managing director/moms. Some of the women who reached high levels in a corporate career then decided to form their own consulting companies, because they thought they’d prefer that — thus proving their utter incompet … whoops! I mean, doing what their male predecessors have been doing all along and being complemented for, on their ingenuity and and entrepreneurship and job-creatorness or whatever.

The article also doesn’t prove what AussieSteve wants it to prove, either, but I suppose that goes without saying.

FactFinder

I’m really confused by the obsession these men have with women in their 30′s and 40′s needing to be bailed out.
Do you know what percentage of state aid recipients are female, or how much of the tax money goes to women? How much money is forced by men to pay alimony for distant wives and alienated children?
Aren’t many single women that age quite successful? Independent even?
In comparison to single men at that age?
Glossing over the provocative and snarky nature of that last statement, I assume that you are trying to say that somehow if more women receive financial aid, things must be worse for women.
Consider this: most gendered healthcare spending is issues which disproportionately affect women’s health, despite men living shorter lives. Is the increased support for women’s health incompatible with their longer lifespans? Hence, how does the increased number of “bail-outs” equate to a worse condition for women?

FactFinder

A lot of men who remain unmarried and focus on their careers are labeled as workaholics and skirt-chasers if they date or homosexuals if they do not. The media frequently portrays their lives as hollow and lackluster.
Try to keep your apology brief.

FactFinder

@Bee – are you capable of seeing Men’s Rights Activists as human beings, or are you too emotional and irrational to? Just curious.

Johnny Pez

Troll + 3 comments in a row = fail.

YOHAMI

Johnny Pez, Im particularly interested on what people here have to respond to FactFinder

Other than “troll” do you have any thoughts about it?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Johnny Pez

You should have let him keep going! Each comment was getting shorter and shorter, his next one would have only been a couple words!

chocomintlipwax

@”Fact”Finder

Bzzzt, wrong.

Men who shun marriage in favor of careers are “confirmed bachelors” or whatever, who play and go party and have no responsibilities. Some people might “tsk tsk” them, but it’s usually in a “grow up” kind of way. Sometimes it’s guessed they might be gay, but that’s more of an old-fashioned viewpoint since these days people often just come out.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@chocomintlipwax

“Sometimes it’s guessed they might be gay, but that’s more of an old-fashioned viewpoint since these days people often just come out.”

Or its just… you know… dicks on the internet who call everyone and everything gay… Seriously, the link FF put up was to a hate-male website. You aren’t gonna get an objective view of the internet population there.. sorta like how looking at youtube comments is not a decent way of judging reactions to a topic…

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Ha… Freudian slip?

*hate-mail

no more mr nice guy

What’s funny about the obsession of MRAs about Sex and the City is that the show was not really about the the sex life of women but instead was about the sex life of gay men (it’s gay men that behaved like the characters of sex and the city) and the show was very popular with gay men because of that.

FactFinder

Bzzzt, wrong.
Cute.
The rest of the comment was basically the same statement rewritten and posted several times over. What she was basically saying was that men who choose career over family are not “nagged” while women are.
[…]

And what about men who focus on work, do not marry, and have no friends? They’ll probably shoot up the office or something, right?
You don’t really make a fair comparison. You assume one person is friendless and lives in self-imposed isolation (you?) while another person is the life of the party, or at the very least does shove dogma down the throat of every stranger they meet (your brother?).

Bee
Bee

(That was me, Bee. This next part is FactFinder.)

Try to keep your apology brief.

If only I knew what I was supposed to apologize for. My words up there that you quoted were a reference to men working in an industry, gaining experience, and then forming consultant companies. When men do it, it’s entrepreneurship. But when women do it, according to this one author, it’s sad. Not sure what that has to do with what you’re going on about.

Umm, lessee now … Either I’m capable of seeing Men’s Rights Activists as human beings or I’m (close your ears — dog whistle) too emotional and irrational. Good, probing question, sir!

How about this. I am capable of seeing MRAs as human beings, but I find it easier to do so when they haven’t turned themselves into caricatures. Actually, scratch that. I see them as human beings regardless, but find myself not giving a shit occasionally, such as when they have shown that think of women as non/subhuman.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@FactFinder:

“And what about men who focus on work, do not marry, and have no friends?

Way to move the bar there, buddy, try not to hit anyone with those goal-posts.

FactFinder

What’s funny about the obsession of MRAs about Sex and the City[…]
I could not give two shits about Sex and the City. I don’t watch it, nor do I care to discuss it. It’s a fictional piece about people who are privileged in every sense imaginable whom we are supposed to relate with. Probably this “obsession” you project on others is more disdain and disgust, a dampened but more ubiquitous version of a police chase or bank robbery.

no more mr nice guy

It’s the opposite. Ever seen a James Bond movie ?

FactFinder

@kirby – She was basically giving the portrait of a woman who lacked a social life and whom people may have encouraged to marry just to give her a network of acquaintances. She then compared this to a man who was socially adept and was always at a party.
Isolated men do not have the option to marry just anyone they want because they are typically seen as “creeps” or “losers” who should not hang out with anyone. Hence, that option is not suggested to them by family and strangers.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Men and women who don’t “partner up” can be viewed both positively and negatively depending on the cultural context and, of course, the viewer. Both are subject to judgment based on stereotypes. Both will determine, individually, how much the judgment of others will influence their lives.

I believe it’s perfectly feasible to look on any single person, regardless of gender, and think of them as either footloose and fancy free or lonely and bitter. As with deciding what, precisely, determines if they’re successful and/or independent the determining factors are so incredibly subjective… I wonder what difference it could possibly make?

YOHAMI

“Ever seen a James Bond movie?”

The mythic Alphas are not representative of “men”.

What happens when an authoritative male figure, ceo, politician, whatever acts like James Bond? Do you see the media celebrating or shaming the guy? what about when the roles are reversed, and the older woman is sexually active with younger men? I see the media celebrating.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

MRAs are often called out for a Sex and the City obsession because so many seem to reference the show as illustrative of women’s lives and personalities. But, you know, if you don’t care about the show then, hey, these aren’t your shoes. No reason to put them on.

Does anyone have the option to marry “just anyone they want”? Aren’t we all sort of confined to marrying someone who, at the least, wants to marry us as well?

no more mr nice guy

If you are isolated, why hanging out with MRAs ? You just hang out with the wrong crowd.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@FactFinder:

“She was basically giving the portrait of a woman who lacked a social life and whom people may have encouraged to marry just to give her a network of acquaintances. She then compared this to a man who was socially adept and was always at a party.”

“Women who go the same way are sad, bitter hags who will live lives full of regret and probably have a mountain of cats at home and no friends.

Shit, just the fact that I don’t do the relationship thing has had people (men, mostly) call me selfish, a bitch, a lesbian, and then all that stuff about being sad and lonely and cats and old. (As if you don’t get old when you get married …)”

Well, you got the words right… Sorta.. Her first paragraph was what other people say about a woman who does what the man did, i.e. go out and party without settling down.

The rest? Not one mention of being sad and alone. People look at her life, don’t see her marrying someone, and give all this advice about how she’s gonna be sad an lonely without children. Not one bit about not having friends.

Reading comprehension. It’s a useful skill.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

YOHAMI

Nobiyamu,

“And the mythic “cougars” are representative of women and, universally, lauded? Hugh Hefner isn’t celebrated?”

Hugh Hefner is celebrated, for sure, at least out of the feminist friendly circles (where he´s demonized as far as I know). George Clooney is also celebrated, John Mayers, etc. There quite a few men who bang like crazy and live in ethernal celebration.

My point is that this isnt representative of “men”, and that “men” dont get celebrated that way as a default.

I do think the media is setup in a way it celebrates “women” for making money and having it all, the regular woman, not the mythical top star one.

And then there are exceptions, like always. Im setting up some generalizations since this is about “men” and not outliers.

Rachel
Rachel

Fact finder – Kirby said, “I am very lucky in that my family has accepted who I am and my friends are similar to me, but a lot of women who choose their own path over the traditional “family and babies” path are nagged relentlessly by family, friends, and society on top of that. Do you think my brother has ever been told how sad and lonely he will be and how all men want a wife and children? He hasn’t. Have I been told that (with husband instead of wife)? Yep, several times. By strangers.”

Where is her example of a woman who “lacked a social life” and needed to get married to “give her a network of acquaintences”? And how exactly did she compare this socially inadequate woman to a socially adept man? It seems to me that the example suggests that both the man and woman are leading similar lives. Both seem to have friends and focus on their careers, but are not married and have no children. I fail to see how this makes the woman a sad and lonely social creature and the man “socially adept.” Then again, that is the point of her story, now isn’t it? The perception that a woman in that situation must absolutely regret her decision, but the man is likely doing just fine.