evil women men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misandry misogyny

MarkyMark, we hardly knew ye …

Farewell, MarkyMark, farewell!

Guys,

Are you sitting down? Good. Because I have some shocking news for you all: Our favorite MGTOW-blogger-who-believes-stories-in-The-Onion-are-real, the esteemed MarkyMark is, after five years on the front lines, calling it a day. In a post with the ominous headline Time to Wind Down …, Mr. Mark explains:

There comes a point when one gets over his anger at women, misandry, and so on.  There comes a point where, at least for me, I simply acknowledge that women are what they are, and nothing will change that.  How many times can I poke holes in their hypocrisies, inconsistencies, and double standards?  After a while, it becomes old.

But fear not! MarkyMark has one final mission to complete before he rides off into the sunset: He’s got some book about women that he’s going to literally cut and paste into his blog, bit by bit, a process that he estimates “will take at least 6-12 months, perhaps more.”

In honor of his fine service to the men of the world, I will be going back through his archives in search of good stuff.  Feel free to join me in this holy endeavor, and post your results here.

He also mentions this:

There’s also an archive of my rantings and ravings online, so now’s the time to find it.

I guess we’d better, huh?

redlocker

And nothing of value was lost…

😀

Victoria von Syrus
Victoria von Syrus

I wonder how the author/publisher will feel about that.

Or perhaps the book was unable to find a reputable publisher, so is available online under the guise of ‘for humanity!’

hellkell
hellkell

And not one single fuck was given.

Bee
Bee

NOOOO!

Think of the children, MarkyMark!!

*sobs gently into her hypocritical sweater*

Bee
Bee

PHEW! I guess he’ll still be posting some of his own crap too.

Guys,

In the near future, I plan on doing some more stuff on Maria. She’s living proof that the chameleon syndrome exists, and my boys need to know about it…

MarkyMark

Thank god! I’ve actually been hoping for more stuff about Maria. She’s a woman that he works with/is obsessed with, who avoided going on a date with him about a year ago by not agreeing to go on a date with him. This is SURE to be fascinating!

Shohuku
Shohuku

I don’t know how you guys just run through this stuff without having it fuck up your day.

Marc
Marc

I am very happy that this misogynistic MarkyMark (whom I had many discussions) finally threw in the towel — though it’s a bit of a disappointment, that after all this years he just got tired of his hate and didn’t have a shred of insight that he might be wrong.

Ion

And not one single fuck was given.

Says the commenter in response to the blog post mentioning the event. 😛

speedlines
speedlines

I have to hand it to him; here at last is one MGTOW who’s actually GHOW.

vacuumslayer

What a bitch!

vacuumslayer

Says the commenter in response to the blog post mentioning the event. 😛

Says the commenter who flounced off a couple of days ago because he found us boring.

Holly Pervocracy

Not-dating is a common warning sign that can precede full-fledged not-fucking.

mediumdave
mediumdave

…I plan on doing some more stuff “on” Maria…

Eww! Keep that info to yourself, dude!

speedlines
speedlines

Sharculese

I’m reading all the maria posts and holy fuck this woman has the patience of a saint.

Holly Pervocracy

Bee – Out of sick, sad curiosity, what is “chameleon syndrome”?

(And is it related in any way to Karma Chameleon Syndrome, which, as we all know, comes and goes?)

Ion

Good to know we’re on the same level, then.

Because, as always, it’s all the man’s fault because women are perfect.

Holly Pervocracy

Ion – Do you believe that the world has two possible states?

1) Women are all perfect, and men are all worthless
2) Men are all perfect, and women are all worthless

And do you feel that supporting #2 is the only way to fight the encroachment of #1?

Personally, I’m taking a third option in which everyone has worth and is flawed, but MarkyMark (not all men, MarkyMark) is perhaps a tad more flawed than most.

Holly Pervocracy

Marky Mark, by contrast, is less flawed than most, for he is a star. A star, a star, a star. He is a big bright shining star.

Ion

Ion – Do you believe that the world has two possible states?

No, but apparently you do. Make that one state, actually. Enough to automatically assume that when a (non-feminist) man blogs about having problems with a woman, he’s in the wrong and she’s in the right 100%.

Victoria von Syrus
Victoria von Syrus

I tried doing what David suggested, and finding a few gems of MarkyMark’s in the archives, but I can’t. I just can’t. It’s just so incredibly boring. Once you’ve read any given five posts, you’ve basically read his whole blog. “Women suck, motorcycles are awesome, sporking something a woman wrote to prove they suck, a long and over the top story to prove women suck, women suck.”

hellkell
hellkell

Ion, are you really this dense? The Maria thing is fucked up, not because he likes her, but because it’s some one at work that he’s borderline harassing.

Holly Pervocracy

It’s not about man vs. woman. It’s about unwanted attention giver vs. recipient. I side with men who can’t get rid of unwanted attention too.

mediumdave
mediumdave

I sense a restraining order in the near future… because I’m that awesome.

redlocker

Aaaaaaaand we’re back with Ion’s assumptions that he knows what feminists think.

Pam
Pam

Oh noes!!!! Christopher from Oregon will have to find himself a new home on the internet!!

hellkell
hellkell

And it would be just as fucked a situation if genders were reversed.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I actually thought for five seconds that he died and was all ready to feel sad that a human died.

But alas, he is just shutting down his blog by spending another year blogging.

Ion

You mean because I quoted what they actually said and responded to that? Yeah, I’m telepathic alright. If you’re gonna jump in with lame insults, at least be aware of what’s going on, man.

Just one question – did you all actually read on his blog or elsewhere that he was “harassing” this woman, or was this just a natural assumption because he’s a man/MRA?

hellkell
hellkell

I read his blog.

Holly Pervocracy

Ion – What I actually said (or at least implied) is that one does not have to denigrate men to elevate women, or vice versa, and that I believe in a world where both men and women have flaws and strengths.

…which part of this was hysterical feminist screeching misandry, again?

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Ion, have you read what this man wrote about this woman?

Victoria von Syrus
Victoria von Syrus

…which part of this was hysterical feminist screeching misandry, again?

I’m guessing the part where you implied that pure, strong men are *shudder* equals to icky, icky women.

Maybe that’s why the MRM likes to scream ‘misandry’ when feminists start trying to talk about equality. The notion of being equal to something as awful (in their minds) as a *woman* makes them recoil in anger and horror.

Ion

…which part of this was hysterical feminist screeching misandry, again?

Never used any of those words, but anyway, I was talking about this:

“Thank god! I’ve actually been hoping for more stuff about Maria. She’s a woman that he works with/is obsessed with, who avoided going on a date with him about a year ago by not agreeing to go on a date with him.”

“Not-dating is a common warning sign that can precede full-fledged not-fucking.”

“Wait, he’s doing blog posts about a woman he works with who turned him down for a date? Why do I get the feeling there’s an HR complaint involved in this decision?”

“I’m reading all the maria posts and holy fuck this woman has the patience of a saint

So we have sarcasm, condescension, and the heavy implication that everything is his fault. I was just wondering where the blog posts are that back this up.

speedlines
speedlines

You mean because I quoted what they actually said and responded to that?

Nope. What I actually said was:

At NO point did I say:

as always, it’s all the man’s fault because women are perfect.

But nice try, anyway.

redlocker

Yeah, speedlines beat me to it.

I have also read his blog…for a few moments, and then I couldn’t bare it because it was so repetitive and hateful, spewing the same crap that MRAs have stated hundreds of times over before. More proof of what David said once (paraphrasing), “Misogyny is easy to find in the MRM. What’s hard to find is misogyny that is interesting.”

Holly Pervocracy

He posts about every aspect of her body, how she walks, what he estimates her “dimensions” are, what she wears, and speculates at length on her sexuality. He veers wildly between saying she’s “SERIOUSLY CUTE” and “a used hole.” He also veers wildly between schoolboyish overenthusiasm and planning exactly how he’s going to talk to her and make her like him, and dismissing her as just another bitch like the rest. And of course he expresses endless regret that sexual harassment policies exist.

I’m just going to leave it at this: if a woman was acting like this about a man (which happens), that would also be not remotely okay.

Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek

Oh, my . . . .If I found out anyone I work with, male or female, had spent years writing about me on the Internet I would be equal parts terrified and furious.

That does not look like healthy behavior.

Joanna

MRA’s should also take a leaf out of this guy’s book http://anirishmanagainstfeminism.blogspot.com/

Ion

speedlines: Oh, I get it. You’re talking about misrepresenting what someone said, like this quote: “…which part of this was hysterical feminist screeching misandry, again?” which I never actually said. Kinda like that, right?

Now please, can the drop the stupid nitpicking and word games and get back to my question? Which of his blog entries reveal that he was harassing someone?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

He has been talking about her for more than a year-I just saw the “End of Maria” story that was posted on April 26th where he thinks she had turned him down for a date although what she had done was not commit to a date. Oy vey, I understand he may be confused at someone not saying “NO GO AWAY YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF STEVE’S DRAWERS” but why talk about someone who finally does turn you down for a year?

Notzy
Notzy

Mangina bastard. The world’s better off without him.

Joanna

I can’t find any Maria stuff =(

Johnny Pez

Holly, I applaud your strategic placement of Boy George in this thread. Your awesomeness remains undiminished.

speedlines
speedlines

Ion, yes, as a matter of fact that is what I’m talking about. Having your words misrepresented is very annoying, isn’t it? So if you don’t want people doing it to you, don’t do it to other people, okay?

Ion

Hmm, from what I’ve read so far, it seems that he liked her, was even obsessed with her, but no real evidence that he ‘harassed’ her or did things that required her to have the ‘patience of a saint’. Seems he wrote about her a lot more than he actually interacted with her, really. Not exactly healthy behavior, but I wouldn’t exactly call him a predator either.

Holly Pervocracy

When I met Maria, her smile caught my eye right away.

Maria has it all: divorce, a womb turd, a love of money, and a selfish entitlement princess complex. Though she’s Puerto Rican, she’s just like your typical, divorced, bitter, angry, toxic AW skank.

Maria has a nice body too. I’m talkin’ 5’3″, 100-110#, perfect derriere tighter than a snare drum, with a nice, firm pair of 32B or 32C breasts-ow!

When I was discussing Maria, one of my readers left a comment. He said that he couldn’t understand ‘all this drama over a used hole’. While crudely put, he spoke the truth.

Without making any sort of ruling on whether it’s legal harassment or not, I’ll just say: it’s pretty damn gross and more than a little scary.

If you found a woman writing about you this way (over the course of months, and in public, to boot), would your first reaction be “gosh, I must not have been treating her well?”

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

This is the first one. 4/9/10 and he is still writing about her even though she apparently turned him down a few weeks after this one.

Andrea Vaughn

Have you read his Maria posts? He makes it clear that he understands that he makes her uncomfortable. This makes him angry, of course. He doesn’t understand what gives a woman the right to say “no.” Don’t believe me? Let me quote his post from 05/06/2010:

“And who gets to decide which sexual attention is unwelcome? The woman does, of course!”

Yes, MarkyMark. A woman gets to decide who fucks her. That may seem unfair to you, but you’re just going to have to buck up and get over it. Women are people, too! What a concept.

But the level of detail that he goes into describing what she wears, how she speaks, how she moves, her family history, her appearance, and the fact that he’s sending her photo to some dude in Oklahoma without her permission makes him a stalker.

Julie
Julie

No more MarkyMark?!!??? That is surely going to lead to ECONOMIC STAGNATION!!!!!!!!!!

I suspect he will return as Christopher in Oregon (MM’s alter ego) — when he’s finished with his cut & paste of someone else’s book.

1 2 3 4