evil women hypergamy I am making a joke idiocy misogyny MRA the spearhead

Take my wives … please!

Run, fellas, run!

It’s not just girls who go wild these days. Now even some of the older ladies – decrepit ancient crones in their 30s and 40s desperate to somehow capture the attention of men and their $MONEY$. On the Spearhead, demirogue explains what’s up with these wild old women:

What’s really eye opening to me is how these bimbos start going all out when they realize they are aging out of the marriage market. Funny how they go from being monogamous and marriage minded to polygamy, lesbianism, and whatever else they think gets them attention. And by attention, I mean the attention they crave that they no longer receive while having to become even racier in their perversions  … .

That’s right, fellas – polygamy. Trust me, you don’t even want to know what happens when a gaggle of desperate wannabe sister-wives head out on the town, all skanked up in their temple garments and their longest maxi-skirts, hoping to ensnare themselves a patriarch. It’s enough to make a fella want to just stay home at the compound with the half-dozen wives he’s already unfortunate enough to be married to.

Holly Pervocracy
Holly Pervocracy

Women are lesbians to get men’s attention?

That’s gotta be the least successful strategy ever.

vacuumslayer

“Women are lesbians to get men’s attention?

That’s gotta be the least successful strategy ever.”

Actually, it’s a pretty successful–if obnoxious–strategy. But it’s usually a gimmick employed by drunk college girls, not women in their 30’s and 40’s.

Speaking as a woman in her late 30’s I have exactly 0 interest in tongueing some woman in a bar in order to give some strange man a boner.

BlackBloc
BlackBloc

You know, I’m not an expert, given I’ve only had the one encounter with an older woman, but Occam’s Razor tells me maybe if older women are into wilder sex it may be just because, you know, they like having sex. And maybe after being stuck with only one man for years because of social pressures to marry and stay in a failing marriage, and massive stigma against having pleasure sexually as a woman that has only started to recede in pop culture, maybe once they go single again at 40+ in their sexual peak they *might* just want to experiment. A lot.

But no. Must be all about the money.

Lady Raine

BlackBloc,

These guys don’t believe that women actually enjoy sex for sex, remember? They think that women literally have to swallow their disgust and perform sex acts ONLY to snare some precious, golden sperm and/or a sugar-daddy to pay their bills. There’s also the popular MRA philosophy that women have sex merely to torture men in general and especially the men that they are NOT having sex with. To them:

16-25 year olds having sex = weapon used to taunt/torture men (that they aren’t sleeping with)

25-35 year olds having sex = weapon against men used to ensnare a man into marriage and babies

35+ year olds having sex = weapon against younger women (keeping them from the old dudes) and the atrocious crime of still being able to get laid/be single/enjoy sex in their Ancient Crone stage of life.

Holly Pervocracy
Holly Pervocracy

I wonder if these guys know that sometimes lesbians have sex in private, with no men watching, or even told about it.

Shohuku
Shohuku

You’ve also forgot the popular ” women who do like sex (or show some sexuality in any way) are sex objects for everyone to use ” mentality. I don’t know how those two ideas coexist, but that is a fucked up, irrational world.

filetofswedishfish

“…if a tree falls in a forest and no man is around to hear it, can it possibly make a sound?”

Kave
Kave

“Funny how they go from being monogamous and marriage minded”

When in the mra world does this happen?

Ami Angelwings

Wait… I thought the theory was that it went the OTHER way…

that women started off as lesbiontronic polyamorous wild feminists in our youth who hate kids and hate marriage and blah blah until we start getting older and we realize that we’re going to be old and nobody will want us and we can’t just do w/e we want nemore, and so then we start desperately trying to find a husband and provider…

filetofswedishfish

@ David

Today in Woman Can Never Win news…

summer_snow
summer_snow

So by this theory, the majority of kinky polyamorous lesbians are looking for vanilla monogamous straight men. Why? Maybe there’s a rumor that all the other kinky poly lesbians are secretly marriage-minded straight men? And there’s no way to rule them out as awesome-secret-straight-men except by extensive, vigorous testing to make sure that they are in fact kinky lesbians?

@ filetofswedishfish:
“If a woman fucks some one, enjoys it, and an MRA doesn’t know about it, will someone still get ragey mad about it?”

Ami Angelwings

I tried again to add you S_S but it’s not working : it says you’re offline and I’ve msged you but I guess you’re not getting it

filetofswedishfish

This is true. Like I said at David- Today in Women can never win news…

tofu nutloaf
tofu nutloaf

Ami, I think we then become lesbiantronic polyamorous wild fetishists again once we snare the provider, get bored, and dump him. Then we acquire too many cats. I think. I’m still waiting for my Old Crone secret decoder ring to arrive in the mail, which will either spell out the secret evil feminist instructions in great detail, or tell me to drink more Ovaltine.

I do wonder, though, how do monogamous women who get married, stay married, and are happy fit into the MRA worldview? Do we just not exist? Or are we all just lying?

Holly Pervocracy
Holly Pervocracy

David – There’s definitely a certain divide in the MRA (and misogynist in general mind):

Bad Lesbians: Not hot, includes butches and androgynous and “misc/other” gender-presenting folks, have sex in private, have actual relationships with other women, are not attracted to men.

It’s really imposible to have a discussion about lesbians with these guys without clarifying if we’re talking “girl-girl” lesbians or “dyke” lesbians.

summer_snow
summer_snow

Holly, maybe they think that women aren’t actually attracted to anyone at all? And therefore any display of sexuality is only a pretense to attract men? It’s that men-are-sexual-women-are-sexy divide again. Therefore, a woman who displays a sexuality that men consider unsexy is deliberately being unsexy at men. And that’s terrible.

Ami, I left another comment on your blog. I have no idea why AIM hates me so much. Wait a second. AIM is an anagram of AMI… no wonder the program is trolling me. 😛

Shohuku
Shohuku

“Certainly. The MRAs are one small drop in the pool of Men Who Hate Women Who Have Sex With People Who Aren’t Them.”

Well played.

summer_snow
summer_snow

Ami, I think it’s working! I’m on AIM now, and it says you aren’t.

Raoul
Raoul

My theory about their theory…metatheory, if you will…is that they believe normal hetero women are actually sexually stimulated BY money and power in the hands of men. No intermediate mental processes required.

vacuumslayer

“Good Lesbians: Hot, always femme, make out in front of men and then discover their bisexual side.”

Yeah, but they’re still WOMEN. Thus bad. Probably only discovering their bisexual side to part men from their $$$$!!!

summer_snow
summer_snow

Raoul: Then why would they bother buying sex toys? Wouldn’t a handful of money do the trick?

vacuumslayer

That’s a good way to get papercuts in some some very unfortunate places.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I have noticed this. As the alpha FUCK women grow older and realize that they can no longer treat all men like shit on theior shoe, they no longer OWN the sexual arena, these entitled arrogant privileged bitches panic. They are weak and pathetic, and they cannot stands losing their enormous entitlement. The sexual arena becomes euqal, OH SHI, BITCH!!!! They flip out. And it is glorious.

vacuumslayer

If it’s glorious, why are you SO ANGRY?

Bedelia Bloodyknuckle

Don’t you have some angry “theraputic” letters to write MRAL?

Simone Lovelace

MRAL, please go away until your therapy starts working again? Please??

chocomintlipwax

I have an aunt (not my real aunt, but one of those honorary ones) who has never been married or had kids or anything like that. She’s in her late 50s and although I’ve known her all my life, I’ve never known her to have a boyfriend or girlfriend or anything.

So I’m imagining she must slap on a Batman costume and head out into the night to become POLYGAMOUS LESBIAN WOMAN!! since as far as I know, she’s just a happy lady with a cat and a dog and lots of nieces and nephews (real ones, as well as we the fake ones). And money. Because boy you sure save a lot when you live alone.

Anyway … nice to have MRAs school me in what older women are SECRETLY DOING in their spare time.

Kave
Kave

It’s quite ironic really.

My wife grew up with her uncle being a gay leather daddy, she’s had female partners in the past and yet she’s still managed to be in a committed monogamous relationship for 15 or so years.

And she has greater wealth then I do. What are the odds in a mra world?

speedlines
speedlines

That’s hawt.

summer_snow
summer_snow

@chocomintlipwax: I’d read that comic!

@MRAL: Interesting theory, but how does it account for all the “alpha FUCK women” turning into kinky poly lesbians? If all the women past the ripe old age of whatever-MRAL-deems-too-old turn into lesbians, then in the interest of making the “sexual arena” equal, do all the men turn gay?

@summer_snow:

I’m kinda surprised actually that MGTOW hasn’t turned into a sort of gay seperatist movement. I mean, you hear all the same things “We don’t need women! Men are so much better! Women are icky!”

Why don’t we have an entire movement of MGTOW-WOMs? (Men Going Their Own Way – With Other Men)

Ami Angelwings

who are these “alpha FUCK women” neways? o_O

Like give me some examples of who they are. How do you identify them? xD

Holly Pervocracy
Holly Pervocracy

I’m not an “alpha FUCK woman,” I think. I’m nerdy and fatty.

…am I cool?

Of course, even as a beta/omega/tau/mu/whatever, I’m still not attracted to guys who aren’t attractive to me–so that probably puts me right back on the Naughty List.

Ami Angelwings

I’m starting to think FUCK is actually an acronym that means something other than the swear word xD

Female Universal Communication Kitten

Is my guess xD

kirbywarp

Now we know why batty old crones have so many cats…

Each one is a separate communication’s channel.

Molly Ren

I think he means “fucking alpha women”. And is probably still sore about being used as a chewtoy on the forum.

We don’t use him as a chew toy, we just spit on him.

Although actually, if I had shit on my shoe, I wouldn’t spit on it. I’d be spitting on my own shoe.

kirbywarp

I realize MRAL thinks that women think men are just ”shit on a shoe,” but really.. He brings it up so often, and so often we contradict him.. Maybe he just wants to think of men as shit? He just doesn’t want to know that women don’t actually think he is excrement? Why else would he so doggedly insist on something he knows is true in spite of all evidence to the contrary?

karalora

MRAL, seriously…you have so many issues you should just spring for the subscription already.

Ami Angelwings

I think of Kirby more as pink bubblegum on my platform sandals…

Ami Angelwings

the thing is I’m not sure if he means “fucking alpha women” b/c why would he care what alpha women want? o_O He’s alrdy decided he’s a beta/omega guy, shouldn’t he be looking at beta/omega women?

I think he means women who fuck alpha guys… which to him is every woman

@Ami:

I am sorely offended at that. At least shit washes off! I just sorta… cling to you, resisting any effort to be scraped up, picking up more crud as we walk around, and make this annoying squitch sound whenever you pick your foot up…

Unless I’m on the top of your shoe, in which case I am a fashion statement! ^__^

Ami Angelwings

You ARE a fashion statement :3 Tall beta males are in right now for hot blonde girls… you’re like… Uggs… or jeggings…

Holly Pervocracy
Holly Pervocracy

So if Kirby inhaled Ami, would he then have Ami-like traits?

I’m picturing a Kirby with angel wings and long blonde hair.

…it amuses me.

Ami Angelwings

XD

BEST KIRBY EVAR

kirbywarp

I’m just gonna leave this here. All we need now is somebody to shop blonde hair in. 😛

Ami Angelwings