evil women hypergamy I am making a joke idiocy misogyny MRA the spearhead

Take my wives … please!

Run, fellas, run!

It’s not just girls who go wild these days. Now even some of the older ladies – decrepit ancient crones in their 30s and 40s desperate to somehow capture the attention of men and their $MONEY$. On the Spearhead, demirogue explains what’s up with these wild old women:

What’s really eye opening to me is how these bimbos start going all out when they realize they are aging out of the marriage market. Funny how they go from being monogamous and marriage minded to polygamy, lesbianism, and whatever else they think gets them attention. And by attention, I mean the attention they crave that they no longer receive while having to become even racier in their perversions  … .

That’s right, fellas – polygamy. Trust me, you don’t even want to know what happens when a gaggle of desperate wannabe sister-wives head out on the town, all skanked up in their temple garments and their longest maxi-skirts, hoping to ensnare themselves a patriarch. It’s enough to make a fella want to just stay home at the compound with the half-dozen wives he’s already unfortunate enough to be married to.

Card idea!

Molly Ren

I second the “AWWWWWW!” Amirby looks so happy. 😀

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

I did a search for “hippo kirby” but failed to find much, sadly…

Except for this

kristinmh
kristinmh

I think he means women who fuck alpha guys… which to him is every woman

Well, it is, isn’t it?

kristinmh
kristinmh

Also I heartily second the MGTOW-WOM suggestion.

Seriously, guys, you can have lots of sex, watch as much sports as you want, never have to go shopping or to boring chick flicks, and never worry about some bitch stealing your sperm and soaking you for child support! And in most states you couldn’t get married even if you wanted to (which you don’t), so no pressure there either! (Canadian MGTOW-WOMs, you’re out of luck there, but you can rely on the natural male tendency to avoid commitment.)

And then maybe you can stop talking shit about women online!

summer_snow
summer_snow

kirbywarp, there’s a pink pokemon that looks like a mixture between Kirby and a hippo, except with a long tail. It’s called Slowpoke.

chocominties
chocominties

Maybe FUCK is something kinky, like “fornicating under ceramic knives.” After all, gals who like thug alpha cock probably like danger too!

Raoul
Raoul

@Kave, 07/17, 4:59p “It’s quite ironic really.

My wife grew up with her uncle being a gay leather daddy, she’s had female partners in the past and yet she’s still managed to be in a committed monogamous relationship for 15 or so years.

And she has greater wealth then I do. What are the odds in a mra world?”

You are merely proof positive, if proof were needed, that society is already headed for the dumper. Some people should not be happy, and you’re two.

Oh, and acknowledging irony is unmanly. Go shovel gravel or something for god’s sake.

Seraph
Seraph

Are we sure MRAL is one person, or that this is the MRAL we know? His behavior is pretty erratic usually, but even by that standard, this kind of illiterate berserking is unusual.

Nobby

I think we’re pretty sure. It’s not the first time he’s exploded in such a fashion.

Ami Angelwings

@kristin as long as they dont’ go this guy’s route to solving the “i hate women but i want women” problem xD

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I retract my previous post.

summer_snow
summer_snow

Are you apologizing for it, MRAL? What part of it do you think is wrong? What made you change your mind?

Ami Angelwings

he posted in anger I guess.. this is becoming a habit :

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Ami:

At least he seems to be trying to fix things afterwards these days.

summer_snow
summer_snow

@kirbywarp: But “let’s just sweep that under the carpet and pretend it never happened” is not fixing things.

Kave
Kave

MRAL

It’s good that you said retract my statement but you know that it’s not enough.

One cannot throw crap onto other people and then just say I didn’t throw the crap.

I believe you shit on people much more then people shit on you.

Enough attention?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@summer_snow:

There’s room for improvement still, but its better than “let’s fly into an incoherent rage defending something I don’t actually believe.” *shrug* I’d say that habit of posting in anger started long before he ever set foot on Manboobz.

summer_snow
summer_snow

@ kirbywarp: Well, at least he knows when he does something wrong. Maybe he’s confused about the next step.

@MRAL: If you want to apologize, “I retract my statement” doesn’t really work as an apology. It doesn’t show that you acknowledge that other people have a valid problem with your actions, or intend to do better in the future. It just shows that you want the consequences to stop. Here’s a better way.

“I’m sorry that I said/did X. I was wrong. I know that X is wrong because Y. I won’t do it again.”

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I’m not apologizing, I’m just saying I retract that post because I decided it doesn’t adequately represent my views. Make a note.

summer_snow
summer_snow

@MRAL:

Noted. If you feel that your post doesn’t represent how you really feel, it’s generally a good idea to clarify what you do mean.
In what ways does your opinion differ from what you wrote? What are your real opinions on the issue?

Plymouth
Plymouth

Wow. This is like, wow. I don’t even have a response to this.

darksidecat

You know, I have a four year old neice. Sometimes, to test the waters and see if she will get in trouble for saying something, she will just say it and then tack “I was just kidding” on the end if there is a bad response.

“Wow, Aunt E., your hair looks ugly today.”
“A.! Don’t be mean!”
“I was just kidding!”

I get the feeling that MRALs post retraction is basically the same technique.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

No, that’s stupid.

It really feels the way I described sometimes, though I know it’s not so black and white. Also, often when I’m reading MRA forums for too long I come to accept what they say without thinking it through completely. I think they have a lot of good things to say but like any dedicated community, groupthink occasionally causes exaggeration.

Ami Angelwings

Maybe you should explain what your views are then? o_O

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I really think you get the vast majority of your information about how women work from TV and the MRA community MRAL which is why it is so obviously wrong.

Johnny Pez

And now for something completely different . . .

“Leviathan” featuring special guest star Jumbofish.

Ami Angelwings

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW D:

THAT’S SAD Dx

>:|

This will need to be corrected…

luckily the Doctress has a powerful (and mysterious!) new ally :3

FelixBC
FelixBC

I have noticed this. As the alpha FUCK women grow older and realize that they can no longer treat all men like shit on theior shoe, they no longer OWN the sexual arena, these entitled arrogant privileged bitches panic. They are weak and pathetic, and they cannot stands losing their enormous entitlement. The sexual arena becomes euqal, OH SHI, BITCH!!!! They flip out. And it is glorious.
You retract this? Well, that’s a start.

Where do you get your views from, anyways? And I really mean that question.

Think about it: where are you getting your information about the world, and women, and men, and their interactions? You’re a student–you must have some instruction on research guidelines, critical thinking. The most useful thing I ever learned in school was to ask “How do I know what I know?” You don’t even have to agree or disagree with people, you just have to figure out HOW you came to understand something.

Say you know that you need to drink 8 glasses of water a day. Where did that info come from? Everybody just knows it? Your mom taught you that, or your school nutrition lessons, or some health magazine? Do people just refer to it with out question? What studies is it actually based on? Did someone pick up what sounded like a scientific health recommendation and just run with it until “everyone knows” it’s true? Guess what, it may be no more true than “slaves are happier that way”, and “marital rape is an impossibility”.

If you’re getting your info from PUA/MRA sites, or from here, for that matter, then you’re not getting real information. Please go out into the real world, and sit down with some real people, and talk to them. Ask them what life is like for them, and LISTEN.

Even better for this discussion, sit down with some 40+ women, and ask them, so, what is your life like? (Short on women you dare ask this? Start with your mom. Seriously.)

I bet the answers will surprise you.

Johnny Pez

I was going for sad. War is all about sad stories.

I’m reminded of Rhett Butler (in the book) saying that Scarlett O’Hara is like the thief who isn’t sorry he stole but is very, very sorry he got caught.

On a vaguely-related note, Snopes calls out the 8-glasses-of-water myth.

shaenon

Obviously, MRAL’s mother is an alpha FUCK woman who has recently become a lesbian and joined a fundamentalist Mormon cult in a desperate bid for male attention because she’s not hot enough to get away with spitting on men like she used to. Show some compassion, dude. It’s all he knows.

redlocker

“Obviously, MRAL’s mother is an alpha FUCK woman who has recently become a lesbian and joined a fundamentalist Mormon cult in a desperate bid for male attention because she’s not hot enough to get away with spitting on men like she used to.”

Not to make light of things, but this would probably make a great dark comedy.

I mean, hey, if Bad Teacher can get produced, why not this?

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

MRAL, letting your view of women get influenced by MRA sites is akin to getting your view of race relations from Stormfront.

Seriously. I’m not using hyperbole here.

FactFinder

@Tabby – If you knew anything past what David cuts and pastes about the MRM or why it exists, you would not be saying that. To claim that because sometimes people disillusioned with women sometimes adopt the MRM banner makes it a hate group is like claiming that because many pathological man-haters use feminism to further their ends makes it a hate group.
You hold one movement to a much higher standard than the other – perhaps because feminists cannot compete on a level field?

Holly Pervocracy
Holly Pervocracy

FactFinder – You have a platform right now to tell us about the good side of the MRM.

Please, tell us. Provide links.

Every MRA who’s come on here has gotten his “we don’t hate women” mixed up in his “but women are evil and we should hate them!,” but then again, that’s the ones who’ve come on here. If you are, or can link to, an MRA who really takes the not-hating-women seriously, we’re all ears.

filetofswedishfish

*cricket cricket*

tofu nutloaf
tofu nutloaf

alpha FUCK women? what the hell is that? sounds like imaginary bullshit to me.

seems like MRA’s are not only outraged about imaginary feminism. they’re all pissed off about imaginary women, too.

Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel
Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel

“As the alpha FUCK women grow older and realize that they can no longer treat all men like shit on theior shoe, they no longer OWN the sexual arena”

Wrong.

It’s not a sexual arena, it’s a carousel. And it’s owned by my employer, Barnum & Bailey’s Traveling Adult Carnival Entertainment Associates, Inc. Must be this tall to ride!

Amnesia
Amnesia

@Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel
Is it safe for women that are pregnant/have heart conditions?

FelixBC
FelixBC

Eh, I got lured into caring about MRAL again. Crap. But then, I think that’s why he hangs out here, because there’s people who, despite his spewing vitriolic garbage and hatred, still have hope for him, and even seem to like him. Love and acceptance, I feel all… ew.

Also, what Tabby said.

Spearhafoc

I am curious about where MRAL’s parents fit on his Greek scale.

They’ve had sex at some point, obviously, so they’d both at least have to be Betas.

So, what is it MRAL: are you angry with your Mother for having sex with what is presumably a Beta, instead of giving herself to a lowly Omega such like yourself*?

* but no you, specifically – not accusing you of incest fantasies or anything.

Spearhafoc

not you, also too.

Spearhafoc

such as, also three.

I’m too tired for typing today. I’m going to go catch up on the new Futurama episodes now.

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

FactFinder,

I’ve visited MRA sites that I’ve managed to hang around for about as long as I was able to stomach Stormfront when I checked it out.

While I can provide you many links to feminist sites that aren’t “pathological man-haters” (and to save time, I’ll just point you to the sidebar here), you’ve been challenged to provide links to MRA sites that aren’t misogynistic.

Bee
Bee

Johnny Pez: That’s flipping awesome! A tear!

Is filetofswedishfish somehow related to Jumbofish? I don’t know. Maybe her gummy red magyckal powers can help.

FelixBC
FelixBC

*crickets* *crickets*

Mighty quiet in here.

titfortat

Why not just have a beer and chill. 😉

Pecunium

Dude… you really need to expand your horizons. I’d commend attending a play party, or an orgy, or something; where you can see that all sorts of people enjoy having all sorts of sex; with each other.

Because this idea that only the pretty people fuck… so not true. The idea that pretty people only fuck pretty people, also so not true.