antifeminism beta males creepy misogyny MRA oppressed men PUA rapey reactionary bullshit sex sluts statutory rape apologists the spearhead video

“Even if the teen showed you a fake ID, you are still a criminal,” and other grave injustices.

Here’s a little video that takes a look at some PUAs and MRAs who share a great love for underage girls … and a hatred of the word “pedophile.” If some of the quotes in the video look familiar, that’s because they’re from a creepy mini-manifesto called “Age of Consent is Misandry,” which we examined here not too long ago. The rest are from a thread on Roissy’s Citizen Renegade blog that really has to be read to be believed.  You’ll notice one, er, interesting comment from a guy calling himself “Welmer.” That’s our good friend W.F. Price from The Spearhead.

Enjoy?

SallyStrange
SallyStrange

ozymandias42, if it’s not a zero sum game why do you insist on portraying women as always being the victims and men as always being the oppressors?

Oh looky, Oaf is lying again.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

You think that was a lie? NWO has said that raising kids isn’t hard because you can do it in your pajamas. Suddenly, the ubiquitous (no women worked outside the home – heaven’s no) stay-at-home wives and mothers of the past were incredibly hard working.

SallyStrange
SallyStrange

Remember on the last page page when you said you paid attention in American history? That was a lie, wasn’t it?

Yup. You’re starting to get the picture, Sharculeuse. NWOaf is a liar, first and foremost. It is one of his most distinctive traits, the ease and frequency with which he lies. The clumsy transparency of his lies is another defining characteristic of his. It is rather striking, since you’d think that someone who lies so constantly would get better at it eventually.

@Ami Angelwings

I donnu Ami, it knida seems like Ozzys comment here says it all.

“I have to say in every case I’ve read in which charities give the money to women instead of men, it’s because the women spend the money on school fees for their children and the men spend the money on prostitutes and booze. I wonder why that might be.”

In the zero sum game it appears women charities help shildren with schools fees, while men are boozing it up and whoring around instead of helping boys. Nice!

Women are either good or victims.
Men, c’maaaaan, they’re pigs, All thru out history.

Amused
Amused

“I have little doubt a play, joking about a man being drugged and having his johnson sliced off wouldn’t have been met with uproarious laughter by the housewives of the time.”

I have no doubt that housewives of the time would laugh uproariously, much more so than today — because a lot more of them would have been victims of rapes, beatings and being traded like cattle, and so they would identify with the desire to slice off their husbands’ johnsons. They just wouldn’t do this on television in view of men.

Bruce McGlory

“It is rather striking, since you’d think that someone who lies so constantly would get better at it eventually.”

Ah, but you’re making the mistake that he cares if he’s right. He doesn’t care if he’s right or not – he’s getting women! to talk to him! Negative attention is better than none, amirite?

That’s all this is. The desperate dance of someone desperate for attention.

SallyStrange
SallyStrange

Lying by omission! What was the sentence that followed this paragraph, hmm, Oaf? Come on, what was it?

@SallyStrange

Well gee, I thought I was correct about women voting in 1869 in the Wyoming territories. Now I’m a liar who doesn’t know history again. Make up your minds already.

Amused
Amused

NWOSlave: No, you weren’t correct. You claims that women always had the right to vote in some states, and that was a lie. Last I checked, when I paid attention in history, the United States existed long before 1869. Also, voting rights in two states and one territory does not cancel out the fact that women couldn’t vote anywhere else in the country, or in the world.

ozymandias42

Okay, NWO. You have a hundred aid dollars. In the particular culture that you’re distributing these dollars in, men have social pressure from their friends to spend the money on booze and hookers, because that is “manly”.

If you give a dollar to a man, there is a 90% chance he will spend it on booze and hookers, and a 10% chance he will spend it on school fees for his children.

If you give a dollar to a woman, there is a 10% chance she will waste it and a 90% chance she will spend it on school fees for her children.

Please distribute the aid dollars fairly. Also, please note that a full tenth of the women and men defy the stereotypes in this case– a very significant percentage.

SallyStrange
SallyStrange

You bring up women voting in the Wyoming territories as if it presents a challenge to the fundamental fact that women were barred from voting for a very, very long time, and barred from holding property or starting businesses (with a few exceptions) for much, much longer. Obviously you know some history, but it’s also plain to see that you don’t CARE about whether you’re being accurate or not. You’ll say whatever supports your anti-feminist grudge, regardless of whether it’s true or now. Mostly you’re a liar. Your knowledge of history is made irrelevant by your willingness to twist, omit, or outright fabricate facts.

Ami Angelwings

ozymandias42 | July 18, 2011 at 1:36 pm
No, Title IX says half of all funds should be spent on each gender. That is, quite literally, gender egalitarianism. “Not being privileged” is not discrimination.

I have to say in every case I’ve read in which charities give the money to women instead of men, it’s because the women spend the money on school fees for their children and the men spend the money on prostitutes and booze. I wonder why that might be. (Spoiler alert: sexist gender roles!)

This is her full comment. I noticed you left out that she answered her own question and didn’t leave it open to suggestion like your quote implied xD

NWOslave | July 18, 2011 at 3:49 pm

She didn’t portray women as victims, here she talked MEN as victims, and that this idea of women as responsible and men as irresponsible comes from sexist gender roles, and she’s against those. -_-

I’d like Ozy to actually explain her own comment (cuz I’m not sure if she’s saying that gender roles are causing men and women to act this way, or that they AREN’T but ppl PERCEIVE that they do b/c of gender roles and stereotypes and therefore are sexist in the way they distribute money and trust women vs men) but I thought we should have full quotes out here :]

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

You think that working hard way back then to keep your family housed and fed was a choice?
Yes it was. Back in the day, before it was a lot easier to find people, a man could just pack up and leave. She could do little to stop him.

It was a resposibility dear. Responsibility means that you do not pack up and leave. But lots of men did. In fact, that was one reason why welfare was not considered a bad thing because people knew that the woman was abandoned.

And you can bet your pampered ass those women worked damn hard at home while their husbands worked damn hard at their jobs. I do not have to bet. I know-my maternal great grandmother not only did the house work, she also tended to the various animals, helped bring in the crops and had seven babies (including one who was 15 lbs at birth.) She also had to cook for the ranch hands. She did all of that while also campaigning for the right to vote and other major issues of the day. I also know she would have burst with pride to see me where I am. She worked hard so I could be where I am today.

And ya know what else, they were extremely grateful to have a hard working man who cared about their welfare. Maybe they were. She is not here for me to ask her. I know that my paternal great-grandmother was well cared for by my great grandfather (he was also 24 years older then her so maybe that is why.) But not every husband was this idealized strong provider who never ever took out his frustrations on his wife and kids. Or drank the family’s food budget. Or left her when he got tired of dealing with the responsibilities of being a husband and father.

Ami Angelwings

Oh okay, she responded :3 Nm! You can go back to “ignoring” me NWO xD

(also I love the black and white world xD Apparently if you know that 1+1=2 but you get EVERY OTHER math problem wrong, ppl can’t tell you that you don’t know/understand math) xD

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

NWOaf-do you know what Salic Law is?

NWOslave

Seriously, take a look at your comments.

In every case women are victims, or
women are good or
women are oppressed or
men are oppressors
men are bad.

Ask yourselves, is there more fear, mockery and hatred of men portrayed by your government, your MSM, the products you buy, charity organisations than 10 years ago? Was there more 10 years ago than 20 years ago? Than 30 years ago?

The goliath line of clothing made them millionaires with sayings like, boys are stupid throw rocks at them, boys tell lies poke them in the eyes, ect, ect.

Keep in mind these were boys, children. Little girls are wearing this stuff. Some mothers even dressed toddler boys in these shirts, I’ve seen it.

These are fucking little boys. They have commited no crime ever. The only possible reason that these products made that company into a muti-million dollar business is because the hatred is present in society. The “need” already existed and a private industry capitalized on that hatred. What else could it be?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I remember my sister being in the hospital after a little boy hit her with a steel ball.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth….
You said, “I know that my paternal great-grandmother was well cared for by my great grandfather (he was also 24 years older then her so maybe that is why.) But not every husband was this idealized strong provider who never ever took out his frustrations on his wife and kids. Or drank the family’s food budget. Or left her when he got tired of dealing with the responsibilities of being a husband and father.”

Now you could’ve stopped at great grandad was indeed great, but you chose to elaborate on how there are bad men who didn’t treat women well. Why didn’t you also elaborate that there were bad women who didn’t treat men well.

You see, you turned it into a zero sum game and I lost apparently. For every bad man there is a bad woman and for every good man there is a good woman. OK. If that is the case and it most assuredly is, no one was oppressed and no one was a victim more than the other.

SO everytime you give a but there were bad men, or many men weren’t like that, you are proclaiming womens victimhood. And where there is a victim there is an oppressor; Man.

As long as you continue to portray women as victims of oppression the oppressor HAS to be man. And as long as that kind of thinking is prevelant it will be used to justify the fear, hatred and degredation of man.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And there are a million cases where little girls hurt little boys.
It means nothing.

As I said for every hardship women faced men faced an equal amount of harship. No one was oppressed.

Ami Angelwings

Okay, so what.. is your point that the problems men face are problems that should be dealt w/ also… or that men face equal problems, and that’s life, and suck it up? o_O

Cuz this might be why whenever Ozy talks about helping men, you don’t respond.

So I’m wondering… is it the first or the second you mean when you keep bringing up “but men suffer and face gender pressures too!” do you mean “and we suck it up, that’s life, not oppression” or do you mean “and you should fix these problems too!”

AMI

NWOslave | July 18, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Read my post for this entry. Answer the question.
I keep answering but get no answers.
Read the post the question at the end is simple. “What else could it be?”

Ami Angelwings

NWOslave | July 18, 2011 at 4:30 pm
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And there are a million cases where little girls hurt little boys.
It means nothing.

But you also said that. Which sounds like “men suffer too, and it’s not oppression” so I was confused o_O

All you have to do is say what you mean when you say “men suffer too” xD I dunno what you’re so afraid of (or why these important issues to you always turn into a little game of Q&A o_O )

If you’re saying it IS oppressive and wrong, and should be fixed (as I think we all agree that “throw rocks at boys” is a farked up shirt, I remember that kerfuffle and being massively against it… but I wasn’t blogging back then xD I was young) then, you and Ozy (and me!) are on the same side, b/c she’s against this sort of casual joking about hurting men thing too :]

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

We are not talking about the women who did bad things (which was a lot rarer then men but that was more opportunity issues actually), we are talking about men being these perfect providers NWOaf.

My great grandfather was a good one apparently (I have never heard any stories about him but my great grandmother seemed to be a happy woman according to my mom so I just assume that he was a good guy.)

However-I am not so stupid as to believe that all men were great. Why? On my mother’s side of the family, one of my great-great grandmothers had to get a divorce because her husband abandoned her. So in my own family I have the example of a good guy (Great Grandfather Edward R.) and a terrible one (Great Great Grandfather Michael L.)

NWOslave

No AMI you didn’t answer the question.

Once again here it is. Everything that pertains to the question.

Ami Angelwings

Also NWO, so you believe that marketing and screwed up ideas about gender, and gender roles, are only negative in the media towards men, b/c of misandry in our society, and there’s nothing to complain about w/ the way women are portrayed in the media, and etc and the msgs for women? :] And that the MSM and companies propagate hatred to men and only hatred about men?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And there are a million cases where little girls hurt little boys.
It means nothing.

It means quite a bit actually NWOaf because in your desperate attempt to deny oppression of women (which was in degrees actually-it was worse to be a black woman then it was to be a white woman but life was no picnic for the white woman for much of history), you assume anything bad that happens to a female an equal and opposite bad thing happened to a male.

Not true. Sorry.

@PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And again you make it into a zero sum game with this statement… “We are not talking about the women who did bad things (which was a lot rarer then men but that was more opportunity issues actually)”

Who told you it was, “rarer?” How could you possibly come to that conclusion? Is it, “rarer” because you want it to be?

By this conclusion you’ve reached thru nothing but wanting it to be so you’ve proclaimed women as victims. And if theres a victim there is an oppressor. And that oppressor is man. Can’t you see that? This is where the hatred stems from. Not nessesarily you being hateful but society in general accepting that woman is a victim will generate hate towards man because he is an oppressors. All of societies present day problems stem from this victim mentality.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I am referring to it being rarer because women were much more limited in their range of movement. At one point it was considered immoral to even go to the next town on a train by yourself as a woman. So to leave your husband/children you had to fight against the entire societal structure including the inability to travel.

Not the same for men-they suffered few consequences for taking off on their spouse. So if the man was tired of dealing with his family he could just vanish and she could do nothing.

Instead of making stuff up, you could try reading. Or at least take a class on how to comprehend.

Ami Angelwings

So then the many shirts that imply rape against women (“I can run faster horny than you can scared” shirt comes to mind) also proves that there’s this culture and idea in our society which creates a market for such messages right? :3

And I do agree that there are serious problematic issues w/ the way we see violence against boys, the whole “cooties” thing that boys and girls aren’t supposed to like each other, and try to pull pranks on them, and that bullying and violence against boys on the school yard is good for them and etc etc (remember I dealt w/ this growing up >:|) and the “suck it up culture” which leads to stuff like this being seen as “okay” by some ppl and “funny” b/c society has the msg that boys are tougher, they can “take” it, why we have that 7up commercial where the woman headbutts the guy, and it’s supposed to be funny (I talked about this commercial in my blog and why this is f-ed up and tied into ideas of women being weak and men being strong, so the reverse is supposed to be funny, like how animals attacking humans is funny, or children and adults… like the kids ganging up on Kramer, is funny cuz society says children are weak and adults are strong… or kids in sitcoms being portrayed as smarter than the idiot adult….) and stuff like that shirt, are part of this kind of dynamic and it’s rly farked up and part of why so many of us are fighting AGAINST these gender roles and the idea that boys can and should take bullying and it’s OKAY to advocate violence against them >:O (just like I’m against the aspects in our culture that finds that “I can run faster horny than you can scared” shirt funny) xD

I’m also against the idea of promoting the idea at a young age that boys and girls are enemies, they shouldn’t like each other, the whole “cooties” thing and etc that also plays into the f-ed up ness of the “throw rocks at boys” shirt :

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And the restriction of womens movement among the town means nothing. She could’ve abuse her husband and children quite nicely from home.

Keep in mind back then no one jumped in their nissan ultimas and off to work we drive. The woman was at home doing the laundry down at the lake and it took for fucking ever and it was hard. The man was working as a logger or lumberjack and hopefully he didn’t die or get injured. They worked together as a family for the betterment of their family. Neither was oppressed and they both appreciated the efforts of the other. No on was oppressed. Women were not oppressed.

Ami Angelwings

Okay, now we’re getting somewhere xD I’m starting to get his worldview…

so men and women were equal since the beginning of time… nobody was oppressed… until… at some point, society decided men were oppressors and women were eternal victims, and so therefore in trying to correct an equal situation, they’ve oppressed men and women are privileged?

is that about right? :3

So now, we can learn more! 😀 When did this happen, and why? What were the mechanisms of how this attitude got into society and why did society just accept it? And why don’t YOU, if you grew up in this society? :3 Did you ever believe this and had to learn it was wrong? 😮

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

You have this fuzzy happy image in your head about the old days NWOaf-have you been reading too much Laura Ingalls Wilder again?

Because that was an romanticized ideal of the past and reality was a lot different.

NWOslave

AMi don’t try to impart your gender role nonsense into any converation with me, ok.

There are distinct gender roles because there are distinct genders. Men and women are not interchangeable.

Even plants have distinct roles one pollinates the other is pollinated.
All animals as well. Fishes, everything that is male and female does have distinct roles.

Look out the damn window, will you tell the herd of doe they’re being oppressed? How about when the lionesses run to the lion to chase away the hyena’s, will you scream at them to do it themselves?

How is everthing on the fucking planet has a “role” yet feminists scream it’s a construct. Wake the fuck up.

NWOslave

ANr where does your info come from PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth? Feminist acedemia?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Oh Ami, try not to let NWOaf know about the gender switching frogs of the Amazon. It would break his little heart.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

No, history books. I read incessantly. In fact I just went and looked up Mrs. Wilder because I was curious what Wiki had to say about her.

VoiP
VoiP

The lionesses are the ones who hunt, dude. Shit.

NWOslave

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth, and that is the frogs role. Lets not forget the seahorse.

NWOslave

VoiP, and when the hyena’s kick the lionesses asses they run to the lion and he kills them. Learn it. Thats his role.

Ami Angelwings

So you asked me what are the reasons behind this stuff and when I start explaining them to you you get mad at me for “imparting” my gender role nonsense and you don’t want it in ANY conversation w/ you? xD I.e. you want me to answer your questions w/ the only answer you want to hear? o_O

But you also get upset when ppl don’t answer your questions xD

Okay, my cat is female. Tell me what her personality is. How she acts. Is she loud? Talkative? Quiet? How often does she eat? Is she one of those cats that eats her food slowly, or all at once? Do I have to limit her food or she’ll eat it all? Or can I just put it in a bowl and she’ll chip away at it?

Is she a cat that hides a lot, or a cat that is always out in the open? How aggressive is she? Does she prefer to bite or claw? :]

Does she scream a lot at night or not? Where is her favourite place to be rubbed? 😀

You have all the information you need. She’s female.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And they had the sense to let the hyenas do all the hunting, only going after the food after the animal is dead too. Catch a male lion being that sensible VioP!

heehee

No, that is not the frogs’ role-that is what happens if there are no opposite genders around. In other words a boy frog will become a girl frog if there are no girls around. Same with clownfish. Actually if the oldest female croaks, the oldest male becomes a girl.

VoiP
VoiP

NWOSlave, what do you think about hyenas?

From Wikipedia:

The external genitalia of females closely resemble those of males: the 15 cm (6 inch)[9] clitoris is similar in shape and position to a penis, and is capable of erection.[22] The only visible difference between the penis of male spotted hyenas and the clitoris of females is that the latter’s organ has a blunter tip.

A “clan” of spotted hyenas can include 5–90 members and is led by a single alpha female called the matriarch. Scientists theorise that female hyena dominance could be an adaptation to the length of time it takes for cubs to develop the massive skulls and jaws, and intense feeding competition within clans, thus necessitating greater attention and dominating behaviours from females. Female hyena dominance is sometimes explained by the unusually high concentration of androgens produced by the ovaries. However adult hyena males display a higher concentration of androgens than adult hyena females. This would suggest that adult concentrations of androgens probably do not account for the difference of social dominance….

Males will show submissive behaviour when approaching females in heat, even if the male outweighs its partner…. Passive males tend to have greater success in courting females than aggressive ones.

VoiP
VoiP

Do you have a quote for this, or are you just pulling it out of your ass?
WAIT DON’T TELL ME

NWOslave

Well I’m already frustrated with you fine humanitarians.

Just remember.

1) A victim needs an oppressor.
2) An oppressor will be hated.
3) As long as women portray themselves as eternal victims, thier oppressor will be hated.
4) As long as men are portrayed as oppressors they will be hated.
5) As long as the hatred of man is desired, the State, corporations, charity organizations and MSM will continue to expand and profit from the hatred of man.

CYAS!

Ami Angelwings

Somehow, I’m NOT surprised he ran off when I asked him to tell me details about my cat just knowing she’s female xD

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I think that was the clearest statement of nonsense beliefs from NWOaf ever. Good show munchkin!

Johnny Pez

Ami, because your cat is female, I know that she rode the rodeo cat carousel when she was young but is now married to a beta male cat for the $MONEY$ while fooling around with an alpha male cat.

What do I win?

darksidecat

Sigh, haven’t I been over this territory dozens of times before? Poor women have always worked. At the income class where women did not have to work, men weren’t doing brutal slave labor either.

Of my grandmothers, one did both factory and seamstress work. The other worked until she married, and was widely hated as an “uppity bitch” for not doing what was seen as her proper amount of farm labor and for having running water and electricity because her more upperclass family gave her a lot of support. Her brother actually never worked consistently, so that family support was not gendered either (my grandmother’s brother was considered extremely “eccentric”, but in all reality likely had a serious mental illness, he would do things like show up blocks away from his home in his bathrobe talking to himself with no idea where he was, but as a relatively well off white dude, the police always just took him home to his parents). Of course, their mother and aunt did work, because they were daughters of poor immigrants (my grandmother’s older sister was actually not US born herself). My grandmother’s aunt worked from childhood until retirement, and she was married. This ideal of stay at home mother and wage earning father is a very income class specific practice.

Ami Angelwings

@Darksidecat LIES! There is no such thing as class differences >_>

men were always working hard labour jobs while women stayed at home tending kids and home… and in the present day, men are all blue collar workers and women are all Lauren Conrad xD

Ami Angelwings