antifeminism evil women funny men who should not ever be with women ever misandry misogyny MRA MRA paradox video

Sunday Afternoon (here in the Americas, anyway) Cartoons: SomeGreyBloke becomes an MRA

Courtesy of SomeGreyBloke, here’s a cartoon depicting one man’s — well, more specifically, one grey bloke’s — moment of Man-lightenment! And ladies, if you find yourself irresistibly drawn to this grey man with the yellow teeth, you’ll be pleased to know that he’s single!

zombie rotten mcdonald

The Manos-Phere? Is Torgo there?

Ami Angelwings

ZOOOMMBIIEEE.. did you see YOUR card? :3 (not the one of your zombies, the one of you)

zombie rotten mcdonald

so wait, I get a card for myself too? AND one for my minions?

Diogenes of Sinope

Isn’t this brilliant? “The evil feminazis who control the vagina supply have imposed a secret genital boycott on me and other men like me.” First rate satire. I’m still rofling and it’s been like an hour since I first watched it. Such delightful skewering!

filetofswedishfish

“The Manos-Phere? Is Torgo there?”

Is that a watermelon on his knee?!

mjfgates
mjfgates

SomeGreyBloke is awesome. That is all.

Nahida

We totally need a word as succinct as the “manosphere.” The “feminist blogosphere” take too long to type out.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

femisphere should work, its like hemisphere, which works out rather well.

Ami Angelwings

feminocrasphere!

Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Gynosphere–to go with the gynofascists.

zombie rotten mcdonald

Humanosphere.

zombie rotten mcdonald

Also, Ami, thanks for making a ZRM card as well as ZombieMinions.

It is a bit reminiscent of the plans for the upcoming Zombocalypse, and Z.O.M.B.I.E. will be asking you questions about your knowledge, but it was still AwesomeSauce.

Kave
Kave

I have a distant relation who lives in a trailer park and dabbles in meth. When it first came out I found The Trailer Park boys to be hilarious. He hated it.

I assume our trolls find nothing funny about this parody. WAY too close to home.

cynickal
cynickal

Appropriately enough, the google ads are for dating and how to get money to return to school.

Graham

The MRAs are already chipping in to the YouTube comment thread. I’ve been called a mangina and a Jew and some guy is going off at David for being a “feminist bigot”. Also this:

Nobby

Well, to be fair, Graham, it isn’t a secret.

In exactly the same way that “Unicorns are real” is not a secret.

Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel
Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel

Feminists want to eliminate all men? Over my dead calliope!

Plymouth
Plymouth

Elimination OR decimation? Well which is it – 100% dead or 10%? That’s a pretty big difference!

I think MRAs themselves are calling for decimation! I mean, aren’t there supposed to be approximately 10% of men who are alpha assholes that they want to eliminate?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

I am going to convince myself that all the responders are non native English speakers because ow! Otherwise.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Also, one guy said that rape was the answer, another said he would murder all the women…good grief.

Snowy
Snowy

The only interest we have in the Menz is their total extermination! Exterminate! Exterminate!

redlocker

HAHAHAHA.

Brilliant, man, just brilliant.

Arielle
Arielle

It sounds like MRAs, alright. Right down to the insane conspiracy theories.

Molly Ren

“Feminists want to eliminate all men? Over my dead calliope!”

I know! I don’t want to eliminate all the dudes I’ve had awesome sex with! And all my current guy friends! And all the guy artists I know! And Deep End! And my dad and grandfather! o.O

(None of these people support me with $MONEY$, by the way.)

Father Time
Father Time

““That feminists have openly called for the elimination or decimation of the male part of the human population is no secret.””

I’ve seen one that did. But that’s only one and I bet their numbers are small enough to be easily ignored.

Joanna

How Amazonian. They’ll be lobbing off their own boobs next.

Victor
Victor

I love how the men’s rights movement is getting more exposure. He may not think highly of some MRA’s, but at least he provided a link to avoiceformen.com and more people are becoming aware of the Men’s rights movement. We’ll take it.

On another note, I’m a big fan of SomeGreyBloke so don’t think for a second that I dislike him just because we have a slightly different take on this.

Johnny Pez

Did anyone else pause it at the word swarm? Lulz a-plenty!

Graham

Helpful MRAs keep chiming in to the comments recommending websites that better explain their position and prove that they’re not crazy misogynists. Like this one:

mediumdave
mediumdave

In light of recent conversations about Rebecca Watson and “Elevator Guy”, it’s amusing that the “toxic women” site says, “If it’s just you and her in an elevator, exit and take the stairs.” 😀

Graham

And one of them thinks that the aim of ManBoobz is to “stop the Men’s Rights Movement”. I thought it was more just pointing and laughing?

Johnny Pez

I’m pretty sure mockery is the exact same thing as having the Gefempo kick in your door in the dead of night and haul you off to a concentration camp. I’ve heard plenty of trolls make that very argument.