evil women kitties MGTOW pussy cartel

By his wild lone

Yesterday's post was a bit heavy, so today: A Cat Going His Own Way, resisting the lures of these evil Ameriskanks.

Verity
Verity

Poor cat. He’s so conflicted. He turns away from the human women and their siren petting yet their Fancy Feast tastes so damn good! What’s a good red-blooded American cat to do?

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

I can’t believe that cat his going his own way, not when he’s wearing a tuxedo!

vacuumslayer

Looks like he won’t be going his own way quickly–he’s kinda portly.

Still, I’d give him a snorgle, even if I am a stinky old girl.

Shaenon

The tuxedo means nothing. Men and cats never dress up to attract the opposite sex; only women do that, and only for evil purposes. The cat is only wearing a tuxedo because he feels comfortable that way, and he’d dress exactly the same if he were hanging around the house, unlike these deceptive women.

Bee
Bee

Psh, they’re totally gonna spit on that cat.

Oh, hey, if anyone’s interested … the Scott Adams mess continues. Now he’s interviewing various bloggers who wrote criticisms of his Pegs and Holes posts, and semi-defending his ideas/semi-asserting that it was just a crazy joke. There are two installments up so far.

filetofswedishfish

But is the cat going to rant and rave in an online forum about how nastygross those skanks are?

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

What the cat is missing is a fez. It would look awesome in a fez.

filetofswedishfish

I want him to be wearing little boots.

Pecunium

Oh my… the sad thing that comes of reading those is the clear revelation that Adams is actually a pointy-haired boss.

And the fallacies, and tortured logic,as well as the excuse making…

Sad.

filetofswedishfish

Boobzers, I worked this morning with childrens (sweet jeebus let me never, ever bear them), and I’m off work now, and stupid bored. I’m home alone, and FoSB doesn’t get back till tomorrow afternoon. The weather is rainy and a tad chilly. This sort of a situation generally leads to a cleaning and baking spree. Cleaning shouldn’t take all that long- but- What should I bake? I have a full jar of yeast if I wanted to go the route of bread. Enough flour and leaveners and cocoa to do *something*. I have a 16in round cake pan, but that’s for the giant Ding Dong of Doom tomorrow. I got paid this week (not a lot, granted), so I could theoretically pick up supplies after cashing things at the bank. I’m at a loss.

Victoria von Syrus
Victoria von Syrus

I really enjoy making cheesecake – you can get a basic recipe, melt about a bag of chocolate chips in a double boiler and add a small jar of raspberry jam for a delicious chocolate raspberry cheesecake.

Some people insist that you need a springform pan, but I’ve had just as much luck with pie pans and even the disposable tins from the grocery store.

filetofswedishfish

Victoria- I’m lactose intolerant 🙁 I can’t eat new cheeses like cream cheese or Neufchatel. I was kicking around making candy, even. Home made turtles or something.

hellkell
hellkell

So if you greyscaled that cat, it would look just like my Lilly. Oh, no–she’s fat and wearing a tuxedo, she MUST be a lesbian!!!

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

Any way a cat goes is, by definition, it’s own way.

Bee
Bee

Post pictures of whatever you make, filetofswedishfish. That’s my only requirement. Hey, you went to NIU? Did you ever go to … Cracker Jax? That’s like just about the only thing I remember about DeKalb, but I used to love that place.

Lactose intolerant in the land of cheese. Oh, how they must point and laugh!

filetofswedishfish

Cap’t B- The my lovely, wonderful Sandberg is a CTOW?! And I’ve loved him for almost 4 years, never knowing the deep, festering hatred he has for me!

Oh, wait. He’s a cat. Of course he love/hates me. I bring the food, and also the embarrassing smooching sounds.

filetofswedishfish

Bee! Yes, I did. My last apartment was right by there, and I got some jewelry I wear for fancy occasions there. Also, I have noted the irony of my move. They don’t laugh so much as somberly shake their head at what must be my grief. Luckily for me, I was never big on cheese or dairy, really. I only miss yogurt and cream cheese frosting. I can eat aged cheese, like extra sharp cheddar. The cultures eat away all the lactose during the aging process! But I loved to photograph my food. I’ll put them on my flickr and post it here.

filetofswedishfish

Also, I am posting like cuh-razy. But I may also get my hairs cut, if I’m leaving the house today. I haven’t gotten one in over two months 🙂

Ami Angelwings

It’s just cuz the cat is black… you know all those bitches want those big black cats >_>

xD

cynickal
cynickal

LIKE A BOSS!

Ami Angelwings

kk for those that weren’t around last night or missed them cuz Eoghan was scrolling everything off the screen xD Here are the current state of the cards.

I made Ozymandias but I am unhappy w/ her card atm so I am fiddling w/ it (i LIKE what the powers imply, i just dun think nebody would ever use the card… )

New cards include Gish Gallop, a blue counter card, Cards for Lyn and Sarah

And a familiar face xD

Bee
Bee

filetofswedishfish: I don’t even like cheese. And I know sooooo many people from Wisconsin. It’s horrible. Yeah, I’ve gotta go to Cracker Jax next time I’m out that way. I have fond memories of some long-gone dresses I got there, and my friends still swear by it.

God, is that a cat going his own way, a thugcat, a pick up cat artist, or a cats’ rights activist? An alpha cat or a beta cat? Or an omega or zeta cat? Or a catgina? I can’t tell!

Ami Angelwings

And cuz I think everybody missed it before.. or at least Julia did and I made the card to cheer her up:

There’s the Doctress! 😀

And that’s backstory for Lyn’s band. (I’m told that this is funny and not offensive, i was worried i would offend : so I hope it is funny xD )

Doctress Julia

Hey, filet… let me know, we can go get shitfaced. Or baked. Just had the dude snap at me over a pen (seriously!), act offended that I got pissed about being snapped at (‘why are you yelling’?), and then tried to take away my car keys, asking if I’m ‘calm enough to drive’. I think I’d prefer homelessness to this. Anyone have a trailer in their back yard I can live in? Or a ditch with a truck topper on it?

Really, I am powerless. No money, no job, no family to ask for help. And, I’m not even done moving in yet.

Victoria von Syrus
Victoria von Syrus

@ filetofswedishfish:

D’oh! Is there anything you’ve always wanted to learn how to make?

Ami Angelwings

*hugs* 🙁 you’re in Madison WI? I’ll ask around, see if I can find a couch for you… i’m so sorry 🙁

Spearhafoc

What the cat is missing is a fez. It would look awesome in a fez.

Fezzes are cool.

What? Somebody had to say it.

Ami Angelwings

*cocks gun*

Doctress Julia

My cats are here, I have my own bedroom… what do I do?

I’ve told him bluntly: “Look, man, you have ALL THE POWER here. The house, the job, the health insurance- BE AWARE of that when you try to control me. I’d rather ditch everything I own and adopt out my cats then live here with a control freak. I will pack my backpack and hitchhike the fuck outta here if I have to- I will disappear and you’ll never see me again. I mean it. I have nothing left to lose.’

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

Spearhafoc, and why not? They ARE cool. The Doctor was right, dammit.

Doctress Julia

Back on topic… that cat is cute. Not as cute as mine, but close…

Ami Angelwings

*hugs Doctress* : I rly hope you will be ok 🙁

I made this card last night to cheer you up.. i know it’s not much in the grand scheme of things…:|

Doctress Julia

It’s huge to me… I love it. I wish I had some kind of power that could get me out of this life I have… my cats are wondering why I’m crying again. Crybaby me. *hugs Ami back, being careful not to ruffle the feathers on her angel wings, and wipes the tears and snot off on the back of her sleeve*

And, now I go to the dentist, paid for by dude’s state employee insurance that he put me on so I could get this cavity fixed and get some psych meds. I mean, shit! I need the help! Was I supposed to refuse it? I am in conflict… I have to make this work somehow. Boundaries must be set… I have no other options.

filetofswedishfish

Doctress- I just got back from the store. I’d say you could crash here, but our rooms are full (I moved in with FoSB back in March because I was a delivery driver, and the car i had finally paid off died a hard death. Threw a piston rod. We fought a goodly bit for a while.) And we have two roommates in our 3BR. Living with a control freak sucks. Are you dating my ex? Sheesh. I’m setting up to make home made turtle candies if you want some 🙂 I was going to get myself food from Takumi as a treat tonight, as FoSB has a shellfish allergy, so I never eat sushi anymore. But Hy-Vee had dubious looking rolls and I couldn’t resist.

Bee: If you go back, DeKalb now has a sushi place! It’s pretty good. I used to work there as their delivery driver! I’m going to be photographing the whole process of caramel making, and chocolate-enrobing 🙂

chocominties
chocominties

Baking? I might be late to the party, but my favorite is always pumpkin choco chip bars. I think they contain 2 sticks of butter. Mmmm, butter.

filetofswedishfish

Also, can we maybe get an IRC going?

Doctress Julia

OK, real quick before I go…

David, yes, it sucks. But, it could always be worse. I am not in any immediate danger. I’m just scared and frustrated at my lack of independence and my inability to re-acquire it.. I’m sorry to vent about it here. /end derail and complaining

Scott Adams must be a real barrel of monkeys to hang out with. I wish I could meet him so I could laugh in his face. I mean, really, he’s nothing special- just another misogynist putz.

Doctress Julia

I make a mean baklava, and I have developed a vegan version. 😀

*runs out the door

hellkell
hellkell

Here’s fat grey tuxedo cat meeting the new arrival, Mimi:

Ami Angelwings

@Filet you know I’ve been making too many magic cards when I read 3BR to mean “3 colourless mana, 1 black mana and 1 red mana” xD and not 3 bedroom

filetofswedishfish

I’m sort of glad I never got into Magic. It’s been years since I played DnD and I still can’t stop making funny if-DnD-were-in-the-movies-and-Real-Life jokes the FoSB (not a nerd at all) Just does. Not. Get.

filetofswedishfish

There’s my progress so far. The caramel has to cook to 250, and it’s taking a bit. Also, my pups, and the crispy pig’s head from two weekends ago.

Pecunium

Ah… cookery. I teach it. As a point of information, your thermometer is likely to read a bit higher than the actual temp because it’s at the edge of the pot.

Maybe I’ll start some bread today… then again I’m housesitting, so the needed cloche is elsewhere, and using a motorcycle to move things isn’t the most useful way to move a dutch oven…

Decisions, decisions.

Pecunium

and… FoS. I see you are at the limit for visible photos on flickr.

If you want to have all your photos (from here forward) visible, you can do it. The trick is to make a group, and import all the photos to it. The ones which are lost to view will still be visible in the group.

You can control access to the photos as well, by controlling the levels of access in the group.

filetofswedishfish

Most of the unviewable ones are just from ghosts of apartments past 🙂 In fact, almost entirely the one where I lived with RAGEarmydude. I’d rather forget that 😛 Or, it’s my most recent place before this one looking junky post move. I’ll keep it in mind though! Also, that’s the only thermometer i could find, the side clip ones :/

Skyal
Skyal

Gah, you people are reminding me I’ve been promising my family cinnamon buns since Christmas. It’s too fipping hot to bake today, though.

swgmigraines

I love pear-shaped cats surrounded by leggy women. I don’t get this photo at all, but I love every part of it. Thanks for sharing.

Arielle
Arielle

My interpretation was that all of those human ladies are single, lonely women who cling onto cats because no man wants an evil, feminist woman who just wants to steal a man’s sperm and take all his money. The cat is a lesbian, and she’s evil because cats are automatically evil (according to anti-feline MRAs), and she’s luring human women into becoming crazy old cat ladies. She already has those silly human women wrapped around her little paw.