alpha males bad boys beta males evil women kitties marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA oppressed men vaginas

How the Other Half Lives, according to dudes who have no idea how the other half lives

Remember, T-Shirts are available!

It’s always handy when one of the MGTOW brethren sums up one of the tribe’s beliefs in a handy little post. The following is what every single MRTOWer out there (not to mention many MRAs and PUAs and even some non-acronymified misogynists) seems to believe about how women live their lives today. When I say “every single MGTOWer” I’m not really exaggerating for impact – well, maybe a teensy bit. But I don’t think I’ve ever run across an MGTOWer who doesn’t take all of the following on faith.

Like many manosphere beliefs about women – like the whole “women only fuck the top 20% of men” thing – there is of course not a shred of evidence for any of this. It’s an essentially religious belief, accepted on faith. MGTOWers are like monks in the douchiest religion ever.

Anyway, fresh from a post by “Rogue” on NiceGuy’s MGTOW forum, here’s how all you ladies are living your lives:

The modern woman’s life plan goes like this:

Step 1) From first sexual awakening throughout her twenties, fuck as many Alpha Asshole men (hereafter referred to as AA) as she can in a quest of sheer narcissistic hedonism. May give birth to an AA spawn during this time; party lifestyle and general female educative path (elementary teacher, social worker) results in shaky finances.

[citation needed]

Step 2) Oops, getting close to or past age 30? Find a Nice Guy Beta (hereafter referred to as NGB), dupe him into marriage with sex (he’s generally grateful for the attention, having had less than stellar success with women throughout his twenties), use his money to stabilize shaky finances. Strong likelihood of having another child or two; may again be AA spawn due to affairs. Pack on 30 pounds of fat (at least!). Cut off sex with NGB since she now has him over a barrel and was never really attracted to him in the first place. Get steadily angrier and more dissatisfied.

[citation needed]

Step 3) Divorce at or slightly before age 40; attempt to remount AA cock carousel, this time as a cougar. Fail miserably because no AA wants an old, fat female body and a loose pussy that looks like a hunk of roast beef that’s been worked over with a dozen ball-peen hammers for a month. Said failure twists her mind until her only remaining pleasure in life is to fuck with ex-NGB in various ways such as taking him back to court to raise CS payments, or denying him visitation rights to his children.

[citation needed]

Step 4) Accept that she’s past her time for the AA cock carousel; become a companion to many cats.

[citation needed]

And what’s with all the cat-hatred, anyway? Cats are adorable, endlessly fascinating little monsters who do no harm to anyone, unless you count all the times my cat has attacked me without provocation and the fact that she just threw up her dinner and is now insistently demanding a second dinner. To paraphrase Samuel L. Jackson’s character in Jackie Brown, you can trust cats to be cats.

Anyway, back to the sermon:

The marriage strike is just an attempt to short-circuit steps 2 and 3, and force women to ride step 1 as long as they can, then transition directly to step 4. Will women like the result if, instead of rushing to save them at age 30, men just shake their heads and walk away? I think it’s an experiment worth trying.

Once again: please, please, please walk away. Walk far away. Become monks in your douchy religion. Just remember that most monks who take a vow of chastity don’t spend the rest of their lives whining about how women are a bunch of filthy bitches.

Oh, and before anyone pops in with a “why do you pick on the outliers, this guy doesn’t represent bla bla bla,” the post (which naturally got nothing but huzzahs on NiceGuy’s forum) was also highlighted on the MRA blog What Men Are Saying About Women as an example of “superb” discussion of the Woman Question. This bullshit is Manosphere-Approved bullshit.

Ami Angelwings

@MRAL I’m not legally a woman. It doesn’t matter how I identify. There’s a whole lot of people who prefer it that way and don’t even care what it says legally, they have alrdy defined my identity. And there can be actual real consequences from this for me : This isn’t theoretical. I dun care what people BELIEVE in their heads, but when they decide to enforce their definition on me, it leads to things that can impact my safety, and my legal rights… that’s something important. >:| And a lot of the opposition towards fighting this attitude are people who believe that the way THEY see things should be enforced for EVERYBODY (i.e. b/c they don’t see me as a woman, nobody should) and that things that are not being directed at them (how people who respect my identity treat me) are still things that they believe should be aligned to their beliefs. : THAT’S what Ithiliana is talking about when she talks about privileged ppl wanting the whole world defined as they see fit.

darksidecat
darksidecat

@ithiliana which bible story is the one where the dude buys his wife with hundreds of foreskins from his slaughtered enemies? Violence, sexism, circumcision, it is the bible story trifecta.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

That doesn’t make sense. As I’ve said everyone has that right, IMO. That includes teh evil men (and the worst of them all, teh evil evil white men). I know feminists want a fascist state in which thoe that can claim the greatest victimhood own others as slaves, but that’s not going to happen.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@MRAL:

First read Ami’s post. You may find it enlightening. Or you may cry “what about the menz.” One way or the other.

“I know feminists want a fascist state in which thoe that can claim the greatest victimhood own others as slaves”

This does not fly here anymore. You have talked to a whole board of feminists and not one has said anything like this, in fact upon this accusation plenty have outright denied it. Whoever these “feminists” you speak of are, they aren’t here, you aren’t talking to them. So stop talking about them.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Maybe you guys should go masturbate to your raging victim fetish.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Well ithiliana clearly thinks that you need enough victim credits before you’re allowed to define yourself. Maybe 20?

Pecunium

MRAL: If you wish to excoriate someone (or even successfully abuse them) with things like, That’s FUCKING what fumynuysm really is FUCK FEMINISM AND FUCK YOU YOU FUCK., it helps to have antecedents.

It also helps to have some variety. No one likes to think the stream of boring profanities aimed at them was done without some thought and care.

I commend Act one of Edmund Rostand’s Cyrano de Bergerac

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@MRAL:

No, that’s exactly not the point at all. (and seriously, victim fetish? Who’s been whining so much about his victim status that he’s been banned from bringing it up anymore?)

There are people out there who do face the inability to define themselves. Like Ami said, in the post you either read but didn’t care about or ignored. Arguing about how you should be able to define yourself when you don’t face this persecution is a privilaged position.

To reiterate, a privilage is not something good or bad, and its not even something you have. It is a highlight of what you lack, namely discrimination against yourself it certain areas. The fact that you can define what you want to be called and have others respect that is a privilage, because there are people out there, trans for example, who cannot do that.

It has nothing to do with victim hood, and the fact that you of all people want to make it about playing the victim is utterly ironic, morally reprehensible, and astonishingly hilarious.

Bee
Bee

I just want to point out that the guy who said there was no place he could volunteer, no group he could volunteer to help, because he was worse off than any other person in need; who said that he would rather constantly go hungry than face his problems, which include being slightly shorter than average, having internet service, access to health care, and a great education, has accused one or all of you (us?) of having a raging victim fetish.

That is all.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I’m not whining. I’m just saying that you people are attempting to redefine “American” as “USian”. I don’t care how much or how little victim credits the US has, you can’t do that. Just like you can’t with transpeople or whatever. But just because Americans collectively have less victim credits doesn’t make it any less wrong.

This is the prime example of what’s wrong with fymynysm. Societal victim fetishes.

Ami Angelwings

@Bee xD That’s exactly what I was thinking but you rly laid it out xD

Pecunium

I need to take a breather. I am losing my sense of charity. How? Because I chose to indulge MRAL in his desire to be treated as a child.

MRAL: This level of detailed critique, the persistent attention to what you said, and not letting your follies drop (which if you look back I’ve done, fairly often) is the way one treats children.

One realises they will not ponder the difficult things unless they are reminded of them. They will stick their fingers in their ears until the people telling them unpleasant truths go away, so they can pretend they never said the silly things they did say.

And that’s how you asked me to treat you.

It’s not pleasant for me, and worse it warps how I look at you. Because you are not a child, and while you may act like one, treating you as if you were that juvenile isn’t going to persuade you, it’s going to anger you.

And the level of resistance you are getting is angering you enough, without me stoking your dislike of me.

On the one hand, I don’t care that you dislike me. I’ve been (and am) actively disliked by people with more power to hurt me than you are ever likely to have. People who have made it a crusade to attempt to actually tar my name, and damage my reputation, my livelihood.

People who have cost me friends.

You might attempt the former, you are in no position to do the latter, but I have no desire to make you angry with me. That you choose to be, I can’t help, but I will, for the sake of my humanity, and your well-being, stop doing what I’ve been doing this afternoon.

This isn’t an apology, it’s an explanation. You asked for it. You got it. I suspect it was a part (and probably not a small part) of what has made you so upset. That was unkind on my part. I know you won’t really believe me, but finding peoples buttons, and pushing them, is something I was trained to do, and I was good at training other people to do it.

Using that on you, even when you asked for it, wasn’t really fair. You aren’t old enough to have the sort of experience needed to see what was being done to you.

I am afraid, that telling you this isn’t, in the short term, going to help much, but I think not saying it would be worse.

Ami Angelwings

Yus, ppl online saying they PERSONALLY prefer saying USian (as Americans themselves) and not saying that it must be legislated or even that others must say it (the argument, before you claim otherwise, is that YOU were saying they CAN’T and SHOULDN’T and then going on about how they are traitors xD ) … is EXACTLY like trans ppl unable to get legal recognition and facing violence and discrimination b/c others do not accept their identity. -_-;;

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

My “victim fetish” is different, because it’s just about me. See, fymynysts talk in broad brushes in terms of SOCIETY. Ie, in the sense that certain things are worse when done to certain people, certain groups deserve specil consideration and fuck the evil privileged overlords who aren’t actually privileged. Making it “okay” to deny Americans their self-identification right while making it otherwise “bad” is a prime example. This makes it almost impossible to talk to them, because their double standards are absolutely astounding, and incredibly, they just can’t see it.

Okay, I’m curious..

what did you THINK happened on this thread? xD

And what do you think “feminists” are doing to enforce this? How do you think this will affect your life? What do you think will happen to you if you call yourself and “American”? xD

*an

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Fymynysts obviously can’t enforce it. But it’s the principle that you think it’s acceptable.

Ami Angelwings

in the sense that certain things are (more often) worse when done to certain people,

there fixed it for you xD

Pecunium

Which is it MRAL? Feminists rule the world, and get their own way, all the time: or they can’t enforce it?

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

And Pecunium, what posts are you talking about? I haven’t even really noticed your most recent ones, tbh. Ithiliana is the one that’s been pissing me off.

I decided I don’t dislike you.

Ami Angelwings

Hmm the strike through didn’t work

Excellent! 😀 It worked XD

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@MRAL:

“My “victim fetish” is different, because it’s just about me.”

No, it was about everyone who shared your particular characteristics. In fact, it was about a group of such people. So basically, you just acted exactly like feminism.

Or wait, no you didn’t. Just your unholy fantasy of the movement. Nobody in this thread was forcing you to identify as USian. Nobody in the outside world will. People will claim that transgendered people are who the sex they were born as, not the sex they identify as, and this can cause serious harm. The two are not comparable at all.

The only one with a double standard here is you. Basically, your problems are real, everyone else is lying or exagerating. Well, not double standard, more like begging the question. Which you fail to answer time and time again.

Think WHAT is acceptable? xD

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

1. Feminists don’t rule the Western world per se. They’ve just been remarkably successful at infesting our culture with some of their pulsing tumors that pass as values, among whih is gneral misandry.

2. I sould have been clearer. A handful of feminists on Manboobz, tonight, obviously can’t enforce it.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Also, Pecunium, if you’re going to go hardcore on me I’d prefer you did the NWO thing. I want to know what you said.

Ami Angelwings

A period of prosperity and unparalleled technological and scientific growth ensued, with women in their proper role and men in theirs.. but the Darknyss festered. Despite that the conditions of it’s birth were gone, it’s purpose and dark hatred remained and it slowly extended it’s hate-filled tendrils back into the world, corrupting, manipulating, seducing.

A thousand years pass, until it’s influence is everywhere… and nowhere. Despite, or perhaps because of it’s comfortable complacency, society begins to chafe against its foundations, foundations built by the blood, sweat and tears of noble men and gentle women. Wives turn against husbands, mothers against sons. Famine and sickness begin to sweep the land, creating poverty, frustration, and with it hatred, envy and anger.

xD

I’ll sum it up for you:

NWO: *victim blaming*

Pecunium: Hey NWO… >:O >:| >: >8O >__________________<

Pecunium

MRAL: 1: People get what they deserve.

2: I told Dave I’d not flirt with that line again.

3: You haven’t earned what I said to NWO.

4: Well four is a secret.

Ami Angelwings

Four is always a secret. Otherwise it wouldn’t be four.

*nods*

Holly Pervocracy

The point of talking about “victimhood” in feminism isn’t an end in itself. No one is saying “I’m treated unfairly… yay!” or “I’m treated unfairly… I want STUFF!”

Instead, it’s “I’m treated unfairly… I want to be treated fairly.” We talk about victimhood in the context of understanding why it happens and working to get rid of it, not just because we like talking about bad stuff.

To get rid of all “victimhood” in feminism would be to pretend that the world is la la awesome for women right now, and it’s not. We have to face that if we’re going to change it.

Pecunium

Ami… Anyone who saw it would understand the secret, if I were share it.

Pecunium

If I were to share it.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Pecunium:

MRAL: “Ooooooh, you did sumthin naughtyyyy. Tell meeee!”

Pecunium: “4: well four is a secret.”
MRAL: “Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell meeeee!”

honestly.. its like talking to a small child…

Victoria von Syrus
Victoria von Syrus

Not really. A bunch of people use the word ‘American’, a bunch more people use ‘USian’. I think the people who used ‘USian’ were happy to explain why they chose to use it (and like I said, I always thought it was Internet shorthand before), but if there was some jihad to get everyone to forego ‘American’ in favor of ‘USian’, I totally missed it. You’re the only person who threw a fit about it. Get a sense of perspective, dude. Is using ‘USian’ really threatening your identity? Your sense of self is really, really fragile if that’s the case.

See, one thing that feminists are all for is one set of rules for everyone. So everyone, no matter who they are, can expect a baseline treatment – by other individuals, by companies, by government, by society at large. What this means is that you are totally within your rights to ask people to type out ‘American’ when they want to talk about you and your identity. But, on the flip side, you can’t really insist that YOU get to decide how ‘feminism’ is spelled. Especially when you don’t even identify as a feminist.

Victoria von Syrus
Victoria von Syrus

I think he’s flirting with you, Pecunium.

Lyn
Lyn

And MRAL – you know why we didn’t insist when you first started writing fymynyst to call us feminists (because really, just spelling a position funny is not a great way to challenge it)? Cos it’s not a big deal. If you started using the wrong pronoun when addressing Ami I would certainly jump on you. Cos that is a big deal. You yourself have argued that your only problem with USain is that it sounds silly – it doesn’t oppress you or try to force you to be something you are not and it is not used to invalidate your position or opinions on things – it’s just not your personal preference.

denelian
denelian

SallyStrange;

yep, that’s why i use “USian” – thanks! [200 comments later – i was SLEEPING, sorry.]

denelian
denelian

also, MRAL, *I* am USian – i was born here, most of my family on both sides are military. i’ve used “USian” for over a decade. mostly because it’s a shorter way of writing “American” and it hurts me to type, so shorter words that are still understandable are awesome. it’s why i use gov’t, and other shorter things.

but if I, as a US citizen, want to use USian to describe that citizenship, *i have that right*

denelian
denelian

Kirby – i say it as “you-ess-ian”

man – i didn’t realize i was opening a box of snakes when i used that. and then i went to sleep for 12 hours…

sorry all! also, i’m gonna now wait and not try to answer individual comments, since they’re all like 150+ comments ago…

TiredOfItall
TiredOfItall

Shaenon

The sympathy card works both ways. The problem is that yes, there are female victims of bullying as well. However, there is not one single feminist movement hell bent on using Orwellian language to redefine every single shred of these girls life experiences into a discussion on how they can be interpreted as an indicator of privilege.

SallyStrange
So you are not afraid, yes somehow you took the effort to write an entire post about how you are not afraid. Sound a lot like two children in a sand box spending extraordinary amount of times declaring how they don’t care what the other person thinks.

And regarding the comment about men only seeing the top 20%. I can tell very similar stories, about women complaining about always being rejected, and then when suggested trying to look in venues where lots of single men hang out, getting comments about them not wanting losers and guys who are perpetually single usually are perpetually single for a reason.

Spearhafoc

My “victim fetish” is different, because it’s just about me.

Once again, he said without a trace of irony.

Pecunium
ithiliana

David: Yeah, I was going to post about gringo which is what I am going to call Mr. USIAN Al in future, but then realized it was nearly 1 am!

Gringo AL: *shrugs* Of course you see your victimization as only about you because that’s what you’ve made it. I did some research on heightism because some of the stuff you said before David shut you down made me curious, and I posted about it on my Dreamwidth/LiveJournal, with an invite to anybody here to come talk about it in the GENERAL sense, i.e. I’m not interested any more than anybody else about hearing about your individual problems for the umpteenth time.

Short fact I learned in my googling: you’re too tall to join the National Organization of Short Statured People, a social justice/civil rights group formed by people who do experience a range of oppressions based on their height. I find that entirely hilarious–plus the fact that you probably exist. These are the people who face more serious problems than the white men who are shorter than the average CEO or President.

Pecunium: He’s more pissed off at me than you, *neener neener neener! :> XD!

ithiliana

*short fact* OK, good grief, my freudian slip is showing!

That was unintentional! Sorry.

Xtra

Four is always a secret. Otherwise it wouldn’t be four.

I thought four was PROFIT!!!

I stand corrected.

Can you guys find a compromise—USierigringo, AmeriUSingo, GrinmerUS?

denelian
denelian

MRAL;

what the fuck are you going on about?!

NO ONE HERE – especially not *ME*, the one who actually used “USian” as short-hand, is fucking trying to make people re-define themselves as “USians”. i’m an American citizen, or a US citizen, and just because i call *ME* a USian doesn’t mean i expect anyone ELSE to do so. and again, as i said above – i MOSTLY use it because it’s shorter, pithier, and less confusing [to ME] it’s SURE as fuck not some sort of “everyone must from now say that they are “USian”!

you know, i try to ignore the most grievious of the crap you spew, but this… i swear, i sometimes wonder if MRAs shouldn’t change their focus, and instead of blaming “fymynysts” for things – for example, the current child support laws, for which you should thank REGAN, the Republican President who started the “Welfare Queen” hysteria and who pushed for new laws that REQUIRED men [when it was known who they were] who were the fathers of children who recieved welfare to pay child support; feminists thought it was BAD LAW and a HORRIBLE LEGAL PRECEDENT, and tried to stop it, but nooooooo, MRAs blame feminists for the actions of a Republican President and Republican Congresspeople – and instead look for the people [NOT feminists – too much work for us to do this] who keep putting CRACK in your watersupply!

seriously, step back, take a DEEP breath, and figure out what the FUCK you’re going on about. because, honestly, what you’re saying is complete and utter bullshit and MAKES NO SENSE.

i don’t hate men. i hate the Patriarchy; i hate that the Patriarchy Hurts Men, Too. my biggest problem with MRAs [after the fact that they don’t DO anything other than bitch and blame women for everything bad, EVAR] is that they’re shooting for the WRONG PEOPLE.

i tell you true – the ONLY people i know trying to help men? are FEMINISTS. the groups i know who are actually trying to help male victims of sex crimes are FEMINISTS; the groups i know who are trying to change Family Law so that it’s better for EVERYONE, including getting rid of “presumptive custody”, are FEMINISTS; the groups i know who are advocating prison reform, especially anti-prison-rape reform, are FEMINISTS.

seriously – find the persons who are feeding you crack, and stop drinking the crack-flavored Kool-Aid.

ithiliana

Cannot resist impulse to make comment 900!

WOOT!