alpha males bad boys beta males evil women kitties marriage strike men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA oppressed men vaginas

How the Other Half Lives, according to dudes who have no idea how the other half lives

Remember, T-Shirts are available!

It’s always handy when one of the MGTOW brethren sums up one of the tribe’s beliefs in a handy little post. The following is what every single MRTOWer out there (not to mention many MRAs and PUAs and even some non-acronymified misogynists) seems to believe about how women live their lives today. When I say “every single MGTOWer” I’m not really exaggerating for impact – well, maybe a teensy bit. But I don’t think I’ve ever run across an MGTOWer who doesn’t take all of the following on faith.

Like many manosphere beliefs about women – like the whole “women only fuck the top 20% of men” thing – there is of course not a shred of evidence for any of this. It’s an essentially religious belief, accepted on faith. MGTOWers are like monks in the douchiest religion ever.

Anyway, fresh from a post by “Rogue” on NiceGuy’s MGTOW forum, here’s how all you ladies are living your lives:

The modern woman’s life plan goes like this:

Step 1) From first sexual awakening throughout her twenties, fuck as many Alpha Asshole men (hereafter referred to as AA) as she can in a quest of sheer narcissistic hedonism. May give birth to an AA spawn during this time; party lifestyle and general female educative path (elementary teacher, social worker) results in shaky finances.

[citation needed]

Step 2) Oops, getting close to or past age 30? Find a Nice Guy Beta (hereafter referred to as NGB), dupe him into marriage with sex (he’s generally grateful for the attention, having had less than stellar success with women throughout his twenties), use his money to stabilize shaky finances. Strong likelihood of having another child or two; may again be AA spawn due to affairs. Pack on 30 pounds of fat (at least!). Cut off sex with NGB since she now has him over a barrel and was never really attracted to him in the first place. Get steadily angrier and more dissatisfied.

[citation needed]

Step 3) Divorce at or slightly before age 40; attempt to remount AA cock carousel, this time as a cougar. Fail miserably because no AA wants an old, fat female body and a loose pussy that looks like a hunk of roast beef that’s been worked over with a dozen ball-peen hammers for a month. Said failure twists her mind until her only remaining pleasure in life is to fuck with ex-NGB in various ways such as taking him back to court to raise CS payments, or denying him visitation rights to his children.

[citation needed]

Step 4) Accept that she’s past her time for the AA cock carousel; become a companion to many cats.

[citation needed]

And what’s with all the cat-hatred, anyway? Cats are adorable, endlessly fascinating little monsters who do no harm to anyone, unless you count all the times my cat has attacked me without provocation and the fact that she just threw up her dinner and is now insistently demanding a second dinner. To paraphrase Samuel L. Jackson’s character in Jackie Brown, you can trust cats to be cats.

Anyway, back to the sermon:

The marriage strike is just an attempt to short-circuit steps 2 and 3, and force women to ride step 1 as long as they can, then transition directly to step 4. Will women like the result if, instead of rushing to save them at age 30, men just shake their heads and walk away? I think it’s an experiment worth trying.

Once again: please, please, please walk away. Walk far away. Become monks in your douchy religion. Just remember that most monks who take a vow of chastity don’t spend the rest of their lives whining about how women are a bunch of filthy bitches.

Oh, and before anyone pops in with a “why do you pick on the outliers, this guy doesn’t represent bla bla bla,” the post (which naturally got nothing but huzzahs on NiceGuy’s forum) was also highlighted on the MRA blog What Men Are Saying About Women as an example of “superb” discussion of the Woman Question. This bullshit is Manosphere-Approved bullshit.

@MRAL:

When did you learn they were continents, MRAL? In grade school? What about them makes them continents exactly? Do you know why they are considered continents? They aren’t continents because you say so. Technically, as someone else said, you could say that Africa, Europe, and Asia are all one continent, as is America, since they are all a conjoined land mass. But we don’t say this, and we haven’t, for historical reasons, not some objective observation.

Pecunium

My drill sergeant voice…?

Trust me son, you haven’t heard anyone acting like a drill sergeant. Certainly not to you. You don’t rate, mostly because you don’t understand.

As to how foolish you may have looked… that’s not your call. You get to decide how foolish you feel, others get to decide how much of a fool you made yourself.

If you think otherwise… well I am sure there are people here willing to explain it to you.

Lyn
Lyn

Spearhafoc – I’m dreadfully insecure about my eyebrows. My skin thinks that waxing is the most evillest thing ever…waxing always results in crazy ingrown hairs no matter what I do. Ingrown hairs on my face…like lots of them on my forehead and around my eyes? Not sexy. So I have hairy eyebrows and I worry about it waaay too much given how insignificant it is..

Ami Angelwings

Not incoherent I guess.. but boy did he just snap O_O;;

MRAL, you might want to relate this entire thread exchange to your therapist… it can be however you like, including what’s wrong w/ us that we can’t understand your simple facts… and etc etc… whatever emotion was right behind that big CAPSLOCKED post… 😐

@MRAL:

And it seems like I missed the part where you said exactly that, they are a human-defined term. So why insist that there is only one definition? How can you say America doesn’t exist, since it is an arbitrary, human-defined phenomenon?

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

NO, NOT ME, THEY ARE CONTINENTS BECAUSE ***********THE WORLD********** HAS COLLECTIVELY SAID THEY ARE CONTINENTS! Christ! There’s no other reason. A continent is a made-up word by people do describe… well, there’s no consistent usage. There are political, historical, social rreasons we delineated the continents as we did. But there are now seven, none named America.

Holly Pervocracy

I think you can count continents different ways and maybe not get super angry over different labelings of the same geography?

guys?

Spearhafoc

He can’t even understand that his “Greek system” isn’t based on objective fact; the division of continents might be a little too subtle for him to distinguish.

Personally, I’m a Canadian (North American) who isn’t bothered by “American” to describe people from the States. I’m not bothered by “USian” either, although I think it’s a bit clunky. I just find Lef-tenant’s anger over such a trivial issue to be hilarious.

@MRAL:

Marriage has been known “By the world” to mean marriage between one man and one woman, or so fundamentalists claim. Does that mean they are right? Definitions can’t change to be more accurate? Are you against gay marriage as well?

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Er….. what? The term “America”, “North America”, “South America”, all the names are arbitrary and designed by humans. There is no ***********PLACE************* that we have decided to call “America”.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

You’re trolling me now. Sure, we could change the names of the continents, but there’s no reason to. That’s not the debate. I’m saying, since there is no place called America, there is no reason for anyone to be pissed that Americans call themselvs Americans.

@Spearhafoc and Holly:

Ok, admittedly I’m pushing his buttons a little, to watch the carnage. *shrug* I do find it funny, like you, Spearhafoc.

Its like you said, Holly, you can have different definitions and descriptions of the same thing. I like the idea of having more absolute definitions, so that Africa, Europe, and Asia would all be one continent, but I realize that there’s a great deal of history and colloquialism behind the terms.

Victoria von Syrus

@Lyn: Shorten all you want, this is a fictional handle anyway 🙂

@ MRAL: You’re being incoherent because I can’t even understand what your point is. If ‘America’ isn’t a real place, then why are maps of the Western Hemisphere printed with ‘America’ all over the place? What even is the point you’re trying to make? Hypothetically, everyone on this thread concedes the victory to you – then what? What have you managed to prove?

ClioPersephone
ClioPersephone

MRAL as I’ve stated previously even if we redefined continents as “land masses which are connected” we would still have Australia, Antarctica, Afro-Eurasia, and America. But as you correctly state commonly people say there are seven which are: Australia, Antarctica, Europe, Asia, Africa, and NORTH and SOUTH AMERICA.

But I’m curious, what are the seven continents as you define them?

Pecunium

Google Online Dictionary:

A·mer·i·ca

 /əˈmerikə/

1. A landmass in the western hemisphere that consists of the continents of North and South America joined by the Isthmus of Panama. The continent was originally inhabited by American Indians and Inuits. The northeast coastline of North America was visited by Norse seamen in the 8th or 9th century, but for the modern world the continent was first reached by Christopher Columbus in 1492

2. Used as a name for the United States

World English Dictionary
America (əˈmɛrɪkə)

— n
1. short for the United States of America
2. <b.Also called: the Americas the American continent, including North, South, and Central America

Word Origin & History

America
1507, in Cartographer Martin Waldseemüller’s treatise “Cosmographiae Introductio,” from Mod.L. Americanus, after Amerigo Vespucci (1454-1512) who made two trips to the New World as a navigator and claimed to have discovered it. His published works put forward the idea that it was a new continent, and he was first to call it Novus Mundus “New World.” Amerigo is more easily Latinized than Vespucci

(n.b. Vespucci’s voyages were to Brazil, and the West Indies: so primacy would reside with one of them having the claim to, “America” as a solitary cognomen)

For American Princeton’s Webnet offers this: american – of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; “the American hemisphere”; “American flora and fauna”

Shall I go on?

Spearhafoc

Now we’re getting into philosophical territory. “Does a ‘continent’ exist, or is it just an arbitrary thing made up by humans?”

Speaking of which, I recently saw a German movie from the 70’s called World on a Wire. It’s pretty much exactly like the Matrix but without the kung-fu. There’s even a scene where a character says, “There is no chair” instead of “There is no spoon”. Funny.

@MRAL:

I still think that’s silly. America, like you said, doesn’t exist. But the Americas do. You can’t exactly say Americasian, the proper way (it would seem) to reffer to someone who lives on one of the two continents is American. So even treating them as separate continents, you are still wrong about the name.

Ami Angelwings

@Kirby it’s interesting to look at the history of continents… I remember as a kid I actually had a book that listed India as a continent… and it wasn’t like a rly old book either… I guess it just wasn’t completely standardized back then xD Or they didn’t think it mattered to kids (of course it does, since it’s what you grow up w/)

And in his 1752 atlas, Emanuel Bowen defined a continent as “a large space of dry land comprehending many countries all joined together, without any separation by water. Thus Europe, Asia, and Africa is one great continent, as America is another.”

So it’s not like originally they saw America as South and North America (i.e. proper names)

From the late 18th century some geographers started to regard North America and South America as two parts of the world, making five parts in total.

The distinction is hemispheric, that’s why they divided it up.

And since I know MRAL is watching, even tho I’m talking to you…

From the 1950s, most United States geographers divided America in two[50]—consistent with modern understanding of geology and plate tectonics.

Notice how they refer to America being divided up. South and North America aren’t proper names of 2 separate and coincidentally named places xD They’re geographic terms to refer to the division of 2 parts of a named former single continent :3

Victoria von Syrus

How is that not incoherent?

Since there is no place called Equestria, can I decide to call myself an Equestrian and claim my sovereign ruler is Princess Celestia?

@Ami:

Interesting reading, thanks!

Ami Angelwings

That’s our point. So why is it upsetting you so much that ppl aren’t calling the US America? xD

You’re the one who made this a huge giant big deal xD

Victoria von Syrus

Actually, I don’t think I’ll engage MRAL any more on this ridiculous thread about continents and what they’re called. I’m half convinced MRAL engineered this derailing on purpose to try and distract people from his utterly ignorant and bullshit statements about destroying Mecca and abolishing Islam.

@Victoria:

Ooh ooh ooh! Since there’s no place called Canadia, I’m now officially a Canadian! ^__^

Anybody else wanna be Canadian with me? Its fun!

Victoria von Syrus

Can I have dual citizenship with Canadia and Equestria? If so, I’m in!

Pecunium

MRAL: BUT EUROPE IS A CONTINENT!!!

Actually…. it’s not. It’s part of a larger continent, Eurasia. Europe runs from the Mediterranean Sea to the Arctic Sea, and from the Atlantic Ocean to the Urals (more or less). Eastern Europe blends into Asia somewhere on the Steppes of Ukraine/Russia, and become “Asian” somewhere in Siberia, around Lake Baikal.

And then we have things like Asia Minor (where we find Turkey, Kyrgystan, Turmenistan, Afghanistan) and blending down to the Indian Subcontinent).

Greece is sort of in the middle, and the Balkans as well.

Ami Angelwings

@Victora I think so too.. esp since he won’t actually lay out the details of his plan of banning Islam from the world (how it would be enforced, what the reaction would be like, how to handle the reaction, etc) xD I’ve had to speculate…

@Victoria:

Of course, we Canadians are all very easy going chaps. We probably have adorable pronunciations for things as well… hmm.. gonna have to meditate aboot this one…

Ami Angelwings

@Kirbywarp We have to inject you with some communism microchips first.. into the base of your skull…

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Whatever. Fine, maybe “America” is a real term, but it’s rarely used. No one says “Oh yeah, I’m a member of the supercontinent America”. American sounds way better than USian. Citizens of the US have the right to call themselves whatever they want. It’s no surprise they chose the better term. Butthurt North Americans and South Americans can get the fuck over it, and refer to themselves based on their country of origin. Like anyone feels solidarity with their CONTINENT, anyway. Holy shit….

Spearhafoc

Continents are boring. Geography has never been my forte*.

Let’s talk about dresses and eyebrows again!

*Interestingly enough: The word “forte” is actually only one syllable, pronounced “fort”. The modern pronunciation came about due to the confusion between the French word “forte” (meaning strength), which is where we get the word, and the Italian word “forte” (meaning loud). Both pronunciations are considered “correct” by modern dictionaries, but I prefer the one-syllable version – it’s more pretentious.

Ami Angelwings

XDDDDDDD

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked, ‘Oh, you aren’t even ripe yet! I don’t need any sour grapes.’

Lyn
Lyn

As an Australian – I do feel solidarity with the continent I live on. Which is also the country and the island I live on. Whee!

Spearhafoc

Ever seen The Chaser’s War on Everything, Lyn?

Lyn
Lyn

…I own the first three seasons… And I’m ticked they weren’t allowed to do the royal wedding. Pfft. They have their problems but they are mostly hilarious.

Pecunium

Spearhafoc: I agree with you, re forte:

MRAL: If you had said, “Whatever. Fine, maybe “America” is a real term, but it’s rarely used. No one says “Oh yeah, I’m a member of the supercontinent America”. at the outset, when people pointed out that some people have a problem with the US trying to arrogate the term, “America” to itself, then you wouldn’t have gotten the grief you did.

Because the question about what to call it… is exactly what you say is being done with regard to the definitions of continents… consensus among people.

But you had to draw a bright line in the sand about how “America” not only ought to be what you wanted it to be, but could logically only be defined that way, and tried to argue that it was only ever used that way.

That’s what got everyone telling you you were were wrong.

Can we go back to eradicating Islam now?

hellkell
hellkell

@Ami–I’m sure there is a lot of wish fulfillment on NWO’s part.

Damn, I didn’t think it would be continents that set Mr. AL off. Incoherent, indeed.

ithiliana

Pecuniam: Exactly–there is no consensus over the terminology/naming — and while MRAL is right, we cannot make him say USian, neither can he make those of us who choose to use that term in some contexts NOT use it.

But I have learned that people’s response to the term (citizens of the USA=people in this context) is fairly indicative of their privilege–the idea that some people somewhere are calling THEM things they don’t like is enraging which means they’re used to believing that their terminology is the authoritative one. MRAL would probably also get mad if he knew what USians are called in other cultures/among other groups in vernacular/slang/slurs.

I’m still so gobsmacked by the “let’s bomb Mecca” spewing that I’m not sure what to say. It’s…the casual way he threw it off. I’m more and more convinced he just does not see other people as real somehow.

ithiliana

Pecunium! Sorry for misspelling your name! *whaps self on head*

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Bullshit. It’s not privilege to think that you have the right to define yourself. Isn’t that a major tenet of fymynysm? One of the few worth anything. I’m not going to tell anyone else what to call themselves, hell, if Brazilians want to call themselves American, or South American, or Klingons, or servants of Sauron, so be it.

Victoria von Syrus

And here I always thought ‘USian’ was Internet shorthand, like ‘lol’ or ‘FWIW’.

Victoria von Syrus

The problem people have had with your argument is not that you, yourself do not want to be called a USian, but that you responded with some pretty impressive nerdrage over the idea that someone, somewhere, had an objection to using the term ‘American’ and decided ‘USian’ was better. It’s not that you were trying to define yourself (i.e., ‘Hey, if you’re going to refer directly to me, could you please call me an ‘American’?’), but that you were insisting USian was a term that people could not ever, under any circumstances, call themselves. Then there was something incoherent about America not being a real place and only an abstract concept.

hellkell
hellkell

Spearhafoc, yes, lets talk eyebrows and dresses! Tom and Lorenzo is taking too long to load right now, but the other day I saw a resort collection that had great dresses. Just can’t remember who right now.

As far as brows, if I don’t wax every other week and pluck in between, it’s pretty clear I’m Italian!

Spearhafoc

Isn’t that a major tenet of fymynysm?

Maybe people would be more willing to accept your preference in terms of nomenclature if you were willing to do likewise for them. “Feminism”.

Lyn
Lyn

Seconding Spearhafoc!

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I get angry when other people use “USian”, because that is clearly not what Americans want to be called, since they call themselves, well, Americans. USian is almost like spitting in their face. It’s rude. If Brazilians, somehow, collectively made it known they wanted to be called Americans I’d refer to them as Americans.

Holly Pervocracy

Oy gevalt, always with the spitting.

How about we call people who want to be called “USian” that, we call people who want to be called “American” that, and if we didn’t ask them we’ll just make it up as we go?

I really have no problem with “American”; I’m a resident of the US and of North America, so I think they both fit. It’s like being French and also European.

@MRAL:

USians are not a monolithic group. I happen to be one myself, and don’t mind being called such. You may not, and thats fine. But how do you know what USians think? You only know what you think, and speaking for everyone is spitting on them as well (if anything is, anyway).

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I know what Americans think because I literally never hear individual Americans sans some internet blogs, or the American government, or American news stations, or American propaganda, or anything American ever use the term “USian”.

Spearhafoc

I get angry when other people use “fymynysm”, because that is clearly not what feminists want to be called, since they call themselves, well, feminists. Fymynysm is almost like spitting in their face. It’s rude. If gay rights advocates, somehow, collectively made it known they wanted to be called fymynysts I’d refer to them as fymynysts.