evil women feminism I am making a joke I'm totally being sarcastic

Happy Father's Day!

I got it. Run!

This picture depicts the only proper feminist way to celebrate F-Day. One girl covers dad’s eyes while the other steals his present! Ha, ha! More for them! Less for him! Stupid man.

This post was guest-written by NWOslave.*

*Just kidding.

Captain Bathrobe

(Copy and paste from the open thread)

It’s Father’s Day, and I’m currently enjoying breakfast in bed prepared by my wife and oldest son.

If this is the feminist dystopia, then I’ll take it.

Also, cats.

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

Oh no! NO! NWOslave is like a creepier, sadder, needier Beetlejuice! You only have to say his name once, and poof, there he is!

schism
schism

This picture depicts the only proper feminist way to celebrate F-Day.

A faux-feminist response. A real feminist wouldn’t have a father so as to protect her wymynly genes from corruption.

Ion
Ion

A real feminist would write an angry article denouncing such an obvious celebration of oppressive patriarchal culture and demand it be changed to include female, trans and queer parents, as well as non-parents, household appliances and marine mollusks (except the Giant Cockle, whose offensive name marks it as a misogynist and ally of the patriarchy).
The article would make the rounds of the feminist blogosphere, where it would receive strong support and be hailed as “brave” and “incisive”.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Ion:

So… David isn’t extreme enough to be a real feminist?

Ion
Ion

Obviously not.

Bee

“(except the Giant Cockle, whose offensive name marks it as a misogynist and ally of the patriarchy).”

And the geoduck. Have you seen one of those things?!

OHSHIII
OHSHIII

How could you be so cynical? They’re just giving him a present.(And when he unwraps it and sticks his hand inside, he’s going to find out it’s a bear trap)

OHSHIII
OHSHIII

Is there a list somewhere of what WordPress allows for formatting comments?

Francois Tremblay

Happy Guys Who Can’t Keep Their Dicks In Their Pants Day, everyone!

ngz3120
ngz3120

what about teh fatherz lol eyeroll

ngz3120
ngz3120

Ami Angelwings

*hugs everybody and wishes Happy Father’s day to all who are fathers :] *

Father’s day is always a rly confusing and kinda upsetting time for me. Esp when I was growing up : So I will just give everybody huge giant happy hugs :3

redlocker

I gave my dad two shirts, some hugs and love this Father’s Day. The day before we went to Red Robins and ate some real manly, sloopy food like burgers and root beer floats. Now my brother is going to go get some video games, and will likely get a violent one where one can shoot, kill and destroy stuff, letting his inner monster roll out.

Yeah, our lives are soooo hard under the femenist agenda.

Captain Bathrobe

Hello? I, a self-proclaimed feminist male, am currently enjoying the perks of Father’s Day, courtesy of my feminist wife and two little boys I am raising as feminists.

Of course, I’ll lose everything once she runs off with an alpha and sues me for child support, but, until then, let the good times roll.

Ami Angelwings

@redlocker you do know that we’re just allowing ppl that so that they don’t catch on that without the feminist agenda, they’d have all that AND we’d be colonizing Mars now with space ships fueled by cold fusion >:|

Bee

“Was this post intended to make a mockery of the anger about the father that self immolated outside the family courts the other day?”

See what I said about marginalizing yourself, noogz? Take care not to turn yourself into a parody.

Ami Angelwings

@Captain Bathrobe that’s true, since it’s gonna happen ANYWAYS regardless of your ideology, you might as well buy in and reap the benefits of membership xD Besides, after the divorce, we’ll hook you up with a nice 25 y/o who can’t get game cuz she’s all dried up (or w/e they claim is the reason xD ) and the process can start all over!

ngz3120
ngz3120

Right captain bathrobe

That was definitely a dig at fathers that have had their lives destroyed by abusive partners and lost their kids through the family courts.

Typical of the mean spirited bigotry at manboobz.

Ami Angelwings

@Bee oh yeah cuz I was so tired and f-ed up from my ED meltdown… I forgot to respond to you… ty for the compliment and I’m glad I helped you sort out some stuff about the issues w/ Chaz Bono :]

Ami Angelwings

@Kirby I wonder how many “real feminists” are actually out there by that definition o_O I know my blog doesn’t have that there xD I’m pretty sure most of the feminist blogs out there (if not all) dun have something like that… XD We’re not real feminists Dx

Ion
Ion

And the geoduck. Have you seen one of those things?!

Wow, I feel grossed-out and inadequate at the same time.

redlocker

@Ami Really? Well, drat, we’ve been had. I could’ve gotten a lot of martian poon if it weren’t for femenism!

As soon as I finish this juicy burger of mine, I’m protesting…wait, that video game Catherine is coming out soon…maybe the activism can wait a while.

Ami Angelwings

@Bee are you talking about the Pokemon or the Mollusk that’s a Chinese delicacy? :3

Cuz both are pretty cool x3

Captain Bathrobe

No, it’s a dig at all the MRAs who have predicted exactly that when I’ve mentioned my family life here.

ngz3120
ngz3120

“About that guy, though, it’s an awful story. I can’t even imagine what would cause someone to do such a thing. Extreme desperation, I guess, or insanity. From looking at what valid news sources have to say, it sounds more like the latter than the former in the case of Thomas James Ball. It actually disturbs me that the MRM is using the painful death of psychologically troubled man for its own benefit. Very, very sick.”

You really are assholes. Its you guys that jump around with the endless “what about teh mens joke” and scoff at others that are in pain.

In your little paragraph where you pretend to care, and slander the mrm, you go out of your way to cover up the main reason he self immolated outside a family court. You also lied, the paper he sent his letter into covered the story and he cited the family courts as the reason for his protest.

You are using him and telling lies about him, to slender the mrm.

Always the same pattern here at man “what about teh menz” boobz.

So proud, but in reality at the bottom of the barrel in the gender debate.

Bee

The mollusk that’s a Chinese delicacy … and also the Evergreen State College mascot!

Go, Geoducks go,
Through the mud and the sand,
let’s go.
Siphon high, squirt it out,
swivel all about,
let it all hang out.

It’s strange, because Evergreen (at least in the ’90s, and I think still to this day) is a bastion of liberal feminist thought. And yet they have a phallus-animal as their mascot. Go figure. Actually — maybe it’s to make all the male sports fans in the audience feel grossly inadequate. That must be it!

Bee

“You also lied, the paper he sent his letter into covered the story and he cited the family courts as the reason for his protest.”

Dude, I read what he wrote. That’s why I’m at least considering the idea that he had a severe mental disorder. He wrote like a person who had a severe mental disorder.

I don’t know for sure, of course, not being a medical professional, nor having ever met the man. I just think (again) that it’s sick that the MRM is so likely to target people who are fucked in the head for their own stupid agenda.

Captain Bathrobe

So, to recap:

1. When we mock, we are assholes because we are mocking abuse victims, even when we’re not.

2. When we empathize, we are assholes because we’re just pretending to care.

3. When we argue, we’re assholes…well, just because.

Given the choices, I think I’ll stick with mockery. At least that’s fun.

Pecunium

wow… I thought I’d see stuff to make Poe’s Law hard to beat before, but that takes the cake.

Just wow.

Pecunium

CB: You forgot, when we don’t mock we are forgetting all them men who are in pain because we aren’t keeping them in mind when we treat a holiday like a holiday.

I love ya’ man, but you have to remember, it’s all hatred, all the time.

ngz3120
ngz3120

Yes Bee, he wrote like a person at the end of his tether and you are using him to slander the men’s movement and you are trying to write the catalyst out of the story, presumably because its a mens rights issue and what about teh menz.

That’s so feminist of you, you use rape and rape victims to slander political opponents and then when your political opponents are victimized you turn them around and use them slander your political opponents!

Disgusting people, this is why you are stirring up so much backlash against yourselves, your propaganda constructed lack of compassion for certain groups.

That’s what your “what about teh menz” meme is really about, the dehumanization and mockery of another groups pain. You are the bottom of the barrel of the gender debate.

Bee

Y’know, noogz, it’s hard for me to respond when you’ve decided to accuse me and feminism of things that neither I nor feminism have done.

But let’s take a moment to look at the MRM as regards the poor man in New Hampshire. When a group of people try to appeal to damaged folk who need help — actual, substantial, or even medical help — by telling them to be paranoid martyrs, it only saddens me when one of them takes them up on their message and tries to become a martyr.

The MRM and its leaders are garbage, preaching garbage, to hateful garbage-eaters and to people who don’t know any better. I actually don’t feel comfortable making any more guesses about what Mr. Ball may or may not have been experiencing, but I do feel quite comfortable saying that the MRM is gross for using his death as fuel to promote their hate-filled martyr message to other people in pain.

Holly Pervocracy

I don’t think the guy who burned himself “belongs” to any group to use. It’s a horrible thing and I feel horrible for him and his family. I don’t think it “proves” anything except that people are capable of doing staggering harm to themselves.

Or put it this way: I’m not about to start saying “we better not prosecute child abuse cases or allow families to seek child support, just in case someone sets himself on fire!” Maybe that makes me ice-hearted, but that’s not how the law works.

…Anyway, I called my dad today, and he’s coming to visit tomorrow! I am very happy and excited (he lives in another country so I see him very rarely) and I love my dad. <3

Johnny Pez

I routinely mock burn victims, the mentally ill, and guys named Dick, because I am just that evil.

aMiRA
aMiRA

This is very typical of feminism. Father’s day was once a somber day, one to reflect and remember the sacrifices our fathers and fore fathers have made for us, to honor them. Now it’s some sick celebration, as if the deaths of millions of fathers is something to make light of. As if a chicken dinner once a year to the fathers you supposedly care so much makes up for the other 364 days of torture he must endure for being a man who dared to raise a child in our society. Would you make such a simpering, mocking post for memorial day? What about for Black (pre)History Month? Would you put up a picture of slavery and make a joke about it? Because that’s what David just did in the original post! I am sure your fathers and husbands appreciate the five dollar chicken burger you bought them today before putting them back in shackles and chains to slave away so that you can piss their blood, sweat and tears away on tube tops and high heels.

Holly Pervocracy

aMiRA, I can’t believe you’d be so… oh, it’s you.

Are you a friendly troll? Can I pet you?

There’s a bigger goat coming after me anyway.

aMiRA
aMiRA

WTF, dude? No, of course it wasn;t.

It’s awfully convenient that you put it up today then.

Men's Rights Activist Lance Corporal

And saliva, aMiRA. You left out saliva.

Life is What You Make It
Life is What You Make It

These MRA’s here are just looking to stir up some shit. There’s nothing in the post that even hints at what happened the other day and they know it. They’re making something up as an excuse to attack people here and nothing more.

Captain Bathrobe

If there’s one thing Manboobz is about, it’s convenience. Why, I can mock MRAs without even having to leave my house.

Bee

And value! Where else can you mock so many MRAs at such a low, low price?

The Annihilator
The Annihilator

Ngz, keep fighting the good fight. Guys, this is a MRA “elder” for lack of a better term. Show the proper respect.

aMiRA
aMiRA

There’s nothing in the post that even hints at what happened the other day

The fact that you high-lighted the problem without even knowing it, is yet another example of the geniuses that make up feminism. If a woman had burned herself to death because her husband wouldn’t take a second job to buy her another pair of shoes, you know that each and every one of you feminists would be jumping up and down that every MRA site didn’t mention it and pointing to it as proof that the MRM hates women.

aMiRA
aMiRA

Captain Bathrobe | June 19, 2011 at 4:54 pm

If there’s one thing rape is about, it’s convenience. Why, I can fuck women without even having to get consent.

Same argument.

You are one sick fuck.

Captain Bathrobe

“Show the proper respect?” Does that mean we should step up the mockery?

SWGM
SWGM

I live 1,200 miles away from my dad, and I miss him (and mom!) a lot today. My dad was, and is, an exemplary man, an absolute paragon of manhood, and I owe a lot of my feminism to him. He shares housework with my mother; he’s not threatened that she earns more than him; he always stressed to my sister and me how important is was to be educated. He never got mad – just disappointed. I respect my father a lot, and he’s the standard I hold all other men in my life to. I wouldn’t let any man into my life that my father didn’t approve of, because I love and respect him that much.

aMiRA
aMiRA

ngz3120 | June 19, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Yes. Or it was made to distract the chattering masses here from finding out about it.

Captain Bathrobe

You are one sick fuck.

Tell me something I don’t already know.

1 2 3