antifeminism evil women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men sex

Fear and loathing on a date

Let me tell you more about the Pussy Pass ...

The Men’s Rights subreddit on Reddit is awash in mini-manifestos. My favorite of the most recent batch, a rousing 3-part rant running under the title “Do not fear them!”

Who is “them,” you ask?

Women who might just decide that they don’t really want to have sex with some dude who keeps going on about how men are the most oppressed group in the world.

Responding, apparently, to a comment in an earlier thread suggesting “that being publicly vocal about the way men’s rights are trampled on and ignored is a great way to lose the opportunity of getting laid,” manifesto writer Kuppers argues that it just ain’t so —  but when it is, just bite your tongue for as long as it takes to get into her pants.

He starts off with a strange variant on the notion that there are plenty of fish in the sea. If you feel that women won’t want to have sex with your Men’s-Rights-espousing self, Kuppers suggests,  it’s

because your brain was conditioned in a small communal/tribal setting. A group of angry women was a serious threat to your prospects of reproduction. As you know, women often act like herd animals, and view acceptance and appreciation from their peers of their choice of man to be important. This is completely moot today. There are millions of fish in the sea.

Aside from that final truism I have no fucking idea what he’s talking about.  I don’t recall growing up in anything that might possibly be considered – literally or figuratively – a “tribal setting” ruled over by a group – sorry, a herd – of “angry women” hell-bent on keeping me from reproducing.  Is this a common experience? Also, I have precisely zero interest in “reproduction.”  Indeed, I sort of make it a policy to only have sex with women who are at least as interested in preventing reproduction as I am.

On to point two in this curious document, which is that ladies love dudes with strong opinions:

Women, while they do not always explicitly say so and sometimes contradict so, sincerely do appreciate a man who has strong internal beliefs and principles, and does not compromise that for the sake of assuaging someone else’s sensitivities, including theirs. A man who is willing to pretend he is something he is not, isn’t attractive on a deep masculine level to women.

True, up to a point, but you might want to keep all that shit about women being angry reproduction-threatening herd animals to yourself. That might not go over so well on your first Starbucks coffee date. Or ever. Protip: Misogyny aside, very few people want to get with people who refer to sex as “reproduction.”

But if your desire for sex outweighs your manly desire to be truthful about your obnoxious beliefs, well, that’s all good too – if by “all good” you mean “you can still have angry sex with women you despise if you just keep your pie hole shut for a few hours.” Or, as Kuppers puts it in his third and final point, which he apparently doesn’t realize completely contradicts point number two:

The kind of woman who a) wants you to be subordinate to her crazy foaming feminist nonsense, and b) has no tolerance or patience for your concerns, is not worth anything more than a cheap, well-protected fuck anyway. Fine, keep your mouth shut for the couple of hours it takes to get her into bed, but you’d be mad to pursue anything more serious with a woman like that.

Men’s Rightsers – such romantics at heart!

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@Ami

… hooray?

@NWO:

How do you know that’s the truth? What if someone were honest and didn’t say what you said, does all reality break down in a catastrophic explosion? When you assume the answer to a question before you ask it, be prepared to be very disappointed.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant
Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

This is ridiculous. I am going to take the advice of some people in the old Supernatural thread and leave Manboobz. I’ll try to improve myself, and see if that changes this. I’ll be back in a few months to report.

hellkell
hellkell

You do that. Buh-bye!

Ami Angelwings

OKAY, I hope it’s okay to repost this cuz it just got scrolled right off the screen thanks to greedyquestionattentionwantingpants xD

So…..

B/c nobody noticed amidst the end of the universe alphabet me and Kirby were doing last night, I’ll ask again (and given where I’m asking I might get a wide variety of responses xD )

But to the straight guys here (tho ppl who aren’t straight guys w/ opinions/exp can comment too :3 )

if a guy were rly tired from a late night the day before and just finished work and wanted to go home and sleep, would he go with a girl clothes shopping (esp if he doesn’t like shopping or being in a clothing store filled with girls) and stay with her in the dressing room line and give comments on her clothes, if he didn’t like her? :O (and she didn’t ask)

(that being like like, and not rly good friends)

(this is actually just a question, it has nothing to do with nething going on in this thread :3 )

Ami Angelwings

It occurred to me I could post it on the dance thread too 😮

I dunno how conducive to dancing asking questions is tho xD

NWOslave
NWOslave

Kirbywarp, you’re beyond even conversing with.

Heres a question for you. Pick a mainstream newspaper and read one of the brilliant articles by the women journalists. Ya know one the ones about why men suck so badly. Now they never get fire for the vile hatred spewed from their fingertips. Now if a man in one of these mainstream out would get canned in a heartbeat for saying the same about women. so heres the questions.

1) Why aren’t these women fired?

2) Should a man get fired for spewing the same about women?

3) How much courage do these women have for srewing these opinion pieces about mens multitude of flaws when there is no consequences for their actions?

4) How much courage to men show who have been fired for daring to speak against these women? And many have been fired so its not rhetorical.

SallyStrange

Basically Sallystrange I just want an honest answer. I want women to admit that “yes” we dress up to get attention from men. We like the way it feels when every man within eyeshot looks at us. We like being sexual objects.

Bullshit. Why does it matter to YOU whether a woman is being “honest,” which of course means telling you the answer you expect to hear? Why does it matter to you if she enjoys or doesn’t enjoy attention from men based on her appearance? What difference does it make to you?

No, it’s not ridiculous, it’s long overdue. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

hellkell
hellkell

I think that means he likes you. It sounds like he definitely wants to spend time with you.

Around Christmas my husband and I took a couple of friends out to see Tron because they really wanted to see it but were unemployed and couldn’t spring for expensive 3D movie tickets (srsly, going to movies is almost not worth it anymore).

I guess we were suckers to not demand sex afterwards.

kodiak
kodiak

Ami, in my experience, that means the guy is interested and wants to spend time getting to know the girl, even if he’s tired… you can take that for what free advice is worth xP

sarahejones

NWOSlave, hate to break it to you, but no. Men are not at the top of my list when I dress. You see, I work at a preschool. My clothes catch baby drool, tears, and food. Lots and lots of food. It’s about utility, not about being a sexy sexy lady.

When I am not about to leave for work, the decision making process that occurs revolves around comfort. It’s Ohio. It’s June. I don’t wear make up a.) because I’m lazy and b.) because it will melt. Again, sexiness is not really a priority.

Your stereotype doesn’t hold.

SallyStrange

Since there are so very MANY of these articles, it should be easy for you to find and provide a link to one, just to show us you’re not talking out of your ass again.

Ami Angelwings

@Katz yes… yes you were… I hope you got a raincheck

NWOslave
NWOslave

Sallystrange when I provide links they are discounted and I still get only questions.

You said if I answered your question you would answer my questions. I held up my end of the bargain. How about you, is that what your word is worth. The same as what war is good for, absolutely nuthin.

Shaenon

Hell, NWO, I’m game. I’ll answer your questions if you’ll answer mine.

1) I get presents from my dad and brother. Also from my husband. (He got me the awesomest birthday presents this year: a vintage Trader Vic’s cookbook and a poster for the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland for the tiki bar/office I’m planning to build in the back yard. For his birthday, I got him a Batman sketch by Walt Simonson.) Before we got married, we split the check on dates. We were both pretty poor. I think the only time I let a guy pay more on dates was when I was dating an actual frikkin’ millionaire and he liked to go to expensive restaurants. Screw it, he chose the place, he could pay for that sushi.

I believe modern etiquette is that whoever proposes the date pays. If you don’t want to pay, you can arrange in advance to go dutch. Whore problem solved.

Now my question for you: Have you ever gotten a gift from a woman? How about a man? Did you give anything in return? If so, does that make you a whore? And if not, does that make you a user? Why or why not? Show your work.

2) I don’t usually wear skimpy clothing unless it’s really hot out. I dress to look good, or at least presentable. I do not dress to attract men other than my husband, because duh. Now that I think about it, the one time I wore a really revealing outfit was for a swanky gay charity Oscar party. Because I looked FABULOUS.

Oh, and I wear perfume even around the house. I got into the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab scents and got kind of addicted.

Now your question: Do you ever dress in anything less than a full burqa? If so, why? What makes you think that’s okay? Defend your clothing choices. If possible, describe sexy things you’ve worn in vivid detail so us ladies have something to work with tonight.

3. My husband likes to talk to women. I’d be kind of worried if he didn’t. I wouldn’t like it if he flirted with other women, any more than he’d like me flirting with other men. That’s just our situation, though. Every couple’s different.

If a guy tried to tell me what to wear, I’d laugh. I know that’d be rude, but come on.

Your question: If you had a girlfriend (I know it’s a stretch of the imagination, but make an effort here), and she liked to talk to other men and flirt, would that be okay? If said girlfriend told you to dress differently because she didn’t like the attention you got from other women, what would you tell her?

kodiak
kodiak

and on the point of dressing up… my gal pals* are known for looking better getting together for a girls night out of cards and wine at one of their places then when going out with their s.o.’s. Mostly because they make clothes and want to show off to a truly appreciative audience**.

So ya, they dress for themselves and other women. Not for the men they already know won’t be there.

*I’m not seeing anyone atm
**I can only feign joy at french hems for so long before my eyes glaze over… and I cannot seem to see the difference between a well turned hem and a “disaster”.

kodiak
kodiak

aaand, I’ve just been informed that it’s “french seams”… not hems…

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@NWO:

Aw thanks man, I love you too (no homo) (a joke from high-school, it was funny at the time apparently)

I haven’t seen the articles you are talking about, even in newspapers. Editorials I could buy, I suppose, but I don’t know why it would be relevant (and printed). So blogs are the only place I’ve seen rants occur. So nobody gets fired from blogs.

Link to an article (an editorial wouldn’t quite work for your argument, because literally anybody can post an editorial), and I’ll get around to your questions.

By the way, I’ve answered your questions, and you sorta half-assed mine… so, do I get a “NWO will answer 1 question free” card?

Doctress Julia

And, there’s the flounce.

OK, so if women have the ‘myilbox’, do men have maleboxes? BWAAHAHAHA!!!

I just got back from the park, I flew this huge trainer kite. It was awesome! I also objectified some men by staring at them, because I hate them… 😉

I’m naked by myself at home. Who am I dressing up for? Uuuuuh… lol

No, really. I dress for myself. I’m gonna put on my ACDC surfer shorts and an old tank top and some sandals and go out for a few pints. Oh, Slavey boy… I wish I could buy you a beer; you make me sad for you. Even though you probably hate me…

晚安
wǎn ān… (I thought the pinyin would be nice, too…) :3

SallyStrange

Oh you disingenuous little toad. You did NOT answer my question, and you refuse to provide a link to these alleged articles? Fuck you. My question is, why does it matter to YOU? You still haven’t explained why the fuck you care what my motivation is for wearing this thing or the other. It seems you think that if I admit to wearing a sexy dress because I enjoy getting attention and flirting, then that means I forfeit the right to complain if someone sexually harasses me, stalks me, gropes me, or rapes me. Well, that is complete bullshit.

As to your questions. I doubt you’ll believe me, but that’s because you’re a dishonest bully who can’t conceive of anyone being more honest than he is, but here goes.

1. Yesterday StrangeBoyfriend bought us a pizza for dinner. He just got his unemployment benefit check so he wanted to make up for my paying for dinner last week. I have a job right now and he doesn’t so it’s mostly me buying things for him these days.

2. When I go out I sometimes dress sexy, and yes, I do enjoy the attention. I have an exhibitionist streak which I haven’t indulged much in a while. But on a day to day basis, I wear khakis, jeans, t-shirts and turtlenecks–you know, basic casual office wear. No makeup. Sometimes I wear a skirt with a nice pair of high heels. Sometimes my co-workers compliment me on my appearance, both men and women. So the fuck what?

3. I don’t really care if my boyfriend flirts with other people. I do get jealous but I get over it. We’ve both had sex with other people, with the other person’s permission, while we’ve been dating. We have a pretty awesome relationship. Lately though it’s been just the two of us, mostly because it takes money to go out on the town, go out to a sex club, or organize a threesome.

Believe me or not, I really don’t care.

Now are you going to explain why the fuck you even care what a woman’s motivation is for wearing one thing or another? While we’re at it, what even gives you the RIGHT to pass judgment on something so personal and abstract as another person’s MOTIVATION to put on a particular outfit? Arrogant fuck.

I wish men would answer me honestly when I ask them if they’re actually invaders from Dimension X xD They always lie, so unfortunately I have to remove their brains from their bodies and put it into an occasionally scarf wearing giant robot xD

Yeah! NWO, why don’t you just answer her question honestly and admit it?

I hope you got a raincheck

In your own words, xD

…You just climbed way up my list of awesome.

Ew. Ew ew ew.

zombie rotten mcdonald

when we were dating, Wife Sublime and I were in college so finances were always very fluid. So whoever had money paid, and often we traded off. We didn’t worry about it.

Of course, NOW I realize that we were both sluts and prostitutes. As well as being poor money managers by not tracking every penny for eventual balancing of the books.

In recent days, with the lovely economic meltdown, I have found myself again often cash-strapped; so very often W.S. will again spring for dinner or drinks or a flick.

I feel so cheap.

zombie rotten mcdonald

I have a Chthulhu briefs with a tentacle in the… you know.

Not sure if sexy is the word.

sarahejones

Boyfriend and I trade off as well. We live together, and he makes several hundred more dollars a month than I do. Due to medical expenses, he pays more toward rent than I do. I pitch in by paying for internet, about 90% of our groceries, and whatever I can contribute toward rent. When I do have more money than he does, and we’re out, I’ll pay. If I know I can pay for myself, I do. I just wish my financial situation would allow me to contribute even more.

zombie rotten mcdonald

AMI, I AM TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN I SAY I’M A ZOMBIE!!

Spearhafoc

@Ami

I have sketchbooks filled with drawings of women’s clothing, so I’m definitely not the most neutral person to answer your question. However, yeah.

@Slavey

At home, I’m a slob. When I go out in public, I dress up. If it’s anything other than seeing immediate family or going to the doctor’s/dentist/whatever, I’ll put on a suit (or at least a tie and a jacket).

I like the aesthetics of nice clothes, and I feel better – more comfortable, even – dressing in a way that matches my aesthetic tastes. I don’t do it to impress women (if that was it, I’d have given up a long time ago because it sure as Hell ain’t working). I do it because it’s fun and makes me feel better.

I’m sure some women occasionally dress up to impress others sexually. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, but I assume it’s not the primary reason for most women (and men) who like to dress up. They do it because they like it.

Ami Angelwings

@Katz NWO can’t respond to me b/c then he’d be admitting he reads what I write xD And he got put on a tilt enuf last time he did that xDDD It’s all part of the game xD

zombie rotten mcdonald

Psycho Suzie’s Motor Lounge.

wow, I did NOT want to leave there.

SallyStrange

Allow me to predict NWoaf’s response:

“LIES! LIES! YOU’RE ALL LYING! WOMEN ONLY DRESS SEXY BECAUSE THE LIKE TO TEASE POOR INNOCENT MEN WITH THEIR DEVILISH SEXINESS! THEY ALWAYS EXPLOIT POOR INNOCENT MEN WITH THEIR SEXES AND STEAL THE MEN’S MONEY! YOU ARE ALL LYING! I KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!!!?!”

Seriously, can we stop taking this asshole’s idiocy seriously now? He’s just trying to trap an imaginary feminist into saying something that contradict’s NWOaf’s imaginary version of feminism and then he’ll be like “AH HAH!! I knew it all along, secretly you want to go back to the 50s, be dependent on a man whom you manipulate with your pussy, and find personal fulfillment through the changing of diapers and the vacuuming of rugs!!”

Got anything more original than that Oaf?

SallyStrange

Sorry about the bold tag there.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Hmm, so NWO, looks like you got a lot of answers, so much for that complaint. Do you want to go get one of those articles about how all men are evil icky slugs now? Seriously, I wanna see these for myself now. Sadly my googling skills are no match for your ass (where you seem to find all the articles you could desire).

People here seems to be confirming what I thought was a fairly universal rule:

The person in the relationship who has expendable income pays.

Thus, if one person is employed and the other is unemployed or a student, the employed one pays. If they’re both unemployed or both students, they split. If they have similar incomes, they split. If one person has a much higher income, that person pays.

As for me, I have a joint bank account. It’s moot.

NWOslave
NWOslave

Shaenon

First of all you obviously knew I wasn’t talking about birthdays and such. Poor debating tactic, feigning ignorance.

You’ve admitted (only once that you can recall) to recieving money/goods from a man.

Since it will always be a man asking a woman out (a woman flirts with a man to get his attention). The man will pay.

I have never gotten a gift from a woman, (other than an occasion since you’re playing that game). Can’t be a whore because i took no gift, part two of your question makes no sense because I also can’t be a user if I accepted no gift.

Your next question makes no sense again, women dress to attract attention men don’t. I simply doesn’t do anything because men’s seuality is their words and actions. If i dressed in a thong as women do than perhaps a woman might have reason to object to my attire.

If I had a girlfriend is a stretch of the imagination, sweet. (quite the pedestal you place women upon, as if a womans approval of me is how I am rated as a person). I’ve had more than several g-friends and I’ve actually turned down sex with a few. Again I kinda like that old fashion loyalty thingy. I’m such a backward human being, Stupid slave with his stupid morals.

SallyStrange

Such bullshit. I invite you to join me on a bar crawl in my little college town one of these days. There are men who dress for attention and men who don’t. The difference is immediately apparent, as is the difference between the women who are dressing for attention and the women who aren’t.

Gender essentialist bullshit.

Are you going to answer my question? You know the one about why exactly you care about all this, and what your fucking point is?

Ami Angelwings

Given that NWO wants honesty, it’s kinda sad that he doesn’t give it himself w/ his answer to his second question xD

But then again that just means he’d disprove his own unifying theory of everything xDDDD

SallyStrange

OOooooooohhhh, she ADMITTED it!! My goodness, NWOaf, have you considered a career in law enforcement? Your interrogation skills are amazing! I mean, getting a woman to ADMIT to accepting a GIFT from a man!! And all the shameful, shameful things that ENTAILS!! My goodness, it’s like she doesn’t even feel any shame about that! She must be depraved or something.

Poor debating tactic, feigning ignorance.

Then why do you use it so much?

Spearhafoc

How do you dress, NWOslave? I’m really curious about that.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

NWO the fact that you conflate docility with loyalty is your hang up.

As for knowing about the fifties, of course I wasn’t there. I’m a fucking millennial. But, you know, my grandparents were there. The older members of my church were there. My parents were there, although they were very young. They can and do provide first hand accounts of what their lives were like.

And I realize that you prefer to glean your world knowledge from conspiracy sites and essays but there have been a great many books written about the fifties on subjects ranging from social justice to sex, to marriage, to economics. There were even books written in the fifties. Seriously, go the library.

1) When I was younger and considerably more broke, I let men buy me drinks. Now, not so much; every once in a blue moon. I’ve got money and I can buy my own drinks. You do know that some men get totally huffy if they offer to buy you a drink and you refuse, right? In the context of a relationship I’ve received gifts, been taken to the movies, out to dinner, etc. But only in the context of a relationship where I can offer full reciprocation. I give my boyfriend gifts, make him dinner, take him to the movies, etc. That’s what it means to be a couple. You do nice things for each other because making the other person happy makes you happy.

2) Now when you say “alone” what exactly do you mean? If I’m in my house, checking my email and having breakfast and coffee, I’m not dressed up because I haven’t showered yet. If I’m going out of the house for work, I’m dressed up. If I’m going out to hang out with my friends, see a movie, have drinks, get dinner I’m dressed more casually than I am for work but depending on what your standards are, you might consider it dressed up. I like clothes and shoes girly shit so I don’t really run around in sweats. I enjoy being well dressed; it’s a form of self-expression. You know, some men really like being well dressed too. The men in my family are a very natty bunch.

I don’t generally wear make up when I’m out running errands or working in the garden. I do feel kind of naked without earrings. My lotion is scented as is my hair oil but I don’t really consider that ornamental.

Define skimpy.

The problem here is that you’re trying to manufacture a universal truth about why women dress the we do and it’s simply not possible. Women are not a monolithic group. Different women dress it different ways for different reasons. Sometimes, some women dress to attract men. Sometimes, some women dress to attract women. Sometimes some women dress to impress other women. Different women, different reasons.

3) I’m attracted to men who are outgoing and gregarious –I’m outgoing and gregarious- and have never had a problem with casual flirting. My boo is a kind of a flirt but so am I so it doesn’t really bother me. His charm is one of the things that attracted me when we met. Once again, people –men and women- are individuals with individual feelings about issues like flirting. There is no one-size-fits-all here.

Why would a man who met me and, ostensibly, started a relationship with me want me to change the way I dress? I think I’m used to men who are a lot more confident than you. No man I’ve ever dated has expressed concern about whether or not I’m attracting attention from other men. Hell, none of my guy friends even talk about shit like that. What kind of man does that?

Alex

@ MRAL,

You’re lying. You do hate all women, but you are attracted to “fat chicks.” You want to beat women, even though they DO say hi to you in exactly the way you want. You’re not going to take a temporary break, which is why you won’t be back, because you’re actually not getting tired at all. You won’t be considering anything anyone says either.

This could get really fun, so thank you for being such a fuckwit and calling us liars. I wouldn’t have thought to do this otherwise.

@ Mr. Slave,

1) Have any of you women ever gotten free stuff from men? Drink, movie, meal, jewelry, anything?

No. lol

2) Have any of you ever worn skimpy clothing, make up, perfume, ect? If so why? And don’t tell me to feel good aboout yourselves unless you do these things when you’re alone in equal proportions.

I never makeup except on Hallowe’en. I do wear “skimpy clothing” when the weather’s nice; I like to feel the wind on me. As for perfume, well, I never use deoderant, so…plus I worth with nearly all women. I’m straight, so who exactly am I trying to attract? Oh, and yes, I DO wear the same “skimpy clothing” when I’m alone. I’m an artist and I like the aesthetics of the outfits I come up with.

3) If you’ve had/have a steady boyfriend/husband and he like to talk to other women and flirt would that be ok? If said boyfriend/husband said I don’t want you wearing revealing clothing/make up, ect because it attracts other mens attention, what would you tell him?

My boyfriend of six years has plenty of female friends; I haven’t complained once. I also don’t mind minimal flirting. If he ever told me he didn’t want me “wearing revealing clothing/make up, ect because it attracts other mens attention”, I would tell him flat-out that that’s too fucking bad. Luckily, my boyfriend would never demand such ridiculous thing of me.

NWOslave
NWOslave

No Sallystrange thats about it. Women were always oppressed and men were always oppressors of women.

Fathers didn’t love their daughters ever they just wanted to control their sexuality.

Hubands didn’t love their wives or cared for their safety, they just wanted to rape and beat and oppress them.

Sons didn’t love their mothers they on wanted them as servants.

Brothers didn’t love their sisters they only tolerated them as fuck toys until they moved out to find a wife to fuck and beat.

This is how it has been thruout history. Men have never done one good thing ever. I sure never heard one damn good thing men have done on this site. Hey fathers day is coming up. Why not buy that oppressive bastard a copy of some Kay Horowitz men are shit drivel to show him what a worthless fuck men have always been.

Tell that to Mystery.

sarahejones

Whoa, wait? Men don’t dress to attract attention? Right. Please explain that to the men who attended college with me.

There’s no rational basis for your assertion whatsoever.

Ami Angelwings

I sure never heard one damn good thing men have done on this site.

How about this site? xD

Shaenon

The same thing that gives MRAL the right to decide whether fat women are allowed to have boyfriends, duh.

SallyStrange

This one time, this guy asked me out to lunch with him. I said, “I’m dating someone.” He said, “That’s okay.” While we were at lunch, he also bought me an expensive Oktoberfest beer mug. When I was leaving I told him again that I was already seeing someone.

He showed up at my work the next day, wanting to take me to lunch again, and I said no (the conversation at lunch the day before was stilted and boring). He seemed a bit shocked.

Yes, I am the anti-christ. You will all bow before me.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Gahh.. the stupid, it burns us, it burns us!

Mr. Slave: (I really like this nick for some reason 😛 )

Cause of course, only one thing can be true for everyone at one time. Either the 50s was a time of total repression or total loyalty. Either everyone today is a slut or everyone is a proper lady. And you call me impossible to converse with.

Spearhafoc

NWOslave,

please, I’m genuinely curious about your wardrobe. What do you usually wear?

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Wait a minute. Men don’t dress to attract women? Are you serious? Of course they do. They shave and groom themselves and get haircuts and loc maintenance and wear cologne and everything. Not all men dress to attract women in fact some men regard the very notion of trying to dress nicely before going out as an anathema.

But lots of men like to dress well and smell nice because lots of women like that.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Nobinayamu, you just don’t get it. If something is true of one person (especially me) then it is true for everybody of my gender. And whatever I hear first is the truth, no matter what I’m told later; if its true once its true for everything. =_=