antifeminism evil women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men sex

Fear and loathing on a date

Let me tell you more about the Pussy Pass ...

The Men’s Rights subreddit on Reddit is awash in mini-manifestos. My favorite of the most recent batch, a rousing 3-part rant running under the title “Do not fear them!”

Who is “them,” you ask?

Women who might just decide that they don’t really want to have sex with some dude who keeps going on about how men are the most oppressed group in the world.

Responding, apparently, to a comment in an earlier thread suggesting “that being publicly vocal about the way men’s rights are trampled on and ignored is a great way to lose the opportunity of getting laid,” manifesto writer Kuppers argues that it just ain’t so —  but when it is, just bite your tongue for as long as it takes to get into her pants.

He starts off with a strange variant on the notion that there are plenty of fish in the sea. If you feel that women won’t want to have sex with your Men’s-Rights-espousing self, Kuppers suggests,  it’s

because your brain was conditioned in a small communal/tribal setting. A group of angry women was a serious threat to your prospects of reproduction. As you know, women often act like herd animals, and view acceptance and appreciation from their peers of their choice of man to be important. This is completely moot today. There are millions of fish in the sea.

Aside from that final truism I have no fucking idea what he’s talking about.  I don’t recall growing up in anything that might possibly be considered – literally or figuratively – a “tribal setting” ruled over by a group – sorry, a herd – of “angry women” hell-bent on keeping me from reproducing.  Is this a common experience? Also, I have precisely zero interest in “reproduction.”  Indeed, I sort of make it a policy to only have sex with women who are at least as interested in preventing reproduction as I am.

On to point two in this curious document, which is that ladies love dudes with strong opinions:

Women, while they do not always explicitly say so and sometimes contradict so, sincerely do appreciate a man who has strong internal beliefs and principles, and does not compromise that for the sake of assuaging someone else’s sensitivities, including theirs. A man who is willing to pretend he is something he is not, isn’t attractive on a deep masculine level to women.

True, up to a point, but you might want to keep all that shit about women being angry reproduction-threatening herd animals to yourself. That might not go over so well on your first Starbucks coffee date. Or ever. Protip: Misogyny aside, very few people want to get with people who refer to sex as “reproduction.”

But if your desire for sex outweighs your manly desire to be truthful about your obnoxious beliefs, well, that’s all good too – if by “all good” you mean “you can still have angry sex with women you despise if you just keep your pie hole shut for a few hours.” Or, as Kuppers puts it in his third and final point, which he apparently doesn’t realize completely contradicts point number two:

The kind of woman who a) wants you to be subordinate to her crazy foaming feminist nonsense, and b) has no tolerance or patience for your concerns, is not worth anything more than a cheap, well-protected fuck anyway. Fine, keep your mouth shut for the couple of hours it takes to get her into bed, but you’d be mad to pursue anything more serious with a woman like that.

Men’s Rightsers – such romantics at heart!

Bee
Bee

Mr. Al: Men have needs, and if they must be sated with woman who they personally dislike, that is undesirable but better than abstinence.

I don’t believe you. Liar! Whiner! Weak ass!

SallyStrange

Finally, a woman can choose who she has sex with, that doesn’t mean she gets to control her partner’s private thoughts, much as the feminist thought police would like to believe otherwise.

I had sex with a guy who treated me like a piece of shit afterwards. I didn’t have sex with him again after that. Does that count as “feminist thought police”?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

So if a chick slept with you MRAL and it turned out she was actively campaigning to have you put down for having a deformed eye (yes, I am exaggerating) but had lied to you in order to get you into bed, you would be okay with being used like that?

Lady Victoria von Syrus

if I was unable to get a relationship with someone I valued

But you don’t value women.

Or is your only metric of a person’s value how often they put out for you and refrain from disagreeing with you?

you bet your ass I’d take sex with some idiot over nothing.

I feel sorry for the so-called ‘idiot’, then.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And look at the link I posted, I really want your opinion on it MRAL.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

That and whether she’s fat.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

I think it’s the author’s obvious contempt for women that is bothering people here.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Firstly, I can’t even tell what the picture in that link is supposed to be? A woman I guess? I can barely tell. So the answer is no.

Secondly, masturbation and sex are different. If I want to have sex, it’s my damn right to go and and seek out consensual sexual relations, no matter what kind of horrible person you think I am.

Finally, I do value women who are not bitches or fat chicks.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

Finally, I do value women who are not bitches or fat chicks.

Not a trace of irony, folks. None.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

You need to get your eyes checked MRAL because that was clearly a woman. *rolls eyes*

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

CB-that requires some kind of sense and sensibility. Would the lady in the photos I posted look better if she was holding some bacon though?

Lady Victoria von Syrus

No one’s saying that you don’t have the right to try; we’re just saying, don’t be surprised if the women you go for do in fact decide that you’re a horrible person they’d rather not sleep with, once they pick up on your thinly veiled contempt for them.

Finally, I do value women who are not bitches

Well, considering your going definition of ‘bitch’ is ‘woman who won’t sleep with me or say hi to me in an elevator’, I think I’m pretty well accurate in my summation of what sort of woman you value.

SallyStrange

We’re all bitches and fat chicks, Mr. Al. Even if it doesn’t seem that way. Eventually we’re all going to do something bitchy and gain some weight. So no, you don’t value women, you’re a disgusting, pathetic, misogynist wretch who gets his rocks off by being abused by anonymous women on the internet. You’d probably have a better experience if you owned up to your neurosis and just sprung for a professional dominatrix.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

Well, I rather think that’s a given. 🙂

SallyStrange

Secondly, masturbation and sex are different.

Not if you’re treating your sex partner like a fleshlight or a dildo.

chocominties
chocominties

1. Sex is not a need. You will not die without it. You’ll probably just have more wet dreams, if anything.

2. If my looks get too loose, I can always just tighten them. No biggie. (OMFG LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “LOOSE” AND “LOSE”)

3. @Zombie They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so if you put it there it’ll reach the heart eventually. Right? Or is it different for zombies?

hellkell
hellkell

You meant “I value women who aren’t bitches and fat chicks and who don’t spit on me.”

Lady Victoria von Syrus

I kind of see him as the kid who keeps acting up in class because of the attention it brings him. I mean, how many threads on this blog have become the MRAL Therapy Hour? He’s got an amazing talent for making the discussion all about him and his issues. Sometimes I feel bad for feeding the troll, but I hope at least some lurkers might pick up a few tips.

Aw, I don’t think being into BDSM is a neurosis, per se. And dominatrices have a finely honed bullshit radar. Believe me, no one can spot a misogynist coming like an S&M worker. That doesn’t mean she won’t still take your money (she’s got bills, too), but they’re really, really hard to fool.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

a. I’m not being abused, for the last few weeks I’ve been having fairly good intellectual conversation, IMO.

b. Posterformerly… OK? What was the point of showing me an image of a regular woman? Yes, she’s fairly attractive.

SallyStrange

Sorry, didn’t mean to imply that a taste for BDSM is the same thing as a neurosis. I should know better. Thanks, Lady VVS. I do think that servicing Mral’s insecurities is hard enough work that someone should be getting paid for it. Not me, though. I’m just going to make fun of him.

SallyStrange

Yeah, you did and then you turned right back around and went back to square one, demonstrating that you’ve learned nothing and are willing to learn nothing. I really wish people would stop indulging your self-pitying whines and just call you out for the twisted woman-hating immature asshole that you are. That’s the tack I’m going to take with you from here on out, anyway.

Doctress Julia

I choose to have sex with people who like and respect me as much as I like and respect them. It’s awesome. Like sex is WAAAAY better than pathetic imaginary hate sex. Twice a day at least, please! 😀

And, about that whole hairy ugly fat slutty etc feminists thing…

I have, as of yesterday had encounters with no less than 8 self-identified MRAs. Within the last month or so. I think they’ve thawed out/come out from their dank hideyholes since it’s spring or whatever. Guess what? They were all, without exception, horrid little trolls. Sweaty, halitosis-ridden, obese…. Going Their Own Way means not practicing even the most basic hygeine, apparently. The one guy who was a Surprise! MRA was actually kind of cute (he sat down next to me at a bar)… and then he opened his mouth. Pure toxic waste in the form of persecution delusions and outright hatred of women spilled forth from this formerly-cute guy’s gaping piehole (he also refused to call me by my name, even after introducing myself- he called me ‘honey’ twice, even after I patiently told him to CALL ME BY MY NAME- he thought he was being cute or some shit, like oh, it’s so cute that you are disrespectful!). He was immediately transformed into one ugly, Lovecraftian blob of horror. I slammed my beer and left. All I could think to say to him (I was pretty baked, too, so I felt no hostility, really) was “What a goddamn fucking shame.”

Tragic. That’s what MRAs are to me. Just tragic.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

Oh, I agree, someone should certainly be getting some cash for putting up with him and his whining, whether a therapist or a dominatrix. I’ve actually been entertaining myself with visions of how it would play out if MRAL tried his shit on any of the lovely dominatrices I know.

Bee
Bee

And from then on, she did all her shopping at the zombies and bacon online store, forever and ever, amen. It’s like the Venn diagram between these two interests is a perfect circle. Who knew?

Ami Angelwings

@PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth http://manboobz.com/2011/05/28/saturday-morning-cartoons-choosing-a-husband-and-the-worlds-first-pua/comment-page-4/#comment-22847

Apparently he would try to beat her up if he thought he could get away with it O_O;;;

(it might just be positive upbeat me, but I didn’t think he was that wanting to be violent so it was a bit shocking when I saw this today O_O is sad… 🙁 )

But given that I’m the feminist thought police… it’s off to the re-education centre for him! 😀

xD

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

People like Sally keep calling me a woman-hater despite the fact that my arguments indicate, and I’ve explicitly stated multiple times, that I do not have a blanket hatred for women as a gender. Learn to fucking read.

Doctress Julia

… Yeah… ‘intellectual conversation’ usually entails GAINING KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT and improving one’s self with it. All deep and brainy-like. I love that shit! 😀

If that’s not happening, you’re doin’ it wrong.

Back to ignorant square one for you, dood…

Lady Victoria von Syrus

that I do not have a blanket hatred for women as a gender

“I don’t hate women, it’s just that so many of them are bitches who won’t even say hi to me; and fat women are disgusting and barely human and don’t deserve to be loved!”

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

She is a plus sized model-in other words, she is your dreaded fat chick. Wears a size sixteen.

This was a little lesson in how your hatred for fat chicks is illogical-you actually like them when no one tells you their BMI. Of course she should have a plate of bacon but cannot please everyone.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Can you honestly say that you wouldn’t like to hypothetically slap some asshole who deserves it? There are feminists expressing this very desire in regards to groping perverts. It’s not an unusual thing. Come on.

Doctress Julia

How about ‘tragic, ignorant moron’? The hating women thing must be residual… lol

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Poster, ok, she’s gross in the other pictures you linked to.

SallyStrange

“I’m not a racist, I just think black people are inherently less intelligent, lazier, and more violent than white people!”

The sum total of your words outweighs the labels you assign to yourself. If you truly think that hating all women is not a thing to be proud of, then how about acting that way?

Doctress Julia

Some stranger gropes me, all bets are OFF. They WILL pay for it. I like to think that suffering injuries would eventually deter gropers from doing it again to other women… but I sincerely doubt they learn a fucking thing.

As is kind of proven in these comment threads…

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Too late MRAL. You learned the truth and are trying to backtrack from acknowledging that fat chicks can be pretty. We see right through you.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

“I don’t hate women, it’s just that so many of them are bitches who won’t even say hi to me”

Yeah, that’s basically true. What’s the problem?

Also- I’ve been thinking the past few days and I might be willing to admit that- PERHAPS- I’ve been a bit too tough on fat women. I’ve been rethinking JUST a bit after doing some research into the high variability on metabolic rates. Plus, I suppose, we all have vices. I still am not attracted to fat women but looking back I’ve been a bit cruel. A few minutes ago, I included “fat chicks” in the list of women I disliked- that was a mistake, force of habit. So no, fat women are not included in my hatred anymore.

SallyStrange

Right, except that the women here are talking about responding to an ASSAULT.

You are talking about responding to a LACK OF INTERACTION.

Twisted little woman-hater.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Oh and everyone else-that is NSFW Italian Vogue but the photos are pretty artistic.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

Not really, no. I think the last violent urge I felt was towards a video game character (fuck you, Roy Earle. Fuck you).

Did you know that domestic abusers consistently overestimate the actual, nationwide occurrence of domestic abuse? They believe that the violence which they engage in is more normal and prevalent than it actually is, and they see other people as being more violent than they actually are.

Chew on that the next time you want to say that people have violent tendencies overall.

I’ve been a bit cruel.

Is it too early to start nominations for “Understatement of the 21st Century”?

Mr. Kobold
Mr. Kobold

MRAL is back! I’m sure this whiny scrub is here to thoroughly tell us all about how hard his life is.

Didn’t a military veteran resoundingly call you out a couple days ago on how pathetic you are?

Ami Angelwings

@personpants who keeps running from my questions xD

Second verse same as the first. xD

I dunno what your definition of intellectual is xD Cuz you haven’t rly said v much… you’ve mostly just been making general statements that you can’t back up when asked, and when asked to be specific you admitted that you actually can’t apply your theories xD Like ppl talk to you and tell you their exps, and you just dismiss it as lies, when asked about how you know, and other details, you dun answer xD But as you say you enjoy conversation, I would suggest going back and answering and explaining your theories 🙂 Also Pecunium said a lot to you and you kinda tapped 2 islands and phased out xD Given how patient and open he’s been w/ you… so much for enjoying intellectual conversation xD

AARRRRLLLSSSOOOO Have you thought nething about what David has said btw? 😮 I hope you have and it has at least given you some hope and something to think about 🙂

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

You guys should know that I couldn’t give a shit when you call me unsubstantiated names likes “woman-hater” and “misogynist” despite my very clear assertions that I am neither. Food for the brain.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

Yeah, that’s basically true. What’s the problem?

That’s basically misogyny, dude.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Translation: Someone gave me fat chick photos I want to wank to.

Doctress Julia

‘I’ve been rethinking JUST a bit”…

Don’t hurt yourself, kid.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Okay, look, every time I make a post 50 people rush to respond and tell me what a loser I am. I read them all, but I can’t respond to everyone individually. Jesus. They also tend to follow a similar tune, so I make general responses. It’s not like I don’t consider everything.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Poster, you’re a fucking idiot.

Ami Angelwings

@MRAL Can you please define “that deserves it”? 🙂 What actions (specific actions) would a woman do that you think deserves to be assaulted. Let’s start with slapped.

What specific actions would a woman have to do to you that you think she deserves to be slapped for?

amandajane5