funny hypergamy life before feminism MGTOW misogyny MRA pics

Saturday Morning Cartoons

The way they think women are.

The way they want women to be.

You know who “they” are.

Pictures found on Comically Vintage, an awesome Tumblr blog.

Holly

Pfft. They don’t actually have a way they want women to be. The lady in panel 2 is clearly clingy and manipulative and entrapping that man and will probably turn ugly someday.

They have a lot of complaints about women, but no action items; to do that would be to acknowledge that some woman, somewhere, might be an okay human being, and they can’t stomach that thought.

ApeMan1976

More importantly, the man in the lower picture is clearly NOT ME. Thus the woman in the picture is a big slutty slut who probably has a disease.

Johnny Pez

Or even worse, is planning to steal the man’s sperm and live like a queen off the child support payments.

Avicenna

Don’t forget that she will emasculate him and bring him low and the only way that he can feel like a man is by watching sports and drinking heavily and hitting her….

Well Well Well
Well Well Well

Avicenna, forth post in with the false allegations of domestic abuse…

Sarah
Sarah

Wait, so Avicenna is falsely accusing a man who doesn’t exist of domestic abuse?

IT ALL BECOMES SO CLEAR!

Snowy
Snowy

Avicenna, the perfect example of the humorless feminist!

Johnny Pez

Yeah, what’s up with that, Avi? Don’t you know that men never abuse women?*

*To clarify: in MRA-land, spousal abuse is admitted to exist in the abstract, but all specific cases of men abusing women are false accusations.

Kendra, the bionic mommy
Kendra, the bionic mommy

Well Well Well, Avicenna was discussing a hypothetical person that drinks beer, watches sports, and hits his wife. By your logic, Mary Shelley falsely accused Dr. Frankenstein of building a monster. Mark Twain falsely accused Huckleberry Finn of running away from home, and Dr. Suess falsely accused Sam I Am of eating green eggs and ham. Your post is a false accusation of making a false allegation.

Bee
Bee

Not to pile on, Avi, but: AND ALSO you forgot to mention that she made him do it. APOLOGIZE!

And she’s prolly gonna get fat. And old. Grossing me out just thinking about it. Doesn’t he know his bathtub will break if he ever tries to have sex with her?

Ami Angelwings

I think only one phrase fits humourless trollpants xD

Why So Serious?

xD

And what about the characters that are fictional but based on a true story!? WHAT ABOUT THEM HUH!? All you existing beings and your privilege! >:O

I am so sick of state supported physical realism!

Ami Angelwings

html ate my post :O MORE PROOF! YOU WUN SILENCE ME! xD

And ppl rly need to stop falsely accusing fictional chars of thingsā€¦ esp of being real >:| It’s existence-ist and offensive to imaginary characters!

Esp if you’re just gonna cherry pick panels like that! >:O

I am so sick of state supported physical realism!

FelixBC
FelixBC

Well Well Well = lol? It sounds exactly like him.

You guys are so insensitive. Have you ever thought of all the problems that fictional characters have to face? Rogue unicorns, for instance?

Ami Angelwings

Is like a final boss! :O He has multiple forms! xD

Johnny Pez

He has many names, David. He was born Eoghan son of Eodhan among the Dunedain, but the people of Bree know him as Lol. However, it was foretold among the Elves that he would reign in Minas Tirith as Well Well Well.

Ami Angelwings

I think I love you Johnny xD Or I want to throw a giant pillow at you >_>;; I’m not sure yet…

xD

Ami Angelwings

First I need to check your financial records and bank statements… then the equilibrium of your facial measurements…. some phrenology may be involved too.. I may also need a sample of your phermones to check your alphaness quotient (AQ)

>_>;;

Shaenon

Aw, I miss the bathtub-breaking guy. The woman in the second panel is clearly ready for a rousing evening of breaking bathtubs and spurting geysers of hymen blood all over the place.

I like that lol is righteously indignant about the cartoon man being insulted, but has no problem with all the abuse heaped on the cartoon woman. Because cartoon women really are emasculating, slutty, diseased sperm thieves, right? That Betty Rubble, dammit…

FelixBC
FelixBC

Dang, got it in one. Next you’ll be telling me that chavonne ramirez is exactly what (s)he sounds like– a middle-aged white dude with anger issues, a nasty penchant for run-on sentences, no knowledge of the function of a return key, and the Coles Notes version of MRA catch phrases. If (s)he is “a woman of color”, I’ll eat my hat. Because, on the internet, no one knows if you’re wearing a hat.

Captain Bathrobe
Captain Bathrobe

I can think of a Tolkien character who more accurately represents Eoghan/lol/Well, well, well. For his tendency to accuse others of lying and his own struggles with the truth, I hereby move that he be henceforth referred to as Wormtongue, and that he post only under that name.

Alex

Except that Wormtongue sort of attempted to redeem himself by pushing Saruman (at least in the movie); and I don’t know if welologhan (yes, that was deliberate) will.

Ami Angelwings

*sighs* Omega males >_>;;

Xtra

If “Chavonne Ramirez” is a woman of color, I’ll donate my whole welfare check to a voice for men. We know all us women of color do not work and use white men’s tax dollars to care for our brood of out of wedlock kids, don’t ya know.

I might as well admit it, since the MRA’s caught us with our hand in the “spookie” jar(skeet,skeet,skeet,mothafucka!) stealing all the sperms from the poor emasculated black men’s and not giving them wifey submission in return. Oh the humanity!

When not welfare mothering, we love to emasculate and abort. Oh the lulz we have. Did you know my evil black womb is the most dangerous place for a black child to be. TRUFAX! Who knew all the problems of the world could be solved it all children were born in wedlock?

Rabbit
Rabbit

@Ami:

You remind me of my friend who watches lots of anime. Do you watch lots of anime?

XD