evil women men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA sex sluts thug-lovers video white knights

Smurfette was a stuck-up bitch

Do MGTOWers get their notions of modern romance from old Smurf cartoons? I’m beginning to think they do. As you may remember, the world of the Smurfs was an all-male bastion until evil Gargamel created the creature he called Smurfette from a mixture of

Sugar and spice but nothing nice…A dram of crocodile tears…A peck of bird brain…The tip of an adder’s tongue…Half a pack of lies, white, of course…The slyness of a cat…The vanity of a peacock…The chatter of a magpie…The guile of a vixen and the disposition of a shrew…And of course the hardest stone for her heart…..

Initially an evil, deceitful brunette, Smurfette was transformed by Papa Smurf into a glamorous (and less obviously evil) blonde. At which point Smurfs young and old began falling in love with her, supplicating themselves before her Smurfy beauty. Even Papa Smurf himself had the Smurfs for her, as you can see in the video above – even though, as her co-creator, he was basically her father. Ick. Sometimes Smurfette played her smurfy suitors against one another, inspiring them to even greater depths of supplication.

MGTOWers, and a lot of MRAs, basically see this as the basic paradigm of romance: men jumping through hoops to even get noticed by stuck-up women who need do nothing but exist in order to garner male attention. In the Smurf world, this was because there was only one Smurfette in a village full of lonely Smurfs. In the real world, in which men and women balance out more evenly, well, MGTOWers and MRA recreate the weird Smurfy imbalance by simply declaring most women undateable – too old (if they’re over 25 or 30) or too fat (with BMIs over 25). Hey presto! Now men, much like Smurfs, can compete against one another for the same small number of women, making almost everyone miserable in the process, especially themselves.

In Smurf world, of course, Smurfette is chaste and pure; she may kiss the boys but that’s about it. This hardly comports with the MGTOW notion that women are all slutty sluts, bedding down with every thug-boy and alpha male who makes their ‘ginas tingle, to use the peculiarly offputting parlance of the misogynist set. Natually enough, a few creative internetters have reimagined Smurfette as a Smurfslut. Warning: this video may destroy your image of Smurfette forever. This one’s worse.

Oh, and for an interesting discussion of the misogyny and apparent anti-Semitism of Smurf creator Peyo, see here.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Jesus fucking christ, kid: get your eye fixed.

You have money because you’re not a “fat lazy fuck,” and your parents have money because they aren’t “fat lazy fucks,” so take some of your money, consult a cosmetic surgeon and Get. Your. Eye. Fixed. If it can’t be fixed, get rid of it and get a glass eye. It worked for my great grandfather and Sammy Davis, Jr. And they were both swimming in babes.

Seriously, get it fixed. At least then you’ll know that women don’t want you because you’re a deeply unpleasant asshole and not because of some minor deformity.

Sheesh.

Plymouth
Plymouth

Why should they when you won’t acknowledge theirs? Calling them “alpha fucks and bitches” is not exactly respect. Yeah, ok, you don’t say it to their faces but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t show in your attitude. IT DOES. I really do not know how one gets over a victim complex like yours, I wish I did. But, really, things will not get better until you do.

Sarah
Sarah

MRAL Translated: “I am socially maladjusted and I expect women to fix this! WAH! Also I have a crush on Brad Pitt, apparently.”

You know who I’d like to smurf? Kristen Schaal. Adorable, sex positive, and hilarious. She’s basically awesome.

law1204
law1204

“It’s an acknowledgment of my humanity.”

Why should every woman you pass on the street be expected to acknowledge you at all, let alone your so-called “humanity?” You certainly don’t acknowledge THEIR humanity, you disrespect their decisions and refer to them as “bitches.”

Believe me, bitterness is an obvious and not at all flattering cosmetic. If you think no one can tell you have a bad attitude and that it doesn’t show on the outside, you’d be wrong. I think you need a serious, SERIOUS dose of antidepressants, like, YESTERDAY.

amandajane5
amandajane5

The thing is, based on your story, she *did* acknowledge your humanity and responded to your greeting. Even though it seems like she didn’t want to. No one is required to want to talk to you.

Amnesia
Amnesia

How many smurfin’ times do we need to say this, MRAL? Get some smurfin’ therapy. You’ve got a smurfload ton of issues, smurf.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

So basically, you’re saying that women are entitled to be rude and spit on men and then have people not think of them as rude?

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I DON’T really think I have issues, I think the WORLD has issues. I hate my life but not because of anything I’VE done, so fuck you very much.

amandajane5
amandajane5

No, we’re saying that women are people, just like you. How would you respond to one of those dreaded fatty fat fat “omega” women saying hi to you? She responded as politely as can be expected when trapped in an elevator with a creep like you. You’re the one perceiving the “spitting on” – get the smurf over yourself and get some damn help.

Snowy
Snowy

What is it with you and spitting? And Brad Pitt?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

*le even more exasperated sigh*

Yes, we feminists think that women should be able to do anything short of murder (though that could be relaxed) to men and suffer no consequence as a result. That’s what equality is all about!

First, stop using the phrase “spit on.” You are not talking about spitting, so stop using misleading phrases. Second, take what we have to say on the grounds of what we say, not what your dark and twisted lump you call a brain makes it out to be. Third, SMURFS! (nailed it. :P)

eilish
eilish

I think MRAs get their notion of life from the Smurfs.
That would explain why the things they perceive as human experience bear no relation to actual human experience.

Their insistence that women invented the system of “women being owned by rich men” because it was such a sweet deal for them is just one of the things that baffles.

MRAL: here’s another reason women might not be smiling. “Women are to blame for being raped. They smile and flirt and look attractive.”
SEE THE LINK?

Sarah
Sarah

Everyone has issues, smurf. Take some smurfing self-responsibility.

And STOP capitalizing RANDOM words. It’s REALLY smurfing.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

You can think of someone not responding in a positive manner as rude. You cannot want to beat them up, rip out their eye or any of a number of other nasty thoughts you have in your head.

You also refuse to take concrete steps to improve things in the world around you. Instead, you focus with obsessive tendencies on perceived slights. If you refuse to do therapy, why not actually do some volunteer work that distracts you from feeling so bad?

Major Mangina
Major Mangina

“It’s interesting then that only the men smile at me, not the women. Why? Because men don’t measure my worth based on things I can’t control, while the FUCKING BITCHES look down upon me from a goddamn ivory tower like the ELITIST PRIVILEGE FUCKS they are.”

Gods…this forum moves fast and furious. Have been on many, and appreciate this one for it’s diversity and balance. But I have rarely seen such reactionary and skeerdypants responses from the HB/MGTOW whiners as MRAL and his tiny dick brigade are doing here. It is one thing to live in a world of echo chambers, where the white male majority is somehow suddenely relegated to an underclass, but is is another world, when the same white male majority/empire has to adapt to a world in which, whites will soon be the minority, non-whites will be the ruling and educated classes, and race mixing will change everything to the point where color, creed, and religion is as small as the dicks as the previous oppressors. It’s a “hard”, in the ironic sense of the word, adaptation that the white lords have to deal with. The “wimmenfolk” problem is there easiest and last possible target before they have to admit they are both misogynist AND racist, AND xenophobe and Homophobes. It we all lived by the simple construct of the Golden Rule, the ideals of many of the great teachers..do unto others, etc. We would not be wasting so may electrons and pieces of coal, oil, nukes and fracking gas, having these futile discussions. As it is..the hipocrytes, obfuscationists, biostitutes and beareaupaths, politicians and dickwads, divide and conquer us at will, we fall for it, and rarely look into the forces that make us such puppets in the games they always win.
So far.. Man and woman up..Time to change the games and rules.

NWOslave
NWOslave

Like law1204 said…”Creepiness doesn’t register on other men’s radars but it does on womens’”

Thats heresy law1204, you’re insinuating biology dictates ability. You are banned from the feminist movement. Men and women are interchangable, there are no biological differences in brain chemistry. Misogynist is what you are I tellz ya.

MRAL, it would appear women intuit they have intuition and used that intuition to intuit your creepiness.

FelixBC
FelixBC

MRAL, comments like yours reek of “serial rapist in the making”. Entitlement, complete lack of empathy, and rage. So much rage.

FelixBC
FelixBC

And the women on the street who “spit on” you? They can smell it.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

LOL, trying to shame me by making ridiculous rape allegations? Nice try but that’s not me.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Entitlement? That’s a laugh.

If you think that everything in the world is wrong except you, you need some perspective. And really, there’s nothing we can do about you.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

It is not a shaming tactic-it is a pointing out that your behavior and reaction to women is becoming dangerous.

chocomintlipwax

You know what I fucking hate? When some dickweed gets on the elevator and fucking talks to me. Especially some jackass I don’t know. Makes me want to beat the shit out of him and rip his eyes out.

(Everything is true but the last sentence.)

Anecdote: A classmate ran into our teacher in an elevator. She said “hello” to him. He looked at her like she was a stranger and said absolutely nothing to her. She was put off by the fact that he ignored her (since she’s been in his class all semester), but he may have been operating under the idea of, “YOU DON’T FUCKING TALK IN ELEVATORS.” Also, she’s a horrible student.

Seriously, who talks in elevators? Jackasses. Unless you were talking before you got on and you know everyone in the elevator at the time … why would you do that? Just to make people uncomfortable??

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

That professor sounds like a real douchebag, but I’m betting that doesn’t happen regularly, so she’s not going to be as affected by it.

Major Mangina
Major Mangina

“If an omega fat asshole got on the elevator with me I’d still be polite because even though I hate them I am a nice person. Even though I don’t think it’s the same because fat fucks have earned contempt. But as said I’d still be nice.”

Are you seriously so shallow, insecure, and small that you believe your own words?

Herr Hitler…One has to wonder WTF happened to you in childhood to turn you into a bully, fascist, and dickhead in one swift move. You do understand that genetics and nature and nurture play into the luck of the draw that we are bourne into? Ya sound like an Ayn Rand eugenist. Must suck to be you!! And be so insecure as to be so shallow.

Everyone else:

MRAL is autistic or Aspberger’s, right? No offense to the many awesome autistic and Aspberger’s friends I’ve had, but a fairly common trait is the inability to think about things from another’s perspective.

That is, you know what you think and feel, but you just have no conception that other people think and feel, too (of course you know factually that other people have thoughts, you are just completely unable to realize what that means), let alone what they might be thinking or feeling.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Ok, maybe I went too far. I had a really bad day. I’m cooling off now. I don’t think it’s acceptable to have such violent thoughts, but that time I couldn’t help it. I was just very angry. I think a lot of people have fleeting thoughts about people they really dislike… in real life I’m not violent at all and I really don’t think I’m creepy. I have one or two female acquaintances who have said I’m a gentle person. It’s more the rudeness of female strangers, who judge me only on appearances. Anyway I’m going to go to bed.

Major Mangina
Major Mangina

I live in a culture where random stangers talk to one another most often without any semblence of agenda. It’s a pretty day. It’s nice to be alive on Earth. How did your people fare in the last rounds of tornados. Etc… It is in sick societies, that basic social interactions are viewed as forms of aggression and on-up-MAN-shit. We pay-it-forward. The day begins with smiles and giggles between stranges and ends with smiles and giggles, no agendas in the mix. It’s called being NICE. What a fracking threat MRAs!! Lighten up a bit. Pay a smile forward and you might get one, and even get laid again.

MertvayaRuka
MertvayaRuka

@MRAL:

I am still going to hope you are just being a troll of some kind and what you’re writing is pure and utter fabrication. If you are not, then you are a wretched excuse for a human being who either needs to seek serious professional help immediately. You seriously envisioned yourself attacking and mutilating someone because they didn’t return your fucking greeting properly? And not only do you not see a problem with this, you blame THEM for your little rage fit? You spineless little shit-sucking intestinal parasite. If you are a troll, I would encourage everyone else here to ignore you and not further feed your behavior. If you’re not, do the world a favor and go walk into traffic.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Look MRAL-what you said was very scary and worrisome. You really should take the advice of the dozen of people telling you go seek help and seek help.

You should not have flashes of rage that involve hurting anyone for a perceived slight. That is not normal, or if you insist, acceptable behavior or response to someone doing something that is annoying.

FelixBC
FelixBC

MRAL, I’m not making an allegation–but your words are a warning. You stated that you would really, really like to attack a woman you met for a few brief seconds. And you blame her for your rage. If a woman turns up in your neighbourhood missing a left eye*, I’d start looking at you very closely.

*seriously, how creepy is it that MRAL is so very specific about her left eye?

One more time for emphasis:

Today I was on the elevator with someone I recognized from one of my classes, so I said hi. I’m not interested in her or being creepy or anything, it was just a polite “hi” meant to be one person to another. She basically looked completely put out, almost wrinkled her nose and said “hi” in the rudest possible tone imaginable, like she’d rather be anywhere than talk to me or be in my presence. I wanted to grab that FUCK and kick the FUCKING SHIT out of her and then rip her left eye out.

Please get help.

He did acknowledge that he may have gone too far, so that’s something. That’s partway to acknowledging that maybe the woman in the elevator also was just having a bad day and/or got the wrong vibe from him.

FelixBC
FelixBC

He says he “can’t help it”, and at the end of that most recent post, goes back to blaming “the rudeness of female strangers” who “judge” him. He’s saying he has no control, and is also mind reading/projecting the worst possible things onto the women around him. We’ve heard this before from abusers–you made me so angry, I couldn’t help it, it’s all your fault. It’s partway to actually doing what he obsesses over, physically assaulting a woman.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I stayed up to do some studying and went back to check this section. If the mods want to delete my violent comment that’s ok. I think it might be triggering to some people and I wish I hadn’t posted it. That’s not who I am. I think we all maybe lose control mentally once in a while. Maybe she was having a bad day, but then so was I.

Lady Victoria von Syrus
Lady Victoria von Syrus

Wait, she almost wrinkled her nose? As in, she didn’t and it’s only your perception which made you believe that she *almost* did something, which she didn’t actually do. And we have only your word that her tone was rude. Hell, she responded to your greeting!

Here’s a story: Years ago, there were allegations going around that Denny’s was a racist restaurant, based on a few widely publicized incidents. So 60 Minutes decided to do a ‘sting’, and I think it was Diane Sawyer, a white woman, who went to Denny’s with a black friend of hers. They sat at the same table, had the same waitress. etc. The black friend said that she picked up on some racism from the waitress; Sawyer said that she thought the waitress seemed harried and overworked.

Who’s right? Was the waitress actually racist, or just stressed that day? For purposes of this discussion, it doesn’t even matter. Sawyer saw one thing, her friend saw another in the exact same behavior. You, MRAL, because you are ragefully wedded to the idea that women are rude bitches, will interpret every interaction you have with a woman through that lens. You insist that women speak to you in rude tones and that they “almost” wrinkle their noses when being forced to share an elevator with you. But we have only your perceptions to go on, and you’ve already demonstrated a lack of empathy that devolves rapidly into sheer delusion about the way people operate.

darksidecat
darksidecat

@Katz, I doubt MRAL is autistic or an aspie. Aspies tend to default to “I have no idea why the fuck you are doing what you are doing or what you want” not “you are all members of an evil conspiracy to deny me sex and smiles, bitches”. A shy aspie would be unlikely to talk first in an elevator, a chatty aspie would not easily pick up on body language suggesting the other person did not want to talk. MRAL is not autistic, he is just an uncaring a-hole.

MRALs elevator story reminded me of a time my sister’s boyfriend came to pick me up at a bus station. There was heavy snow, most people on the bus missed their connections, and I had to be picked up four hours away from my destination. So, I spent a good six hours hanging around this bus station with the other stranded people. Two of the people were young black men. They discussed their hope that their mothers would buy them a certain video game for Christmas, chatted with me about the bad horror movie on the tv, and requested songs from the guy who had a guitar with him. They were, in short, very friendly guys, from what I observed. My sister’s boyfriend thought they were “scary” and said that they “glared at him” and voiced his suspicion that these two young men “hate white people”. Of course, they had a half a dozen hours being very friendly to my pasty ass (I am part native american, but I inheritated all the pale ass genes in my family and am a very pale blond) and to the white guy with the guitar. The issue was not that these two young men had a problem with white people, the issue was that my sister’s boyfriend had a problem with black people and so treated them differently than he would have two white boys. The problem here is that MRAL makes it damned obvious how much he hates women and *surprise* women tend not to like that very much.

MertvayaRuka
MertvayaRuka

FelixBC has it exactly right; this is textbook abuser justification coming out of MRAL. It’s always the other person’s fault and never their own. They always just have “bad days”, say they went too far this time, it’ll never happen again, blah blah fuckety blah. This only ends a couple of ways: they have a miraculous epiphany and realize that their rage is not the fault of others, they actually go full-blown violent and hurt or kill someone, or they go full-blown violent and someone puts them down like a rabid dog.

MertvayaRuka
MertvayaRuka

MRAL, if you actually regret what you said, there might be some hope for you. Talk to a counselor or other professional about what you’re feeling. If not, I’ve got no fucking pity for you and I only hope someone stops you cold before you act on what you’ve got writhing around in your head.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Hey fuck you man, we’re talking about some fleeting surge of personal emotion, there’s nothing to “repeat”. I’m not “sorry” because I didn’t actually DO anything. I just wish I hadn’t brought it up because it sends the impression that kind of thing happens regularly.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

MRAL, even if no one else says it, at least I will. Thank you for backtracking, and showing, at least slightly, that you can admit you are in the wrong. Not many people can go that far.

That being said, it is not normal to fly off the handle, even mentally, like that (even if they don’t act on that impulse, which is hopefully the case for you). We have seen you flare up in many previous posts, and given that posting on the internet takes intent (the press of the submit button after writing), I can only echo what others have said and suggest you talk to somebody. This is not to belittle you for your views, we’ve done plenty of that already. This is unrelated from any man vs. woman thing. Please seek help.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Most of us do not broadcast it to the world MRAL. That says you know you are not doing well and need to do something about it but are too whatever to do it.

MertvayaRuka
MertvayaRuka

Oh I’m sorry, did I offend you? Too fucking bad. You described a detailed mental image you had of maiming someone for not returning your “hi” properly and you think nobody’s going to say there might be something wrong with that? And let’s not forget that this is after weeks of seeing you yammering on about what awful evil bitches most women are. Plus now you’re going to bullshit us and try and make us think you’ve never felt this way except that one time. If anyone should be offended, it’s everyone here for you thinking we’re that stupid.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I don’t need to prove anything to you, asshole.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth
PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

No but you do need treatment jackass.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

Soooo…. Smurfs… (awkward segway… That’s how you spell it, right? Segway? Like the vehicle?)

Its amazing that a cartoon can match MGTOWs so well. Here we have an ideal society, a merry band of brothers each with their own lovable quirks. And who should destroy this paradise but an evil Womynz! *Sigh* And I thought the smurfs were so innocent…

chocomintlipwax

The thing about my professor is that he’s generally a really nice, goofy person. Maybe he had a bad day. Maybe he was tired of this girl sleeping in his class and not studying and didn’t want to talk to her (I’d noticed he’s taken to addressing her with an informal and potentially insulting form of “you” whereas he addresses everyone else in the class by name). My point wasn’t just “men do it too” but also “people have their reasons.” You would assume from this anecdote that the prof is a dick, but he isn’t.

If the girl even acknowledged you, +100 points. I know I wouldn’t have. I would have given you a look like, “Why are you talking to me in an elevator??” But I spent forever in a city where the only time a guy would talk to you on the street (or wherever) was to hit on you, and I fucking hate being hit on. If I don’t know you and you aren’t stopping me to say I dropped something (in which case, “Hey, I think you dropped something!” is a good opener), I’m not interested. (Twice had “excuse me” used as an excuse to flash me. So I stopped responding to “excuse me” from men all together.)

And guys like MRAL never consider that some women deal with these forced interactions with strangers all the damn time or one time too many and would prefer not to … no, her negative reaction is oppressing him.

Snowy
Snowy

segue. smurf.

I was about to say something nice to MRAL about his earlier apology. Except it turns out it’s not an apology and he has done nothing wrong and we’re all assholes. MRAL, it’s possible for you to be wrong sometimes. Everyone is wrong sometimes.

True; in fact, most aspies I know are actually hard to insult because they don’t pick up on it (unless you insult their favorite smurfing TV show, lol). So you’re probably right. The similarity is just that he seems to be unable to conceptualize others’ feelings.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@katz:
Eh, yeah, you’re probably right. I’m a big softy at heart, even on the internets, and I know the shame of trying to say “I was wrong,” even when its anonymous. Even so, its a case of “I’m sorry about what I did.

BUT! I did nothing wrong, so there.”

Ah the not-pology, like holding a tantalizing piece of bacon above a dog’s nose only to substitute it with slime mold.