evil women men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny MRA sex sluts thug-lovers video white knights

Smurfette was a stuck-up bitch

Do MGTOWers get their notions of modern romance from old Smurf cartoons? I’m beginning to think they do. As you may remember, the world of the Smurfs was an all-male bastion until evil Gargamel created the creature he called Smurfette from a mixture of

Sugar and spice but nothing nice…A dram of crocodile tears…A peck of bird brain…The tip of an adder’s tongue…Half a pack of lies, white, of course…The slyness of a cat…The vanity of a peacock…The chatter of a magpie…The guile of a vixen and the disposition of a shrew…And of course the hardest stone for her heart…..

Initially an evil, deceitful brunette, Smurfette was transformed by Papa Smurf into a glamorous (and less obviously evil) blonde. At which point Smurfs young and old began falling in love with her, supplicating themselves before her Smurfy beauty. Even Papa Smurf himself had the Smurfs for her, as you can see in the video above – even though, as her co-creator, he was basically her father. Ick. Sometimes Smurfette played her smurfy suitors against one another, inspiring them to even greater depths of supplication.

MGTOWers, and a lot of MRAs, basically see this as the basic paradigm of romance: men jumping through hoops to even get noticed by stuck-up women who need do nothing but exist in order to garner male attention. In the Smurf world, this was because there was only one Smurfette in a village full of lonely Smurfs. In the real world, in which men and women balance out more evenly, well, MGTOWers and MRA recreate the weird Smurfy imbalance by simply declaring most women undateable – too old (if they’re over 25 or 30) or too fat (with BMIs over 25). Hey presto! Now men, much like Smurfs, can compete against one another for the same small number of women, making almost everyone miserable in the process, especially themselves.

In Smurf world, of course, Smurfette is chaste and pure; she may kiss the boys but that’s about it. This hardly comports with the MGTOW notion that women are all slutty sluts, bedding down with every thug-boy and alpha male who makes their ‘ginas tingle, to use the peculiarly offputting parlance of the misogynist set. Natually enough, a few creative internetters have reimagined Smurfette as a Smurfslut. Warning: this video may destroy your image of Smurfette forever. This one’s worse.

Oh, and for an interesting discussion of the misogyny and apparent anti-Semitism of Smurf creator Peyo, see here.

Fatman
Fatman

Sorry, I did not see your post kirbywarp.

Sarah
Sarah

I’ve always smurfelly though that Brad Pitt was kind of generic looking. I guess he’s kind of attractive in a very… ordinary… way, but I’d probably not sleep with him if he came onto me.

Now Allen Rickman, or Lady Gaga…

chocomintlipwax

Hey now, on my agenda for today, right between “get manicure” and “be vapid,” I have, “spit on men.” Maybe he was one of the men I spat on.

Or maybe it rained and he believes in an Earth Mother. Either way.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@fatman:
No probs, plenty of others got there before me as well.

@chocomintlipwax:
LOL! You are an awesome person, just for your last line. We all know that rain never falls on women (though they hold up umbrellas to try to mask this fact). The evidence is all around you!

Speedlines
Speedlines

I know a few guys who would pay good money to be spat on by multiple women. Maybe that’s what MRAL means.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

By “spitting on me” I mean women treated me like I was shit on their shoe, not even worth looking at. It’s polite to smile at someone and nod like a human being, but the bitches and fucking assholes turn away like I’m subhuman. FUCK them.

chocomintlipwax

@kirby
It rained today, but it didn’t touch me. It was like I had some kind of forcefield around me, and all the rain bounced off.

(Oh wait, that was the umbrella. ONLY WOMEN CARRY UMBRELLAS <–TRUFAX)

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

MRAL: I’d like you to go outside, perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow (timezones and all that), and walk down the street. I’d like you to count two things, the number of times someone passes you without acknowledging you, and the number of times you don’t smile and nod at them. It could be enlightening.

The point? That nobody smiles and nods at everyone that passes them by. And if you do actually have a deformity, it is likely that they will try to avoid staring (trying not to make you feel uncomfortable) and therefore appear to turn away.

This is a far cry from ejecting bodily fluids into your face.

chocomintlipwax

OhhHHHhhhh … now we get to the heart of the matter–MRAL thinks that women have nothing better to do than nod and smile at him on the sidewalk, in Walmart, and wherever else he happens to be. Because we owe him that, due to his mighty, mighty cocker spaniel.

In 50 years, MRAL will be that old guy in the supermarket who walks by young women in the produce section and demands, “SMILE, HONEY!” like the female population of the world fucking owes him smiles for all his years on the planet.

Yeah, screw you, old guy. Screw you. My time and my facial muscles are my own. They aren’t owned by the men around me.

Major Mangina
Major Mangina

This is fracking hilarious. Being “spat upon” by a cartoon creation is somehow equal to civil rights struggles, womens rights, Fascist and Nazis, commies and other created and glorified “enemies” of the white, dominant, controlling majority. I have never seen in history, such a dominant majority for so many centuries, feel so persecuted, so maligned, and marginalized, and quite frankly wussies, when their peers challenged their little dicks. Get over it MRA whiners. Equality may suck and karma may suck worse, but you can do better at moving into the 21st century as we know it. Why is equality of all beings so threatening? Sheeze……

Snowy
Snowy

What? Every single person you interacted with didn’t smile and nod at you? I guess the invasion hasn’t reached you yet MRAL, those were normal people not pod people.

Plymouth
Plymouth

Oh for smurf’s sake! So, for reals, everyone I don’t smile and nod at I not-so-smurfing-secretly think is shit and metaphorically spitting on? That’s, um, pretty smurfing special. Considering that’s like 100 smurfing people a day, roughly half of who are FEMALE. God I just smurfing hate everyone!

NEWSFLASH: NOT EVERYONE IS A BARBIE DOLL WITH A PERMANENT SMILE PASTED ON THEIR FACE. You know what I fucking hate? When men (and it’s almost always men) tell me to smile. As if it’s my goddamned job to pretend they added joy to my day or something. Most people I pass on the street I feel completely indifferent towards. The guy at the coffee bar? He got a smile. He made me coffee 🙂 He actually added joy to my day 🙂 Mmmm, coffee.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Interesting, it could be that they are worried about offending you if you have a visible disfigurement by looking at you.

Or it could be that you live in a town where to look at a person means that you will get shot.

Or it means you need to read more Cracked.com. 6 Things That Annoy You Every Day (Explained By Science). “Modern city dwellers must wade through thousands of potential social interactions every day. In order to deal with this, they must be selective about what they focus on. This leads them to unconsciously ignore “unimportant” information, whether it’s a flashing strip club advertisement or an injured kitten. (Or some random stranger who got his information on what people should do from a movie and assumes that the other people are just being jerks.)”

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

It’s interesting then that only the men smile at me, not the women. Why? Because men don’t measure my worth based on things I can’t control, while the FUCKING BITCHES look down upon me from a goddamn ivory tower like the ELITIST PRIVILEGE FUCKS they are.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

From the same article: “Another thing that social scientists have noted is that although most impersonal city interaction seems rude, it’s actually also a form of politeness. Most of the time, people passing on the street or standing together in an elevator are not really ignoring each other.

Instead, we’ll acknowledge the other person by looking at him briefly without eye contact and then looking away. This is called “civil inattention,” and it works by letting the other person know that you see him, but are respecting his right to privacy. If we urbanites really didn’t care about the people around us, we’d do stuff like point and stare if someone was wearing a funny hat. This technique allows us to walk the line between total blanking and overfamiliar creepiness, a balance that is of desperate importance when the crowded subway is forcing our elbow into someone’s crotch.”

amandajane5
amandajane5

Dear MRAL,

Women, this is true, have lives also! Completely separate from yours! Really! So when you pass them in the street, they may be having a bad day for a wide variety of different reasons. You don’t know them, so you don’t know whether or not they are. That doesn’t mean that they’re “spitting on” you when they don’t smile and nod, it may very well mean they didn’t notice you, or are preoccupied with something else, or a million different things.

Seriously, grow up and get a life!

amandajane5
amandajane5

Oh dear, I’m too late, we’re back to all being fucking bitches again. *sigh*

Bee
Bee

Really, MRAL? All the men smile at you? Even the alphas? I thought the alpha men tolerated the beta men, but alphas and betas both look down on the omegas. Get your (totally made-up) story straight, man!

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

So amanda every woman has a bad day, all the time, while no man ever does? Cause that’s the only way it makes sense.

It’s not just “not smiling”. It’s often actively TURNING AWAY (subtly, but I can tell through years of this shit) like they’re too fucking good even to look at me. FUCK THEM. I want to beat the shit out of one of those snotty FUCKS, and that’s not misogynist because I’d want to do it to a rude man too, but THERE ARE NO RUDE MEN!

Plymouth
Plymouth

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth – that link is awesome! It’s so true. And even I, surly urban bostonian (ok I don’t live there now but it’s what I was raised on) am more likely to nod and acknowledge (though I usually still don’t smile) a single person walking down an otherwise empty street than I am to nod at EVERY SMURFING PERSON ON A CROWDED TRAIN CAR. Yeah, I got smurf to do, thanks 🙂

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Thing is, alphas make up a fraction of the population, so maybe they are rude but I don’t see them much, it’s just my beta and omega brothers, the underclass because of the FUCKING B I T C H E S.I HATE THIS.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Why do I think that MRAL lives in a place like Saudi Arabia where women are not supposed to look at men and he is ASSUMING it is about how they are all stuck up women?

Snowy
Snowy

Oh really? FUCK YOU! Was that rude enough for you?

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Plymouth-Cracked is pretty awesome and most of their stuff seems to check out. You could wastes hours just reading them.

And MRAL-read the link m’kay? It will smurf you good.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

@MRAL
No rude men? NO RUDE MEN? I’ll show you a rude man you sonova… Oh… heh heh, gotcha.

Seriously though, if for years you are convincing yourself that people are out to get you, then you will train yourself to pick up on the slightest motion and interpret it as a threat. You are delusional, in a very literal sense. And this delusion won’t go away until you start giving others the same benefit of the doubt that you would like to be given (yes, even dose evil womynz)

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Today I was on the elevator with someone I recognized from one of my classes, so I said hi. I’m not interested in her or being creepy or anything, it was just a polite “hi” meant to be one person to another. She basically looked completely put out, almost wrinkled her nose and said “hi” in the rudest possible tone imaginable, like she’d rather be anywhere than talk to me or be in my presence. I wanted to grab that FUCK and kick the FUCKING SHIT out of her and then rip her left eye out.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

fyi I wouldn’t actually do that, I’m just saying I was filled with rage for a second.

Plymouth
Plymouth

Hmm, I think this is what is known as “confirmation bias”. You expect women to ignore you so you notice every time a woman ignores you. You expect men to be polite to you so you notice men being polite to you. You are not an unbiased observer.

We all have things we miss. For me, somehow, I never notice guys staring at my tits. It’s just a thing, I’m not tuned in to that. I have friends who for whatever reason are – the complain all the time about guys staring at their tits. They’ve even reported that guys stare at my tits! They see it and I don’t. I’m just not looking for it.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

And you know why she was put out how?

For smurf’s sake, she could really just be having a bad day. She could have heard you threatening someone else’s life and wants to stay away. Get some help dude.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

*Ahem*

Apart from recomending you to see someone about rage issues, I’d like to let you know something really important: body language conveys your thoughts. If you are silently stewing at someone, (and wanting to rip their eyes out), it will show in your face and in your posture. I don’t doubt for a minute that for that elevator ride, she desperately wished she was anywhere but in that car with you.

Unrelated note, whats the stance on violent comments around here, David? Its not exactly a forcibly-civil section, I know, but is there a line to be drawn in this case?

amandajane5
amandajane5

Well it’s clear that you have some serious anger issues, and frankly, given what I’ve read of you on here, I’d not be inclined to speak to you in real life either. You’ve got more than just a chip on your shoulder, it’s like a boulder. And considering how you project your scathing hatred of women at every possible second, sounds like being trapped in an elevator with you isn’t something this woman liked either. Just because YOU don’t think you’re being creepy doesn’t mean you aren’t being creepy.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Kirby, I do believe it is borderline reportable for his being taken in for an evaluation at least.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I don’t have anger issues, I’ve never hurt anyone in my life. My thoughts are my business and anyway I don’t usually think like that. I was pushed to it by explicit rudeness and an especially bad day.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Unsolicited greeting, body language, tone of voice…and maybe you do not know her but she could know you.

Snowy
Snowy

Because you’re a creep.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Even if she does know me I am not a creepy person so she would have no reason to act that way. Unsolicited greeting? On a fucking elevator in a college? That’s no fucking excuse. I did not get angry until the rudeness and even then I did not show it.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Since when is getting on an elevator giving anyone permission to talk to the other person(s) using the elevator?

It is not.

Again, she could have noticed you were in a foul mood by your body language and was uninterested in hearing about it so she cut it off by doing something that YOU thought was rude but was her method of coping with someone she did not want to interact with.

Bottom line is-you have NO IDEA why she failed to respond the way you wanted her to.

law1204
law1204

First, I have never found Brad Pitt attractive. When Legends of the Fall came out, I went loop de loop over Aidan Quinn. After him it was Ralph Fiennes.

As for women not smiling at you, MRAL, do you blame them since your attitude almost guarantees you have a perpetual murderous look on your face? You might not even be aware of it. Creepiness doesn’t register on other men’s radars but it does on womens’. I know that because of a work situation I had with a man who was giving women in my building a lot of unwanted attention, to make a long story short.

Other reasons women might not be smiling or looking at you is because they are already in relationships and therefore not interested in sending the wrong message (most of us who are over the age of 20 know that smiling or acknowledging men is often taken the wrong way), or not on the market and not interested in sending the message that they are available, or just not attracted to you, or shy.

There are a 1000 reasons why women may be avoiding you. A superior attitude is pretty far down on the list.

MRAL:

You are a smurfing creepy smurf. This is not something you can evaluate yoursmurf. Only other people can tell you if you’re creepy. Those “dear woman” smurfs didn’t think they were being smurfy, but they were.

And you do have anger issues. Anyone who says “I wanted to grab that FUCK and kick the FUCKING SHIT out of her and then rip her left eye out.” after a stranger doesn’t respond the way he wants to an elevator greeting has anger issues.

Also, this thread smurfed my day.

Snowy
Snowy

hey katz, but how much smurf could a woodsmurf smurf?

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I see women smiling and to men all the time, after the man said hi. At least ACKNOWLEDGING. Plus it happens all the time, this is not an isolated incident, just a blatant one. Also if women were never receptive to men saying hi there’d be no relationship between the sexes. But there is, because women reply to fucking alpha fuckheads and spit/look down people like me because I don’t look like Brad Pitt. Fuck them. I don’t care what day she was having, she is a BITCH.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

You had a bad day and we are all supposed surround you cooing.

She could have a bad day so she does not want to talk to anyone and yet she is the bitch?

Do you not see the contradiction there? YOU get to have feelings. She does not.

law1204
law1204

“I’d really really really like to know how a nice, polite “hi” to someone who I literally don’t know at all could possibly be construed as creepy.”

Oh, IT CAN. Trust me. You say you’re not creepy but that’s not for you to decide. It’s all in eye contact, body language, tone of voice, etc.

Here’s some chicks discussing what creeps them out. One woman at her job has a “creepy chip vendor.” Her story is a lot like mine in that we have had more than one outside vendor at my company treating women this way.

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

I may have had a bad day but if she had smiled or said something to me I wouldn’t have wrinkled my nose and turned away and acted like it was a huge problem for me to acknowledge her presence. Because that would be rude, right?

Men's Rights Activist Lieutenant

Christ, I’m not expecting the bitches and alpha fucks to suck my dick on demand. It’s an acknowledgment of my humanity.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

*sigh*

MRAL, MRAL, MRAL…

“I see women smiling to men all the time”
How many times have you been told about confirmation bias?

“But there is, because women reply to fucking alpha fuckheads”
How many times have you been asked to prove that your Greek System (which is neither Greek nor a system) exists, failed to do so, then told that it is all bollocks?

“… because I don’t look like Brad Pitt.”
How many times have you been told, by women on this thread no less, that Brad Pitt isn’t the epitome of male attractiveness?

In other words, how many times have you had something explained to you or a response given to you, only to promptly forget about (or ignore) it to continue trumpeting your delusions at the wary masses?

In shorter other words, why should we believe you are here to converse rather than preach?

law1204
law1204

For whatever reason that you will probably never know and to which she is perfectly entitled, Elevator Girl did not want your attention.

And for this you have fantasies about murdering her and disfiguring her.

This suggests the problem is not with her.

Snowy, she sells smurf shells by the smurf shore.

MRAL, you constantly call all women bitches. You think all women are bitches. That is a completely valid reason for all women to avoid you. And no, “but she doesn’t ”know” that I think she’s a bitch!” is not a valid excuse.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

But you are not showing her any humanity. She is not allowed to have her own reaction to your unsolicited greetings. She may only respond the way you want her to. She cannot be human, she can only be a robot obeying rules imposed by you.