I'm totally being sarcastic MRA reactionary bullshit sex Uncategorized western women suck

>Body heat

Jayne Mansfield leaks sex onto Sophia Loren
Be careful, gals. With warmer weather coming, don’t be tempted to wear skimpier clothes. Because female sexuality works the same as body heat on a cold winter’s day: the more skin you show, the more heat – literal and figurative – leaks out. Eventually, you will run out. And that’s bad news, possibly for you, and definitely for your future husbands. (And really, they’re the only ones who count.)
That, in any case, is the theory of one traditional-minded Men’s Rightser calling himself Alucin. In a blog post today he mused about the differences between traditional religious women and, you know, all those filthy “western” sluts wandering around exposing sexy bits like their legs and their … hair. (Not their leg hair, their head hair. We’ll get to leg hair in a minute.) Alucin writes:

Orthodox Jewish [and]  Muslim women [cover] their hair and other parts when in public. The ideal is that they save their sexuality for their husband. Only their husband can see their hair, legs, cleavage, and experience their sexuality.
All well and good, Alucin says. “Western women,” by contrast,
fully display their sexuality, and tend not to value virginity or other traditional sexual morals. Then, when married, they turn into dowdy, asexual androids, gaining weight and wearing their man’s clothes. And forgetting to shave.

They give none of their sexuality to their husbands. It has already been used up. She says that she owns her sexuality, but in fact it was the zillion guys she’s been with who have owned her sexuality. Her sexuality has been farmed and mined.

A western woman’s sexuality is for everyone but her husband.

Here’s one of those horrible hair-showing western harlots singing about hot cleavage in the summertime. (Just so you don’t get too confused by the lyrics, I’m pretty sure the song is from the point of view of a guy missing his girlfriend.)

—
If you enjoyed this post, would you kindly use the “Share This” or one of the other buttons below to share it on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, or wherever else you want. I appreciate it.

Jeanette

>Dowdy asexual androids? But I thought the androids were super sexy replacements for the real women that will be obsolete in the next ten years….this is so confusing.

Nahida

>Orthodox Jewish [and] Muslim women [cover] their hair and other parts when in public. The ideal is that they save their sexuality for their husband. Oh STFU. The ideal is that we save our sexuality for GOD. Get the fuck over yourself. KTHXBIE.

calico

>This is unrelated, but I thought you might get a laugh. Scott Adams wasn't being too original with his "social experiment" http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/resources/mirror-derailing-for-dummies/#surprise

Sophia X

>Poor Sophia Loren. Caught in an understandable moment of distraction, forever associated with snippy disapproval.I'm really amused by the idea of my sexuality being strip mined. I say that as an old whore who has always dressed modestly precisely because I don't like strange men to have a better idea of how pretty I look naked. Fuck you, strange men. That really does belong to me and I control who knows about it.

Elizabeth

>It brings to mind a question I always had with the concept of honour-why does women's honour have to be from her lady parts?

Tom
Tom

>The vast majority of Western women are not, in fact, asexual. Approximately 1% of the population may be asexual, and it's not something you become, it's an orientation like any other.Oh, and I may just be a confused ace, but I've always understood most men find it rather sexy when their wives wear their clothes– at least their shirts.

briget

>tom, my bf moans (in a good way, trust me I know the difference between the happy moan and the unhappy moan) when he sees me wandering around his place in his clothes. If that's not a sign of this turns me on I seriously don't know what is

triplanetary

>It has already been used up. She says that she owns her sexuality, but in fact it was the zillion guys she's been with who have owned her sexuality. Her sexuality has been farmed and mined.Ah, so sex is a resource and women are nothing but the soil from which that resource is mined. The man's experience of sex is the only one that matters.I've been reading a lot of conservative/sexist drivel today and I'm about ready to throw up.Oh, and I may just be a confused ace, but I've always understood most men find it rather sexy when their wives wear their clothes– at least their shirts. I know I find it adorable. Slash sexy. Adorable and sexy go hand in hand for me. Along with nerdy.Anyway, enough about my sexual tastes.

joyce

>Now see, I've always thought it should be the other way around. Men should cover themselves up completely. They walk around with their privates pressing against their pants, especially when some men are getting on in years and are wearing boxers it ends up hanging halfway to their knees.

Feyline

>"The vast majority of Western women are not, in fact, asexual. Approximately 1% of the population may be asexual, and it's not something you become, it's an orientation like any other."Silly Tom. Women's sexuality exists entirely in terms of men's perception and acknowledgment of it. As soon as women are no longer sexually appealing (because all men everywhere have the exact same sexual tastes) we're no longer sexual. After all, we ladies don't have any sex drive of our own to begin with! We just use sex to entrap men with our mystical genitals, and possibly get pregnant so we can financially rape the father for the next 18 years or abort the thing for no other reason than because we're heartless bitches like that.*drowns in sarcasm*

Captain Bathrobe

>Just more evidence that it's a short walk from these guys to honor killings. They'd feel right at home amongst the Taliban.It's also yet another piece of evidence that the MRM is just plain old fashioned male chauvinism by another name.And, in response to the inevitable "but…but, we're not all like that!": yes, you are.

ginmar

>Aren't Muslim men supposed to be modest as well? I remember being offended by one otherwise friendly guy at the market place who wouldn't look me in the eye. Later on, one of the others explained it to me: because obviously I didn't veil, he was being modest for me, in a way, by averting his eyes. I was shocked. OMG, a man picking up his share of the load? And if the ladybits are where the character resides, that's one of the most useless theories ever. Captain, it's new and special because they're Western. Or something. They can do the same thing, say the same words, but….they'll protest till the end of time that they're special shiny snowflakes.

Avicenna

>There is an actual concept called "The Western Woman" which is a strawman constructed by people in eastern cultures to explain why women's rights are not a good thing. Basically the western woman is "A giant slut". The entire MRA argument about women is her MO. She is a harlot clad in scanty clothes and festooned with jewellery. A painted jezebel who exist solely to either dominate men (using her hypnobreasts) or to encourage them to rape her thereby gaining some satisfaction of that. It's basically a horrific stereotype used to dominate women. The logic is that educated women will dress like Paris Hilton and not want to do any work around the house and instead want tiny dogs and to make internet sex tapes. It seriously boils down to that. Eastern women are "chaste" and Western ones are "easy sluts". This nonsense is victorian, it's the exact same reason as why women were kept away from society back then.

grammatolatry

>i'm still stuck on the idea that sexuality is something concrete that can be seen, displayed, saved, mined, and even farmed. maybe mine fell off somewhere along the way, because i don't think i have one of those.also when did virginity become a moral? i thought it was a state of being. me and my silly lady-brain!

DarkSideCat

>Her husband? Wait, don't some women *gasp* never marry or divorce? Shit, ladies, don't you understand that you should not lower your property value before the transfer is completed between your father and your husband? What do you think you are people or something? On a more serious note, wearing a binder in the spring is so very hot. I hate the heat and I always have. I need to find a new cloth hand fan to cool myself with, as everyone else seems to like their spaces warmer than I do and my last one broke.

triplanetary

>Later on, one of the others explained it to me: because obviously I didn't veil, he was being modest for me, in a way, by averting his eyes. I was shocked. OMG, a man picking up his share of the load?Still sexism, but at least intellectually consistent sexism. Although I don't respect the tradition at play there, I respect the individual in this case more than I otherwise would.

triplanetary

>Okay, I can't ignore this any longer.Is that Jayne Mansfield's nipple, or just a shadow?

Hide and Seek

>A zillion . . . really? How many zeros does a zillion have?

bathorie

>Avicenna: My favourite part of that "Western Woman" they always talk about is that it never ever ever includes Latinas. The American western woman is an ugly slut, but the Brazilian western woman is the sexy-yet-traditional girl of their dreams. The amount of projection and ignorance is really astounding.

triplanetary

>Those non-white women sure do know their place. Except when Egyptians and Libyans revolt, in which case it's because they're courageous MRAs standing up against the femocracy.The best part about MRAs is that not only do they hold multiple contradictory viewpoints, but all of those viewpoints are wrong and equally sexist!

Captain Bathrobe

>Avicenna,I'm envisioning a Giant Slut with Hypnobreasts. Sounds like a new female superhero…

Avicenna

>That sounds like a pokemon. A Wild Slut has appeared. Wild Slut uses Hypnobreasts. You are confused. You hurt yourself in your confusion…I think that makes as much sense as the next. http://www.odemagazine.com/doc/6/size_six_the_western_women_s_harem/An interesting article of perspective from a Moroccan feminist about western misogyny from a eastern perspective. (I figured you guys will appreciate it more!)

SallyStrange

>Can't wait for victor to come back and explain how the concept of street harassment is really a smokescreen for "criminalizing courtship," because apparently his idea of courtship involves making threats of physical harm, blocking a woman's way, or getting his dick out of his pants and waving it around.

Captain Bathrobe

>SallyStrange said… Can't wait for victor to come back and explain how the concept of street harassment is really a smokescreen for "criminalizing courtship," because apparently his idea of courtship involves making threats of physical harm, blocking a woman's way, or getting his dick out of his pants and waving it around.Hey, now, those are just guys with poor social skills. If Brad Pitt waved his dick at you, you'd like it, right?sarcasm, in case it isn't obvious.

triplanetary

>If Brad Pitt waved his dick at you, you'd like it, right?I might…Of course I can say from experience that, as a man, being harassed on the street isn't anything like it is for women. I've been harassed by gay guys on the street a couple times, and it ranged from amusing to annoying, but I never felt threatened, because the power/privilege imbalance is totally different than it is for women and men.

SallyStrange

>Triplanetary,That's you. The most rabid homophobes experience a huge amount of fear over this–usually without ever recognizing the parallels between the treatment they are objecting to, and the treatment women are expected to put up with, without complaining, on a more or less daily basis. As for Brad Pitt… when are we going to settle on a more up-to-date heartthrob guy to star in all our street harassment fantasy scenarios? Brad Pitt is, like, old and stuff, and he has about 38 children. One of my personal favorites is Naveen Andrews (played Saeed on "Lost"). I also like Daniel Craig. But that's just my personal style. Those guys are also a little bit old, and they appeal to me because I'm no longer a teenybopper either, like I was back in the day when Brad Pitt was the hottest thing ever. What about the dude who's playing Thor in the upcoming movie? That guy is pretty much the definition of a hunka hunka burning love. What's his name again?

triplanetary

>That's you. The most rabid homophobes experience a huge amount of fear over this–usually without ever recognizing the parallels between the treatment they are objecting to, and the treatment women are expected to put up with, without complaining, on a more or less daily basis. Sure, but women who object to street harassment aren't objecting to the very existence of heterosexual men. Homophobes act like being hit on by a gay man in any situation, whether threatening or not, is an affront to their manly penis.Besides, the threat of the situation is reversed. Women really are threatened by men who harass. But statistically, a gay man has far more to fear from a straight man than vice versa. Reacting as if the gay man is automatically a threat is the same as white people who cross the street when there's a black man approaching.

SallyStrange

>Sure, but women who object to street harassment aren't objecting to the very existence of heterosexual men. Homophobes act like being hit on by a gay man in any situation, whether threatening or not, is an affront to their manly penis.True. I was actually thinking of some specific conversations I've had with hetero men who specifically admitted to feeling homophobic. I asked them directly what made them so uncomfortable about the idea of, say, going to a bar where gays are known to congregate occasionally (no bona fide gay bars in my town at this moment) and their responses were:-don't like being hit on when they're not interested-don't like having to say "no" over and over again, don't like it when the "no" is ignored-don't like being seen/treated as a piece of meat rather than a person with individual wishes and desiresAt which point I burst out laughing and was like, "Welcome to my world!" I mean, it does happen that gay guys hit insistently on men they find attractive. I've seen it happen with my own boyfriend when we went to the drag ball. But it's also true, what you say, that this insistence is pretty much the worst thing they could possibly have to deal with, and is nowhere near as threatening as the actual threat of physical and/or sexual violence faced by women, gays and lesbians, and ESPECIALLY transgendered men and women.

Elizabeth
Johnny Pez

>I'm envisioning a Giant Slut with Hypnobreasts. Sounds like a new female superhero…Or maybe not so new.

Avicenna

>@ElizabethRead the original articles. It calls out men for "putting their hands in their pockets" and "not being fazed".I believe Cosmo is pretty much the equivalent of FHM or Maxim or any of the men's magazines. Good for a laugh (I will hold my hand up and say that I used to read both.) but if you did anything written in there you would probably get arrested.

Elizabeth

>Oh good lord…do they have to give fodder to the MRAs?

Avicenna

>Yes… Yes they do. Just like how FHM and Maxim encourage the idiot behaviour of men to women. It goes both ways (Just go read Askmen's advice columns and try to stifle any laughter from the advice.)

Elizabeth

>Laughter is good. It keeps you from going bonkers in this crazy ol' world.Then again, I have always known my sense of humour was juvenile as I find 1,000 Ways to Die amusing.

Captain Bathrobe

>It seems that a good many MRAs conflate Cosmo with feminism. In vain do we protest that they couldn't be more wrong.

triplanetary

>Cosmo is one of the worst products of contemporary patriarchy. MRAs think it's feminist because they don't understand that the patriarchy doesn't seek to erase women, it seeks to actively engage them in their own oppression.In today's world that means dressing up patriarchal complicity as some kind of vapid "you go grrrl" liberation.

Captain Bathrobe

>To them, everything bad is feminism and everything feminist is bad.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>Sorry for the triple posting, comment fail. http://www.odemagazine.com/doc/6/size_six_the_western_women_s_harem/This is an article written by a woman who was born in a Muslim harem, who compares wearing the burqa and the Western obsession with being the perfect size six. In her mind, there is no difference, since they are both ways to control and contain women.

Avicenna

>Hey! I posted that first! *Shakes fist*! Curse you Lady!!! *Shakes fist harder!*The woman is pretty famous in muslim feminist circles from what I recall. She has a couple of interesting books if you can find them.

ginmar

>Cosmo is just "The Total Woman" with Spanx substituted for the Saran Wrap. Does anybody but MRAs read it?

belledame222

>Holly Pervocracy does, but strictly for the lulz, as it should be.

janipurr
janipurr

I realize that this is like 3 years too late, but I wanted to take the opportunity to point out to our good MRA Alucin up there that us fat, lazy, married “Western Women” don’t *ever* “forget” to shave. No, every fall we greet winter with open arms, in the hope that *this* year we can finally grow that leg hair long enough to braid! Only speaking for myself, of course. (cough)

And, yes, it does appear that Jayne Mansfield is flashing her right nipple. I do believe that’s why Sophia is giving her the side-eye.

kittehserf

::snorfle::

First necro ever worth reading!

First necro ever worth reading!

Srsly.

Everyone take note: It is acceptable to post in a three-year-old thread if you have something this worthwhile to say. (I am not being facetious here.)

cloudiah

THIS is how necroing is done!

Welcome, janipurr.

Catherine P.
Catherine P.

Regina Spektor, she is a blessing, I’ve always really liked her. On the Radio this is one of my favorite Regina songs